Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

4.7 (4,997)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (247) · No (4,876)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (112) · No (4,967)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4,527) · Not as advertised (184)
    4.8 (3,454)
    4.6 (1,291)

Great customer service, our product was available to pick up less than 2 days after ordering it, and we received constant updates and clear explanation on how the pick up process works.

Even though there had been delays which were out of their control they were super great at keeping me up to date and remaining very human through the process. I decided to change to get my item delivered which they were so helpful with making those changes for me. Once it came to delivery day the drivers were awesome and gave me a heads up they were 5 minutes off. Not too mention I could watch how far off my delivery was on the text they sent through. Very happy with the service!

Keri V.
Keri V.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience…too easy!

What an effortless and professional service from the team at Lounge Lovers. Covid related delays were communicated in advance, updates kept on coming, the driver even called (how good!!!) exactly 30 mins before delivery. Everything was smooth as can be. Loved my purchase and look forward to shopping online again. Thanks guys! Stellar job.

Best delivery service I have ever had, quick, kept me in formed, delivered to the door. Great product too.

Easy to navigate site, product was as described. Easy to assemble one person job, great range to choose from at a good price point.

Find out how Lounge Lovers compares to other Furniture Shops

Very helpful in store, very happy with purchases

10/10 for service and delivery, love our new furniture, can’t wait to set it all up properly in out new home ☺️

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Megan, thank you so much for the great review! We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Excellent customer service

This process was incredibly efficient and easy. We received constant updates of how our order was progressing and got multiple messages on the day of delivery letting us know exactly when our product would be here. This made it very easy to plan for the rest of our day. I would recommend Lounge Lovers to anyone!

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thank you for your awesome review. This means a lot to the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wonderful customer service

One of my dining chairs was damaged and the lounge lovers team were prompt to send out a new replacement chair. This was a seamless process! Thankyou Lounge Lovers.

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Hi Mary, thank you so much for appreciating how quickly the issue was resolved. Looking forward to having business with you again!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Excellent service!

From ordering, to delivery, to product, 5 stars! Great experience and would highly recommend. Love our Bishop 2 seat sofa bed.

Perfect very happy with Lounge Lovers products

Great Delivery Men who were very Helpful and Kind ……and we love the quality of the product and excellent customer service

CharlieArts
CharlieArts

excellent customer service and great product

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thank you so much for commending our delivery team and for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. Hope to see you again soon! :)

karen g.
karen g.South East Queensland, QLD

Got two arm chair sofas!

Got two arm chair sofas! Just what I was looking for and at a great price!! Communication excellent through the whole process! Would recommend and definitely buy from these guys again!!! Easy to put together and very comfortable! Similar chairs at double the price elsewhere!

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your recommendation with us! We are thrilled to hear how extremely pleased you were with our service and the furniture that we offer. Have a lovely day!

Simon St Kilda East
Simon St Kilda EastGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome bar stools- great service and flawless delivery

Very- we love this shop
And are planning to buy a table and chairs next and will def be return customers

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thank you so much for the great review! We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant addition to our living room

I am stoked with our new velvet green chair. It looks fabulous and is very comfy. The ordering and pick up systems were great. Thank you!

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

We are so pleased you love our furniture. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again

Keegan
KeeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and delivery

Extremely happy with your new couch and coffee table. The delivery guys were super friendly and helpful making delivery day a breeze. Also communication from Jenny prior to delivery was very helpful and informative. Highly recommend

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thanks for the awesome review, Keegan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.South East Queensland, QLD

Mondo 3 seat sofa bed: great buy!

We bought the mondo 3 seat sofa bed so we have a great extra visitor bed in our rumpus room. We got it assembled and delivered and the whole experience has been really easy and efficient. The sofa is comfy and lovely and large, set up of the sofa bed is easy and we are ready for our first visitor test.

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Charlotte, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and our product. Can’t wait to have you back for your next purchase. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

oallison1993
oallison1993Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic all around!

Fantastic table, great quality and easy assembly. I picked up the table at the lounge lovers warehouse, there was no lines, no waiting, it was quick, easy and efficient!

Lounge L.Lounge LoversSend a private message

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your purchase went so smoothly.