Nick Scali Furniture
4.3 from 6,194 reviews

Peter was customer service expert!

The North’s lakes store was well presented and the staff were attentive from start to finish. We found exactly what we were looking for. 100% satisfied with the product we purchased. Peter was specific with the specifications of all the products we were considering, which resulted in us finding the perfect piece for our home.

Product Appearance As advertised

I was made to feel like family

I had spent weeks travelling around Adelaide looking at different lounges at different retail stores, and nothing was quite right. That is, until I walked through the doors of Nick Scali at Jepps Cross and met the lovely Mark. The shopping experience was amazing, the sevice given by Mark was unmatched by any other retailer I had visited. Mark listened to my wants and needs, he also offered a few points that I had not given any condiseration to, and then showed me all of the lounges that ticked all my boxes. I chose Luigi, dark grey Sunday fabric. Mark answered all my questions ensuring that I understood the entire order, manufacture and delivery process. My lounge was delivered this past Tuesday. I received a call from Jake, who let me know they would be making the delivery and installation within the next hour. The entire process has been an amazing experience, and I'm happy to say that I will be making future purchases for other essential items in my home (coffee and lamp table, buffet). I would recommend Nick Scali at Gepps Cross and in particular Mark to anyone looking for that quality statement piece of furniture for their home. I cannot thank the entire team enough for the quality of service and product I recieved. Thank you so much.

Chaise shorter than specifications

Purchased the Maura lounge and on delivery discovered the chaise was 10cm shorter in length than the specifications and not the same height as the rest of the lounge. Several weeks later a service/complaints person measured the lounge and confirmed it was about 10cm too short but then advised they had to check the one in the store, even though the specifications clearly state the measurements. I then received a call to advise they’d measure the lounge in store and as it was only a few (5cm) shorter than the one in the store they wouldn’t do anything about it. That’s not a margin of error, that’s an error with the lounge. If they are all that size, change the specifications...

Bad
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Frank was very prompt.Repair was done with a minimum of fuss,could not notice that the item was damaged.Great job done.I will recommend Nick Scali to every in the world and beyond.Thanks

Customer service

Had a lot of problems with recliner and I mean a lot! Big problems with on communications between office to t tech guys! U need to update your system so you get t job done the 1st time and stop wasting our time and t tech guys!
A big thank you to Frank for fixing my recliner..

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Nick Scali furniture is great.

Purchased dining table and chairs with matching coffee table. Very satisfied with furniture quality and range of products. Excellent quality. Martin @ Gepps Cross is very helpful. Would buy here again. Delivery of products exemplary. Furniture assembly easy to do.

Excellent and friendly service

Carlos was so lovely and very accommodating. He was early and called first to see if it suited us if he came earlier. He knew we had a baby sleeping and was very quiet in repairing the couch. Very prompt and quick service also. Thanks Carlos.

Great customer service from Alan at Nick Scali Preston

Alan provided fantastic customer service. He was helpful and provided us with the opportunity to make a decision, without feeling pressured.

Shop LocationVIC, Preston

Frank martelli

Frank came today to exchange the chair frank did a hood job in the exchange but the service procedure took too long and was painful sending photos etc but now im happy

Frank Martelli

All good very helpful called before came to check it was good to come turned up and did the job explained what was happening and fixed the perform that I had.

Frank martelli

Very satisfied, the warranty was very reliable. The quality of the product is good however the concrete did end up chipping off. I did not assemble it myself. Thank you.

Good
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Good furniture shopping experience

I received great service at the Fortitude Valley store. I had a very easy time completing my order. All receipts and information were clear and organised and I've had no problems keeping up to date on delivery and payment times.

Frank Martelli

I have some small issues with my lounge recently purchased. Frank helped fix it with no issues. Very efficient and nice job. I’m very happy with the result. Please continue the good job!

Product Appearance As advertised

So welcoming and comfortable!

Visited Nick Scali at Preston today and Alan was so lovely- he greeted me straight away and helped me with my purchase! He was very polite and efficient! Will be back :)

Good

Fantastic service

Ordered an expensive lounge from the Marion store in SA. Nothing was too much trouble for Daniel who was referred to me by another very happy customer. He was as good as she said he was. He knew his products and helped us settle on the right lounge suite. Clone Daniel now.

Product Appearance As advertised

Worst customer service ever! Cheap products!

I spent 7k on this nick scali , Marsden Park in November on concrete coffee, dinning and buffet table and sofa set! Tables were delivered on 24th December! They looked lovey in the showroom! When it was delivered My coffee table was not even round as in the showroom, some parts has pushed in!and It has a funny shape to be called the round table! The dining tables legs had started to peel off when it was delivered!

To begin with ,When I went there to shop , a staff called mukesh told me that that day was the last day of the sale which was Sunday I guess! So I decided to buy to to grab the sale! But even today I still see the same ticket and same price for the same product! That was the first lie! It looks like the sales staff was hungry for the sale ! When I decided to buy the whole concrete set,I was advised to buy the care products for the concrete tables to avoid any permanent stains! If u use it, ur furniture won’t be stained as it will seal the concrete table and won’t get any stain! But unfortunately even after applying twice, it still got stained! Then I rang the customer care of the nick scali to report the issues that I was having, she shift the blame to care product and gave me their phone number to ring them as it shouldn’t stain after using it! Then I rang a care product ( concrete sealer) and told them the issue, the lady on the phone asked me to call the manager on his mobile instead and I rang the manager, I think his name was Scott and left a msg to call me back which I never received!
After few days I rang back nick scali and told them that I tried to call the care product and didnt get any response from them so, going forward I don’t want to deal with them instead nick scali has to fix the problem!

Now customer care shift the blame to me saying that I shouldn’t spill anything on the table directly! If u spill anything on the table directly it going to stain no matter if I use the concrete sealer or not ( this concrete sealer cost me $50on nick scali). She advice me to use the coasters and table mat all over the table to avoid any stains on the table!
I think the purpose of the coffee table and dining table is to place ur food and eat !There going to be spill anyway even though u going to place a mat or not? Unless u buy the tables and use it as a showpiece just like the showroom or r use the plastic clothing all over the table!
Probably if I hadn’t bought the concrete sealer, they would still blame me for not purchasing the concrete sealer! Either way I am at fault!

Now when I say I want a refund for my whole furniture as it’s not worth of my money, she is saying I can’t as I have damaged the tables with spilled sunscreen! When I asked her what’s the purpose of the concrete sealer if it’s not helping, and still getting stains, She has no answer but asking me to place the table mat and coasters all over the tables! When I again mentioned her , that the staff told me from the store that if I use the concrete sealer , it won’t stained! She asked me to call the same sales person and talk to her as she shouldn’t be telling me that?

If u go shomewhere to buy the stuff , u going to take the advice from the sales team as the sales person are the expert in their area and they are trained in that way! And I did the same , but in this case no matter what I am fault and I shouldn’t have listened to the sales person?

Customer care staffs are the rudest person I have came across, all they know is to shift the blame from one person to another ( in my case first the concrete sealer company then me)! What a shame for such a big company!

Today when I said to customer care staff that I am going to fair trading,she asked me not to threaten her!

I will never buy anything ever again and won’t recommend anyone!
Worst company to deal with!

NEVER BUY A CONCRETE PRODUCT FROM NICK SCALI !

U pay the big price for the crapy product and the worst customer service! If U want a headache, go to nick scali! I would rate them minus - 5 star!

Terrible

Exceptional Service

Purchased a dining table and electric recliner. The sale price was unbeatable and the quality was first class. We dealt with Adon who was very knowledgeable about the products and was extremely patient. Adon made us feel relaxed and comfortable with our decisions. I highly recommend visiting Nick Scali at Macgregor.

Good quality furniture! Looks awesome

It has been a very easy transaction, from purchasing the furniture to having it delivered and installed. Frank Martelli came to my house to fix my table.
He was very helpful, friendly and he did a great job

Frank martelli

Frank came to my house and fixed my table
He was very helpful and friendly
He came on time and did a great job
I am very appreciative for what he has done

Bad

Frank martelli

He was on time and always kept us jn the loop and job was done. An honest man in this industry and will pass nickscail as a great place to buy chairs froms

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi, we've just purchased/received (31/01/19) our 3 seater dual electric recliner Victorio set. We thought we were buying a good quality leather lounge . Unfortunately that's not the case, the staff we talk to in store assured us that it was not an artificial leather. We're really not happy with the quality of the leather. Can we get a replacement in natural leather? I've also noticed that there's no mention of leather on our invoice. We clearly ordered the lounge in leather.Our Customer/Invoice# is WM04574.Thanks
Hi Mike, Thank you for reaching out! I can confirm that our Vitorio lounge is upholstered in 100% Leather and we no longer use PU/Bi-cast leather for our lounges. I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our service team will be happy to look into your concerns and see if there is anything we can do. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareHi Hayden Can you please explain the plastic like coating that I'm able to peel off my leather lounge? If I scratch it off, I'll have a "white" lounge set.Hi Mike, Your best bet would be to have a chat with our service team. They'd be happy to look into your concerns and also be in a better position to determine the possible cause of the issue you're experiencing. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi I have a Nick Scali lounge with chaise, Calvello and I need to dismantle it. Does anyone have instructions to do this? Thanks M
Hi Maz, Thank you for reaching out! Please send your request to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au so I can provide you with the assembly instructions of our Calvello lounge for your reference. I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareHi Hayden If your job is Customer Care the why cant you answer Mikes question.Prospective Customer reading reviews.

I have a Bartolo table and I have lost the care instructions. I would like to know what to use on the top to bring it back to original lustre? Stuart

Similar listings