Nick Scali Furniture
4.4 from 8,895 reviews

4.5 (1,950)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (143) · No (2,168)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (402) · No (1,906)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)
    4.7 (1,891)

Grateful purchaser

Grateful purchaserDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service

Tracey was extremely patient while I was trying to make up my mind about which lounge to purchase. I'm grateful for her help and am now confident with my choice. Thank you Tracey.

Store LocationToowoomba

Josh F.

Josh F.Perth, WA

Katie from Nick Scali in Midland is a really delightful sales person

Katie at the Midland store was very helpful and a very delightful person, she is very knowledgeable and allowed us to take our time in choosing the right furniture for our new house.

Store LocationMidland
HappyClient

HappyClientPerth, WA

Atlanta Lounge excellent delivery service

Our Atlanta Lounge got delivered today, not only the protecting packaging was outstanding but the delivery driver Jamie and his mate did an amazing job unwrapping the lounge and washing their hands before touching any of the fabric. Very friendly and professional people. I hope they will always deliver every product we get from Nick Scali.

Store LocationNick Scali Jandakot

Arthur really good

I was very impressed with Arthur He was quick and well done job ..he was very nice and friendly also . Impressed he took his shoes off . Thank you very much

Good service.

I had an idea of what I wanted, I just required someone who could anwswer questions and provide an accurate information on construction and timing. April (woman in showroom that attended to me) proviided all the information I wished. Furniture made and delivered I was impressed with service and product. Thanks April.

Excellent service by Frank Martelli

Exceptional service by Frank Martelli! Very professional and patient. he fixed the issue in no time. However, every time we ordered something at Nick Scali there was an issue and we had to call them and then they send a tech out to fix or replace the item and even sometimes the issue stays unresolved.

Sheryl

SherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 stars shopping experience

Raff is awesome!!! All the staff were so friendly and nice and I really enjoyed shopping here for our first new house!:)
We have bought a 3 seats sofa and we cant wait to have it in our house:)

Store LocationRichmond

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery charges

Very disappointed after getting home to find being charged twice for delivery.
1 delivery with two items charged a fee for each item.
One delivery point one drop, why two separate charges?
Double Dipping nick scali.

Store LocationEssendon
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali
Mr G

Mr GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done Alan.

Allan was great, very professional and friendly provided great customer service answered all our questions very knowledgeable, nothing was to much trouble. Would recommend Nickscali furniture to all, great value.

Store LocationPreston, Vic
Anna

AnnaIllawarra, NSW

Warm & Genuine service

Nick Scali furniture is the most stylish on the market. We purchased dining table, 8 dining chairs, buffet and leather lounge. The service we received from Brittany (Warrawong store NSW) was warm and genuine. We felt very comfortable with her sales approach - she was patient and helpful whilst we were making our furniture choice.

Store LocationWarrawong NSW

Marie Gibson

Marie GibsonSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank was excellent. He listened and did everything I asked. I would recommend Frank highly. Thanks so much Frank I really appreciate what you did to make me happy about purchasing my table from Nick Scali.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Very helpful

We were surprised with the quantity of electric recliners in the store and being specific with our needs Leanne was very helpful and pointed out to us the choices we could look at
Very friendly service.

Store LocationOsborne Park

10/10 service. Super comfy couch

We were helped by Peter over two visits who was very approachable, helpful, professional and funny. Helped us pick a couch and fabric that we love and made the whole process easy!

Store LocationWickham st fortitude valley 4006

Amazing Service.

It’s not often I go out of my way to leave reviews online. But the service I recently received from your salesman Scott was top notch. Really helpful and informative; made the process and purchase a breeze. Good help is hard to find these days; but not at Nick Scali Marion if you’re lucky enough to be greeted by Scott.

Store LocationMarion

Great service and advice

Raff at the Richmond store was awesome, friendly and had some great advice. The store was busy but he still made time to help us find a new lounge, dining and coffee table.

Store LocationNick Scali, Richmond, Victoria
Ben

Ben

Awesome TV Unit

Bought a TV unit from Nick Scali Marion. The salesman Scott was super helpful and the unit I bought looks great in our living room. Bought a couch a year ago from there too and that is great as well. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Store LocationMarion

Julia S.

Julia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service experience!

We came back twice over two days and were greeted with welcoming arms and walked away happy today with our new couch purchases. Peter was a delight to shop with and would recommend him as personal shopper for all those in need of a house make over!

Store LocationNick Scali Fortitude Valley Homemaker Centre

Fabulous service

Marcell was friendly professional & very informative; helping us to find just what we were looking for. Thank you Marcell.
We certainly recommend talking to Marcell at Nick Scarli, Chirnside Park Victoria .

AdrienneD

AdrienneDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely experience!

I was looking for a specific table and tv unit and wandered by myself but couldn’t find them. Carl greeted me with a smile and was very helpful. He gave me product details, checked availability and didn’t try to pressure me into buying. I bought both of them and can’t wait to get them home. Thank you Carl for a really enjoyable experience.

Store LocationRichmond Victoria

Bronwyn Innes

Bronwyn InnesPerth, WA

Louis was very helpful and made our experience enjoyable with his knowledge and friendly manner. He showed us many suitable lounges after finding out what was important to our needs.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationMidland

Lubna Noorani

Lubna Nooraniasked

is the sofa Mazara available in cambelltown factory outlet shop ?

Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Hi Lubna,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'm sorry to say there are no Mazara lounges available in our Campbelltown Clearance showroom. However, if you'd like, I can have someone from the team in our clearance showroom contact and assist you with your query from here. I'd just need a preferred contact method we can reach you on to do so. If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Lindy P.

Lindy P.asked

I have a Rufus 2 seater with 2 electric recliners. I am moving and need to detach the the backrest part. I can't work out how to do this.

George

Lindy P, I have the same problem with a Kimaya lounge suite. I asked the question of customer care Centre and I was sent the installation instructions and told to do the reverse. To be quite frank the instructions were not helpful to me. I now intend to go to a nick scali store and ask the question in person and hopefully someone will be good enough to demonstrate the process. The other option would be to engage a “furniture assembler” with the required skills.

George

Lindy P: Two suggestions, first look up on YOU TUBE “unassemble lounge suite”. Watch a few videos and you will see how other brands are dis-assembled and you will get the general idea. Nick Scali method is slightly different to the you tube videos in that there is a small spring clip on each side of the attachments that needs to be released by finger pressure upwards on this small clip. Then with your 2 two seater the two seats are probably joined by a metal plate at floor level. It is a matter of disconnecting that plate from each unit. Suggestion 2 if possible call into your local Nick Scali store and ask as I did and the salesman demonstrated the process in 2 or 3 minutes. Seeing how it was done has simplified the process for me.

Rebecca G.

Rebecca G.asked

Just recieved my nick scali fabric couch. Do I need to scotch guard the fabric?

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives