Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Apple iPhone 7 Plus

32GB, 128GB and 256GB

Poor reception

Good phone with decent features but really pathetic reception and there is some issue about the audio. My mate’s Samsung Galaxy is way faster with internet reception and you can actually hear the person on the other hand. Expecting more from Apple.

Purchased for $1,000.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Software

Unbreakable (According to a serial breaker)

I love this phone. I’ve had it for 2 years this month and prior to that I haven’t had a phone longer than 3months without breaking it. Works just as well as the day I purchased it and no cracks or dents in sight. I feel like it was made for me.

Purchased .

Really nice size and phone

The iphone 7 plus was great when i used it, the camera was probably the best on the market, it also was really nice to be water resistant. I mostly used it to call and text but it was a great phone to use to also play a couple games on. I ended up giving it to my nephew after i bought myself an xr and he really enjoys it

Purchased at Apple Online store for $1,400.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Software

The worst phone I’ve had

I bought this phone new online from Apple in NSW. No one could hear me during calls.
I took it to the Genius Bar in Charlestown. They gave me a replacement. This phone is even worse and terrible faults. Apple refuses to replace the phone. The conmen at Charlestown claim there’s nothing wrong with it by looking st it for only 5 minutes. I paid over a thousand dollars for a piece of rubbish. The phone faults are:
- trouble being heard on phone (I can hear other but they cannot make out what I’m saying).
- repeatedly freezes whereby I’m unable to use anything or make calls. I have to shut the phone down and restart it each time. it freezes during writing emails or texts, or playing app games.
- the screen darkens all the time so I have to change the light setting.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Best phone of apple

The iPhone 7 is a great phone. It has a 3D touch, virtual home button. This phone has a 128GB capacity and allows me to store a lot of photos and videos. This phone is very smooth while using and the game performance is also very good. The disadvantage is that the battery capacity is too low.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great phone

The camera quality on this particular phone is decent. The Screen quality is questionable as are they all being glass. The brightness is exceptional and being able to customise it from the lock screen is essential. I use this particular phone to call, text, FaceTime, email, social media, safari, track my fitness. Watch Stan Netflix etc . Being able to choose what apps you install on the phone is great. Makes everything very customisable.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Never buy any iphone

I regret my decision of buying iphone; I was very happy with Android but just for the show-off sake I bought iphone and ever since I have bought it, I am struggling. For every single thing you need to go through iTunes which is a pain. I want to reset my phone to factory settings but it does not let me from phone. Apple care suggest through itunes, it's been more than 15 hrs but itunes could not reset it. it is still saying downloading some software for that. Pathetic! I wish I could give 0 star to apple.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Awesome phone

The iPhone 7 plus is an awesome phone, i love it. Does everything i need too, interacts with all my other mac devices, love how it is waterproof, connecting via bluetooth is a breeze. Only thing i dont like is they got rid of the headphone jack. Wish they would bring that back.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Very nice improvement

I had an iPhone 6s plus before and was quite happy with the performance. But when I upgraded to iPhone 7 Plus, you can really feel the difference. The performance is snappier, the camera is a lot better and the sound quality is superb.

It is now also water proof which is a great feature. I use my iPhone 7 for games and I could not complain anything about its performance.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great phone

I have liked this phone, particularly the portrait mode that I think most phones have now. I have received heaps of compliments on the photos I’ve taken. I also prefer the larger screen. I use the recorder for work sometimes, emailing, and the calendar. I find the alarm is reliable in the mornings. The apps generally run smoothly and I’ll just reboot it if there’s a problem. I also like how light it is for the size. The display is clear and easy for me to read. I would buy Apple again. I used to have the 5 but I gave it to my dad as a hand me down. It’s also still going strong.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Very powerful smart phone

Very powerful smart phone, I have been using it for 2 years. Great storage capacity to hold all my apps, photos etc. nice color. Have always kept screen protector and cover son it so there are no scratches or dents on the phone. Easy to use. Easy to see the screen especially with options like naming the print bigger.
I will always stay with Apple because it’s just so easy to use. It doesn’t lag.

This is good phone

Hi I use apple iPhone 7 Plus. It’s a very nice phone it’s very useful to me. My brother in law gifted to me this phone last year on my birthday. I really thank full to my brother in law. After used for a year it working as a brand new.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

iPhones are White Ears Ahead Of Time ^^\ Time..!

Cool phone new operating system 12.01 is very
Secure, l trust it, the iPhone X backup
( see other review ) is even better and the xs max
Is cool too, Siri usually gets it spot on though
Lost in a mini competition with Google pretty rare!
Apple phones are tops l have no trouble in
Endorsing them, thanks Apple!

Very best wishes

^^\ Time..!

Better than expected

Good overall phone, my first apple purchase. Overall functionality is easy to navigate and use. Good camera and features. Find that the screen is easily breakable compared to other phones I’ve had when dropped (even slightly knocked). find that the apple support is an added bonus when buying this phone.

Easy

Apps run smoothly, I have dropped it so many times and it hasn’t broken, it’s very easy to use and I haven’t had any issues with my phone.
Apple is quite up to date as well and I love the App Store making it easy to download apps I use everyday

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love my iPhone 7plus

This is my 2nd iPhone. My first iPhone was iPhone 6 and I used it for 7 months . Honestly iPhone 6 was just too small for me so I gave it to my brother and he loves it!!! This iPhone 7 Plus screen size is just perfect , it’s very responsive and I got all of my settings from iPhone 6 as soon as I logged in with my Apple ID . I was so amazed to see all of my text and call list from my previous iPhone 6!!! Only down side of this phone is price ! I paid almost $1070 for a phone and this is not the latest model iPhone! I wish, I could have been buy iPhone 8 Plus or X for $1070

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great phone, easy to use, powerful

Shortly after purchase I had a problem with the camera. I took the phone to an Apple store where it went away for repair. The phone has worked without issue since.
I would recommend the 7 plus for its screen size. It’s been a great phone, great camera, Apps run really well.

Great memory on this phone - no issue after 2 years

I bought this phone on contract 2 years ago at Optus. My contract has already ended but the seeing the new iPhones, I would rather keep my existing one. Its battery lasts the whole day and the camera quality is amazing. It sometimes is a bit bulky but I’ve gotten use to the size, coming from a 5S.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Ideal phone!

The iPhone 7 Plus uses a dual camera which for me really improved the camera quality, even at night. In comparison to my other phone (which was the iPhone 6s), I have no regrets about switching! The display of the colours used on this phone is impeccable. They are all so vibrant and bright to the eye which is really attractive to me. The variety of the brightness for this product is also necessary and convenient. I use this phone for not only contacting people, but I use it to play games and run different kinds of apps which never fails to run smoothly.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

great phone

Updated to iPhone 7 Plus from 5SE. So screen is bigger. Phone is faster. Camera is better. A good update and easy to learn the new things it does. Use it mainly for calls and texts and maps and camera. Everything runs smoothly. Can't see what benefit I would get from an 8 or X so very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

iPhone 7plus, have sent phone back to Dick Smith for sound issues in phone calls. Each time phone has been sent back with no issues found by technician, even Apple technicians yet two customer service officers from Dick Smith have called me and confirmed the issue. I am at a loss as to what to do as Dick Smith wants me to send phone back again. This issue has been ongoing since October 2017. Please help?
Please send back both DSE and Apple are Very trustworthy ok?

Where in Australia can I go to purchase third party lightning headphones for my iPhone 7 plus?
Ebay AustraliaTry ebay my friendTry DSE for lightning connectors thanks ok? Harvey Norman or the Good Guys are three Options ok?

what is the difference between iPhone 7 and 7plus?
iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches, whereas the 7 plus has a screen size of 5.8 inches. Hope that clears things up.

iPhone 7 Plus 32GBiPhone 7 Plus 128GBiPhone 7 Plus 256GB
Price (RRP) $929.00$1,099.00$1,349.00
FeaturesWaterproofWaterproofWaterproof
Charging Port LightningLightningLightning
Operating SystemiOS iOS iOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Display
Screen Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels1080 x 1920 pixels1080 x 1920 pixels
Display TechnologyLCDLCDLCD
Pixel Density401 ppi401 ppi401 ppi
Screen Size 5.5"5.5"5.5"
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard7MP Standard
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto
ProcessorQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHzQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHzQuad-core 2.34 GHz GHz
Internal Storage32 GB128 GB256 GB
Battery Size2,900 mAh2,900 mAh2,900 mAh
Memory (RAM)3 GB3 GB3 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Black, Silver, Gold, Rose GoldBlack, Silver, Gold, Rose GoldBlack, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
Dimensions 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm