Derringers Music

Derringers Music

Online store and Physical store

Fast delivery, great service, multiple payment options

It has been a wonderful experience to be able to purchase top quality musical products and pay in installments and at my ability. The customer service is 10 out of 10. Delivery is so quick. I have been absolutely satisfied with Derringers Music. Thanks guys.

Product advertised for sale but after 1.5 mths still no delivery!!!

Product advertised online for sale. Purchased and paid for the item up front. After 6-weeks, still no product. Derringers blame me for not calling them prior to purchase to see if they had stock as advertised online!?!? Now they refuse to refund my money!!!

Never say never

Never say never.
I have never advertised or promoted a business I am not yet involved with. Yesterday I had an experience that calls for change.
I stopped at Derringers to pick up some strings and have a look around. I went home to re string my guitar and the G string broke under little pressure. I called up and went back to shop a little grumpy for the second trip. Anthony B at Derringers gave me exceptional service, advice that made perfect sense and a new technique of string winding.
Sounds super basic right? Well as it turns out I was shown a way to wind strings that was not conducive to optimum string life and sound. I had been using the same method incorrectly for a very long time. I felt like an absolute goose . At no stage was I made to look so. Anthony B notices the problem, explains why I was having the recurring problem. Then he takes me out back and shows me the correct stringing technique and replaces the string I broke...I walk away completely happy and knowing something I did not before.
I manufacture PICKSENSE products . Guitar picks that you can’t drop. As I stated I’m not in the business of promoting a business that does not yet stock my own product but credit where credits due. I was so impressed with this simple interaction that I felt I must make a comment on your page. Actually I was so impressed with the service that I have posted the interaction on my Facebook site with 4300 followers . My website is being updated and will be offline for another 3 weeks while I tour the US but I will acknowledge the service there also . Great work Anthony B

A fantastic customer experience

Purchased a custom colour Pearl Reference Pure drum kit with extra floor tom, snare and some hardware. Derringers Drum shop was helpful throughout the experience, giving me excellent pre-sale advice, and keeping me updated throughout the six month special order time frame. They were also great sorting out an issue with shipping the kit to me. All in all, a very positive customer experience!

Quality!

Exceptional service, pricing and shipping - can't ask for any more than that. Very professional unit. Check them out for your next purchase.

best music shop there is

The best customer service ever, helped me (first time guitar buyer) find the best option for my learning and sold me my first ever guitar. Helped me make a decision about what was best for me, instead of just selling me something that may not be what i needed. Anthony served me today and was fantastic :)

Great service!

My husband and I have been to Derringers multiple times and the guys are always so helpful and friendly. If you don't want to be bothered they will leave you alone however if you have any questions they will give a very detailed answer. There is a massive selection of musical equipment. When I walked into the guitar section I was blown away at how many there were!

Fantastic people

Purchased some gear and the guys in the guitar shop were, as always, considerate, friendly and professional. This is always the case so no suprise there. Have been shopping here for over 20 years, always a pleasure. What struck a 'chord' in particular was the way dealt with another customer, she had purchased a pricey item for her son i believe, as a gift and it was, its seems faulty, factory issue, she was like a fish out of water but the guys there talked her through everything, explained this issue and swapped straight for another identical unit, obviously she was very happy. Really good to see this kind of genuine effort from a retailer, its becoming rare. Well done lads! See you again sometime.

Great music shop

We buy heaps of musical gear for our home studio, & often use Derringers. There are reasons for this- they're a SA company; they ALWAYS lower their prices so they can reasonably compete with the internet; the staff are helpful & knowledgeable; and they have a great range, from leads, lights, mic's, electronic gear to guitars, drums and amps. If I had to complain about anything, it'd be that there have been a couple of occasions where we've had to wait a little while for customer service - but this gets compensated by the in-depth help that WE get, once it's our turn. We don't mind - it allows us to browse and dream on, & we also understand that at times they get swamped - customers usually have a few questions when it comes to buying musical gear, wanting to try n' buy etc - & there is NO shop that can accommodate this 24/7 without ppl having to wait their turn...it never takes that long anyway. Highly recommend this shop for anything musically related.

Excellent staff, products and prices

Just bought a Digital Yamaha Piano at Derringers on Leader street, Adelaide. Not only was the product and price fantastic, the whole experience was made all the more amazing by Gabriel. Very kind and extremely helpful. He went out of his way to help us from start to the point he loaded the piano and stand into the car. Absolute gentleman!
Have previously bought a Fender guitar from the same store and then, too, the service was exceptional.

Spammers Of The First Degree. Do Not Respect Their Customers.

Without even asking they have spammed me for the past two years and despite emailing them over and over and over again they simply refuse to remove me from their circulation spam list.
I received mediocre service from them, their prices are inflated and cheaper prices can be found elsewhere... oh yeah, and don't, I repeat DON'T give them your email address!

Good to still be able to see & hear stuff

Went to have a look at some drums cymbals.

Others didn't have much Zildjian stuff so it was good to be able to hear them.

The staff were helpful and knowledgeable.

Derringers Music - Happy Customer.

Recently, I purchased the Roland FA-08 Keyboard Synthesizer and a set of Sennheiser HD202 Headphones.
The Roland Keyboard was sent from Derringers Music via Fast A-Z couriers same day delivery, which was fantastic!
The Sennheiser headphones, Derringers Music sent via the same courier the following day of purchase.

The staff that I spoke to, were very helpful with my questions, and a pleasure to deal with.

I'm also wishing to make a note here, that I am very happy that Derringers Music have chosen such a reliable courier company to deliver products to customers. This gives me added peace of mind.

I will continue to purchase from Derringers Music, for great prices and great customer service.
Yes, very happy.