Applaws Nature's Calling

Applaws Nature's Calling

See the Best Pet Litter in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gym junkie

Gym junkie

Dont waste your money it's literally crap.

Is gets stuck on the bottom and is gross to get off after 2 days - it's not the best odor suppressor.
To expensive - if it was like 5$ it's worth it but nothing more. Pretty poor product. My thoughts are that the reviews are paid reviews because it's crap.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.99.

Odour Absoprtion

LinCan

LinCanACT, 2602

Best litter I've tried

Odour Absoprtion
Paws awhile

Paws awhileAU

The best cat litter I have used so far

TaleyaJ

TaleyaJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Stuff

we'd actually grabbed a bag a few months ago as a "backup" in case we ran out of the usual stuff, and welp, that happened. Immediately noticed this stuff clings far less than catalux, much easier to clean up if tracked (and tracking is massively reduced as well) and drops the fecal odour. Definitely moving now to make this our main litter - cats seem to enjoy digging around in it more.

I was surprised to read some complaints about it not clumping - usually that means you have too much pee and not enough litter. About 12cm depth does our three cats very well, and it clumps absolutely beautifully.

Mazey

MazeyWestleigh

So-so performance

purplecica

purplecicaSydney

Best Kitty Litter ever!!

This is the best kitty litter I have found by far! Clumps really well and ABSOLUTELY NO ODOUR!
Lasts forever with just a top up every now and then, composts well in the garden. There's a bit of brown tracking but there's tracking with all litter.
I'm happy to have found a natural littler for my kitties.

meganjoySydney Surrounds, NSW

Hands down the best litter ever!

CBones

CBonesPerth

Best Litter We've Ever Had

Wins over all other products hands down!

Wen

WenCanberra

I wouldn't use again

I bought this product at Coles as it was a new line and I thought i would give it a try. It was $10 a bag. It is the first litter i have used that i could actually smell cat pee. It was horrible. I have never had this issue with other kitty litter and I've used a lot of different brands. I also noted that when i emptied it into the bin and then went to empty the bin later that day, the bin absolutely reeked!

jputting

jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Bad Tracking Problems

This Applaws cat litter is good at controlling urine odour and is long lasting.

DO NOT believe the packaging claims in regards to NO tracking or minimal tracking of cat litter.

My cat managed to track this cat litter everywhere in the bathroom up to 2 metres away from his cat litter tray and did this with NO vigourous pawing or kicking of the litter.

Because of this serious problem I will never buy Applaws cat litter again.

The best cat litter

This is the best cat litter, it doesn't smell & it lasts for ages, we have 3 cats & it is very cost effective.

Best litter ever and tried them all.

I hope they always make this litter as it is the best i have ever gotten for my cat. I used to almost pass out with the urine smell of other litters but this one lasts for ages. Despite the cost which actually works out cheaper in the end, i really hope that they bring out a bigger bag. Also wish that more retailers would stock it as I have to drive around a bit to find it.

Novaa

Novaa

Best kitty litter I've ever used

Excellent odour control & clumping. Cleaning with a scoop is super easy and there's no waste. You only have to get rid of the clumps and top up with a small amount of fresh litter. I have 3 cats and 2 litter trays in a special enclosed cupboard. I only need to clean the litter every 2nd day. I have never had to throw out the whole trayful and replace completely - always just top up.
The price seems expensive at first glance but I've found it cheaper than the really basic "home brand" clay litters because you use so little.

Mary Hasmeinabox

Mary HasmeinaboxAU

Best litter ever!

I haven’t found it to be dusty, on one occasion one of the bags had slightly more dust than the others. No tracking past my mat or towel I have down. Really effective odour control, I scoop every few days. Awesome clumping, just don’t be super rough with the clumps, obv. One cat, I buy two bags each top up and it lasts ages. Well worth price, Coles is the cheapest place to get it for anyone interested, unfortunately they only have small bags now - still cheaper than other places though.

Digga35

Digga35Melbourne

Disappointing considering all the good reviews.

I thought I would try something that is available in the supermarkets, although it is very expensive considering it doesn't last very long! I expected better from all the reviews that I have read. Just the colour and the dust alone is horrible and it tracks brown stuff all over the house. Clumping is not very good either. Odour removal is only just a little better than clay, as I can still smell the urine when I walk into the laundry. Yes I used it as instructed. No, I won't be bothering with this again. I am going back to WonderWheat cat litter which is better value after using this, and totally gets rid of the odour, it's flushable and made from wheat grain.

I'm in heaven!!!

Lynn

LynnMelbourne

Worth the price!

LeeCee

LeeCeeSydney

The best cat litter we have tried

We were using Green Cat corn based litter, but the smell was a bit... farmy and it tracked all over our little apartment. Plus we weren't sure how safe corn based litters are. Applaws is absolutely fantastic. The smell is great, and the odour control qualities are incredible, we hardly get a whiff of anything nasty, except when we are scooping the box. I paid $24.95 for a big 6kg bag - incredible value for the quality of the product. Highly recommend.

Makes sharing a tiny flat with a litter tray bearable

Mary Hasmeinabox

Mary Hasmeinaboxasked

Is it really that dusty?

Canny Customer
Canny Customer

Hi Mary - in my review I mentioned "I don't notice any tendency towards dustiness" because one of the other reviewers felt that the bag of litter she tried was rather dusty. You do get a little bit of tracking of the litter around the vicinity of the tray due to little pieces sticking to the cat's paws, but I think that would apply to any type of litter you used. Some of the granules are small, so the other reviewer may have viewed the tracking of those small particles as dustiness. Hope that helps with your query.

Riina
Riina

I find that there's a fine brown dust that builds up on every surface in my bathroom (it's not tracking - it's dust). I'm experiencing this less now that I'm careful not to shake it up too much when I scoop it, and also I feel like since I wrote my review I've noticed the product become less dusty. Perhaps I had an unusually dusty batch early on? Anyway - it's a very good cat litter IMO and that's the only downside. It doesn't track much, it contains odours, it's easy to use - I recommend trying it.

Hi Mary,
I'd recommend sticking to the larger sized bag. I find the dust is really only a problem with the smaller sized bag. It's possible to diminish the amount of dust by standing outside in a breeze and giving the tray a good shake (but don't stand down wind!).
I think the dust varies enormously between the big bags and the small bags. See what you think.

Get an answer from our members and Applaws representatives

CategoryPet Litter