2Apex Financial Planning

4.3

Nicole Wilcox
Nicole Wilcox4 posts

Costing me thousands

The communication was not clear, costing me thousands. There has been a misunderstanding over the advice I would receive at the end of the process, which has not been resolved. I have had the most pleasant experience working with Emmett Adam at AYR,LP. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate the help he provides to help me recover the funds that were invested, and I look forward to continuing the process with him.
Luke Maddison
Luke Maddison

Absolute horrible experience

all I have received since I joined is a $10000-$15000 loss in my super and now I’m trying to leave I’ve had nothing but problems 100% would not recommend!… RUN!….
N.O
N.OSouth East Queensland, QLD

The service is questionable?

I had Perth based S**n from Apex Financial Planning. I believed in the initial spiel with words there comes actions but there was lack of actions from that spiel. That raised my concerns. For me and my experience over several months, there were errors made in transactions of authorization and minimal communication of updates which l found few people took responsibility for and in addition individuals continued to deflect.
These are red flags!
Melanie
MelanieSydney Surrounds, NSW

STOP PHONING AND HARASSING ME!

Constantly phoning me and harassing me looking for my brother. I've told you I don't know where he is Yet you keep calling I've had to keep blocking your calls!
mark.s
mark.sPerth, WA2 posts

Great out come

Apex have been very easy to deal with , the information they supplied went above and beyond to help me get a better superannuation return thanks asher .
Brett Cavigan
Brett Cavigan

Perfect advice

Apex financial have reviewed my Superannuation and identified a much better return for my money which should set me up for a very comfortable retirement thanks Asher .
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Very promising results

Good and friendly service,I just wait too see the future outcomes
Rebecca
RebeccaHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Feeling in control is amazing

I have never really understood my super, I just made contributions and hoped for the best. This, as you might imagine wasn't working very well. I am so grateful for the time, help, explanations, understanding, kindness and genuineness of the team at Apex and particularly Sean. I suddenly feel like I know what is going on and that I am in control of my future. Thank you very much!
Liefhebber
LiefhebberNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Experience with Apex Financial

We have found Apex Financial great to deal with, questions asked were answered promptly. Information that has been provided so far has been helpful and we are going to have a more secure super fund for our future.
Arran
ArranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Experience with Apex Financial Planning

I have always felt like I am dealing with genuine people and have always felt secure and confident with Apex.
Helen S.
Helen S.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Highly recommend contacting these guys!!

I had no idea how much the Super fund I was with through my employer was rorting me!
Hundreds of thousands of dollars extra it is estimated I will be better off just be moving to a Super fund that suited me.
Had the report back within hours.
Do not waste time. Contact these guys NOW!
Even better, they will call you at a time you want, even if that is after 7pm
Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

The team were very patient and flexible, with availability, especially with my limited time.
Dealing with the team was a pleasurable experience, and hassle free.
So happy knowing that my Superannuation is now sorted.
Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

These guys are fantastic!

This service is great! Communication and all explanation is thorough and easy to understand. The staff are very friendly and the early results look really promising!

Thanks Apex!

I look forward to a long partnership!

Jason C.
Jason C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to make stuff happen

Just found easy to deal with had my best interests in mind without crap easy to understand nice friendly and helpful and action not words with trust in mind for my money
Nikki H.
Nikki H.

Changing Superannuation Provider

I was contacted by Jordyn and she was absolutely amazing . She explained so much to me easily and in terms I could understand I couldn’t be more grateful. Thankyou Jordyn . I was then contacted by Sean who explained the most suitable superannuation provider to switch to and why. He did all the research and hard work for me and when he explained everything it was easy and I felt assured that the change was beneficial. Thankyou so much Sean your service was impeccable and much appreciated.