Nick Scali Furniture

6,369

Cathy vecchio

Cathy vecchioSydney Surrounds, NSW

Frank martelli

Service call to repair lounge.
Frank was very polite, professional and expert in repairing my damaged lounge. He called on approach as previously arranged, attended on time and completed the job to our satisfaction. He also explained warranties and further service if required.

Michelle D

Michelle DSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank came out and inspected our lounge which was purchased 3 years ago and was more than helpful in putting in more padding in the seats. He was helpful, friendly and I would recommend nick Scali based on this call out.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationSofas to go at prospect

Great experience

Andrew was very helpful and friendly. At no point did we feel like we were being pressured into making a decision. We also had a few good laughs testing the furniture!
Very satisfied with the product. We feel that it is of premium quality.

Store LocationFrankston
pinakin p.

pinakin p.Gippsland, VIC

Horrible pickup system

Cant choose pickup time and date you have to pickup on their time, Good luck if you planning Xmas gift will definitely get by 2025 so disappointed even cant choose to go on when we are free

Store LocationSpringwell
Nick Scali
Customer S.Nick Scali

Ronald Mulder

Ronald MulderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly staff, very helpful and very knowledgeable

The store was very easy to navigate, had a great range, good quality for as far I can judge,
Troy was an absolute champion and is a real asset to the store!
Would absolutely recommend to friends and family to shop here if you're in the market for something new....
One remark though: for a high quality outlet, selling good quality furniture... one would expect that the company could afford some decent business cards and not just printed pieces of paper, cut up in store....looking sad and cheap! Got the idea from staff feedback... they're not happy with it either as it looks totally unprofessional!

Store LocationFortitude Valley

TwW

TwWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couch repair

Frank was quick and fixed our couch fault very efficiently. Very curteous also and made sure we were happy with the service prior to leaving the service appointment. Thank you Frank!

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

go see Julie at Nick Scali Penrith - don't waste time anywhere else

Julie was courteous, professional, and helpful at all times. We had been to several furniture retailers (including other Nick Scali branches) and the quality of service offered by Julie was outstanding.

Store LocationNick Scali Penrith

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Frank Martelli

Frank came to fix the draw runners on 2 buffets I bought. He took his time and did the job properly and knew what he was doing. Also said to contact Head Office if there were any persisting problems. A true gentlemen

Dario

DarioPerth, WA

beautiful lounge suit .

furniture was tailored for us which was great our sales girl Katie was very friendly & delightful a pleasure to deal with.
Lou the manager was also supportive , all round great stuff thank you.

Store LocationMidland wa
Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Lounge

Frank Martelli was great at inspecting our lounge for any faults. He was friendly and easy to talk to and gave us peace of mind if we have any further questions or problems he is happy to help

Arthur

Arthur came to our place this morning to fix the electric foot rest on our new lounge. He was very polite, very knowledgeable on the product & a pleasure to deal with.

Frank Martelli

Very good service, arrived on time. Communicated throughout the process on what was happening and how to stop it happening in the future. Very happy and would recommend to anyone needing repairs done.

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house because the timber in the arms collapsed frank provided excellent service and fixed the lounge in quick time thank you very much frank for repair

Great customer service.

The store was well laid out with a good variety of stock. We dealt with Louis and he was extremely helpful and very good with his product knowledge and advise.

Store LocationMidland WA

Awesome service.

Awesome service. Raff did a fabulous job with advising me on configurations and colours. It was exactly what we needed. We enjoyed his sense of humour and candour and will definitely seek him out in future

IZC

IZCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service today!

Raff provided us with exceptional customer service today. He spent hours with us, helping us plan our furniture and colour scheme so perfectly. This is much more than a furniture store. Thanks Raff.

Store LocationRichmond

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

We had excellent service from Raff, who guided us through our couch purchase with a wholistic perspective considering our design and lifestyle preferences.
He also went to great lengths to help us imagine our preferred leather fabrics on different products.

Store LocationRichmond

very happy

we spent three or four days going back to the store and reviewing our options and measuring up different types of combos, we found Martin so patient and knowledgable and cooperative in making our final decision, just waiting for our goods to arrive and enjoy.

Store LocationGepps Cross

CTW Brisbane

CTW BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only Place To Shop

Great, well priced range of stock. Our salesman Kevin was genuine, friendly, helpful & informative. The whole process was extremely easy. Nick Scali will be the first place I go to when we need more furniture.

Store LocationFortitude Valley Brisbane

Maroochydore Nic Scali

No problems with any of the above. George was friendly and efficient. Would visit store again for future shopping. Drove for 2 hours to shop there. Will update my experience when my lounge arrives and is set up. First time shopping at Nick Scali.

Store LocationMaroochydore