Amart Furniture NSW, Warners Bay

Amart Furniture NSW, Warners Bay

Disappointing

The sales people are lovely but the furniture is poor quality. Our coffee table had to be replaced twice because it was damaged when it was delivered. I wouldn’t buy from them again.

Rubbish Service

They dont have any idea about customer service..so many wrong information given...Manager is absolutely useless and dont have the right maner for the customer...will never buy anything in future.

Poornima

PoornimaWest wallsend

Leather lounge

We buy a leather lounge from a mart two years ago and we purchased the leather care as well.
Leather start to peel off I ring the leather Doctor they said that is not their problem and they told to contact the Amart.
We contact the Amart and the person come and check the lounge he told us it can’t be fixed. After a week I get a call from Amart they said it is a general wear and tear.
No one wants to fix the problem but they want money to cover.

ryan

ryan

Bad service.

Bad experience staff won't come near you finally got to speak to the manager he knows nothing either go some where else he told me

NRJ

NRJ

Damaged stock and misleading sales

3rd time and I'm still NOT HAPPY

Worst experience ever!

Chantelle

ChantelleAU

Worst package ever!

I am so disgusted in the poor quality products from super amart. I brought the summit 11 piece package, the furniture came all flat packed and was so hard to put together. That wasn't even the start of it, the quality is so so bad I can't even sit a TV on the entertainment unit. The dining room chairs are so flimsy, I would never ever buy from Superamart again! I also purchased the Monroe king bed set, the mattress was delivered 3 months after I had purchased the set & it only lasted 6 months before I had to pay the tip to get rid of it. Absolutely disgusted!

BevneeWarners Bay NSW

not happy

1 of our Kinross recliner has no support in the lower part of the back they have sent a leather man to fix it twice and it is no better although he said it was. Also this is the chair that we put in a report about one of the delivery men just rolled the chair off the back of the truck and rolled the box along the road up the path into our house. Had a call this morning 1/10/15 and a sales lady she said according to the leather doctor (the engineer) the chair is okay just don't sit in it all day which WE DO NOT

Bevnee

I have tried twice to send you my details as requested and both times the mail has come back to me, tried to send a private message that didn't work. I would like to know WHY
Bevan

Terrible Delivery

Sarah

Sarahwarners bay

Glass Bar Table shatters

Glass top shatters spontaneously. Told glass top does not form part of the structure and therefore is not covered by the warranty. How on earth does it not form part of the structure...without the glass, it renders it useless and therefore would not be sold as a 'table'. My understanding of the definition of a table is that it has a flat structured top to enable eating, writing, working etc.... My glass shattered for no reason, obviously a fault in the manufacturing process. Place of purchase should be responsbile for its replacement or a refund should b e offered. Will never shop here again. Its cheap overseas rubbish with a warranty worth peanuts.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Absolute nightmare dealing with super amart wish i never walked into their store

scott
scott

Not very happy

Purchased bunk beds 2 weeks ago. I was told it would take a week and a half. Rang store after a week and a half staff then told me it would be there in 4 days. Then rang today staff told me half of my order is there but the other half wouldn't fit on truck. And didnt know when other half would arrive. How much room does a small box take up on a truck? Still waiting! Will never go there again!

cherie

I just rang the store again and the truck did a delivery from the warehouse today and the other half of my order was not on the truck again.
Invoice no 412-705067