Angel Touch Bathrooms

2.0

Linda

Linda

Liars and scam artists

We bought taps shower heads and toilets from these grubs, they were all about grabbing you money, everything we bought have broken didn't even last 12 months. Now can't find them. Importing crap and all the sales girls were more interested in making your husband, checking out their body parts, so they kept going back. Disgusting stay clear from them.

Morticia

MorticiaSouthern and Hills, SA

Not too bad

In early August 2013, I purchased a toilet, a vanity, taps and heated towel rail. Goods arrived promptly with the exception of the towel rail which they were unable to supply. When I requested a refund, it took numerous emails and phone calls. Finally, I told them I was going to Consumer Affairs. That hurried the refund along - after almost 5 months. Would I use them again - NO!

Scorch

ScorchAU

Terrible - stay away. Would prefer to give a minus rating but this option not available.

I made a purchase and waited 6 months to receive the goods. I made phone calls, emails etc. I ended up with a supervisor who vowed to help me and promised my goods would arrive. When in writing, I demanded my money back, without any response, my goods all of a sudden arrived. Steer clear people. Shocking experience.

RosieMelbourne

Warning

Please please do not use this company I repeat do not use this company. All the existing reviews are spot on they made our home building experience hell. Our home was pushed back 4 months later due to this company and all there excuses and lies. We have now been in our home 3 months and there products are rusting!! Never use them or you will regret it!! And don't even waste your time trying to call them!! We only got our items after threatening leagal action.. 0/10 I give them.

Ron Mohan

Ron MohanSydney

Angel touch Bathrooms

This company seriously needs to be reviewed by the ACCC and have its doors closed for good, they deal in dodgy products that advertise well but don't last the distance. Bought most of my bathroom accessories from this crappy store and most of them are either beginning to rust or not durable quality. Shame on you for cheating honest Australians

CursedUnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking quality

I ordered an 'Apollo Deluxe' toilet from Angel Touch Bathrooms last year. This toilet was described as meeting all Australian standards. It arrived and I noticed that the box read 'Made in China'. Within the first couple of days of having it installed, it blocked up twice and I had to get the plumber back to verify the plumbing was clear. In the following months, it constantly blocked up because the bend in the pipe leading out from the bowl was far too acute. Further, the supports on the lid made marks on the seat that wouldn't come off. What a rubbish product! I finally gave up and bought another toilet - this time a reputable brand and not a single blockage or other problem since.

Lion

Lionsydney

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

DONT TRY TO CALL AS YOU BE WASTING YOUR TIME. The Worst customer service that I ever deal with. I went to the shop and complaint with the manager about their services also about not ever answering your calls. I literally spent 2 whole days on hold and no one answered my calls. When I personally spoke to the manager, he even didn't care. While I was in the store, I had my mobile phone stolen and they didnt help me with the security cameras. Such a waste of time and money. Pay a bit more and you will sure to get the service and the parts needed. Never Never try to buy anything online.

Ian Wood

Ian WoodNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Grabbit'n'Run

Got charged $60 over quote on freight and when i tried to contact them emails bounced back and they seem to have hidden themselves. The freight company gave me their phone number but when i said what the call was about they said "this is online bathrooms not angel touch" the product did finally arrive after many weeks but as for my $60 i guess i should feel fortunate that it actually arrived. In future buy local & support the community
    That I never have to deal with them again.
    Their name "Demon Touch" would be more appropriate!!

js

js

Angel Touch Bathrooms - A Disappearing Act

I have recently placed an order with this company, paid for it in full with a direct deposit into their bank account. I was contacted by one of their sales representatives advising that the delivery would be delayed by three days. I made numerous attempts to contact them, but one week later their website is gone, their call centre has changed their name, and they claim not to know about the order. What a disappearing act - caveat emptor! Legal action pending.
    Unreliable
    Never honoured the sale - took the money and no goods received

Avoid at all costs

Avoid. We ordered 4 bathroom basins and were told 6 weeks. We stupidly paid on order!!! After 10 weeks and our reno being delayed with no basins in the house we sought other suppliers. Given we had ordered substantial other products from them we requested a credit for the basins and were promised such asap. 3 months later even with multiple contacts we are now seeking legal action to recover the funds and these people have no care at all …… Nothing!!

Illegal actions against the trade practices act

Lyn

LynChipping Norton

Affordable products and very efficient service

Very affordable prices. Nicely laid out showroom with just the right amount of stuff. Easy to deal with and conveniently located. End result was great and I am very happy. Will be recommending anyone renovating to this company. Recommended a tiler and shower screen installer for me. Went the extra mile to ensure I was happy with everything.

Kiora_cheese

Kiora_cheese

Will not use again. Months before delivery. Refund emails ignored.

Joyce

JoyceCanley Vale

Best quality bathrooms. Cheapest prices I can find

Angel touch bathrooms have served us well for a long period of time. We made our final purchase with them around 4 months ago at a weekend sale. The items just went in recently and are excellent as always. I am disappointed that they don't open to the public anymore. I have gone to moorebank hoping to run into someone and its closed. I hope someone from management read this review. I am leaving it because the products and prices are great. Always was excellent dealing with Van and Mon. But with no number and address we won't be buying anymore. Someone contact me
    Joyce
    great guys and products. best prices, always negotiable
    no more shop. Not a good move guys!

Uber

UberGranville

All good on many occasions!

This company is one of the best in what they do. I have made multiple purchases from them over 3 years and never had a problem.
    The items are good quality and prices always competitive. I am upset they are no longer trading as a retailer.
    You get good and bad staff in all companies and I think they have had a few bad people in the company. In particular the frameless showers and the bath tubs are un matched by anyone in quality and price.
    price and quality
    no more shopfront

Timothy Andrew

Listen to the comments people, beware

Just to confirm and agree with all the other comments, these people angeltouchbathrooms.com.au are the same as onlinelightsandbathrooms.com.au, if you check the domain name owner information they are both for Angel Touch Bathrooms Pty Ltd. I was abused at their new showroom today when I argued this fact trying to get something replaced under warranty... Obviously they don't want people to know. I believe because they had so many previous complaints and bad ratings they have changed locations and name. Same people, same bad service and cheap poor products. You have to try and make contact through a webpage

Everything

Darren

DarrenSydney

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE !!

Never123

Never123AU

Worst retailer I have ever dealt with!

Stay away from this company. They are the rudest company I have ever come across. Also liars who don't refund money when they say they will. I ended up taking them to department of Fair Trading to try and get hundreds of dollars returned and they didn't even show up. Order was made against them and they still haven't paid. Crooks!!!!
    I wouldn't touch them. What products I did receive had faulty parts too.
    Nothing!
    Faulty, deposit was not refunded when they couldn't supply my order after asking for money up front.

Do not use these guys

After being promised deliveries within a week, I finally received my order after 4 months an many phone calls. I received the wrong size shower screens, no mirrors and round instead of square fittings. They tried to deny I had paid several times. Then they had to wait for next shipment. Then girl had messed up. Then they needed to modify part. Then they did not have part of screen. Then again I hadn't paid. Then they were going to deliver Saturday and didn't. Finally it arrived and the shower screen is the wrong size and mirror hasn't turned up.

Beware. Avoid this seller

Kez61Wauchope

A long wait but I am happy with what I have received

Finally after almost 9 months I have everything that I wanted for the house I saved a bucket and am very happy with what I purchased I would only say make sure you have time up your sleeve as the service was not the best although once I found someone who was actually interested in communicating with me at least I was kept in the loop with the wait and offered alternative options so I could make an informed decision to wait for what I wanted.
    Price
    Only the unbelievably long waiting process and the lack of communication with me.

Kalasasked

Hi,

I really don't understand all the bad reviews? We purchased 3 x toilets, a basin and some taps and all products were and still are fabulous, and its been 3 years! I remember at the time, they had the best price by far! I do however need a toilet seat for one of my toilets as its overly used. Where can I get one?

Rosie

Maybe 3 yeas ago the company were great but 3 months ago not so great I honestly never write reviews but I made a special effort to write an honest review so shop at your own risk.

Kalas

Fair enough. They obviously must have changed their stock to a lesser quality and/or had problems with their suppliers. I too am big on reviews and rely on them when purchasing but hadn't really started seeking reviews till maybe 2 years ago, if I did I too may have steered cleared from this mob. So I am guessing I will have difficulties finding a seat cover for the toilet! I don't know the brand? I can try Bunnings? Any suggestions?

sue

sueasked

I need to get in contact with these guys. Are you able to provide their details?

CursedUn

It has been a long time since I had contact with them and they have since taken their website down. I suggest you Google "Angel Touch Bathrooms".There are several sites listed that include their contact details. I don't know which ones are current though, if any. Good luck!

Rosie

Hey guys well there slippery little suckers! The angel touch company went bust so they re-opened as "online bathroom and lighting" and I only tracked them down after forking over thousands then getting the parramatta police involved. Don't give up be very persistent. Many tears and arguments later we got what was rightfully ours! Hope this helps

georgie collins

georgie collinsasked

We went to Angel touch at moorebank and found staff to be very helpful, I found cheap items plus tiles that I luv but cant find elsewhere, reading alot of bad reviews has made us very wary of them. We went there today (saturday around 10am) but was all chained up? Our question is; how genuine are these bad ones? How can u tell that they arent sabotage? How many bad reviews have u received about Angels Touch?
    We really don't feel comfortable shopping there now!?

McMann
    McMann

Georgie, we've been in business for over 10 years and dealt with a lot of bathroom mobs. These guys are the best in what they do. Budget pricing but quality products. Not sure how they do it as some pricing is very low. They've only got the one retail outlet now at Moorebank

Kez61

I am still waiting to be told what is happening with my order there has been no change as far as I am concerned I have paid out 3000+ for my bathroom supplies and have to date it is over 7 months since I first started dealing with them and have received nothing and cannot get any response to my email or messages left on the phone that is not answered.

Timothy Andrew

Angel Touch Bathrooms website is now offline, labelled 'under construction'. Assume that company will cease to exist, the same people have relocated in the next suburb and now trading as Online Lights & Bathrooms. onlinelightsandbathrooms.com.au It's also listed on this website with similar bad reviews. I had a bad experience like many others and would avoid. All the same stories above like Kez61 and Tran. They are trying to distance themselves from the previous business name