Fabulous styles and quality!

Excellent finishes and styling, original designs not the same you see elsewhere. Gorgeous colours and amazing shapes so you can create a very stylish and individual set up and finish.

Store LocationHomebush
Caroline

You certainly will see me again, I am renovating and saw some great styles and items at the store, so good to see something with style and such good quality, love it. Caroline.

Caroline

Thanks, yes I did get a gift but I am the type who likes to make a comment of a constructive and or positive type anyway to help improve or compliment what I like.

Review

Visited koala store in DFO in Homebush this morning, amazing collection of furniture and tableware . Some very special glassware as well as beautiful collection of candles and candle holders. Very caring and supportive staff ended up buying quiet a few things because the quality of products and excellent service worth a visit when next in Homebush area.

Store LocationHomebush
Customer Care K.Koala Living

Great products and customer service.

The Nunwading store has great variety of beautiful products. Brought few items. The delivery was good too, everything was installed for us. Always find something new and beautiful at koala living.

Store LocationNunawading
Wall mirror

Wall mirrorVictoria

best store

The store invites one to come in and look around. There are many products on display and we were encouraged to sit in and feel the comfort of as many chairs as we wished. When we decided, purchase and delivery were easily arranged.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We're so glad to hear that you liked our store! Our friendly staff members just love to look after our customers so your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you in store again soon!

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

Surbhi

SurbhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful furniture

My house gets so many compliments with the furniture i bought from Koala. Absolutely love. Vey happy with the purchase. The store staff is amazing at helping you choose the right furniture and accent items.

Serena

Serena

Excellent service in Springvale store

Springvale store has good quality furniture& home decor and the staff there are very professional and helpful. They always have good prices to offer. First stop for your furniture shopping.

Review

My experience in koala living Homebush store was divine the decor customer service n ambience overall was very welcoming n inviting love all the items has to offer cannot wait to use n display my amazing pieces

Customer Care K.Koala Living

!I love My new couch, candels smel! !amazing, and pillows Omg!!!

I love My new couch its very comfortable, perfect size, candels smell amazing, their pillows are very unique, looks good on my new couch. Customer service is always 100 perent!

coffee table

Amazing product bought coffee table . jenny was amazing. Easy to install . I highly recommend everyone to visit the store for great experience. Thanks team Koala and living at preston highly recommend

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Gagandeep

GagandeepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous sofa

I bought a 3 seater sofa from preston store and that sofa is fabulous and its very comfortable and durable. I like it. Thanks koala and living for such a awesome product.

Joseph

JosephHobart, TAS

Exceptional service

We are from Hobart and just purchased sofa and wine cabinet from you and must say i can't give enough praise for your customer service.

Exceptional and prompt and very helpful - thank you to Christina. We originally only wanted the sofa but ended up with the wine cabinet as well.

Highly recommend this place.

Store LocationSouthwharf

Tabassum

TabassumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing products

Very good product line. Good sales representatives in store and very friendly. Purchased few items and must say the quality is really good and the products are durable. Would recommend the Springvale store

Store LocationSpringvale

Koala living Nunawading

Amazing product bought barstools . Hala was amazing. Easy to install. Floral wall art is amazing. I highly recommend everyone to visit the store for great experience. Thanks team Koala at nunawading.

Store LocationNunawading

They are great

Very good service, great discounts. Love their products. Asteria coffee table is the best thing I bought ever. Couch is of very high quality and came on time as they indicated.Thanks Koala Springvale

Love your work

Great service love your work Chandra please call me when the gold table comes in need those ASAP great customer service keep it up thank you very very much goodbye

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

garrygsm

garrygsmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bed purchased from DFO Essendon Store

Very helpful staff and good quality products. So much comfortable and very happy with purchase. There is so much things to choose in store. Love the way they deliver and assembly as well.

Store LocationDfo essendon

sha.t

sha.tVictoria

Awesome

We purchased forest dinning table, it is beautiful very happy with purchase. We are thrilled to have made the purchased. Easy delivery as well and great organising by the company

Varinderjit

VarinderjitVictoria

Love to buy everything for my beautiful home

Very easy to navigate the store and staff is very helpful. I am fully satisfied with the range of products available. I bought some decorations for my house, i liked them very much . Everything very easy to assemble.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is actually better then what it looks definitely recommend it

It is Australian and love to support fellaw auzziz the product itself is amazing I do recommend this do anyone with a good taste beside the smell it looks pretty sick as well

Would come again!

Really nice store with lots of options for people with different tastes! Wide variety of furniture to choose from. The store is easy to navigate and super spacious so you don’t feel cramped with all the furniture available.