4.7 (1,207)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (49) · No (1,187)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,201)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,097) · Not as advertised (61)

Appalling customer service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Lisa Brooke

Lisa BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I bought 4 replica wishbone chairs. They arrived within 4 days. I was able to choose from a 3 hour window for the arrival. So quick and easy and they look fantastic. No assembly required.

Raymond

RaymondSydney, NSW

Quick and efficient, satisfied customer!

Took advantage of a sale to buy the oak Stockholm cabinet, and decided to get it delivered (thank goodness as it was huge and weighted 76kg!).

Quick and efficient online process, delivery came earlier than expected which was a pleasant surprise, and excellent communication throughout on when delivery would come, a msg to check I would be available before it actually came, and even a call to say they were 30 min away.

All in all I'm one satisfied customer and would come back again!

Fiona

Fiona

Great comfy chairs

I was looking to buy 4 dining chairs online and came across Lounge Lovers. The site was quick and easy to use. The chairs were a cheaper price than on other sites which was great. I like how you get to choose your delivery date when you buy. They arrived on time and are good quality and super comfy.

Din

DinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wilson went out of his way!

We purchased a discounted table from the warehouse which had some small chips in it. To your surprise this morning, we got a message from the warehouse person, Wilson letting us know that he had spent the time to patch the little chips and even sent us a photo of it. This kind of service is above and beyond my expectations and it really turned around our experience with LL, as the booking experience was not that great. LL is lucky to have people like Wilson going above and beyond for customers.

B. Gambrill

B. Gambrill Sydney, NSW

Great lounge - good quality!!

The lounge was exactly like the photo online. People were a pleasure to deal with. Delivery was on time and drivers were helpful

Fantastic bed

Very satisfied with new bed . Highest quality product Good price, friendly team, kept communication up in regards to order status and delivery

Camcam

CamcamMelbourne

Great!

Great website, fast delivery. Highly recommended. I bought the ghost chairs and they are high quality. Thank you Lounge Lovers! I'll be buying again.

Shinny

ShinnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cuba Stools

Lounge Lovers were exceptional to deal with, their product range is fabulous. We purchased the Cuban stool, beautiful quality.
Communication from staff was A1, we will be back.
Shane and Sam

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Team!

Very satisfied with our new couch, the delivery, and the communication. I had made a mistake when ordering and they were very helpful fixing it up. Quick and easy and kept us in the loop with delivery times. Thank you!

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Was promised several different things from customer service team, waited weeks for a coffee table only to be told they can’t accommodate my original delivery request. Canceled order and told my refund would take WEEKS! Wonderful that right before Christmas I am out of pocket because of a mistake on their end. Huge inconvenience and waste of time and money. SHOP ELSEWHERE!!!

Lea

Lea Sydney, NSW

Perfect chairs love them

Thank you so much for the beautiful dinning chairs, simple and very comfortable but also good quality.
Great delivery service quick and easy.
Thanks again

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

Ordered the Turner side table. Upon delivery I noticed there were issues with the item. Contacted customer support and they organised a replacement to be delivered the next week and collected the faulty item.

Ves

VesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my new dining chairs

A good range to choose from, great quality and price. Ordering was easy and communication was swift. Fast delivery too.

Katie W.

Katie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great experience!

Great shopping experience and great price (best I could find online). Delivery was amazing, the guys were so friendly! Will definitely shop again with Lounge Lovers :)

Find out how Lounge Lovers compares to other Furniture Shops

Not the best quality couch

The service was decent but not happy at all my couch. The fabric was pilling almost immediately. When I spoke to customer service they mailed me a little hand held gadget that removes it. But with 2 little ones I don’t have that much spare time to do this fortnightly. Also the legs aren’t stable. When you sit on the couch it moves and it’s so annoying and embarrassing when we have guests over.

Store LocationAlexandria

Great let down

Very crumby service. I was told an item would be delivered the next day so then I proceeded with the order. I was then told the order wouldn't be delivered until the 11/12/2020 (2 weeks from date of order). The option was given to pick up the item from the warehouse to which I agreed, however I was then notified that I have a 24hr window to collect the item. Now my client is without a coffee table in their reception area. Would not recommend Lounge lovers for any commercial work.

Jacinta  Russo

Jacinta RussoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service & Product!

Once again Lounge Lovers has been an absolute pleasure to deal with! Amazing, friendly delivery and beautiful sofas. This is our second time purchasing from Lounge Lovers... i highly recommend visiting their store in person & online!!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

The fastest order during sale time ever!

I ordered four dining chairs in the cyber weekend sales, apart from the INCREDIBLE price, they were booked in for delivery the next day. I was very impressed with all communication leading up to and afterwards, and the quality of the chairs are beautiful.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Love these Dining Chairs!

Beautiful chairs and very easy to assemble. The service I have received is also absolutely 1st rate. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase new furniture check out this range. Great quality and very affordable!!!