Amino Z Physical store

Amino Z Physical store

Great customer service

When I visit Amino z I’m met with happy friendly staff members who remember my name as well as my products and training goals.
The store is easy to navigate through and there is always someone to help you if need be.
The quality of the products can’t be beat especially with their prices being so cheap!

Store LocationCaringbah

Amino Z is in a league of its own.

Amino Z has an extensive range of supplements, their website is very user friendly and their customer service is second to none, but what I really like about this company is how it feels to shop there, you are not walking into an over glamorised supplement store, this is the real deal place for great supps at great prices for real people, give it a try, shout out to the Caringbah store!

Annie

Annie

Had no idea and got gawjus help,guidance & advice

Specifically went in store for guidance. Sorry Mortdale is closing - was great to not feel like an idiot and end up with stuff that will help me.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Amino Z Physical store compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

The service and advice was brilliant

I made my purchase in store and the girl that served me was great. Very helpful. I asked her several questions and she helped me out emensely with the product I eventually bought.

Great Product - Great Service

Went to store but was out of stock salesman very helpful in telling me i could order online and get from another store. Lots of communication after the order was done online. Great Service, good pricing happy customer.

Ewersc

EwerscSydney

Best supplement store I’ve ever used!

I went in store recently after ordering on line many times. I was welcomed by an extremely helpful and friendly staff member who was able to handle a query on my last online order and also provide me with outstanding advice on my pre-workout needs. Having now used the recommended redcon1 total war, I am very satisfied with her advice.

Leo P

Leo PMonterey

Found what I was looking for

Was looking for a particular protein powder that had good protein content, low fat and mixes well with fruit. I landed on Syntha 6 Edge in vanilla milkshake flavour. I found the product on line at a competitive price and went to pick it up from the Caringbah Amino Z warehouse. While there, I also bought a mixed box of 12 Power Crunch protein bars. Only downside on the experience was the lack of parking on the street.

Toaster

ToasterSydney

Best products & Amazing service...!

Once again when i ran out of Xtend BCAA's i knew exactly where to go. Straight back to AminoZ at Caringbah. After spending 30 years as a retailer, i would say i know a thing or two about customer service.
The guys & girls at Amino Z are brilliant. Always smiling & more than happy to give honest feedback on any product. Their product knowledge is 2nd to none. They were the ones who put me on too this product 12 months ago & i have never been let down by following their advice.
Can honestly say i recommend them for any guidance on any product you are looking for.
Head straight down there & see for yourself.

First impressions great

Friendly staff when I arrived in store and I didn't get the employees name but he was very helpful and knew his stuff

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Quality range, price and service!

I've been using Amino Z ever since I realised they had retail shop fronts. I would previously order online from them and also purchase in stores when I ran out but now I can buy straight off the shelf I won't go anywhere else.

They have a great range, really friendly staff who know their stuff as they use the products themselves.

Pricing is also very competitive with a great membership rewards system.

Definitely worth checking out!

customer service

i visited the store in Caringbah yesterday and the woman working there was great - friendly, helpful, and then left me to explore the shelves without intruding, but was available for questions.

Amino Z Review

Dropped in at the Caringbah store and found the staff to be competent and knowledgable, client focused, friendly and obliging. Match pricing of similar bought products with other suppliers appeared to be competitive at the time of purchase.