Koala Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (884)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (628) · Not as advertised (94)

Best couch ever!

Great experience from start to finish, couch came weeks earlier than expected, delivered on time and installed quickly. We all love it.

Terrible service

Took a day off to receive a delivery Nd they confirmed it’s coming today,now at 4:15pm they said Your Delivery has now been changed to arrive on 20th Jun(Sunday).that’s pathetic unreal waited whole day.

Other Furniture Shops

Terrile customer service; do not expect to be able to reach anyone

I ordered a side table with Koala living 2 months ago and still have not received the item. I tried every contact methods I could think of but cannot reach anyone. The lack of communication is remarkable.

Alireza Ghaemi
Alireza Ghaemi

Fantastic Brand!

I am very happy to buy my furniture from Koala Living.
Products are high quality and customer service is very good.

Auburn and Castlehill manager is horrible to deal with

Beautiful products!

We bought some artwork for our home and it pooks amazing and we got a lot of compliments for them.

Courts
Courts

Beautiful products, but the worst customer service i have ever come across... and i don't usually leave bad reviews.

Saira umair
Saira umairGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worth the price

The products so far i have bought have no comparison in the furniture market. The design and the style you offer is beyond words. The quality is indeed what i have been looking for in the market perviously but could not find anywhere other than KOALA LIVING. Furniture is worth the price paid for it.

Krwo1983
Krwo1983Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this beautiful addition to my home

This was the easiest and convenient order. The product is outstanding. I love this product and what it brings to my room

Muge
MugeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High quality product and absolutely loved them!

I ordered several items for the first time from koala living and literally loved them all.Especially my painting ,it is absolutely beauty.I will probably buy more items soon.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

michellehgsu
michellehgsuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loves it

I’m happy with the console table I bought. The staff was helpful and the delivery was on time and the installation was smooth. I’m happy with the experience and will go back to shop again.

Beautiful Library

Great library.. looks good. Very nice looking and great quality. Just beautiful.
When it was delivered it had a crack, but Koala sent me a new one and installed it for me also. Very happy with the service.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Modern and nice furniture

Products are nice. Good quality and Prices are reasonable. But staff sometimes are miss leading about delivery time and product availability.

We love our new lounge!

The staff here are fantastic, very helpful, polite, kindly kept our couch in storage far longer than we originally asked for. We love our purchase great quality, comfortable & looks great, and are going to be purchasing another to add to our home.

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the couch

We are very happy with our recent purchase. Love the couch, very comfy. Great service, delivery and wonderful sale price.

Yeg
Yegasked
Showrooms NSW, Homebush DFO

How it is possible people just gave 1 stars or 5 starts ?
It seems all 5 stars are fake accounts who are connected to Koalaliving advertisement team or influences and writing in this website to mislead people.

Joe Divita
Joe Divita

Because there scam reviews

Mark W.
Mark W.

I can’t answer for others, only mine. And as I mentioned, my shopping experience and delivery of the products (4 studded bar stools) went flawlessly. The stools were even on special so even better. I couldn’t figure where to say they could improve on, which for me says 5 stars.

Raul S.
Raul S.

All 5 stars reviews are scams . They are connected to koala living to mislead people .

Sofie I.asked
Online Store

Hi I have received notification that my delivery has arrived in the warehouse. Invoice: 210001139 Solitude side table 12538.
Due to lockdown we are unable to pick up the item. Can you please deliver it to my address 20 Hyperno Court, Keilor Downs Vic 3038. Someone is at home all the time. My number is 0412811722 Regards Sofie Ignatidis

Sofie I.

Hi I have sent you two emails and waiting for response. Thank you

Keith
Keith

Did you seriously just place your personal details for all to see here? You really need to delete that post.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Hi,

I can see it has been booked in for you but as Keith has mentioned it is better to direct message us on here or facebook if you have further queries.

Customer Care

J S.
J S.asked
Koala Living

are you Australian manufactured or just importing from oversease?

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Our company is Australian owned and designed but due to the highly unique nature of the items they are imported from various suppliers globally, including: Malaysia, India, Iran and Turkey.

We appreciate your Query and hope this satisfactorily answered your question.

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living