Verifiedapolloblinds.com.au

1,205 reviews
Margaret Mahony
Margaret Mahony2 posts

Ten out of ten

Illio ( not sure if that’s right spelling) rang ahead giving me a time to install. He was wonderful as was the you man assisting him.
Very happy with blinds. I’m
a customer from way back . I only have praise for Apollo Blinds. Show details
Erika  Erdmanis
Erika Erdmanis

Great

All aspects of service and delivery was great. The sales rep, the technician and the admin staff were are great. Show details ·  1
Qiang Zhang
Qiang ZhangSydney, NSW

Very good purchasing experience with Apollo Blinds.Awnings.Shutters

Nathan is very friendly to us and professional in selecting the right product for us. He is also a great listener. Show details ·  1
Debra
DebraHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Happy customer!

I purchased Veri Shades from Apollo Blinds. I love them, they look amazing. They were delivered and installed by the company, great job. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Bad installation. Coffs Harbour Apollo Blinds

My exterior awning blinds are two years old and becoming detached due to bad installation. My local Apollo Blinds at Coffs Harbour want me to pay $180 for a call out fee to fix this. I also have a roller blind that sticks. I spent $8000 on blinds two years ago and they have problems.
Soulla  Demetriou
Soulla DemetriouSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from Product Advice to Installation

The staff were very helpful at Showroom/ Shop & guided us through the product range.
Elias, the blind installer, was a perfectionist during installation resulting in a very pleasing result.
Apollo staff were prompt when we had a slight fault with one of the blinds & arranged a quick call out to rectify the problem.
Highly recommend Apollo for their helpful & friendly service. Show details ·  1
RMcD
RMcD5 posts

Apollo Blinds Port Macquarie NSW

Excellent careful service from start to finish.
The quality of my sun blind and my security screen door both #A1 Show details ·  1
Diane B.
Diane B.Mid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Very happy with my blinds

Jason measured up windows and gave me good, practical advice as to which blinds would suit best.
Apollo were prepared to negotiate price.
Ray installed the blinds so quickly and he was very friendly. The blinds look great!! Show details ·  1
Roslyn Caldwell
Roslyn Caldwell

Excellence all round

Very friendly and professional staff who provided a good quality product. Highly recommend the port Macquarie store Show reply
Lyn Putterill
Lyn PutterillSydney, NSW

Happy

From beginning to end I could not fault the service I received. Very happy with my blinds. Show details ·  1
Melissa Harvie
Melissa Harvie

Professional and positive sales and installation team

My property construction created a number of challenges for the measurement and fitting of external blinds. Some of these challenges were not understood until after the order had been placed and paid for. Each challenge was met with a positive response and professional courtesy by the sales and installation team resulting in a very worthwhile outcome. Show details ·  1
Renuka  Gamage
Renuka GamageSydney, NSW

Professional and friendly

From giving the quotation to installation the staff was professional and friendly. Highly recommend to anyone. Show details ·  1
Bev Fraser
Bev Fraser

Apollo Blinds are the Best!!

I cannot speak highly enough about Apollo blinds. In particular Wade and Ray who quoted and installed my blinds were amazing. I highly recommend you try Apollo Blinds. Great service - great price!! Show details ·  1
Michael Hayes
Michael HayesNew South Wales

A Great customer service with Apollo Blinds Sydney office

Apollo Blinds did exactly what they promised. Including pricing and installation. Show details ·  1
Nansue2u
Nansue2uWingham4 posts

New Shutters

Love the look my new shutters , the guys installing them were very efficient and friendly. Office staff was also very helpful as was the guy who came and quoted for my shutters . Will certainly recommend Apollo Blinds Port Macquarie … Show details ·  1