Charlie R

Charlie R

A+ service

Instore service was fantastic, honest, helpful and just an all round pleasant conversation with the girl behind the counter. Will purchase here moving forward.

Store LocationMortdale

Awesome products, prices and service! Best supps store in Sydney!

Cheap prices compared to most stores especially with discounts. As soon as I walked in, I was met with help and the guy was really nice at the caringbah store. I appreciated his help.

Kylie A.

Kylie A.Sydney, NSW

Helpful and prompt service. Assistant was there straight away to help and answer my questions.

Low carb protein powder that caters for my needs . I find the product value for money and variety of flavours on offer for me to try.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Amino Z Physical store compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

tapsallen

tapsallenSydney, NSW

Great store

The store is always well stocked and always has specials on offer. Staff are more than happy to assist and offer product knowledge. The store has lot's of products and brands on offer to suit everyone.

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

Found my new go to store

Lots of stock, friendly and helpful staff.
Price was really reasonable too.
Found what I was looking for straight away.
Will be going back monthly to restock my protein

Miles Jacobs

Miles JacobsSydney, NSW

Great facility, great products!

Had no trouble finding anything with helpful staff members, wide range of products and great quality and price for products

Cameron W.

Cameron W.Sydney, NSW

Fast efficient service, knowledgeable staff, pleasure to shop with

Went in to to find some rtd pre workout drinks, didn't have the particular flavour in stock but the staff went out of their way to try and put a box together of what they had in stock and were more than happy to honour my online discount code. 10/10

Great customer service

When I visit Amino z I’m met with happy friendly staff members who remember my name as well as my products and training goals.
The store is easy to navigate through and there is always someone to help you if need be.
The quality of the products can’t be beat especially with their prices being so cheap!

Amino Z is in a league of its own.

Amino Z has an extensive range of supplements, their website is very user friendly and their customer service is second to none, but what I really like about this company is how it feels to shop there, you are not walking into an over glamorised supplement store, this is the real deal place for great supps at great prices for real people, give it a try, shout out to the Caringbah store!

Annie

Annie

Had no idea and got gawjus help,guidance & advice

Specifically went in store for guidance. Sorry Mortdale is closing - was great to not feel like an idiot and end up with stuff that will help me.

The service and advice was brilliant

I made my purchase in store and the girl that served me was great. Very helpful. I asked her several questions and she helped me out emensely with the product I eventually bought.

Great Product - Great Service

Went to store but was out of stock salesman very helpful in telling me i could order online and get from another store. Lots of communication after the order was done online. Great Service, good pricing happy customer.

Ewersc

EwerscSydney

Best supplement store I’ve ever used!

I went in store recently after ordering on line many times. I was welcomed by an extremely helpful and friendly staff member who was able to handle a query on my last online order and also provide me with outstanding advice on my pre-workout needs. Having now used the recommended redcon1 total war, I am very satisfied with her advice.

Leo P

Leo PMonterey

Found what I was looking for

Was looking for a particular protein powder that had good protein content, low fat and mixes well with fruit. I landed on Syntha 6 Edge in vanilla milkshake flavour. I found the product on line at a competitive price and went to pick it up from the Caringbah Amino Z warehouse. While there, I also bought a mixed box of 12 Power Crunch protein bars. Only downside on the experience was the lack of parking on the street.

Toaster

ToasterSydney

Best products & Amazing service...!

Once again when i ran out of Xtend BCAA's i knew exactly where to go. Straight back to AminoZ at Caringbah. After spending 30 years as a retailer, i would say i know a thing or two about customer service.
The guys & girls at Amino Z are brilliant. Always smiling & more than happy to give honest feedback on any product. Their product knowledge is 2nd to none. They were the ones who put me on too this product 12 months ago & i have never been let down by following their advice.
Can honestly say i recommend them for any guidance on any product you are looking for.
Head straight down there & see for yourself.

First impressions great

Friendly staff when I arrived in store and I didn't get the employees name but he was very helpful and knew his stuff

Quality range, price and service!

I've been using Amino Z ever since I realised they had retail shop fronts. I would previously order online from them and also purchase in stores when I ran out but now I can buy straight off the shelf I won't go anywhere else.

They have a great range, really friendly staff who know their stuff as they use the products themselves.

Pricing is also very competitive with a great membership rewards system.

Definitely worth checking out!

customer service

i visited the store in Caringbah yesterday and the woman working there was great - friendly, helpful, and then left me to explore the shelves without intruding, but was available for questions.

Amino Z Review

Dropped in at the Caringbah store and found the staff to be competent and knowledgable, client focused, friendly and obliging. Match pricing of similar bought products with other suppliers appeared to be competitive at the time of purchase.