Amino Z Online store

4.9

1,253 reviews
Bree C

Bree CMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

My go to online store for supps

Always a pleasant experience with Aminoz, one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. Thank you for your great service, communication, fast shipping and regular updates, product quality is always perfect and easy to find on their website. Much appreciated!

TOULA

TOULAEyre Peninsula, SA

Great Service

Great service and great products. It's easy to navigate the store and to find whatever I am looking for. Products are A class and have been very satisfied with the products I have purchased. Have had some small issues with particular products not being available but staff are very helpful in suggesting something else that is either similar or a different brand of product. Always satisfied in the end and product received in a timely manner. Love the continued communication with the staff. Thank you for all that you guys do. You are amazing in your work. Will continue to purchase through this store.

Thank you, Toula!

Looking forward to be of assistance to you again! :)

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Excellent service

Excellent service and great products! Always someone available online if help is needed and always get special offer emails which is great! Highly recommend and always buy my supplements from this store!

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you so much, Liz! :)

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Amino Z Online store compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Kim

KimMelbourne

Annoying and Picking

Maree Obrien

Maree ObrienAU

Great service,fast delivery

Very easy to order,great service and fast delivery.I love the product.I have been to the physical store in Caringbah as well,and had great service there as well.will use both options again.

Bluey S

Bluey SHobart, TAS

Works exactly how it says it would.

The store is very easy to navigate , product range is huge . My first choice product not available so they were more than happy to substitute for something of equal quality.

Thank you @Bluey! :)

Charlie T.

Charlie T.Sydney, NSW

TASTES LIKE M&Ms

Tastes 90% like M&Ms at 10% protein powder flavour. Good for snacking on the go and shipping was quick. I bought the 12 pack with Club Z free trial and it was affordable

Jay B.Amino Z

I agree! a very good deal!

Thank you, Charlie! :)

Just love it by Kathryn Cherry -Wilson

I'm very happy with this website it was easy for me to navigate found my products easily and they were delivered very quickly and very well packed I really recommend Amino Z

Jay B.Amino Z

Wow, amazing customer service!

Easy website to navigate, awesome price check feature ensuring you get a great price. Product as described & I was stunned how delicious it is. The customer service has been second to none, I received an email the day my delivery arrived to ensure everything in my order was correct & had arrived as described & a direct name & email address if I had any issues.

Mickey L

Mickey LSydney, NSW

Don’t buy from this store

I never received my item after receiving daily messages stating it was going to be delivered that day over a 6 day period. I requested a refund due to not receiving the item and I’m still waiting !!!!

Sam Hartigan

Sam HartiganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer Service

Amino Z had excellent customer Service and kept me in the loop throughout the whole ordering process. The products were a much better price than ordering elsewhere too and I could get everything I needed in one place.

Brendon

BrendonSydney, NSW

Best online store I have come across!

AminoZ is a brilliant online store! They stock a wide range of supplements and they automatically scan and price match competitors. Delivery was quick and hassle free. The best part, however, is their amazing customer service. Their team keep you updated on order and delivery progress and it definitely feels like a personalised approach. I will definitely be buying from them again.

TonyOrton63

TonyOrton63Perth, WA

Disappointed as bought from site before but on last they refused to price match healthcoAustralia at $58.95

As a return customer I find last attempt to buy they attended to defraud me. Price match at $58.95 but on checkout they attended to charge more. Emails to them did not address the attempt of over charging

Jay B.Amino Z

Perfect service quick and reliable

I ordered online and received my goods in a quick time and a great price. Quick and easy to navigate website. Customer support is very good with lots of updates about your order.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you for the feedback, Mark! :)

Kris b

Kris bSydney, NSW

Best supplement site and service

The most competitive prices. The best customer service. Fast delivery and great variety. I won’t shop elsewhere anymore. The team are fantastic at communicating and they always give me outstanding , prompt service.

Debbie

DebbieSouth-East, TAS

The best online vitamin shop

I have bought multiple times from Amino Z and found them to be efficient and they always keep me updated on my order. If there's ever a problem it is fixed immediately. I couldn't be happier.

Gerald Toohey

Gerald TooheyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Follow Up

The Online store was very easy to navigate and to use to apply the discounts on offer. It was also extremely easy to use your accumulated points to reduce the price of the goods. Once the order was placed the follow up by the company was first class and as a result I always knew the status of my order.

Jay B.Amino Z

Thank you so much, Gerald. :)

yschneps

yschnepsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely satisfied with my purchase from Amino Z!

The website overall had very easy navigation to all parts including information regarding delivery. I loved the fact that it automatically price matched from other websites! It saved me nearly $10 in the product I was purchasing, Amazonia Raw Protein Isolate Choc Coconut (which tastes amazing)

Postage was Via courier (for free!) which I made an order on a Friday night and received to my door on the Wednesday.

Definitely would purchase products from Amino Z again and recommend to all.

bakkour

bakkourSydney, NSW

Excellent service, swift prompt and professional. Will def recommend and return.

Friendly website, easy to navigate. I like the price match. It works well. quality of products bought was as described. Range was excellent especially during covid time. Delivery was quick during a pandemic. Thanks will shop again.

Ken J

Ken JMelbourne

Outstanding customer service.

I buy from Amino Z every now and then as they offer really good deals on the products they stock, but the main reason I'm taking the time to write this review is because of their outstanding customer service.

From the time you place your order to the time the goods are received they communicate with you to let you know how things are proceeding and they seem genuinely concerned about your satisfaction as a customer. Nice to be on the receiving end of such great customer service!