Ideal sofa and great customer service

We stumbled across the store by accident and was tempted inside by the stylish looking products. We have recently moved from the UK and needed to totally furnish our apartment so we were on a bit of a budget. We found the store had a variety of products from a wide range of prices. We bought a three seater sofa and are extremely happy with the quality. The only assembly required was fitting the feet and that was very easy. The delivery of the sofa was the best service we’ve received from a company so far. We were able to select a date, they kept in touch throughout and the delivery drivers were fast and polite.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great functional product. Fast delivery. Friendly and professional drivers. Installed quickly and perfectly.

Great range of products with plenty of alternatives and price points in one location. The couch is good quality and suits our decor well. Easy to walk in and browse with a good atmosphere. The staff are friendly but not pushy.

So easy

Thank you so much! The couch was exactally what it looked like online, the process of purchase was so easy and the staff were so friendly! Delivery was reliable and staff were so helpful. It was a dream! Highly recommend!

Great customer service

From the day I visited the store, through to change of delivery dates the team were friendly and professional. I loved the text updates regarding progress on delivery and being able to track the driver. Delivery guys were professional and quick. Great service all round, so far so good. I also got the fabric protector package so hopefully all goes well. Would highly recommend.

Amazing service and products

I found a couch online and wanted to check it out in store, when I went in the staff were very helpful and friendly! The delivery service was great too

Product Appearance As advertised

Failed deliveries and horrible customer service

Lounge lovers Sydney customer service team is horrible.

Called on the delivery date to check when it's coming and they hadn't even booked it.

When it was delivered, they didn't give the courier company the terminal piece of my L shape sofa. All I have is the chases. Called up to get it delivered and was promised it was to be delivered 3 times and it still never came.

Sick of this, I ask for a refund, but they need to get the pieces they did deliver to process refund, but now can't get the courier company to pick it up cause they won't answer my called and lounge lovers in Sydney don't even bother to call and check or organise anything.

They are a waste of time and money. Going to try it one more time to get it picked up, if that fails, ACCC it is.

This is the worst experience I've ever had. Can't even organise delivery/pick up right.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service and very fast shipping

I recently ordered some dining chairs from Lounge Lovers and I found what I was looking for very easily on the website. I called the store to order the product and the customer service was excellent. The time from ordering to delivery was the fastest I think I’ve ever experienced. Very happy with the delivered product.

Great experience all round

I went online , asked a question and had an immediate response. Called the store the next day and it was sorted & delivered a day later. Super easy! And love my purchase!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great armchair, even better service!

Stumbled upon Lounge Lovers, finding such a great range of lounges and armchairs. Purchased an armchair for a great price and the team we’re so flexible with the delivery... I will definitely be purchasing my future couches from Lounge Lovers!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love my dinning table and quick delivery.

Good services quick and simple delivery. Ordered dinning table on weekend and for delivery on Wednesday morning. Quality dining table and fast delivery. The dining table simple and easy to assemble.

Beware of Out-of-Metro Delivery Problems

We bought our home sofa from Lounge Lovers a year ago and were very happy with the product and fast delivery.

So we bought a second sofa at the December sales for our holiday property, which is in an out-of-metro area.

Despite giving them a lead time of 6 weeks to deliver the item in a 2 weeks window, they dropped the ball and didn't deliver when they said they would.

Multiple calls to customer service and they pretty much wiped their hands of the problem saying the lounge was given to their subcontracted delivery company and there wasn't much they could do about it.

The lounge was finally delivered after much stressful communication with Lounge Lovers on the final day we could accept delivery before we left for home.

This was enormously disappointing for us because we didn't get to experience the sofa we were hoping to enjoy while we were staying at our property.

We understand that organising out-of-metro deliveries must be challenging for any company, but Louonge Lovers clearly don't have systems to be able to track and manage the logistics of these deliveries in a satisfying way.

Unfortunately, I can't recommend this company and will not be purchasing from them again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing service from ordering to delivery!!

Amazing product and amazing service! Saying I'm impressed would be an understatement! Maddie, Kiel and James - hats off guys!! Will be buying more stuff for sure!!

Wonderful sofa & Great service!

Josh at your Fitzroy store was both extremely helpful & friendly. He showed us a range of sofas which suited out specific needs. Price & quality excellent. Delivery was fast & efficient and assembly & clean up of packaging was impressive.

Product Appearance As advertised

Exact feel and look i was after

First saw the sofa as i was walking past store. Great colour choice available. Delivery available on item in only one week and when it came I only had to screw in legs and it was ready. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Product Appearance As advertised

Just what I needed and quick, efficient delivery!

Delivery process was impeccable with regular updates on how far away the driver was. It wasn’t an easy delivery but the guys were good humoured and very efficient! Excellent service!

Excellent customer service

Great customer service and great delivery service. So easy to get in touch with. Clearly you guys care about helping customers not just selling items!! Thank you we love our new chairs too, they are gorgeous!

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome experience with delivery!

The guys were great - showed up in the 3 hour window as promised and brought it all the way upstairs! Other stores only offer curb service. Very easy assembly too.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wonderful service - good value for money

We were surprised at how great the service has been in every dealings we have had with lounge lovers and we are very happy with both the dinning chairs and the sofa bed that we bought. We will be back for more soon!

Product Appearance As advertised

Stephen at the show room was wonderful - informative, easy going and very helpful. The two men who delivered the lounge were great too! Efficient, hard working and friendly. I haven't assembled the lounge yet, but from a service perspective, I would happily recommend loungelovers!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Bought the best sofa bed

Went in store to try, and we were sold after trying it, especially at a great price. We use as main sofa in lounge. Easy delivery able to track driver online.