Apple iPhone 7 Plus

128GB, 32GB, 256GB

Neha

NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Phone

Absolutely love my Iphone,not only because it is the best phone on the market but it is so stylish,sleek,has beautiful large screen with amazing features.
The camera is absolutely amazing with great feature perfect to capture beautiful pictures.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Store Australia for $1,196.00.

Dayvo

DayvoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Upgraded to the Plus from the standard and haven't looked back!

A few months ago, I upgraded my iPhone 7 to the 7 Plus, with 128GB storage. The differences in the photo quality are immense! I now enjoy taking photos with my phone and I am glad I have the extra storage.
In comparison to my friend's iPhone XR, the camera and overall usability is very similar - I am glad I didn't fork out the extra to go to the XS or XR.
As with most Apple products, the build quality on the iPhone 7Plus us super-solid, however, I always recommend using a case and screen protector. And the battery is sufficient - I can get a good day's worth of solid usage out of one charge.

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

Foxie

Foxie

Happy husband

My husband loves apple. He would only use iPhones and when his iPhone 6+ started to slow down and battery to deteriorate I bought him an IPhone 7 Plus from eBay (as new). He is happy with it, as fast and massive memory

Purchased at eBay.

Rahul verma

Rahul vermaSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Image quality from both camera is perfect (day and night ). I use my phone without any problems. We can adjust it brightness according to our requirements. It is perfect phone for using internet.

joan.swainger

joan.swaingerGippsland, VIC

Easy to navigate.

Camera is good the only issue is making sure that the settings are right so that you don’t get a light in your photo.
Photos come out with high quality.
My mobile is used for emailing, playing music ( good quality sound) but could be louder.
I have many apps and have no problems with them.
My mother is in her 70s and is able to use her mobile with ease.

Purchased in November 2017.

Dennis Ellis

Dennis EllisSydney, NSW

Great device m- more than a phone

I find my Apple iPhone more than a phone, it is a web browser, camera, diary, GPS, torchlight, video camera, TV remote and it makes phone calls. We really need to move away from the term Mobile Phone and start calling these devices 'personal e-companions'.
I receive more than adequate reception on the phone elements, brilliant images on the camera (both still and video), reminders for appointments, wake up calls, Fitbit App tracker, torch for when its dark and I struggle seeing and I can watch almost any channel by streaming through iPhone to Appletv.
Love my e-companion and wont be going anywhere without it...

Purchased in March 2018.

Amal

AmalPerth, WA

Good mobile

It’s improved iPhone, camera is okay not as good quality photo as other devices. I use my mobile on daily bases for reading calendars communications work and mostly in emergency some apps don’t run smoothly with iPhone. I hope battery lasts longer. Overall all it’s an easy to use device. Hope it has better camera and battery.

Purchased in August 2016 at Apple Store Australia for $1,500.00.

Shirlene S.

Shirlene S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Phone!!!

An absolutely amazing phone. Extremely easy to use, the camera quality is awesome, although night time isn’t as good. I am able to run my life both personal and working with the quality of apps available, no need for a bulky diary! This phone can do it all.

Purchased in January 2017 for $1,200.00.

e k

e kSydney, NSW

perfect for a tablet replacement

Used to use Ipad mini until I have purchased this phone. It has great camera quality & I am very satisfied with the performance. Perfect for mobile gaming and also great for reading. Phone is still working great after 3 years + and I don't need to upgrade it to the next generation, great value for the buck!

Purchased in September 2016 at Apple Store Australia for $1,300.00.

Marisa

MarisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can’t fault this iPhone, I be lost without it.

Both front and back camera take excellent quality photos day and night. I like that I can adjust the brightness on the screen. I use email, social media and internet.

Purchased in October 2017.

RHARIN

RHARINAU

Simple , affordable yet better than most Androids.

Most impressive was that on a multitude of different operators, the battery could last for at least 24 hours . This is with 2 emails running with push function turned on.

The dual camera set up was great in daylight conditions and the portrait mode in these conditions worked great. Night photo shoots were good up a certain level of darkness. After which the photos were too noisy and dark. It kept pictures fairly similar to the real situation.

The 7 plus is fairly weighty and feels solid in the hand. Therefore feels premium.

Purchased in June 2018.

Niens

NiensWestern Australia

Perfect phone

I never have a days problem with my iPhone. Even after falling into a toilet it kept on working just to discover my friends fell into their Spa for longer than 30 Min and worked completely fine after that. I listen to music, audio books and take a lot of photos and videos without any problems.

Purchased in September 2018 at Vodafone.

jodie

jodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome upgrade!!

Upgraded from iPhone 5S and couldn’t be happier. Love the large screen and ability to increase the text size. Also the perfect size for reading documents or books. The camera is now so great I don’t get my old camera out of the cupboard. This phone is now invaluable in the everyday, it’s become so much more than just a way to make calls!

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Cora

CoraMelbourne

Perfect for my communication needs

I have my iPhone for more than 2 years now. I am very satisfied with the performance and brain capacity of this device. I take this phone anywhere I go.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,200.00.

Stephen Roberts

Stephen RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant iPhone - As Always

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,000.00.

Priya CH

Priya CH

Not worth for money

Just stopped working 3 months after warranty and had to pay another $550 to get it replaced but comes with a refurbished one when replaced and not the brand new one.

Purchased in March 2017.

Brendan

BrendanPerth, WA

At least I got 3 weeks out of it!

Bought this phone and within 2 weeks I noticed the battery would only last 2 hours before needing a recharge. This phone cost me a lot of money!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Mia

MiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Info on warranty

I just found out that Australian consumers are protected by consumer laws meaning Apple products are covered for 2 years (beyond the 1 year Apple warranty).
Check out your rights with regards to digital products!

Purchased in January 2018.

Great quality

I have been using this iPhone 7+ for a long while now and it has NEVER failed me. The large screen is very helpful for me to game, read, text and video call. Apps running on this version of the phone load very quickly and it never lags. Really perfect for me.

Purchased in June 2017.

edc

edcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good phone

Got this when it first came out. Got the biggest storage and have never had to delete anything to create space. With various other models out have not felt the phone become slow or anything. Still using this and no need to upgrade.

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.