Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6

64GB, 16GB, 32GB, 128GB

Good, thats until it is a few years old.

Great iPhone when its new. Had it for 2 years and then the contract was up. No problems so I kept it. 2 weeks after the contract was up, problems started occurring. Phone would turn off with 65% battery remaining. Then it would display the Flat battery symbol. Replaced the battery and the problem continued to occur. Got a refurbished iPhone 6s (same as my previous iPhone) which ran good for about 3 months, then the silent button stopped working. I could live with that as its not that big a deal. Then about 2 months later, the same problem as the first iPhone occurred again.
Maybe thats a lesson to update the phone when the contracts over.

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

Love my IPhone 6, on it all the time!

Primarily use email, Facebook, Safari and Instagram along with weather, maps, and music. Apps run smoothly with enough room for 40 Apps now Ive put my photos on an App.

Purchased in March 2017 at Telstra.

Taraka

TarakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to have a big screen

Easy to see without glasses, great camera and editing options, makes life easy to communicate on multiple platforms on one mobile device. It looks good and the battery life is good compared to earlier models.

Purchased in December 2017.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IPhone 6 blackout emails

I purchased my iPhone 6 from big w and it didn't even last for 3 months. It had never ever been dropped or anything but the emails were black. You couldn't view them. I returned phone to store where I got a full refund as the manager had the same problem. Awesome service.

Purchased at Big W for $549.00.

Dave O.

Dave O.

iPhone 6, I would buy again than a letter version

the phone has been reliable and I am so happy with it. I use the phone for just about everything. I have not had any problems with any apps which is impressive

Purchased in September 2014.

lanemoss

lanemoss

It suits my purpose !

I recently changed to an iPhone 6 from a 5 . It has everything I look for in a phone . An excellent camera with good resolution , relevant apps easy to access , no problems with display and perfectly satisfactory calling and messaging . I don't play games so that shortcoming is not an issue nor is it too large as newer models are . It fits easily in my pocket . I also find the Google maps direction finder easy to switch on and invaluable if you don't know the way to your destination . All in all I made the right choice .

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $425.00.

SoooT

SoooTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still one of the best iPhones

Although the 6 is discontinued, one can still buy them new, refurbished & 2nd hand. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on the current new iphone (X) and just need it for phone calls (obviously!) txt, great photos & access to some apps then iphone 6 is still a reliable cheaper option. Had my first one for 4years. Passed it on to my daughter who’s still using it. Battery life still good. (Lasts a full day still) Now on my 2nd 6S ‘new’ one. Lovely large screen for my failing eyesight! Keyboard a descent finger size too! Picture quality as good as any other phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

BernieBear1983

BernieBear1983Sydney, NSW

Great Phone!

The phone was very easy to use. All the functions work really well. The camera works really well in different conditions. The durability and brightness of the display works really well as well. The apps run great. I really love this phone and I haven’t had any problems with it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $380.00.

Waz E.

Waz E.Sydney, NSW

Perfect size for a tradesman’s pocket!

Form factor is perfect for my active work and private lifestyle. The camera takes quality HD pics. User interface is intuitive and smooth. Would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, tough yet elegant phone. Screen is great in bright light.

I use my phone a lot as a business owner and need it to run without problems, which it has. Not a glitch or system hang. Able to send emails, pictures, texts and make calls simply and efficiently. It has been a bonus to my work and home life. Very happy customer

Purchased in January 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Chezza

ChezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for me

My first iPhone purchase I got familiar with the operation reasonably quick I use it constantly to talk and text to friends and family with my daughter living further away we talk and sent pictures every day

Colin Davies

Colin DaviesAU

Such a good phone.

Such a good phone. Perfect sizes.
This will be sadly missed.
IPhone 6 RIP.
We hope the future Iphone will be as good if not better. We can only hope

Purchased in January 2013 for $900.00.

Oliver F

Oliver FPerth, WA

The phone was good when new but now it is slightly sluggish

The actual hardware of the phone it great. It has lasted very well but it is time for an upgrade. This is normal but the phone hasn't lasted very well. The display has lasted well and the battery was good until about 6 months ago. The apps run well and the storage is good. The camera is good and takes good photos and videos. If there is one on Gumtree and if a new iPhone is too expensive, the iPhone 6 is great.

Purchased in May 2016.

Bhuwan

BhuwanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good phone

I purchased it and used it for few months and gave it to my brother. It was a nice phone. Good camera and battery backup was very nice. Nice and small phone.

Purchased in July 2018 at Optus for $399.00.

Helen Hirst

Helen HirstSouth East Queensland, QLD

iPhone 6 has been reliable

I find the iPhone 6 very good for photos and also for using on phone calls, listening to music, playing games, Facebook, and is light to carry in my pocket.

Purchased in May 2016 at Telstra for $1,000.00.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.

Best ever until next Iphone

Great ongoing service from Apple Carindale iPhone takes great photos, easy to use apps especially my favourite Duolingo. This has become my constant companion/Secretary as compared to IMac & MacBook Air

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Don’t buy apple phones

Very weak casing and poor warranty backup from Telstra. Tried to have mine repaired under warranty from Telstra shop, but because it had a small crack in the screen from poor design of the casing, ended up walking away. Will never purchase an iPhone again.

Purchased in December 2017 for $600.00.

Suzanne Shaw

Suzanne ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Camera is fantastic all display features perfect I use my phone for photos
As well as emailing, texting and calling. Phoning overseas is as clear as if they were outside. All Apps run perfectly

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay.

Amayzingone

AmayzingoneSydney, NSW

This newly released iphone 6 32GB variant seems to be better than the original iphone 6

Purchased in April 2019.

Kasa

KasaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An oldie but a goodie

I love my iPhone 6s. However it is getting harder to find cases etc. for this phone. Battery is still running really well and does not drop out like my friends new iPhone does.

Purchased in November 2016.

Tammy S

Tammy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great smart phone

Great phone. Easy to use even for someone who isn't tech savvy.
Camera captures great photos.
I use this for calls, messaging, photos, internet use.
Have not had any problems with this phone

Purchased in August 2018.