Amart Furniture NSW, Port Macquarie

Amart Furniture NSW, Port Macquarie

Jodie

Jodie

Disgusting

Absolutely disgusted with how this company has treated my parents. The Port Macquarie store manager hung up on my mother when she was making her second complaint about her lounge. The first lounge the fabric frayed after months and not even 12 months after my mother finally got the manager to agree to replacing the garbage lounge the fabric has started to wear. It isn't even 12 months old and is in their second lounge room. Thanks for hanging up on my mother. She has sent paper work to the department of fair trading now. Don't buy from them.

slick

slicktaree

We need a Lounge Suite

we found the manager at port Macquarie store, very good and very helpful because my husband can be very hard to please and the girls were very nice too. So lets hope this furniture when it arrives in store is just as good. Thank You

Gill WTaree

Bonded Leather Lounge Peeling off Everywhere

Have done already!

Bonded leather is a disgrace!

We purchased a large lounge from Super A Mart for $2200 in 2010. It is now a peeling crumbling terrible mess! What a terrible waste of my hard earned money on a lounge that should have lasted 20 years! I know this has happened to many others so why don't we do something? Super A Mart should offer a full refund! I don't care if the warranty is out, this is a major defect! This is totally wrong and against all consumer rights! Who is with me?