Derringers Music

Derringers Music

Online store, Physical store

Bruce T.

Bruce T.Victoria

Service/Prices & help I find really good, and it suits me!

Emailed price & availabilty questions to the Derringers team, within a short period of time I had the anwsers and results was hoping for, Once purchased really prompt with dispatch & delivery. I have now shopped a few times with this crew and honestly I have not found any better. Derringers you are my Champions.

On time and Cheapest Advertised!

Ordered less than a week before delivered, Gretsch 5232, love the guitar, love the punctuality!
Ordered a humbucker off a store over east for my birthday 2 weeks prior to this purchase, paid 20 bucks express postage and still waiting. Paid 0$ for this and arrived over 3 weeks earlier and set up was awesome

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, fast and great experience

I submitted an enquiry through their website to see if they could do a deal on a guitar they had in stock. Got a phone call within 30 minutes, struck a deal we were both happy with and had the guitar shipped to Brisbane in 3 business days. Great experience.

David

DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can Not Price Challenge

Can't price challenge. No response when presented with a price challenge on particular gear. That's bad customer service if I may add. A simple no would have been acceptable instead of ignoring a potential customer. Maybe it was to much of a challenge for Derringers to compete with.

Andy M

Andy MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ordered an Boss RC - 3

Ordered an RC - 3 Boss loop pedal through these guys as no stock was available in NSW music stores Central Coast or Sydney. Derringers online Store South Australia. What's the chances? YES! very helpful and it has arrived within a week Good Business helpful staff. I would definitely do business with these guys again. " Derringers will keep you playing"

Andy M

Outstanding Service

After searching and waiting months to find the DDJ400 in stock, I found it. Ordered Friday, delivered to my door in Melbs Monday lunchtime. Will definitely use again in the future. Thanks guys!

Bez

BezSydney, NSW

Do not hesitate to place your order

This guys doing great job. I live in Sydney and have searched for a Keytar midi controller and after searching every single store online and offline , I could not find any better deal and better service than Derringers music . I ordered and got my midi controller just within couple of days after i placed order . The Midi controller was perfect Brand new in the box unopened. Very Happy ! I will always buy from them . I hope they keep up the good the work

Hongi333

Hongi333Hunter Region, NSW

Painfully Slow

I've purchased from them 3 times, the first time it took 3 weeks to send and I had to chase stuff up as there communication is non existent but everyone deserves a second chance, second time was pretty good, only brought 1 thing though, this time it's been 2 weeks and they told me a week ago it would be shipped the next day, no chance, haven't had a response from my last email, there communication is atrocious as in unless you chase them up yourself there is none !!

Voltzy

Voltzy

Don't respond to "price beat" requests even though they promote that they do it

I've attempted to have several items prices lowered to barely a few cents-few dollars below competitors but have not heard back about a single one in the last few weeks.

I'm only asking them to go a few cents to a few dollars below the competitors price. These are on items that sell for 250-750. So it's a tiny percentage of a discount.
It's also not always the cheapest option on offer that I ask them to price beat. I just want them to match a major competitor.

Romeo

RomeoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional Service and very happy with the price of the product

On the back of a fathers day gift voucher for Derringers, I decided on a Boss Blues Driver Effect Pedal. Problem: Expensive and the voucher only went so far. Solution: I asked the helpful assistant Fenton (hope I spelled it correctly) if there was discount or better price. Reply: Without batting an eyelid, he said "If there is a lower price online for another retailer and they have it in stock we can match it". Outcome: A very good online price was found by Fenton and they matched it. Result: One happy dad and owner of a Boss Blues Driver Pedal and the out of picket far less than it could have been. Well done Fenton and thanks Derringers.

Store LocationGrenfell street store

Fantastic service by Derringers Music Online!

I had always wanted a Gibson Les Paul Standard but there aren't any decent music stores in my town. Derringers had one advertised that was exactly what I wanted/needed and at a great price, so I phoned Andrew and we discussed my concerns at buying a very expensive guitar in this way. I needn't have been worried - Derringers' professionalism and expertise shone through. The guitar arrived well set-up, with transport insurance covered by the store. After-service care was also provided when I needed to ask Andrew a couple of questions over the phone. Wonderful transaction and purchase!

No follow up service faulty product.

Bought a amp off of these guys. Was the last in stock . Pretty sure it was a older floor model. Which is fine but i paid full price . Charged for shipping to bendigo because its out side metro area? Bendigo is barly an hour from melbourne. as metro as it gets

. The amp has been freezing since i got it i have sent em emails as recommended by marshall as the lasteat firm ware made it just as bad and have not heard back from them . Only postive experience was the manager he is very professional great sales man and a nice guy but this store is dodgy i should of connected the dots haha. Waste of money. Do not buy 1 in stock items from these guys ull pay full price for floor stock garbage .

J B

J BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and fantastic prices.

Friendly staff, excellent products and great prices offered both online and in store. Staff always going above and beyond to assist with products. The go to music store in Adelaide.

Store LocationPiano store
Serena M.

Serena M.Central West, NSW

Fast delivery, great service, multiple payment options

It has been a wonderful experience to be able to purchase top quality musical products and pay in installments and at my ability. The customer service is 10 out of 10. Delivery is so quick. I have been absolutely satisfied with Derringers Music. Thanks guys.

Professor

ProfessorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product advertised for sale but after 1.5 mths still no delivery!!!

Product advertised online for sale. Purchased and paid for the item up front. After 6-weeks, still no product. Derringers blame me for not calling them prior to purchase to see if they had stock as advertised online!?!? Now they refuse to refund my money!!!

Picksense

PicksenseAdelaide

Never say never

Jonno

JonnoWynyard

A fantastic customer experience

Purchased a custom colour Pearl Reference Pure drum kit with extra floor tom, snare and some hardware. Derringers Drum shop was helpful throughout the experience, giving me excellent pre-sale advice, and keeping me updated throughout the six month special order time frame. They were also great sorting out an issue with shipping the kit to me. All in all, a very positive customer experience!

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Quality!

Exceptional service, pricing and shipping - can't ask for any more than that. Very professional unit. Check them out for your next purchase.

Emily

EmilyAdelaide

best music shop there is

The best customer service ever, helped me (first time guitar buyer) find the best option for my learning and sold me my first ever guitar. Helped me make a decision about what was best for me, instead of just selling me something that may not be what i needed. Anthony served me today and was fantastic :)

Liisa

LiisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

My husband and I have been to Derringers multiple times and the guys are always so helpful and friendly. If you don't want to be bothered they will leave you alone however if you have any questions they will give a very detailed answer. There is a massive selection of musical equipment. When I walked into the guitar section I was blown away at how many there were!