Amart Furniture VIC, Shepparton

Amart Furniture VIC, Shepparton

hate being lied to

Got into store and found the click - clack sofa bed I wanted.
Was promised one week.
Did not get it for 6 weeks.
I was the one who had to keep following up with them about it.
poor customer service.
After all of it I asked for free delivery and was rejected because apparently I was never told one week.
Will never shop here again and I tell everyone I know not to either.

Good furniture, bad service

Too many young girls that need more experience. Couldn’t help us with what we were wanting, especially when it comes to measurements and want to know if what we are buying fits.
We ended up asking for the furnitures measurements that we were purchasing and then going home and working it out for ourselves. Apart from that, lovely furniture.

Shop LocationVIC, Shepparton

Not good brought Furniture and thay took my money out of my bank twice and i have not had help from

Brought Furniture and payed twice for it and no one will help me . In shepperton vic store not very good.

Reneenay

ReneenayShepparton

Spartacus corner lounge

Worst quality ever! Sometimes you can feel the wood against your back sitting on it. Already had a recliner Spring replaced, now another part of couch is broken and another recliner part has broken in it! Most likely have to buy another new couch soon
Not even a year old!
When this falls apart I will not be buying another couch/lounge from amart

Hi Reneenay,
We are so sorry to hear about your lounge and would like to look into this for you. Can you please private message your sales order or contact number, so we can follow this up for you?
Kind regards,
Jess and the Super Amart Team

MaddyNagambie

Terrible service!

Maddy

Whoops, i didn't mean to publish this. Just working out how to delete it sorry. Very happy with the communication, professionalism and final outcome after discussing through private message and getting into contact with the Shepparton team.

Juanita B.Super Amart

That's no worries at all, Maddy. Thanks again for your feedback, we're very pleased that we were able to sort out a solution for you in the end :)

Sam

SamMelbourne

Super Amart Preston

Juanita B.Super Amart

Annoyed Daily By Staff After Spending Money In Their Store. Well Never Again!

Very poor customer service

I very recently visited your new store in Shepparton. I was there to look at a dining suite with the possibility of an outdoor setting and 2 sofa beds.
I found the staff were practically indifferent to us. When we enquired about certain items we were waved on to sections with no help or assistance offered. I am currently in a moon boot and on crutches, so obviously was not there to simply browse. I was there for a purpose.
After spending at least half an hour there my partner and I left in disgust.
I doubt I'll be back.
The reason for my review is not related to product quality, but quality of service, which is the first step in customer service.

Juanita B.Super Amart

Will Never Shop at Super Amart Again!!

The salesperson stated the set of drawers comes assembled - lied.
I ordered a coffee table and lamp table - I travelled 30 minutes to pick up from store and when I got them home, they were not the items I ordered.
When I called the store and spoke to the Store Manager he insinuated I made the mistake as I signed off on the order.
Organised to have the goods picked up, and they had given the wrong address to their driver.

Just looking at all the reviews - Super Amart you should be disgusted with your Customer Service. Your sales people don't listen to their customers. I have been in the Customer Service Industry for over 20 years and have seen a downturn in genuine Customer Care. I will never shop at super Amart again.