2Applaws Tuna Fillet With Prawn

Smell

Amy
AmySouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

My cat loves it!!

I have recently switched to this cat food from Royal Canin and my cat loves it. And I feel like he is healthier. Such as his coat is glossier and his snuffles have gone away. (Thinking he may of had a allergic reaction to his other cat food?!) I have to note, even though this is fishy it doesn’t really have an odor unless you are close to it. With the old cat food it would smell so bad we could smell it all the way up the hallway  Show details
Smell
Sam Koui
Sam Koui

wouldn’t even feed this to a dog

My cat now hates me! just tried feeding this goop to my cat who eats everything but took once sniff of this, walked across the room and then crapped on the rug.

now my house stinks from this product and i’m off to buy some real cat food.

Rick
RickSydney

Sedz
SedzSydney, NSW85 posts

This is perfect, even I could eat it

I was shocked to find out that so many Cat Food brands contained nothing but additives and preservatives and no real meat just meat subsitutudes. I was feeding my cat Fancy Feast until she just did not want a bar of it, as soon as i opened the can she'd run away from it. So i started searching for something else, something that she will like and is healthy. That is when I came across Applaws wet food. I was genuinely surprised when I open the can of Chicken to see inside ACTUAL shredded chicken, The ingredients contain only 3 things, Chicken, Chicken Broth and Rice. My cat absolutely loves these. All the other flavours only contain what is should no additives or subs!

baileyzara
baileyzaraRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Healthy and delicous (say my 3 cats!)

Two out of my three cats will only eat dry and canned food no matter how hard I try to get them all on a mostly raw diet. So I was happy to find the healthiest canned food around. The ingredient list is tiny, it's literally just fish or meat which is amazing. Even better, I can find it in Woolies and Coles. The favourite flavor in my house is actually the chicken, it's a hit every time and gentle on their stomach. Thanks Applaws!

Katz