Nick Scali Furniture
4.3 from 6,639 reviews

Thank you Samuel!

A big thanks to Samuel who assisted us in purchasing our new lounge on Mothers Day. Samuel was very knowledgeable about the product and was pleasant to deal with. No pressure to buy, just good service. Much appreciated Sam, keep up the good work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Such a wonderful experience with Carissa!

Store layout is open, clean and spacious. Upon entering into Tuggerah Nick Scali I was greeted by a kind lady with a welcoming vibe named Carissa.
This was my second stop of the day in search for some new lounges as I had been disappointed looking elsewhere! And not due to the lounges but rather the appalling customer service.
I had my young son with me and a friend and Carissa's caring and helpful mannerism got us off to a good start.
Firstly Carissa asked me a few questions to gain an understanding as to what type of lounge I was looking for and as she was asking she showed me a few lounges to give me an understanding of Nick Scali. (as I had never been into a store before!)
Once Carissa had established some grounding with my preferences then she welcomed the three of us through the showroom to the specific lounges she felt may be suitable.
I have to say that Carissa is extremely knowledgeable on every single product throughout the showroom, down to the precise detail. This was very impressive and put my mind at ease that she knew what she was talking about.
Carissa not only verbally explained but she physically showed me the different samples of leather and colours, explain what would be best suited to my households needs.
After looking and sitting on a few different lounges I had made a firm decision, and it turned out to be the very first lounge suite that Carissa had showed us!
This in itself shows me that Carissa took the time to carefully listen to what I had told her I was looking for and she gave a tailored approach specifically to my request/need.
I am currently awaiting delivery for my new lounge and cannot wait until it arrives.
I feel that Carissa should definitely receive some recognition for her excellence in Customer Service because she truly goes above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied on all levels. Nick Scali is definitely a reputable brand but things go hand in hand, a good brand requires good staff, and that I can confidently say is the case with Carissa at Tuggerah.
If I could describe my impression of Carissa in a few words I would say genuine, observant, attentive, welcoming, kind and caring.
Thank you to Nick Scali for such a lovely experience, I look forward to not only receiving my new lounge but also returning in the near future.
Kind regards,
one happy Customer.

Carlos Service Technician

Could not fault Carlos in any way. He called to say was running early which was appreciated. He spent extra time to fix our sofa to ensure that we did not have to go with out while it was repaired off site.
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks

Frank the technician

I can't fault today's technician. Given a 2 hour time window last week, rang this morning to reduce that to 10 minute window and completed the job within 10 minutes.

Brilliant

Frank Martelli came out to repair our lounge. A small problem. Frank arrived exactly when he said he would, fixed the problem in under 30 minutes. Very pleasant guy & great service

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback online with others. Given the tone of your review, I feel you've accidentally given the wrong type of overall star rating; being 1/5, instead of 5/5? Regardless, we always value our customers' feedback in any way shape or form and want to thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback on Frank's conduct. We will be sure to pass it on. Sincerely, Peter Nick Scali Customer Care

Customer Service is atrocious!

Furniture set aside. We did not have a pleasant experience at the Taylor’s Lakes store. A very inexperienced girl put through our order. Firstly she priced the information incorrectly and then the configuration was wrong so we instantly felt uncomfortable with purchasing from this store. The store manager then interferes who in my opinion definitely should not be working in retail! Not only was he rude to me but also the staff member who worked there. He needs to retire or find a new profession! We then went to the Essendon store to get our order confirmed just for peace of mind as we did not want to go back to that store and the sales person there worked out the price and configuration in minutes. Just avoid going to the Taylors Lakes store!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi TRA, I'm sorry to hear you did not have the best Nick Scali experience in your first visit to the Taylors Lakes showroom. Please understand that we go to great lengths to ensure our sales staff are vetted and trained properly; this includes learning on the job. I am glad you were able to confirm the proper details at a later stage with another staff member. With this being said, I'd like to get your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order, so I can have this investigated further by the Regional manager appropriately. If you do not want to share your sensitive information in a public forum online, please email us directly on feedback@nickscali.com.au with the subject: ATTN Peter, TRA I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Peter Nick Scali Customer Care

Well done Vel

Delighted with delivery and service from Vel and Mark. Pleasant guys who delivered on time and quickly assembled our electric recliner lounge suite. We were very pleased with the store, being kept informed when it arrived and then delivered as instructed.

Fast efficient and effective

John the serviceman turned up on time as organised. Was very efficient and his product knowledge stood out. Have no hesitation in recommending Nick Scali on service alone. We love our couches and dont know what we did without them before.

Passionate Service and Very Helpful

Amir Khan has been very friendly and helpful. He gave us detailed explanation and passionate company. He is also very patient with our enquiries and provide every available option to make us feel as convenient as possible. Really lucky to have him helping us today!

Carlos

Carlos showed excellent work skills and had the job done in no time, he called ahead to let us know he was on his way which was great, well done Carlos.

Worst customer service ever!

We had ordered a marble table and two leather chairs in Nov 2018. The marble table was discovered to be broken during delivery. Reported, they visited and finally approved a credit note. Since then, we've been visiting their stores at various locations, order stuff and just before the day of delivery, they call us to tell our new table is also broken. It's been 5 months and we have literally been visiting them every weekend, just been wasting our time!!
It took Nick Scali 3 months to organise a visit to check the leather chair. It's 2 months since their visit and we have no clue what they are going to do with the chair.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi IMH, I’m terribly sorry to hear of your table troubles. I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further on your behalf. To do so, I will just need your order number, or the contact info which would have been on your order. If you do not want to share this sensitive information online in a public forum, please email me directly on feedback@nickscali.com.au with the subject: ATTN Peter, IMH I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Peter Nick Scali Customer Care

Service Technician

I had an after sales service call by Service Technician, David Uno. He was punctual, friendly even though he had the help of my 5 yr old grandson!. He performed the repairs required in an efficient manner and I would highly recommend the after sales service of Nick Scali including David and also Keith from the Penrith branch

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Needed our couch repaired. John was punctual and very efficient.

We had a technician look at a fault with our couch. This was repaired quickly which is a testament to Nick Scalis after sales service. A job well done! Thank you

Frank Martelli service call

Excellent service. Very prompt and polite, phoned before arriving and turned up as expected . Very happy with repair touch up, wouldn't know that tgere was an issue.
Thank you Frank.

Problem with Lounge

David was a lovely friendly man , called prior , fixed the problem, checked the rest of the working bits , made no mess
I’m very happy and all is sorted
Nickscali your lucky to have this man representing your company

Carlos service technician

Carlos was prompt in calling and letting us know exactly what time he would be arriving. Checked for the problem and fixed it quickly. Quite happy with the job done.

Carlos

Carlos was fabulous. He called ahead of time to let me know he was coming. He was friendly and informative. Nick Scali are lucky to have hin. He is an asset, particularly when I was quite frustrated with my couch. He has reassured me that it is OK to buy from Nick Scali as I know the after sales service is good.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Horrible experience, Never again!

The customer experience is soo bad that i will never but anything from nick scali. What you see in store is different from what you get plus they trouble you in all possible ways once you have committed to a buy. Force you to pay extra always!! Never again and my advice is stay away from them.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi UKat, I'm sorry to hear of your story. I'd like to look into this matter for you to find the reasoning behind this. For me to do this, I'd just need your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

Frank Martelli

Frank came on time, was courteous and professional. A pleasure to deal with. Gave us reassurance that the issue on the back of the lounge can be addressed if it progresses and is a problem.

great service pleasure to deal with.

Great customer service with excellent products.
David the service Tech came out today EXTREMELY SATISFIED with his service and professionalism rectified the issue with ease.We would definitely recommend him of any issues.

Product Appearance As advertised

I’ve had my new couch for less than a month and within a week the fabric had started to pill and look like it was old. I called customer service and was told that I can get go and buy a depilling device and use that. I explained this was not acceptable and have sent photos. After reading the comments here and other issues people have had with pilling on fabric couches I hope that I’m not going to get the run around like them.
Hi Megan, Thank you for reaching out! Pilling is a natural characteristic of fabric fibers. This is a common characteristic of fabric where loose/broken fibers between 2 materials intertwine creating pills. To assist with the upkeep of pilling, we recommend the use of a de-pilling machine. With this being said, I'd appreciate the opportunity to have my Service Manager look into your concern for you to see if there is anything we can do. For me to do this, I'd just need your order number or the contact information that would have been your order form. If you don't wish to share sensitive information in a public forum, please send your details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer CareSome pilling may be acceptable but this is not a resonable amount and I shouldn’t have to spend that much time weekly to do that. Nor was I told this would be an issue with this fabric. I have had other couches with natural fibres in the past and this has never happened. The invoice number is QV55592

Just bought a Melinda modular fabric lounge suite. It is very, very firm to the point that it hurts to sit on it even for a short time. Will It soften & if so how long will it take?
Hi Cathy, Thank you for reaching out! Our lounges are custom made for you in your choice of colour and configuration. Once your lounge has been completed with our manufacturer, it is then tightly packaged and shipped into the country to be delivered to you. We usually ask you to allow 3-4 months (depending on frequency of use) to allow the foam to settle on your lounge. Furthermore, we ask you to "wear in" all seats of your lounge to ensure consistency. I hope this helps, should you have any further queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au Sincerely, Hayden Nick Scali Customer Care

How do you return the head rest back to upright position it’s layer back but does not return to upright

Similar listings