3.0

Ordered an item to only find out its out of stock 10 days later

Ordered a protein powder shake to only find out its out of stock after waiting for it for 10 days later, expecting it to arrive any day. How would they only find out they are out of stock after 10 days? Very disappointed by their stock management and service.

Amanda

Amanda

Order not shipped and no one is getting back to me!!!

Placed order over a week ago and says same day shipment if ordered before 1pm. Still no reply to my emails and no order shipped! Not happy as I spent over $200

Hugh

HughMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Amazing product, would recommend to all!

It was easy to navigate the store, and I would recommend to all to buy their products. I bought the X50 protein powder and some creatine, works like a charm!

Find out how Elite Supplements compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Lack of customer service and no customer care

I placed an order and got the incorrect item, under what I paid for.
Have emailed. Live chat. Messaged. Etc. Awaiting contact. Even asked for an update. Nothing
First time ordering. WORST SERVICE.
I am out of pocket without return contact

Erin G.
Erin G.

Marco I emailed you now 3 more times. Can you reply. Stop acting on review like you are happy to solve my money loss when you haven’t tried !

Isabelle J.

Isabelle J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

It took a while to receive my order, but I believe that was out of their control given the lockdown in Victoria and AusPost being inundated with deliveries.
As my delivery was taking a while, I emailed regularly and someone always replied and offered to assistant in any way possible. They lodged a claim with AusPost and then sent me tracking details so I could monitor it. Really positive customer service experience.

Gee

GeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Joke of a company

BibotaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

No Customer service, Dont answer their phones, Dont respond to their emails

I made two orders and only one arrived which had 2 products missing..Their "Mistery boxes" are waste of money. You are paying for promotional carcogenic plastic shaker and 2 marketing simples. Tried to called them about the missing order but they dont answer. Their phone just keeps ringing and then stops. This happened each day for 25 days. I emailed them about missing products and the order but no reply. I do not recommend this online store.

Tyla G.

Tyla G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading. Takes ages to reply to emails.

I ordered my items 18 days ago,never got an email to even say it got shipped. I had to send 3 emails requesting my money back, before I got a response that my order didn't sync with the system. They didn't seem bothered by it like I was. All I was then told express for free which didn't make the order arrive quicker. Nothing to compensate not even a decent apology. I ordered online due to lock down but I definitely won't order again from here.

jacqui l.

jacqui l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst company ever

Worst company and customer service I have ever dealt with! I have been waiting months for my delivery only to then be told it was lost in the post. To then having it arrive weeks later again to receive a rock hard product that is unable to be consumed at all. I have tried contacting the company numerous times through email and by phone only to have nobody get back to me. I have been requesting to send item back and receive a full refund. I am not happy. I will never purchase from this company or recommend them to anyone

Pat G

Pat GNorthern Region, NSW

Awesome products and even better advice!!

I called their customer service and was greeted with such enthusiasm. For someone like me who is just getting into the gym, their help and explanations went above and beyond. They talked me through my diet and even gave me some pointers so im not just floating around the gym.

Ordered on their website which was a breeze and thanks to their advice im already in a lot healthier mind frame then before covid. Cannot recommend more highly

meghan s

meghan sSydney Surrounds, NSW

Misleading claims

I’m not sure why this company claims to provide same day dispatch. I ordered on a Tuesday, I only got confirmation from Aus Post that it had been dispatched on the Saturday, and it was delivered on Monday.. nearly a week after I had ordered it. They’ve never actually followed through on their same day dispatch claim any of the times I’ve ordered through them. They do stock the best quality brands, but if you want fast dispatch, there are other online supp stores stocking the same brands which actually do reliably provide it.

Perfect service

I ordered from elite and my order was shipped out on the same day. The team even included a free shaker and a sample. 10/10 service will be shopping with elite again.

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unsatisfactory

Probably the least satisfactory of all online supp companies I've dealt with.
Rarely fulfill their promise of same day despatch, and often sell products in their clearance section that they subsequently don't have.
Other online supp companies I've dealt with never have the same issues, so this is an organisational issue, not a supply problem.

Jonelle W.

Jonelle W.Northern Territory

Never received order :(

Wouldn’t purchase from here again. Australia post lost my order. I didn’t purchase insurance so there’s nothing they can do apart from apologise and offer a discount. Just waved goodbye to $70.
Highly recommend suppsrus.com.au if your looking for supps !!

Matt E.Elite Supplements

Takes ages to deliver goods, then goods arrive damaged in transit

not satisfied at all.customer service is almost non existent, refunds go in a queue as they have so many refunds that they must put them all in a queue. Not happy

Shenine
Shenine

Find out how Elite Supplements compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

False product and price advertised... Will never shop with Elite supps Online ever again

False product and price advertised... didnt honour the sale even after taking payment. Lied to me about the availability of the protein I was after. Customer service was not understanding at all and didn't even listen to my points when I called them. Very unhappy and will never shop with them again.

Anne James

Anne JamesSydney, NSW

Amazing

I have been to many stores but found Elisa from Elite Supplements in Parramatta amazing customer service and someone that knows what they’re products are all about I’ll definitely be going back.

jessie

jessieSoutheast, SA

very helpful and knowledgeable staff, they are always friendly and welcoming and happy to answer my questions!

the store was easily found, and got great helpful advice from the employee. loads of different products on the shelf in all different price ranges. I am completely satisfied with the customer service and the product!! thankyou elite supps!!!

Matt E.Elite Supplements

Wow thank you so much for this lovely feedback Jessie!! I am so glad to hear that you found our staff helpful and that you love your new supps! We hope to see you back soon!! xo -Grace from the Elite Supps Team

Joe M.

Joe M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot my order, lied to me and also sent wrong product

budgieorseb

budgieorsebCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service!

I went into one of their stores in bendigo looking for a protein and they were super helpful and friendly! Got one that tastes great and no stomach issues! Would recommend 100%!

Matt E.Elite Supplements

Wow that is so fantastic to hear!! Thank you for this feedback :D The team at Bendigo are truly fabulous right! You are in great hands over there xo -Grace from the Elite Supps Team