Listing monitored by Nick Scali

4.6 (6,152)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (446) · No (6,871)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1,328) · No (5,956)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,991) · Not as advertised (926)
    4.6 (3,286)

Cary
CaryCleveland Qld

Fletch

Fletch came this morning re a repair on our lounge suite . He rang to tell us when he would be arriving and his service and manners were most impressive. He is an excellent man for this service. Thank you Fletch and Nick Scali
Regards Carol & Lex Baddiley

Kerrie T.
Kerrie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fletch was awesome.

It was easy to navigate the website
Lovely products but construction sometimes leaves a lot to be desired.
Fletch the repair man was very helpful.

Col H.
Col H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sales guy was arrogant and just wanted the sale

Store layout was great and easy to move around to browse.
Range of products was good.
Quality of products - our sofa is very comfortable
Delivery people assembled it but sales guy should have said how much packaging would be leftover - simply saying "the delivery people wont take the packaging, it is your responsibility to get rid of" is poor communication. The packaging is cumbersome to say the least ... huge amount in comparison to other deliveries we have had ... ridiculous !

Service requirement was excellent

Craig the service man was very polite and could not have been better to deal with .
Staff like him can only be a bonus to you Nick Scalli.

The staff at West Gosford store were very helpful, in particular Rhani. It was very easy to find what we wanted although it took a while to decide on which purchase to make as there is quite a range to choose from.

Store LocationWest Gosford

We had the pleasure of nishi”s help yesterday. Nishi was very helpful on all points, had a lot of patience with us while we made up our minds and understood all the changes we wanted to make. Nishi explained everything to full detail.

Umesh Kataria
Umesh KatariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service by Fletch

Service provided by Fletch was excellent.He was very professional. He himself was satisfied with his work and so as us. He showed us exactly what was the issue and how he repaired it which was greatly appreciated. Thanks Fletch

Quick and efficient

Easy fix and friendly service! I was shown the problem and how to fix it in the future. Thanks Steve!

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buy somewhere else

I had an armchair delivered nearly a month ago. There was a large stain on the seat. Photos were sent to Nick Scali service on the same day. I have since called them 7 times to chase a resolution. I've escalated (or tried to) and am told the same story each time - ''we'll review your history and call you back''. No one calls back (except a [Name Removed] - who called me on a Saturday, left a message to tell me that she didn't work on a Saturday and that I shouldn't bother calling back.) This is literally the worst service I've received in a long while. If any of you want to buy furniture, I highly recommend you shop elsewhere. I should have.

Amanda

How interesting that after making 8 calls over 4 weeks to your service department, and having no one have the courtesy of following up my calls, that I get an immediate response from your organisation as soon as I put a complaint online. CR25213.

Belinda Mai
Belinda Mai

Delivery men put 2 holes in my wall and nick scali has done nothing about it.

Very satisfied with the couch, good price, but delivery service is outsourced. Delivery men put 2 holes in my wall while delivering my couch. Contacted customer service in Jan 2021. No reply 7 months later. Have followed up several times to no avail.

Joshua M.
Joshua M.Perth, WA

Quick, Professional and friendly

He completed the job in a very professional and timely manner. Very happy with the service that he came out to perform.

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Great product repair service

Craig has great customer service skills. He was punctual and very easy to deal with. Was able to fix the problem I had and answered all my questions

What on earth is going on in this organisation?

Rebecca
RebeccaPerth, WA

Thanks Craig for your professionalism and punctuality

Thanks Craig for your professionalism and punctuality. Fixed the chair and service was great. Dealing with Nic Scali has been very easy.

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic customer service and delivery

Read more reviews - page 2

Clara
Claraasked
Nick Scali Furniture

Hi I bought a table (It haven't been delivered yet)but I chenged my mind, I think I bought it in a rush.If really doesn't mach with my other furniture.Can I get my money back?Thank you

Hi Clara,

As per our warranty policy we don't acknowledge returns or exchanges if you received what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it;
You can find this information in our website if you click here: https://www.nickscali.com.au/warranty-information

With this being said, please send us your order number or the phone number associated with your order and we will raise your concerns over to our showroom team. If you don't wish to share this sensitive details publicly you can email us via hello@nickscali.com.au. Please note in the subject line Clara Product Review Question.

Cheryl S.asked
Nick Scali Furniture

We recently received our couch that we ordered in January. We purchased the Emery couch. The reason we selected this model is because both my husband and I found it extremely comfortable in store. We were not after a modular, but this was just so lovely to sit in that we decided to try this style.

We have had the couch now for ten days and it is definitely not the same comfort level as the one we sat on in store. Both of us are extremely uncomfortable sitting on it.

What type of satisfaction guarantee do you offer? What can be done about this? This is a very expensive couch and certainly not what we were hoping for when purchasing from you.

Sylvia
Sylvia

The reason why your lounge is not as comfortable is because it is brand new! Don't forget the showroom display has been sat on multiple times.

Don't write Emery off just yet, it's only been 10 days (still only a baby) - it will also be a function of how often you are sitting on it!

Cheryl S.

We do understand this, which is why I have waited ten days to write. I will wait a bit longer and let you know how we go.

Hi Sylvia,

I am sorry to hear of your concern.

I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our Service team will be happy to look into your concerns with you and offer advice and assistance on how you can address this. Please note, our Service team are available Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm (AEST), and will respond to your query within these hours.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach us via hello@nickscali.com.au

Dipin K.
Dipin K.asked
Nick Scali Furniture

We got our delivery of the Emerson sofa today. The sales guys didn’t mention the oddly protruding electric recliner connectors at the back, despite us clearly mentioning that the sofa would be placed in an open plan with no wall to support it. Just worried that we’ll have kids bump into these either knocking it out or getting hurt. Can Nick Scali unscrew and the connectors repositioned to face inwards instead?

Hi Dipin,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I am happy to raise this with the showroom you made your purchase, if you could kindly let me know your order number?

I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Kyle
Kyle

Hey Dipin

We got ours delivered yesterday same issue!, Transformers on the ground and cord protruding at back, constantly being popped out. I will be submitting complaint on Monday. Pay $5000 for a terrible cord design. Was told they would be neat under the couch and not seen.

See all Nick Scali Furniture questions

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives

Compare all 63 Nick Scali Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas
Compare all 63 Nick Scali Furniture