Listing monitored by Nick Scali

4.5 (7,581)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (609) · No (8,593)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1,994) · No (7,196)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4,936) · Not as advertised (1,180)
    4.6 (3,793)

Lovely Experience

I travelled to the store to select new pieces for my home that is being built. I was greeted warmly by Rhani, who was patient and extremely helpful. He was able to look at plans and make a great suggestion for our couch configuration. I walked away with all items selected. Thank you Rhani!

honesty
honestysydney

Service by frank

Frank arrived early and fixed our sofa alignment issue no problems thanks Frank!

My only issue with the sofa snd all Nick scali sofas is there are no other leg options.

• Incentivised Review No

Michael was fantastic in fixing our couch.

Michael came to service our couch as the headrest was getting stuck. Michael was honest and communicated well prior and during our service. He fixed the problem and couldn’t thank him enough for the great job he did.

Sarah Djemil
Sarah Djemil

Faulty cushion filling

Paul attended to my faulty pillows. He was able to address the issue on the spot promptly by filling the cushions for me as per my compliant. He was friendly and communicative and I’m satisfied he was able to resolve the problem for me onsite

Gabriel Vistoli
Gabriel VistoliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ashley did a thorough test on the status of the batteries and mechanism on our 2 Archer recliners.

Ashley did a thorough test on the status of batteries and mechanism on our 2 Archer recliners as we have had issues with the batteries since we had them delivered .Ashley identified 2 batteries were faulty and subsequently replaced them.On a previous visit one other battery was also replaced.Ashley also tested the other 2 batteries which were fine.we now have had replaced 3 of the 4 original batteries .
So hoping all we be ok from now on.
Ashley was very courteous also explained how regularly to recharge the batteries.
Great service overall.

Excellent service from Michael

Michael attended our home and installed replacement part of a lounge chair which was faulty.Michael did an excellent job

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mitch
MitchSydney, NSW

Frank is excellent

Service Tech Frank did an excellent job of fixing blemishes in our Cooper dining table.

• Incentivised Review No

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Worst customer service

Appalling and disgusting so called customer service. It’s been 27 weeks since I purchased a couch and then I get a message stating my couch was being delivered this Friday, I asked to move the delivery to earlier had I had made plans and the representative tells me if you can’t have it Friday then it will be Sept 1st because her hands are tied and to call the driver to work it out with them.

Asked for a call back from a manager and never received it, I received better customer service from the delivery driver.

Springvale Store: Service Level - Great
Delivery Driver: Service Level - Great
“Customer Service”: Service Level - crap maybe take a note out of Telstra’s book

BecP
BecP

CV48303

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service, quick and good job

Good service after sales
Quick and nice work
Quick response and service

Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Battery replacement

Mark arrived on time and replaced battery. He gave up lots of tips on maintaining the life of the battery. Excellent service from Mark and Nick Scalli.

Frank Martelli

Punctual, couteous, helpful. Offered to help with any other issues.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

Service by Frank - helpful & friendly

Clear & concise instructions given for keeping the battery working. Complete with a smile

Excellent prompt service

Service was offered and delivered promptly and without question or issue

Kanak P.
Kanak P.Sydney, NSW

Frank from Nick Scali

Frank was prompt with his response and very professional. He did a great job and fixed our recliner easily. Thanks again Frank.

Satisfied
SatisfiedDarling Downs, QLD

Great job!!

Great job & excellent customer service from Mark. Thank you & we look forward using Nick Scali again!

Prue M.
Prue M.asked
Nick Scali Furniture

Hello, I haven’t been able to get onto anyone via phone this afternoon in relation to my order (placed at the Moorabbin VIC store on Saturday) and am conscious of the cooling off period ending. I need to cancel this order please. Could someone please contact me.

Kind regards
Prue

SMM
SMMasked
Delivery Service

How long does 'in transit' usually take until delievery. I am asking in regards to my order number MJ17556.

Maria Paz C.
Maria Paz C.asked
Nick Scali Furniture

We bought 2 of the same type of 3-seater lounge, but to have both is too big for our lounge area. Are we able to return or replace it with another Nick Scali furniture?

See all Nick Scali Furniture questions

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives

Compare all 63 Nick Scali Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas
Compare all 63 Nick Scali Furniture