Angel Maternity

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joanne W.

Joanne W.Sydney, NSW

Stylish maternity wear in the north West

Range of comfortable dresses in wrapped style and bodycon. I loved the smooth texture of bamboo Cardigan. Great and versatile. The store is away from the new metro station but it's easy to find by car. The parking lot is right in front of the store which is perfect for heavy pregnant mum with kid like me.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationCastle hill NSW

Lovely staff, love the clothes

I visited the Western Sydney store a few weeks ago and had a great experience with the ladies on staff who were very helpful. Clothes are perfect and will fit for the remainder of my pregnancy. I now have the perfect baby shower dress, beautiful pattern/cut. Highly recommend this brand.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWestern Sydney
Skye

Skye

Really poor communication and slow to post

I purchased a dress on Black Friday sale and after waiting over 7 business days for it I sent an email asking for tracking and was told my item would be sent soon. I then checked a week later and was told my item would be sent today...another week and I asked for tracking or confirmation...item has only now been sent!

Ingrid

IngridClayton South

Not happy

Ordered items nearly 2 weeks ago and cannot get a response from customer service as to when my items will be dispatched. Hopeless. Really disappointed with them as items looked really good.

Outstanding customer service

Katherine

KatherineSydney

Tried to dodge providing a refund for a faulty item

Worst customer service- Please don't putchase from this shop

Terrible jeans

The jeans I bought Style No. 5019BLU are the worst maternity jeans I've come across (3rd pregnancy). They do NOT adjust and stay adjusted and definitely do not fit well until heavily pregnant. I had to see buttons on to make them adjustable with the elastic. If I didn't the elastic immediately loosened and the jeans fell down. They don't fit well in the crotch area either, sagging all the time. When I called to ask if they were faulty I found out they weren't and wish I had immediately asked for a refund.

Deezee

Deezee

Very poor quality

I really wish, for the prices, that the quality was better. But it’s not. Last pregnancy I bought a lot of basic tops from eBay, as I felt there was no need spending much on clothes I would wear for such a short time. But the quality was dreadful. This time, I thought, I’ll spend a little extra for some better quality. Or, so I thought. I just found Angel Maternity to be no better than the cheaply made items that come directly from China. It’s a real disappointment, as it’s so expensive, so I feel I’ve wasted so much money. And that’s only for a few basic tops, nursing sleepwear and leggings. Very disappointing.

Nantpw

NantpwCamden, NSW

Very happy

First time bought a dotted dress which is very sexy and a black dress which is so comfortable. The castle hill store staff was really supportive.
Second time bought a red dress and a top and both are comfortable and nice. Bought them online under promotion and items arrived next day! Super happy!

Lisa

LisaSydney

Extremely disappointed!

Olivia Z.Angel Maternity

Lisa

LisaSydney

Great Pregnancy Shopping

So glad I found this brand

I am 6 months pregnant and have been searching for good quality, stylish maternity wear that doesn't cost a fortune. Finally found Angel. Love their clothes and have bought a whole wardrobe. Am surprised by the negative comments others have left, because I'm really very fussy with my clothes and everything I have bought from this brand fits perfectly and is really comfortable.
Great quality at great prices

Myla

MylaSyd

Poor quality

I wore my "Low cut denim panel waist with 5 pockets Jeans in (bought from OZsale) for 24 AUD (RRP 69.95 AUD) during 1 week and shorts elastic waist just fell apart :-( Actually that elastic waist wasn't very comfy, it was folding at all times. Shorts was nice looking and that's all.
Nice looking
Elastic waist just fell apart, wasn't very comfy

Olivia Z.Angel Maternity
Emma3168

Emma3168Perth, WA

Incompetent and horrible service

Placed an order online then received a phone call a week later advising they didn't have the stock and would issue a credit voucher. Five minutes after the phone call received an email advising my order had been sent and a tracking number would be issued soon. After waiting two weeks for the tracking number and not receiving it I emailed asking what was going on a few days after I received another phone call advising they didn't have the stock and the order had been cancelled another voucher would be issued. I went online to find different products to order went to check out and the voucher wasn't valid. Have tried calling repeatedly calls all go to voicemail. I will never order from them again and am trying to get my money back.

leelo

leeloBrisbane

Love my dresses, but poor quality

I bought two dresses and planned on wearing the to death- great fit & so comfortable. Suitable for before and after pregnancy & during feeding. So disappointed my dresses are pilling after only a few wears. I they weren't- I would buy heaps and have a favorite maternity line. So disappointing cos they're just so cute.
Style, comfort, fit.
Poor poor quality.

C.O

C.OMELBOURNE

Poor quality products

I wore my $80 pants four times and they faded and fell apart. I followed the washing instructions. I no longer had my receipt, only a credit card statement, and they refused a refund. Hugely upset that I wasted money on inferior product. The pants were black linen. I went out of my way to go and purchase them from the Castle Hill store (don't live nearby) and then took them back to exchange or refund.

poor quality products

sangriamaria

sangriamariaQueensland, 4000

Disappointed - poor quality clothing

I bought a skirt and top from the online store and was not very happy. A button fell off the sleeve of the shirt as soon as I tried it on and the skirt was supposed to be adjustable - it had the elastic in the side, but had no button or holes to put it through. Neither of these items ended up being worn and was just a waste of my money. I probably could have tried to return them, or fixed the problems, but being pregnant it was just too hard at the time and I didn't have the energy or time to bother.

Very disappointing though.
I phoned with a question before purchase and the customer service was ok
poor quality clothing

dreamcatcher

dreamcatcherQLD , 4575

Great Service

Angel Maternity at North Lakes, Excellent service and friendly ladies to help and chat to! Great sales too! I always end up shopping there
Sales are great