Amazing Solar Solutions

Amazing Solar Solutions

Listing monitored by Amazing Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (84)
  • Purchase Price$4,446.04
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Highly recommended, very helpful and punctual.

Panel installation was smooth and fast. Explained everything after the installation. Though I don't have much knowledge on solar, they helped me in selection of best panels and invertor. provided details about how efficient is this.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Dinesh, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

Installers were pleasant and professional. Neat job. I was worried about my terracotta tile roof but the installers were careful and did a great job. They took the trouble to explain how the system works. Very happy customer

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

Chui L.
Chui L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer

I was looking for solar and I felt lucky to get it done with Ronan from Amazing solar
Ronan can be the most profitable asset for any company, If I'll open my business in the future, This guy will be the first one with whom I'll shake my hand to be my asset. The company justifies its name by giving Amazing services
Ronan and his team is very good,
I really appreciate your persuasion. The way you approach, it's very good and I think if the salesperson can start approaching the customers like this, then no one will feel irritated by the sales calls.
A+ and 10/10 for you

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Chui L, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice and detailed review. We are glad that you liked our services. Yes, Ronan is our star player and he takes care of each and every customer very well.

Ahmed
AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A very happy customer

Ev thing was spot on all the team who guided me was v helpful specially I recommend Alex to everybody he s good yes I mean it and the way he help me was amazing good on you alex and now I m v satisfied customer and wish amazing solar solutions a v good future helping people God bless U all Amen

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Ahmed, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

Kumar
KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best overall service !

From answering the million queries (like a typical conscious buyer) to a smooth installation and hand over, this company did it all. Nick in their sales division was an absolute breeze to deal with. Recommend this company.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Kumar, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services. Yes, Nick, is our star player and he takes every customer query very seriously.

John T
John TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and great job. All installers were polite and helpful.

The installation was easy, quick and good coordination. The installers were helpful and friendly. Until now, I don't have any issues about the products from Amazing Solar. Thank you for doing good jobs.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello John T, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

mirko p.
mirko p.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They know their stuff well. Highly recommend.

Best Practices followed. can't find anything wrong.

Explain everything patiently
Deliver to the promise.
Good price.
A one installation.

We recommend Amazing Solar. I have already asked my friends and they are also doing it.

Keep up the good work guys.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mirko, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

They guys just Amazing. Loved their service.

One of my friend’s daughter installed 1st they were so happy that, their son, my friend and I all installed this solar system.

Price - best
Installation team - very professional..We requested panels where more sun is they catered to our need.
Service - top of the class

We are really happy, Thank you Hitesh and Amazing Solar Team.

If anyone is looking for Solar We highly recommend you.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Tode D, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service made it very easy process

A company that did exactly what the said they would do with no fuss and prompt service. Nothing was to much trouble and any questions answered in a very timely manner.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Mark, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

liz
lizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Boys did a great job. Installation process was very smooth starting from approvals till final installation. Would Highly recommend Amazing Solar! Looking forward to cheaper power costs.Thank you Amazing Solar

Trustworthiness
Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Liz, thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.

Christina p
Christina pGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

The boys Were very quick to install, they were reliable came at house before the required time and great customer service and smooth with installation. Would highly recommended Amazing Solar.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Christina, we are glad that you liked our service. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review

srinivasa r.
srinivasa r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value for service and excellent customer care

installed 6 kW system last month. excellent customer service, salesman Patrick is amazing, highly professional with good knowledge on solar systems. quickly respond to the queries. installation was quick. I highly recommend amazing solar for anyone want to install home solar.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Srinivasa, we are glad that you liked our services. Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review and recommending us.

Leo Pozzebon
Leo PozzebonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pleasure to deal with

Salesman Ronan was wonderful helpful and knowledgeable. This man is an asset to amazing solar. Without Ronan’s help I would probably still be scratching my head if I should go solar or not. :) thank you once again for the smooth transaction AAA+++

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Leo Pozzebon, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. Yes, Ronan is our star player and he always helps customers in choosing the best solar system. We are glad that you liked our services.

Customer service

Ronan from amazing solar is a great lad with a lot of potential and knowledge. Specially his way of handling the queries in a calm and manner full way. Good listener

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Jasdeep, Thank you for rating us. Yes, Ronan is our star player and he takes care of every customer very well.

Ivy
IvyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good value for service and products.

Amazing S.Amazing Solar

Hello Ivy, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review. We are glad that you liked our services.