Listing monitored by Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (363)

Julieanne.4
Julieanne.4South-Eastern Region, NSW

The Products are great the People are wonderful

From the quote to the installation it went perfectly. Having used Apollo Blinds before I can definitely recommend them highly.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Great service , blinds fitted perfectly

Excellent service got the blinds that we needed and arrived earlier than quoted, very happy, fitted well and easy to manage re opening and closing

Jojjjo
JojjjoMid North Coast, NSW

Good job well done. fair price

Thanks guys great job. Really happy. The people in the shop were helpful, the tradies on time or early, job well done.

Hayley DAUTH
Hayley DAUTHSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Perfect addition to my extension!

Friendly and down to earth! Loved everything about my experience with Apollo Canberra. I didn’t even see the tech who fitted them my 15 yr old was home and said he was great! Big plus they look great cheers guys on a job well done!

Highly recommend Apollo blinds . Professional, prompt and friendly AAA

Excellent AAA ++ professional and look great to the addition to house . Attention to detail and installation was perfect AAAA +++ highly recommend Apollo

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service - prompt installations

Extremely satisfied with the multiple blinds we have ordered. They are always quite competitive with pricing, and the quality of the blinds and installation is excellent. Highly Recommend!

Very Happy.

The blinds were ready early and installed. I found staff great and communication was wonderful. I have dealt with Apollo before and will continued to if needed. Very happy with the completed product.

Very happy!

The blinds were custom made and installed as soon as they were ready. They look amazing!! Very happy with everything.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Easy to contact, communicate with & provided a great product

From the initial enquiry through to installation I found all staff easy to deal with & the communication was great. The end product was great also.

Great Service

We are delighted by the service given by Apollo Port Macquarie. Staff were very
friendly and most helpful. Jason is a great Sales Representative and has given us
a great deal of advice and help. Wade installed our blinds and we found him to be very friendly and most helpful, even showing us how to take down our blinds for
our painter to reach the window surrounds. We now have all our windows fitted
with Apollo blinds and couldn't be happier with the result.

Julie H.
Julie H.Central West, NSW

Great price and service

Couldn’t recommend them more highly, great service everything was done when we were told it would be, great price and the shutters look awesome.

Zenon
ZenonSydney, NSW

Affordable attractive & happy with installed products

Purchased 4 shutters 5 awnings & a blind. They were made & installed in just a few weeks & look as good as had hoped for. A couple of minor problems on installation required revisit from technicians but this was handled reasonably quickly. All in all very happy with results.

Mel kiel
Mel kiel North Western Region, NSW

Great quality, great service

Dubbo store were excellent, service was quick, blinds came and installed on exact date that I was given, happy with result. Good job!

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Not impressed!!!!

Booked a measure and quote three weeks ago, only to be rung afternoon before appointment to say it had to be deferred. As my new home was not quite complete, I had to arrange for site manager to be present at the time of quote due to OH&S.
Their apology went @well we did try to call you yesterday afternoon” - very unreliable

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sam Muller Auchenflower
Sam Muller Auchenflower South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered in November 2020, paid in full, and still waiting for our product. One mistake after the next.

This has been the most disappointing experience for us. We order 6 shutters in November 2020, and so far we have 4 installed. None of those actually work properly (can't open them because the frame is the wrong size). The remaining 2 - we still have no idea when they are to be installed. Last indication was the last week in June or first week of July. Every time I ring to find out the status, staff have left, new staff started and I have to explain our situation again from the beginning. At this stage I just want my money back so I can go to someone else.

Ginny
Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob
Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr
terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.