Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter

See the Best Cat Litter in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Rufus & Coco

Normally non-fussy cat hates it - very bad smell

I have tried clay and silica litters, and decided to try this one as it is marketed to be a more sustainable organic option.

I've had many issues since switching - I often find pellets tracked outside of the box, and my cat has been reluctant to use it (I've gradually switched over by mixing it in with her old litter). Worst of all is the smell - we scoop twice a day, and the ammonia smell persists throughout the entire house.

For a product that costs up to 5x as much as clay litter, this does not last as long as I had hoped as it requires so much scooping to keep the smell at bay.

Purchased in for $25.

Nicole W.

Smelliest litter we have tried! (And we’ve tried a lot!)

Rufus & C.Rufus & CocoSend a private message

Hi Nicole, we certainly can arrange this. Can you please email us at hello@rufusandcoco.com.au. Thank you!

Big nope
Big nopeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Formula has changed - no longer clumps like it used to

Janet B.
Janet B.South East Queensland, QLD

Used to be the best but now it’s super dusty.

I have been using this litter for a while because it clumps well, is natural, and is so good for odour control. I’ve found it to be more economical than the cheaper litters because it lasts so long between changes. Although recent bags have been getting more and more dusty to the point where I’m considering changing brands. What’s the go, Rufus& Coco? Without the dust it’s 5 stars.

Cat Litter

Find out how Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Clumping Corn Litter compares to other Cat Litter

This is purrfect my cat prefers this litter and i love that its flushable will buy again

I love this product for it is so easy to dispose of although my cat does get it around the house but i do notice how tge odours isnt so strong

Naomi W.
Naomi W.

Amazing

Bob cat loves to use this litter very absorbing easy to set up and dispose of even flush down loo woohooo and it’s contained in Bobs toilet amazing stuff bob cat loves it thank you

Free sample bag #reduceyourpawprint

Loved this! Cant smell any urine at all and is super easy to scoop out and dispose of. Love that its a natural product Thank you for the sample bag!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Jodie
JodieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Odless

This is great absorb no dust when put it out and my cat don't leave mess when she's done last about 3weeks iam happy iam not changing litter weekly now

Natasha G.
Natasha G.Perth, WA

Free sample

My younger cat uses it all the time & the odour doesn't seem to absorb the smell especially after he poos. I would buy again if it was cheaper in price.

KarinSydney, NSW

Unhealthily dusty

I have used this litter for two years now because I liked the claim of "natural product", the clumping and the pleasant smell.
However, the dust has increased with recent bags and my cat now has a cough and hiccups related to the dust.
I have switched to a recycled paper product and am very angry at the manufacturers of Rufus & Coco.

Debbie G
Debbie GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I've owned cats for 30 years, this is the best litter I've ever used!

I love this litter so much, clumps fast and perfectly. It masks smells, its organic, flushable, and lasts longer than any other litter I've used because I simply scoop up the clumped Cat wee and poo and the rest of the litter is still clean in the box!. I have been just topping it up as it gets low. I only wish I could buy this litter cheaper as it is quite expensive.

Purchased in for $79.

Joy
Joy

amazing

I used to get clumping clay for my cats but wee kitty clumping corn litter is much better at clumping. Odour control has never been an issue with regular cleaning no matter what litter I've used (I have 2 indoor cats and remove clumps/waste twice a day). Because of pellet size, I find wee kitty clumping corn litter tracks much less than clumping clay. I also love that it's biodegradable with less negative impact on the environment (clay is mostly strip mined)
Because this litter clumps so well, a bag lasts relatively long, though perhaps not as long as is claimed by rufus and coco.
My cats have been using clumping corn litter for almost a year now and are not changing anytime soon.

Purchased in at https://www.petcircle.com.au for $40.

Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitty litter!

This kitty litter is really good! I love that it’s biodegradable and I can also flush the clumps of litter down the toilet easily. I find that it controls the odour well and lasts a lot longer than the recycled paper kitty litter. I just wish the pellets were a bit bigger as my cats tend to scatter them around the litter tray once they have finished.

Purchased in at Pet Circle.

HOBBIT
HOBBITTURRAMURRA

This used to be the best........

I have been using this litter for more than 6 years but it seems to have changed. The 'clumpiness' is not like it used to be and no longer holds urine as well as it did before. The litter seems to disintegrate and small bits of urine-soaked litter falls to the bottom of the tray, despite very regular clearing of wee and poo. I noticed a change about 2-3 years ago when the smell of the litter changed as well. I wonder if it's now being made in China?
I've found a replacement litter and it is 100 times better than this brand.

KasiCentral West, NSW

Can't Recommend - Dusty!

I got this litter, like many, because of the good reviews. However, it's just so dusty. My cats have been sneezing because of it, and the room my litter box is in is just covered in dust! I have trouble scooping it because of breathing in the dust. I would say it clumps well, and it seems to be doing fine with smells, but I just can't recommend it due to the dust.

Hi there,

It's dusty both when pouring into the tray, and when using. Although the dust when initially pouring into the tray is significantly more.
I do wish the team luck with addressing the dust, as I do like the litter otherwise!