ANZ Esanda

ANZ Esanda

1.2

Absolute shockers couldn’t ly straight in bed .. no wonder ASIC fine them

Had car loan and repayment was more than contract ? The staff are arrogant abusive self centered parasites
It’s why asic has fined them and made them repay amounts .. should take there license away and close them down

Wes

Wes

Bad Company

Had loan with the 27 years ago they try to reposes car few times . After 4 years I paid car off. Have several accounts with them now applied for home loan with Anz and loan been rejected because of internal issues (Esanda) so after 27 years they still keep records company I will use only small respectful lenders in the future . Tomorrow Im taking whole of my accounts to different linstitution

STAY AWAY - PLEASE - There are other Alternatives - SERIOUSLY

Paid out what was left on the Vehicle and they still took out their repayments. NO CONTACT - I have all the paper from them. Did what was specified and still blown away that they can take money from your account when the loan is paid in Full. Please always take a breather from purchasing anything that this kind of finance.

Yes I was offered a Massive reward from Esandick/AnZ. "Not"

Michael Shafran

Michael ShafranAU

Too-long waits

I just want to find out how much I have left on my loan and how much it will take to pay it off. Unfortunately, they have obscenely long phone waits, little customer service, and there is no way to check my account online. No wonder why the views are consistently so bad.

Jobin J.

Jobin J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic service

I took a car loan through an agent from ANZ Chattel Mortgage, Esanda. I called them up for a payout figure when there’s about 16 months more to finish repayment but the payout figure won’t take account of early payment of 16 months. I made the full and final payment on 2nd September 2020 and still awaiting paper work from Esanda. NOBODY is there to pickup my call despite waiting for about 45 minutes. TERRIBLE. NEVER EVER with ANZ Chattel Mortgage, Esanda.

dkhokhar

dkhokharBrisbane

Some of these reviews are interesting to say the least

Sure, if they have done the wrong thing give them a 2 or a 1. But I looked at 1 review and they gave Esanda a 1 because they are still paper-based and another who complained they took advantage by offering high interest rates and gave them a 1 which is just crazy. I do agree with the reviewer regarding how archaic they are with their paper-based system however they offered me a very good rate and on the few instances where the funds were not ready when the DD hit they only charged $5.00. I definitely would not give them a 5 but they can offer good rates if you time it right. I take two away because of their lack of an online system which not only is inconvenient it does give an air of non-transparency be it correct or otherwise

ANZ Repossessed my car because i have lost my job

I have had a car loan with Esanda (ANZ Bank)for the last 5 years, I have been unable to pay the last 2 instalments due to my loss of income, so they decided to repossess my car during the middle of the Victorian Covid lock down, shame on you ANZ, you have not only taken my car but also any chance of be getting money when the lock down is over.
Spread the word everyone, let everyone know how they treat customers in short financial difficulties that have not been caused by me.
SHAME ON YOU ANZ
LR

Pay out loan

This esanda/ ANZ company crap company. Never ever do business again. After call pay out figure .. and I close the account pay the basted off still taking my money from my debit account . And try to get you money back it took 3 week.

Guso

GusoPerth, WA

Terrible Company..don’t do it

This Esanda/ANZ is crap company. Call up to ask pay out figure and I pay then close the contract/account, the basted still taking out my money from my debit account. And try to ask and return the over payment and toke 3 week to get your money. Never ever again deal with this Esanda/ANZ .
Please you people try other Bank don’t go to this company..

Ravi

Ravi

They will lock you in loans for your life .. Be careful

They hand over my loan to a collection agent insights mercantile . But still charging interest in my loan. From 3000 within the years my loan had grown to 11200 now...can you believe

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerNew South Wales

Worst experience

Avoid at all cost!!

Just avoid at all cost pleeease! I’m saving you a lot of money from experience. Interest rate was sooo high I paid a little over double the amount back. I was sucked in to this contract as they took advantage of how desperate I was for a car.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early Termination Fee

What a rip off .... do the right thing and pay your loan on time EVERY month, then sell you car, get the payout which includes an "Early Termination Fee". Not only do they "stack the loan" their way so that the initial 2 or 3 years of payments pay off the a big chunk of the interest component first, BUT then they charge an early termination fee. Corporate GREED highlighted again.

Cindy

CindyWestern Australia

Terrible

High interest rates. Poor customer service and no online or easy website to view your statements and or balance. So so mad at myself for accepting the loan from them.

Archaic Service

I do not recommend Esanda - they lack transparency and are very behind the times - offering no access to account records online making it impossible to regularly monitor and track the progress of your loan.

Paulette BattySouth East Queensland, QLD

Esanda changing contract conditions

Esanda changes contract conditions when taking a car loan. Complaints to AFCA the Ombudsman is a waste of time because you cannot win as they support all the Banks against any wrong doings.

Paulette Batty

Macquarie Bank which took over some loans from ANZ is even worse! avoid them

And no help from AFCA.

Rude staff, poor service.

the most difficult company to deal with. Wait hours on the phone to be told they’re busy and to call back. Rude staff as well. Never financing with them again.

SAEED

SAEEDMelbourne

ANZ and Esanda are terrible.

Poor service, I asked for a car loan payout letter. They issued one with $2000 higher than Principal+early termination fees, called 3 times no one could explain to me why i got charged extra. I have been working with ANZ since i started my business with over a million annual turn over but they made me really disappointed. I am going to close all my accounts today and suggest that to everyone.

James

JamesMelbourne

A company that will give you no future

A company that does not call, SMS, email, you and they will default you without hesitation. I have a default cause of this issue and I found out by another company doing a credit check. I rather go to the big banks even though they might have a higher interest rate they keep you updated. You want kill your future then this is the company for you

Sasha

SashaBrisbane

Excellent!

Esanda are absolutely fantastic! You speak to real people. They always answer the phone without much of a wait, they are polite & extremely helpful over the phone.