4.6 (5,479)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (373) · No (6,018)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1,089) · No (5,262)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3,485) · Not as advertised (819)
    4.7 (2,996)

Dejan S

Dejan S Illawarra, NSW

Amazing service

Friendly, on time and very efficient. Explained operation in detail and with no condescending tone. Would highly recommend nick scali as a result.

Pip

PipSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEn. After sales service

Ben was helpful, knowledgeable, and fixed the problem with our new couch quickly. He Kept me informed of his arrival time.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ben arrived early after confirmation we were home. He was friendly, articulate with an obvious pride in his technical ability and product knowledge. He quickly went about his job and discovered a faulty switch.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AT PROSPECT STORE

Nupur and store manager were both excellent they provided awesome service, and helped me buy the Agoura bed and two bedside tables. From the moment we walked into the door we were greeted, throughout the entire time till the moment we left they were so nice and kind!! I am very satisfied with my purchase and the customer service at this store, I will definitely be returning

Michael

Michael Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service by Jon

. Very prompt with his arrival time and duration of his visit. Went over and beyond to fix my problem. Extremely happy with Jon's over all service

No fuss delivery

Informed about delivery night before & it was done as promised. Rapid assembly & no fuss payment.Thanks delivery Mez, Michael, Pom & salesman Gus

Product AppearanceAs advertised
HKM

HKMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Poor service!

We had ordered couches last year in Nov. And delivery is due next week. Delayed due to COVID, we can understand. I called to reschedule delivery to any other day during the week due to work commitments but they had no option to offer to me. Now the next delivery date they can offer is after another 2 weeks! This is just ridiculous! After patiently waiting for over 4 months this is the least you can expect from Nickscali.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Frank Martelli

On time, great communication and easy to deal with. Work completed in a timely fashion. Excellent service. Thanks Frank and Nick Scali

John

John Perth, WA

Helpful and professional

I’ve ordered a leather headrest.
Tina was very helpful, friendly, polite and professional.
She was easy to talk to and provided with options.

Find out how Nick Scali Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Replacement lounge follow up.

Kayne called today and was able to add extra foam cushioning. Made the corner section firmer. Very helpful and think problem resolved. Thank you Kayne.

Horrible!

The delivery service is disgusting! They spoke no English and were HORRIBLE to deal with. Extremely RUDE and left rubbish on the front lawn.... Other furniture delivery services also remove the rubbish. This is so disappointing.

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Frank Martelli

Very satisfied. Fixed the problem with the cracked base in good time. Thanks Frank and Nick Scali. Very happy with our lounge.

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our leather couch

Technician came to our home to repair a leather couch which was still under warranty. He was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He quickly identified the problem and fixed it whilst keeping us informed. He expertly reassembled it and it looks perfect.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

love my boxes left in driveway

sofa i purchased looks amazing not sure what I'm supposed to do with the boxes left in my driveway can't believe they don't take them very disappointing

Chuck Foster

Chuck FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor experience. No removal of packaging plastics,foam and boxes. 2hrs to sort and compact packing for domestic rubbish.

Nick Scali don't provide a 5 star experience; their contract states buyer is to dispose of all packing... post installation and delivery. Driver wouldn't take packaging, even when offered money. Make sure you read the contract and cross out items you don't like. So much non recyclable material and 2 hrs of my wife and I time spent compacting boxes for recycling... hence 1 star. Our red bin for general household was packed of foam and plastic wrap..All from a 5 seater couch. Will take two weeks of household rubish bin collection to dispose of the packing materials.

Adrian T

Adrian TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Super impressed with the quality of products and the service we received from Peter. We had all but decided to purchase elsewhere but were won over by the expertise and friendliness

Ree

ReePerth, WA

Great customer service!

I was meet by Harpriya when we arrived in the store. She knew all the products in the store extremely well. Listed to what I needed and helped me to make a decision.

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Excellent post sale service

Love Nick Scali furnitures I bought, they are good quality, stylish design last for years and in affordable price.
Technician Paul and his colleague were very professional and polite to explain me what happen to my sofa, very happy with their post sale service. I will recommend to my friends.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Repair

Frank Martelli repaired our lounge today. He was very punctual, courteous and professional. He repaired the fault quickly and took a lot of care.

Marlon

MarlonSydney, NSW

Repair by Frank Martelli

Repair person Frank Martelli from Nick Scali was very friendly and sorted out the issue promptly.
The driver that did the delivery gave horrible service and it actually put me off purchasing from Nick Scali but Frank’s service has changed my mind.

Tina Dunk

Tina Dunkasked

SA, Glynde

why don't you answer the phone

Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please detail your enquiry / concern via feedback@nickscali.com.au and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.

We hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
NS Customer Care Team

James R.asked

Nick Scali Furniture

We order the Legato lounge. We notice that the status has changed to 'Manufacturing complete'. We are wondering how long it will take to be delivered? The order number is ME32447.

Please advise.

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out.

We currently have an ETA on your order of 22/04/21 into our distribution centre. This date is not fixed due to variations in shipping and wharf handling times (which can vary). As soon as your order is received, our dispatch team will contact you with the first available delivery date to your suburb. If the suggested date is not suitable you can call dispatch on 1300 880 370 to reschedule.

Sincerely,
Christine
NS Customer Care

Laura33
Laura33

Hi did you get your couch!? Also wondering how long it will take as our status has changed to complete too ✅

James R.

Hi Laura, we have not! The team at Nick Scali has mentioned that the ETA is on the 22/04. Still ages to go! :(

Charlx

Charlxasked

Nick Scali Furniture

hello, the Cuban Recliner is not showing as available on the website have disappeared? are they not available anymore.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

You can still view the Cuban Recliner in our website if you click here: https://www.nickscali.com.au/cuban

If you have further questions, you may also email our team via feedback@nickscali.com.au.

Kind regards,

Christine
NS Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Nick Scali representatives

Compare all 61 Nick Scali Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas
Compare all 61 Nick Scali Furniture