4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No (594)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (91%) · Not as advertised (9%)

Kate

KateBurleigh Heads

This is a product review not a reflection on who does a wonderful job but was unable to help in this instance

Store LocationSlacks creek
Rajeshni S

Rajeshni SQueensland

Great Service!!!

I had issue with some of my items which Koala living instantly took back and organised replacement. Various times I reached out for help during these covid times as things were delayed, they were honest and gave me assurance things will turn up and just taking time. It was nice when they called themselves to follow up on matters. Priya from service team was very helpful. Thanks.

Store LocationLogan,QLD
Customer Care K.Koala Living

Amazing product and Best customer service.

Beautiful design, great products and one of the best customer service provider. Staff member Shabnam was amazing to assist us, even We changed our mind few times, she was always smiling and happy to help.

Store LocationAuburn
Muhammad
Muhammad

Thanks,
Would you be able to send me an email, i do have some inquiries.

Raman

RamanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We are very happy with the items we brought from Koala Living. It’s worthy for the money. All the items they have are unique. Customer service is awesome. Special thanks to Hannan who served us.. Love shopping here..

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Great furniture and best service

Situated next to IKEA, this store has an amazing selection of goods at very reasonable prices. You won’t be disappointed here.the service is second to none and the quality all round is fantastic.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Finally found what we were looking for - beautiful and comfy!

The Laurie range is a beautiful AND comfortable sofa, which was exactly what we wanted. We are so grateful for Cheryl’s customer service, she was very lovely and helpful with the whole experience.

Store LocationSouth Whatf

Awesome clearance furniture

This store South Wharf DFO sell clearance furniture which is in good condition and awesome price. Sale staff member, Cheryl explained to us well about the product. We were happy to purchase it. Thanks

Store LocationSouth Wharf
Vikram S.

Vikram S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lots of options for home decor

Been here few times before...fantastic collection and awesome service. A big shout out to Hanan for awesome customer service and for giving a professional advice. Need more people like her in Retail...no question of retail recession ever !!

Store LocationEssendon
Amela

AmelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from Aamir in Springvale. Got the sofa i loved. Looking forward to its arrival!

The store was very easy to navigate. The range of products were of amazing quality and reasonably priced. Will be going back again in future. Good service and product range to choose from.

Store LocationSpringvale VIC

Seyed A.

Seyed A.Sydney, NSW

Very poor after sales and customer service

I think the management team has changed. They had good services before, but recently it is very poor.
Talked to the store manager, he didn’t help. No one answering the customer service phone line!!

Anwar J.

Anwar J.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

We are so excited to receive our items. Beautiful showroom and amazing customer service,Marvin was absolutely amazing. Highly recommended. Quality of all items are very good and worth the price.

Naomi B.

Naomi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terribly poor costumer service!

Staff working in this store are so rude and disappointing. The salesperson guy was such a snub and so unwilling to explain about the products, didn't even bother to answer the questions properly.

Java Bag

Java BagGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience.

Amazing help from Alex and the team, he's knowledge, care factor, patients and just all around service was great. Excellent sales on at the moment also with 50% off.. 06/07/20

Juwayriyah

JuwayriyahVictoria

Perfect

Alex is a great salesman, great communication with the costumers, has a very good range of products, great discount, great quality of products, would definitely come back again because of alex

Chrys Ronto

Chrys Ronto

Crap service

This company has no idea, we ordered a coffee table in February and 5 months later we are still waiting, even for a phone call to tell us when it will be arriving. The manager at Northland didn’t even have the decency to call us back after we called to find out when the table would be arriving. Now they tell us that there is no shipment coming. The service is pathetic and communication is non existent!!! Good luck to whoever purchases anything from here.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationNorthland Preston

Love it!!!!

Alex was very helpful and friendly
We had a great experience in the store and got what we wanted... GREAT PRICE
I Would highly recommend you go and see Alex to help you as much as he helped us...

Store LocationEssendon VIC
Shabza

ShabzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love it

Thank you for koala staff in Springvale specially for Cheryl for her professional help with our questions as she is very helpful and honest and patient too, thank u again

Store LocationSpringvale

Larissa Dean

Larissa DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

Excellent customer service. Great prices and very friendly. They helped us in choosing our design for our new home. We will be back! Thank you very much for your help

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationLogan supercentre

Shantelle

ShantelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Narges has been so helpful to us from the start to the end. Money is well worth the quality of luxury living furniture

Perfect furniture to match our style in luxury style.
Delivery is easy and friendly
The delivery persons easily and softly assembled our furniture in our new home
Thanks a lot! Yay

Store LocationNunawading

Good Customer Service

I want to buy a customised dining table, the sales person Shabnam is extremely patient with my questions and very helpful. Now, I am eagerly waiting for my order to deliver. I will surely recommend to my friends.

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

The Koala Living Team

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Sandraasked

Koala Living

Hi, I've sent numerous emails, regarding a painting on order #1000000891 on 29/9/2109. When ordered received an email stating that this item had a 12 week delivery date which I think should be showing on the site when the item is selected, not after you have paid. On my order list it is showing that the order is complete! Would someone please find out when it is due and can be collected.

And true to form no acknowledgement. Looks like Consumer Affairs

Hi Sandra,
We apologise that we were not able to get back to you over the weekend.
The Koala Living invoice that was sent to you reiterates the waiting period for the painting, if you would like to have more information about your order, please email sales@koalaliving.com

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives