Amino Z Online store

Amino Z Online store

4.9 from 1,103 reviews

• Incentivised Review Yes (56%) · No (44%)

Excellent product offer and very efficient service

I regularly purchase Super Brahmi 6000 tablet bottle for my Mother who is 93!
Purchase experience with Amino Z (via website) was excellent in many ways : obtaining correct product, communication from point of purchase to delivery, & delivery time of product.
Was most impressed this last order with excellent price offered ( with free delivery inclusion)
Overall very satisfied with this supplier, and product provided.
Please note: even though 100Z points offered to submit review, all my comments and positive experience are true and sincere, and I submit this review based on my personal experience.

Excellent customer support

It's easy to browse the website for anything. It was the first time I bought from their website and I was totally happy with the order. I received my order in three days. I didn't like the flavour, but thanks to 5-scoop guarantee, I could be able to change the flavour. The customer service team members were helpful and responsive.

ahmed847640

ahmed847640Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb service!

leonie1964

leonie1964Sydney, NSW

Health Protien shakes and Protein Bars

I love using Amino Z they are always offering the best products for the cheapest prices.
they are great with communication and product always arrives when they say.
love that they follow through and love their products. worth trying....

Wendy B.

Wendy B.Mid North Coast, NSW

Amazing

First time buying and I absolutely love all the updates when an order is out of stock,and then when it is and can be sent out.I feel the company really wants to make their customers happy .Even the after care of a parcel that has been delivered is amazing. Very happy with all customer service,how my products were packed and speed of delivery.. overall perfect.

Happy customer

Amino Z offer a great range of big brand name products and competitive prices. The online store experience is very well considered. I recommend them for price and quality of service.

SRH

SRHAustralian Capital Territory

Exceptional service

I found the level of customer service exceptional. The items arrived quickly and I was kept informed of progress.

The range of products available at Aminoz is impressive. The website is easy to navigate and the checkout process is seamless.

Consistency

I have always experienced fast deliveries and consistently the best prices. If a better price happens to be available you can use the price beat function to get a cheaper price.

Awesome products and service

Super easy to navigate plus the range of products is amazing and when I recieved and tried my order it blew my mind it was that good the best I've ever seen

T.ADF

T.ADFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products, Great Service

Glad I found Amino z. They had all the products I wanted. Service and communication was above average. Delivery fast. I will use them from now on to buy my supps.

Booboo66

Booboo66South West, QLD

Fantastic Service

Website is so easy to use, payments easy to make, no stress no drama! Product choice is awesome and great prices. Received product with 2 days, and I am rural.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Amazing Value for Money!

Been using Amino Z for a long time now. Haven't even considered other sites as Amino Z is simply the best, good value, great service, quick delivery even when standard!

rf032South East Queensland, QLD

Great priced quality products

Great search function. Easy to find products wanted. Good price and quality products. Choice of delivery options, I would recommend Aust Post, not the free courier service. Great customer service.

rf032

Thanks Jennifer, I think you have already put the postal option in place.

Great Service

Amino Z provides a large variety of products for all kinds of people no matter where you are along your fitness journey. Finding the product I wanted was straightforward. I can always rely on Amino Z for quality products, fast processing times and shipping is always quick. They provide consistently good customer service.

Marcel K.

Marcel K.Sydney, NSW

A great experience

Website is understandable and user friendly, staff are always there to help and make sure customer is satisfied, for several years now definitely a leading online supplement store. Supplements has always been as stated. I would write this irrespective of rewards of any sort. Further more I would do whatever necessary to let people know genuine from rubbish I would gladly complain if I wasn't satisfied

baz_hamiwka

baz_hamiwkaPerth, WA

Believe the hype

I don't often post reviews unless I am truly impressed or disgusted by a retailer or a service.

Amino Z is by far the best online supplement store I have dealt with, great range, fast shipping, very competitive pricing and last but not least superior customer service, I was taken aback in regards to how thorough the communication was. I was informed at every step, when my items were shipped also when they had been delivered and if there needed any follow ups.

Hayden D.

Hayden D.Far West, NSW

Awesome service and great products for a good price.

Online store is set out easy and straight forward. The item range is huge with great prices and always up to date with latest products. Quality has always been 100% with speedy delivery to top it off. Would highly recommend Amino Z

Leeah

LeeahIllawarra, NSW

Thanks for the great service!

Great online store, competitive prices & super fast shipping with follow up from the store to inform me that the product had shipped & then another message to check if my product had arrived & that I was satisfied with everything -happy customer!

Vince C.

Vince C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

raw greens

Although the product was out of stock it only took a few days to get it to me. Fast and fantastic service.
Communication was efficient and quick and I had no problems.

Great service and fast delivery highly recommend. Customer service from Jennifer was exceptional

Website easy to use,
great prices for products and super fast delivery .

customer service was great , I was emailed my tracking and follow up email where sent and was treated like a priority customer