Amazing Solar Solutions

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing Solar has Amazing Team....!!!

I have already started referring my friends to Amazing Solar , I was very happy with the service & the quality of the products they offered me in first appointment with Hitesh...didnt had to look around for any other company. Customer care team help us claiming all our rebates, made our life so easy....Thanks Pearl...!!! Amazing Solar team really have Amazing installers...they were very professional and friendly at same time.... Highly recommend...Amazing Solar ...!!!

Panel Purchased ET Mono
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $6,200.00

Fabulous Solar package options and services from Amazing Solar Solutions

Great experience from the start till the end of the process. The company provided lot of options to choose from for both the Inverters and the panels and provided pertinent advice on the pros and cons of each of the available model. 'Professional Installation', was the comment made by the Solar Inspector who came to validate the panels at the property. Provided the necessary documentation on completion of the job to claim the solar rebate. Overall great experience by the team

Panel Purchased Suntech 22*300W
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $6,300.00

Amazing solar

Hitesh from Amazing solar....was very helpful.
Best price for Best product. Installed our solar 2 months ago. We have been very happy with the service so far and would definitely recommend lt further.

Panel Purchased Solax
System Size6.2 KW
Purchase Price $4,900.00

Disappointed

Only professional until they get their hands on your money. Follow up process unprofessional and truly disappointing. Wouldn’t recommend to anybody.

Unhappy

Only fake promises.
Lack of good communication among themselves.
Installers very rough and rude
After 5 months of installing electricity bill has very minor change. Not what I was expecting and told.

awful

Awful service. have promised and had not installed a system even after a 13 week period. More interested in a single storey installation so that can do more jobs.

Excellent service

Daniel and his team are very helpful and the service follow up and installation went well. We installed 6.50 KW system ie, Longi 310 panel with Fronius Primo inverter. Best purchase experience and no fuss. If you want a worry and stress free solar system I recommend Amazing Solar . Great quality product and excellent service. Once again thanks Dani.....

Amazing work!

The panel installation process was quick and efficient + done well. The customer service experience was great too. Thank you to the team!

Hassle free Solar! Thank-you Amazing Solar!!

Panel installation process was really smooth, installers were really experienced, they suggested better positioning of the panel placement towards North compared to where we thought where the panels will go because we had Big TV Antenna and we had the hot water panels on the same roof, but they were really professional and found a way around and moved the Antenna to a different place.

No fuss with the company or any one, everyone interacted with us was really friendly and helpful to deal with.

Solar installation

I had my solar installation through Amazing solar solution and had very good experience, people are friendly and easy to deal. Since I got my solar I have been getting good reduction on my bills the product is very good and would highly recommend them for others in Sydney

Superb service

Panel installation was perfect. Also inspection was done in time. I didn’t have to follow up on these matters as everything was arranged by Amazing Solar Admin Team.

this is perfect!

Luckily I got Amazing solar team come to my door after I moved to the new house.
that is a great customer service from very beginning until now
And that is a great price with perfect products which is really Amazing
you will find that the Amazing solar solution is the best choice if you want to have a green energy systems

Amazing solar done good service

Amazing solar installed the Goodwe solar inverter two weeks ago in Cranbourne Vic. Next day after installation moisture started coming in side of the screen of inverter. I spoke to them regarding problem, technician from goodwe checked the inverter twice, couldn't fix problem. Yesterday manager came and changed the inverter. They stated, they will monitor this for few more days. At the moment no issue with new inverter.

Whole team was helpful and gave good service. Hopefully everything will be alright.

Great service THANKS

The service was excellent - timely, clear communication, well informed, responsive to questions and accurate. The price was competitive and the installation went well.

Thanks!

10 our if 10 for service

From the first phone call the service and especially the communication was excellent and I really appreciated each time I called I spoke to a person and not a robot or someone who couldn’t speak English.

Good advise. Good product. Good service.

One of our friends recommended us to go with Amazing Solar. They installed with them, they were happy. So, we also installed with them. We are also happy. They do a good job.

It is absolutely good and amazing

Good service and. Quality ..recommend to friends and family ...installation team good and quick .. goods delivered as per promise

It feels great to finally have solar

I'm very impressed with the entire process, from quotation to installation. I believe I received very good value for money on the 5.4Kw system we now have. The 3 man installation team arrived on time and on a very hot morning and completed the install without any issue.
I find I am regularly checking the Fronius app to see how much power we are generating!
Very happy.

You've got a true Amazing name!!!

Thanks to the wonderful staff's of the Amazing solar,great service,great job from the start to Installation. You are highly recommended.

Fantastic.

Their service was excellent. They finished all the istallation on time. Technician came here and help me to do the mobile applications. Because I am not good at computer.