ANZ Smart Choice Super

ANZ Smart Choice Super Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Dayvo

Dayvoasked

My super was automatically transferred from ing to anz super. What I find frustrating is I get all these emails from anz telling me how easy it is to check on.my super to see how it is performing on line .The problem is that I have been told i must bank with them to be able to access . Why should I open a new account or transfer my savings to anz .

Prasanna

Prasannaasked

Which super fund to go for i AM STUCK WITH anz?

That depends on what you want. It could be you want to run it yourself and need an SMSF fund, or you may want a fund without annual admin fees, or lots of life insurance, or nil life insurance, or a huge range of investment choices. I like my funds to send me updates regularly like my bank account does. Make a list of what you want and then go looking. Kenmore Financial provide professional financial advise if you need further help.

Patricia Randall

Patricia Randallasked

How many days will it take for my super to be released from smart choice Super ANZ?

W5739
W5739

A long long time well a couple of months. And every time you call and are on phone for 1 hour. They will tell you anything to get you off the phone.
Lie outright saying tonight you will have your money. Even treat Financial Advisers the same.
Very disappointed with ANZ.

Carlsasked

I'm retiring in a week and want to know if I can get all my super transferred into my savings account. I am 60.

JC51
JC51

I don't know. Personally, I would be getting advice from a licensed financial planner.

Diesnt helo me any