Apple iPhone 6

• Hardware
  • Software
Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Really enjoy using this phone

Have had this iPhone 6s since early 2017. Really enjoy using it to access internet and email on the move. Always some new app to download and use. Camera works well and photo quality reasonable. Still using original battery and no reliability issues so far.

Purchased in January 2017.

C. Blair

C. BlairHunter Region, NSW

Great Phone

This is perfect for someone who doesn’t need the newest and biggest but is happy with the reliability and ease of use. Has everything I need - even better that I was able to buy one refurbished for $200. What’s not to love!

Purchased in June 2018 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$200.00.

gigi

gigi

good strong

lasted 5 years and still going, the battery is a problem as it goes too fast when I'm on tiktok for too long lol but you should get a new one, I wish I could but not yet

Purchased in November 2015 at Apple Store Australia.

Roblox Eploits A.

Roblox Eploits A.

Had it for a while, decent

Got this back since it first came out. To be honest its quite good and lasted me for a while. Runs decently fast and easy main menu screen concept to use. But the glass and back panel gets dirty too often.

Purchased in June 2015 at Apple Store Australia for A$689.00.

Mr/ Mahmoud afifi

Mr/ Mahmoud afifi

Nice and easy

Less than a year old, the touch screen keeps jamming and playing up, touch sign-in doesn't work, crashes constantly, overheats quickly, battery runs out within an hour of being on it, melt's down and starts opening random apps and crashing.

My Phone for latest 8 years, biggest piece of junk. Not impressed given it's pretty much brand new and hardly used.

Henry W.

Henry W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Enduring!

The product could last quite a long period of time, even after dropping and other events. Quality and stability coexist. When Apple could ensure the softwares don’t get stuck occasionally, it would be better.

Purchased in December 2012 for A$800.00.

Okg

Okg

Works well

I use it for work and it is been with me for4 years. Some software glitches and no other issues. It is very durable and can handle too many drops.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$600.00.

Sri

SriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy to have Apple iPhone 6 and its functions are so easy.

I have gone for Apple iPhone mainly to accompany with my MacBook. All my family members are using Apple phones and it helps me to join with them quickly, such as Face time and photo sharing etc.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Hogs

HogsPerth, WA

Great phone

This is an easy to use phone fits in one hand.Easy to navigate and has lots of the great Apple products that’s on offer in today’s market love love love

Purchased in January 2018 for A$500.00.

Andrew W.

Andrew W.

Great

Great just great this bad boy has lasted I for about 7 years now love it good and not bad at all might upgrade soon though if this one dies

Purchased for A$670.00.

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Piece of sh$%t

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$250.00.

Ted

Ted

Good, thats until it is a few years old.

Great iPhone when its new. Had it for 2 years and then the contract was up. No problems so I kept it. 2 weeks after the contract was up, problems started occurring. Phone would turn off with 65% battery remaining. Then it would display the Flat battery symbol. Replaced the battery and the problem continued to occur. Got a refurbished iPhone 6s (same as my previous iPhone) which ran good for about 3 months, then the silent button stopped working. I could live with that as its not that big a deal. Then about 2 months later, the same problem as the first iPhone occurred again.
Maybe thats a lesson to update the phone when the contracts over.

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

Love my IPhone 6, on it all the time!

Primarily use email, Facebook, Safari and Instagram along with weather, maps, and music. Apps run smoothly with enough room for 40 Apps now Ive put my photos on an App.

Purchased in March 2017 at Telstra.

Taraka

TarakaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to have a big screen

Easy to see without glasses, great camera and editing options, makes life easy to communicate on multiple platforms on one mobile device. It looks good and the battery life is good compared to earlier models.

Purchased in December 2017.

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IPhone 6 blackout emails

I purchased my iPhone 6 from big w and it didn't even last for 3 months. It had never ever been dropped or anything but the emails were black. You couldn't view them. I returned phone to store where I got a full refund as the manager had the same problem. Awesome service.

Purchased at Big W for A$549.00.

Dave O.

Dave O.

iPhone 6, I would buy again than a letter version

the phone has been reliable and I am so happy with it. I use the phone for just about everything. I have not had any problems with any apps which is impressive

Purchased in September 2014.

lanemoss

lanemoss

It suits my purpose !

I recently changed to an iPhone 6 from a 5 . It has everything I look for in a phone . An excellent camera with good resolution , relevant apps easy to access , no problems with display and perfectly satisfactory calling and messaging . I don't play games so that shortcoming is not an issue nor is it too large as newer models are . It fits easily in my pocket . I also find the Google maps direction finder easy to switch on and invaluable if you don't know the way to your destination . All in all I made the right choice .

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$425.00.

SoooT

SoooTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still one of the best iPhones

Although the 6 is discontinued, one can still buy them new, refurbished & 2nd hand. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on the current new iphone (X) and just need it for phone calls (obviously!) txt, great photos & access to some apps then iphone 6 is still a reliable cheaper option. Had my first one for 4years. Passed it on to my daughter who’s still using it. Battery life still good. (Lasts a full day still) Now on my 2nd 6S ‘new’ one. Lovely large screen for my failing eyesight! Keyboard a descent finger size too! Picture quality as good as any other phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

BernieBear1983

BernieBear1983Sydney, NSW

Great Phone!

The phone was very easy to use. All the functions work really well. The camera works really well in different conditions. The durability and brightness of the display works really well as well. The apps run great. I really love this phone and I haven’t had any problems with it.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$380.00.

Waz E.

Waz E.Sydney, NSW

Perfect size for a tradesman’s pocket!

Form factor is perfect for my active work and private lifestyle. The camera takes quality HD pics. User interface is intuitive and smooth. Would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable, tough yet elegant phone. Screen is great in bright light.

I use my phone a lot as a business owner and need it to run without problems, which it has. Not a glitch or system hang. Able to send emails, pictures, texts and make calls simply and efficiently. It has been a bonus to my work and home life. Very happy customer

Purchased in January 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,200.00.