Apollo Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (327)

Frequent traveller

Frequent travellerSydney, NSW

Excellent quality and service

Professional, reliable, helpful - from the showroom staff, through to Ian the sales rep who visited my home, to the delivery and accounts staff, through to Mick the installer. I have just replaced old cellular blinds from a competitor with strong reputation for quality. The new cordless cellular blinds from Apollo appear to be of excellent quality, look great and were far less expensive than those of the competitor with strong market reputation. Very satisfied at this point.

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Cellular Blinds are a great asset to our home

Auburn, Sydney.

James

JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Management Loss Of Product To Be Installed

craigj

craigjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apollo Roller Blinds.

Great service, competitive pricing, good range. Installer was on-time & efficient. Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends and family.

Jill Lipman

Jill LipmanMid North Coast, NSW

love the verticals

The service was quick and very efficient. The verticals are good quality and perfect for the bedrooms. We're very happy with Apollo.

Lex and Nipper

Lex and NipperMid North Coast, NSW

after dealing with other companies Apollo was a refreshing change

All good a minor hitch which Apollo sorted out ASAP. Would definitely recommend Apollo Port Macquarie. The ladies in the office were a pleasure to deal with.

Happy customer.Sydney, NSW

Love my day/night roller blinds!

I wanted day/night blinds for the windows and sliding doors of my newly renovated home. Beautiful, quality materials, great service anda price I was happy with was what I looked for, and found at Apollo Blinds. The whole process from choosing the blinds, getting a quote, having the blinds delivered and installed was so easy. Terrific customer service through all the steps. Best quality workmanship when installing. My blinds look great. Very happy I chose Apollo Blinds.

Happy customer.

Hi there. I called Apollo Blinds in Sydney. Had terrific service from the reception staff as well as Degen who came to quote and the guys who installed, especially Andy who was old school excellent.

Apollo Dubbo

Easy to deal with, great communication, reliable, quality install. Would recommend the team to anyone looking to have window treatments done.

Apollo B.Apollo Blinds

Great service and great product

Dealing with the local team was a delight. From quote to install, every rep was professional and a delight to work with.
If I had to do it again I'd definitely go with them and I can highly recommend them.

Elizabeth Turner

Elizabeth TurnerMid North Coast, NSW

A great choice!

We were very impressed with the technician, Ray, who re-engineered the shutters to fit the window which wasn’t square. The shutters have improved the look of our home.

Fahad Bhura

Fahad BhuraSydney, NSW

Professionals & Friendly

Was recommended by my real estate agent. The sales person Tammy was quick to respond and submitting the quote. Installation was seamless.

Trudi O'Connor

Trudi O'ConnorSydney, NSW

LOVIN MY BLINDS

Thankyou to ALL the Apollo Team!!!!. To Carl who guided me throughout my house. Kylie who was so lovely over the phone. Eddy who installed my blinds so quickly and was so nice.

Great team

Trudi O'Connor

Love the new blinds

The new blinds complete the room. They are see through so we can still enjoy the garden. The service and product from Apollo was excellent. I would certainly use them again and recommend them to anyone looking for blinds.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Hello, it's the Sydney store. Dino was the rep that came out, he was brilliant!

My awnings perfect

Doing business was a breeze. Checked out their website (pretty easy to navigate) then filled in the query form. Got back to me the following day with info regarding their Rep to come and discuss my query.
The salesrep was very engaging and helpful. Made it easy for me to decide and go ahead in getting awnings for my windows.
The guys who did the measurements and the guys who installed the awnings came on time as texted or emailed by the Apollo Blinds office.
They did their jobs quickly and properly. Very helpful as well, answering some questions i have.
Overall, i am very satisfied and happy.
Thank you.

FrankP

FrankPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meets just what we needed

Great result. Easy process from start to finish. Very professional staff from quoting to ordering to installation. Happy to recommend Apollo

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good price !

The price of the Vertical Blind is good for me. I am very happy after the job has been finished.

Review collected in partnership with Apollo Blinds

Excellent Product and Price.

We waited too long we should done it years ago. Our vertical blinds for the whole house a blind are Excellent.

Glenys M.Mid North Coast, NSW

So happy with our purchase.

From our first consultation to installation we could not fault Apollo Blinds. The quality of their product is excellent. We are delighted with the final results and the staff from sales to installation were efficient and helpful.

Port Macquarie

Excellent Service

Apollo Blinds were recommended by my brother and sister in law in Mudgee...I saw their shutters and was impressed. We bought on line and are happy with the result....very professonal staff and installers.

Tony R
Tony R

Sydney, Silverwater....online....spoke with Robyn Liviani...Sales consultant Kelly Day...Job#SV004838.

Fabulous Service and Product

Shane and Melinda from Apollo Blinds were extremely helpful, professional and friendly - would highly recommend their business and we love the shutters they installed in our home. Not once did we have to chase them up for anything.

Ginny

Ginnyasked

Hi just wondering what the shipping time is for your plantation shutters from overseas ?
Have you been greatly delayed due the pandemic ?

Hi Ginny,
Thanks for your enquiry.
Production has not been impacted due to the pandemic however the shipping time will be delayed by an additional week.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

Rob

Robasked

Hi Mate,
How long does it take in time from the measuring time to the actual installation day?
Aboud,,,[details removed]

Hi Rob,
It would depend on which of our products you are looking for, we manufacture blinds and awnings in our Sydney factory as well as using manufactures from other factories in Australia as well as some from overseas.
Kind Regards,
Apollo Blinds Team

terryr

terryrasked

I find it very strange that for every poor review of Apollo blinds by a verified customer with history of other reviews, there are about 5 or 6 five star glowing reviews from unverified sources with no other reviews under their belts. Could these be coming from Apollo to maintain a high star rating? I suspect not many people write glowing reviews when they just get what they paid for, it’s more likely they review when they don’t!

agent99
agent99

Many of the unverified positive reviews use the same terminology such as 'the whole process', 'from the beginning to end', 'every part of the sale', 'from the first contact' which is actually a warning sign according to product.review.com.au themselves. ACCC may be interested. Disclaimer: dissatisfied customer...

Hi Terryr,

Apollo Blinds complies with the guidelines set by ACCC. We currently have 555 reviews including 383 excellent (5 star) reviews so we are not sure where you get “5 or 6 five star” from. The inference that we are fabricating reviews is false. All of our customers are genuine. Product Review guidelines do not make it mandatory to be verified as demonstrated in their statement: “At the discretion of our Moderation Team, we will ask for a proof of purchase after publishing a review.”

Apollo Blinds was recently advised by NCAT that they were surprised companies did not take legal action against customers who are clearly intent on damaging the reputation of a business. Clearly, no business in this world is perfect especially in a made to measure environment but we do have integrity.

chris ford
chris ford

Ok, let me start by saying why is this such an issue. I just put a simple review online of a product that i am extremely happy with and some sniveling tool bag comes on and questions my integrity.His opinion to me rates about as high as his iq of 5 or 6. I am an honest individual with integrity and I do not make comments that aren't warranted. I have no affiliation with Apollo blinds nor have I been offered any intensives for the comments I made. I take offence firstly at having my integrity questioned, secondly having my good intentions discredited and thirdly having to follow on with this crap. As a consequence I will not be doing anymore product reviews no matter how good my experience may be. I request that I no longer be contacted on this matter or any other. The only other thing I wish to say is this. The ACCC! Really? They are as effective at policing consumers rights as a labor government is at reducing the deficit.

Good bye.