• Incentivised Review Yes (74%) · No (26%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (393)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (7%)

Fabulous store and service

Went in store looking for a sofa, was not disappointed with the range. Woman in store provided excellent service and recommendations. Delivery fast and simple, very happy with the look and quality of my purchase. Highly recommend

Store LocationFitzroy

Great experience

We bought a sofa bed online, took a risk with buying as had not viewed the sofa in store first. We had our original delivery date which was a week after purchase but with great customer service, they were able to change it to just a few days after. The communication from Jenny on the customer service team was fantastic.

Raine

RaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and service

Bought a number of living room and dining room furnitures, I had inspected all the pieces in store and confirmed good quality, the staff were very accommodating with me adding extra pieces to my order, and the delivery guys were very nice and helpful, they helped deliver every piece into my apartment although it had been a long day for them.

Very Happy

I am extremely happy with the service received from the staff at lounge lovers. The products are great and they were patient waiting for a few weeks for my final payment.

Easy Delivery & Great Communication

Absolutely love my new TV unit (purchased in-store). Great communication via text and phone call on delivery date and time. Super friendly delivery guys, with tracking of truck to ensure no wasted time!

Hender

HenderSydney, NSW

Great delivery messages and updates

This was my second order with LL. The website is super easy to use and even though I didn’t hear from them in between ordering and delivery, the messages I got when my order was being delivered was outstanding.

Duck

DuckGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looking for a lounge everywhere

Looking for a lounge and found the right one at lounge lovers south yarra. Jenny was great with all her help . So if you are looking for furniture check out lounge lovers

Store LocationSouth yarra

Nancy Vu

Nancy VuSydney, NSW

Ossa TV unit

Our first product (Ossa TV unit) arrived damage but lounge lovers were promptly able to replace it without any issues. Thumps up for good service. The product itself is as of high quality as shown on the website.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love my new dining chairs

My dining chairs are perfect! Exactly what I wanted and identical to the images online. Love them! Would definitely recommend lounge lovers to others and I will definitely shop online again. Great customer service as well.

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Love our new couch!

I found it very easy to purchase my new lounge online from the loungelovers website, and was able to have it delivered quickly with nice delivery guys.
I would purchase from them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great service and quality furniture

Purchased a grey reversible sofa bed, which was delivered and set up within days. The sofa bed itself is very comfortable and sturdy for an affordable price. Would highly recommend lounge lovers.

Store LocationSouth Yarra

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

My experience of lounge lovers was awesome from the day I walked into the store til the moment I sat on my new couch. Good range, lovely staff who were very helpful and not annoying or pushy, easy to find items in store and online. The sofa looks great and is super comfy. The delivery people were very efficient!
100% happy!

Store LocationSouth yarra

Very happy

Parking in nearby cross st
Convenient location
Great instore service
Good price for product
Store was set up very well
Exellent range of products
Friendly delivery drivers
Easy to assemble

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Staff were super fantastic and very efficient!

Furniture was perfect and just what I wanted. The whole order and delivery process was a breeze. Chairs are super comfortable and table fits perfectly in home. Thank you lounge lovers!

Store LocationIn store

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for what I needed, delivery was super easy!

Easy to find what I wanted, happy with colour options and quality is great. Didn’t realise drill was needed but no issues otherwise. Very happy with end result, would recommend.

Product Appearance As advertised

Informative staff, effortless transaction, quick delivery!

The staff were extremely helpful in helping us find the right kitchen stools for us. After putting a deposit down, they allowed us to take the stool home to make sure everything worked well (it did), returned the stool and completed the purchase all in the same day without any fuss. Delivered 2 days later, outstanding service!!!

Store LocationWaterloo

vK

vKSydney

Great products, great customer service.

These guys have a beautiful range of products. We got a 4-seater couch with ottoman. Love the build quality and looks lovely. Efficient delivery and helpful staff all along the way.
Love lounge lovers!

Store LocationWaterloo.

Lovely chairs - great delivery service

Purchased 6 wishbone chairs from the online store - simple transaction - I’m very happy with them so far - they look beautiful - haven’t had time to tell you if they last but only time will tell on that - but the delivery service was really excellent - lots of communication - arrived on time - and the delivery team was very friendly polite and efficient.

K Mac

K MacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience

Purchased in store after online selection. Staff were attentive and helpful. Prompt delivery and excellent phone help provided when I was unsure of how to operated the flip out function.

Store LocationLoungelovers

ElisaOz

ElisaOzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this store, such a great range

Great range, quality products, competitively priced and brilliant communication around orders and delivery! My newly renovated house is quickly filling with Lounge Lovers furniture and I’ve been so happy with every piece I’ve ordered!!