Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Easy to navigate.

Camera is good the only issue is making sure that the settings are right so that you don’t get a light in your photo.
Photos come out with high quality.
My mobile is used for emailing, playing music ( good quality sound) but could be louder.
I have many apps and have no problems with them.
My mother is in her 70s and is able to use her mobile with ease.

Purchased in November 2017.

Software

Great device m- more than a phone

I find my Apple iPhone more than a phone, it is a web browser, camera, diary, GPS, torchlight, video camera, TV remote and it makes phone calls. We really need to move away from the term Mobile Phone and start calling these devices 'personal e-companions'.
I receive more than adequate reception on the phone elements, brilliant images on the camera (both still and video), reminders for appointments, wake up calls, Fitbit App tracker, torch for when its dark and I struggle seeing and I can watch almost any channel by streaming through iPhone to Appletv.
Love my e-companion and wont be going anywhere without it...

Purchased in March 2018.

Good mobile

It’s improved iPhone, camera is okay not as good quality photo as other devices. I use my mobile on daily bases for reading calendars communications work and mostly in emergency some apps don’t run smoothly with iPhone. I hope battery lasts longer. Overall all it’s an easy to use device. Hope it has better camera and battery.

Purchased in August 2016 at Apple Store Australia for $1,500.00.

Amazing Phone!!!

An absolutely amazing phone. Extremely easy to use, the camera quality is awesome, although night time isn’t as good. I am able to run my life both personal and working with the quality of apps available, no need for a bulky diary! This phone can do it all.

Purchased in January 2017 for $1,200.00.

Software

perfect for a tablet replacement

Used to use Ipad mini until I have purchased this phone. It has great camera quality & I am very satisfied with the performance. Perfect for mobile gaming and also great for reading. Phone is still working great after 3 years + and I don't need to upgrade it to the next generation, great value for the buck!

Purchased in September 2016 at Apple Store Australia for $1,300.00.

Software

I can’t fault this iPhone, I be lost without it.

Both front and back camera take excellent quality photos day and night. I like that I can adjust the brightness on the screen. I use email, social media and internet.

Purchased in October 2017.

Software

Simple , affordable yet better than most Androids.

Most impressive was that on a multitude of different operators, the battery could last for at least 24 hours . This is with 2 emails running with push function turned on.

The dual camera set up was great in daylight conditions and the portrait mode in these conditions worked great. Night photo shoots were good up a certain level of darkness. After which the photos were too noisy and dark. It kept pictures fairly similar to the real situation.

The 7 plus is fairly weighty and feels solid in the hand. Therefore feels premium.

Purchased in June 2018.

Perfect phone

I never have a days problem with my iPhone. Even after falling into a toilet it kept on working just to discover my friends fell into their Spa for longer than 30 Min and worked completely fine after that. I listen to music, audio books and take a lot of photos and videos without any problems.

Purchased in September 2018 at Vodafone.

Awesome upgrade!!

Upgraded from iPhone 5S and couldn’t be happier. Love the large screen and ability to increase the text size. Also the perfect size for reading documents or books. The camera is now so great I don’t get my old camera out of the cupboard. This phone is now invaluable in the everyday, it’s become so much more than just a way to make calls!

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Physical store.

Software

Perfect for my communication needs

I have my iPhone for more than 2 years now. I am very satisfied with the performance and brain capacity of this device. I take this phone anywhere I go.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,200.00.

Brilliant iPhone - As Always

I have recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 Plus 256mb.
I have found this handset to be an amazing standard.
The enlarged screen is brilliant for viewing video content and/or photographs, the high resolution of the screen gives added interest when viewing any information.
The camera is probably the best that I have know from and iPhone so far. The picture options that are available to the user and fun and versatile, such as pano, live photos, portrait etc.
The iPhone as always looks its best when not in a case and so i do keep my phone free from any cases and I have not reported issues with the durability of this particular handset so far.
All pp's run quickly and smoothly and I have not noticed anything at all within the version of the software that i could say is bad, everything is running as you would expect from this brand.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,000.00.

Not worth for money

Just stopped working 3 months after warranty and had to pay another $550 to get it replaced but comes with a refurbished one when replaced and not the brand new one.

Purchased in March 2017.

Software

At least I got 3 weeks out of it!

Bought this phone and within 2 weeks I noticed the battery would only last 2 hours before needing a recharge. This phone cost me a lot of money!!! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Info on warranty

I just found out that Australian consumers are protected by consumer laws meaning Apple products are covered for 2 years (beyond the 1 year Apple warranty).
Check out your rights with regards to digital products!

Purchased in January 2018.

Great quality

I have been using this iPhone 7+ for a long while now and it has NEVER failed me. The large screen is very helpful for me to game, read, text and video call. Apps running on this version of the phone load very quickly and it never lags. Really perfect for me.

Purchased in June 2017.

Good phone

Got this when it first came out. Got the biggest storage and have never had to delete anything to create space. With various other models out have not felt the phone become slow or anything. Still using this and no need to upgrade.

Purchased in July 2018 at Apple Online store for $1,500.00.

Great Product - Good Quality however bad Battery

Apple has had great products and big fan, has good screen, excellent capacity as have never had to transfer files out, however con is that the battery dies quite quick on 4G and Wireless.

Purchased in August 2017 at eBay for $1,200.00.

LOVE MY iPHONE

Love my iPhone.
Haven’t opened my laptop since I got it.
Use it for everything.
Use it for graphic design.
Use it for business.
Means I can go anywhere
Camera is pretty good, use it daily, wish it came with a couple of lenses.
So intuitive and easy to use.

The downside:

The memory isn’t big enough. Have 102,000 + photos and counting, so no room for music or any other apps other than the essential.

Power chord WAY TOO SHORT ! What were they thinking? I don’t like talking with my head on the floor 10cm away from a power point.

It is a rediculous price !

Hoping they can do something about that because I LOVE my iPHONE.

Purchased in September 2017.

Software

Good quality camera but phone can glitch sometimes

I have had the 7+ for a while now and the large screen size is really helpful and lessens the strain on my eyes. Initially, I was super happy with the phone, due to the large screen size as well as the good quality camera as well as the fact that the phone has portrait mode setting which makes a lot of my photos look really high quality. However over time, I have noticed that the phone sometimes 'glitches' and freezes unexpectedly and I have to force shut it down. There are also several instances where the phone will freeze when I am typing with the keyboard and it won't disappear even when I press the lock button or go to another app or close the app completely. The phone is also 128gb which is basically as large as the size of my laptop and I really do appreciate this as I can download a lot of apps and keep a lot of photos on my phone instead of uploading it elsewhere. There are no problems with the brightness and it is fairly durable (as I have accidentally dropped it a couple of times albeit with a phone case). Usually, I use the phone for messaging, calling, taking photos, playing a few games and watching videos. Apps usually run fairly well but can shut down sometimes when I have been on a single game for a while.

Purchased in June 2017.

Best by far

Very easy to use. Large screen easy options and camera is clear. Perfect for playing games and texting and video calls. Apps upload easily and run without a problem. Perfect size phone for big hands.

Purchased in May 2015.