64GB and 256GB

A perfect and stylish Mobile phone

I am so addicted to the camera settings and clarity of the pictures. With Iphone 8S+ I feel so secured and I use this phone for lots of purposes. Very strong and durable.

Purchased in November 2018.

Software

love this product, very durable

i absolutely love this phone! It has lasted me 1 year and is functioning at the same level as when i first opened it. I use my phone a lot on a daily basis, and its battery lasts me a very long time compared to the iphone 6.

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,200.00.

Great phone!

From iPhone 5 SE to iPhone 8 plus.

I rated this phone 4-stars because of it’s weight.

I find the phone heavy enough, it gave me sore fingers after prolonged usage.

I am so particular with my stuff so I bought tempered glass protector both front (miniso) and back (ebay). I applied camera screen protector off eBay too but it came off. My phone is enclosed with phone casing, all of which added weight.

Anyway, this phone takes brilliant photo. My favourite is on the portrait mode.

Sound quality is excellent.

With OS, I don’t really upgrade it as often as recommended, only because I find the battery drains quickly.

Speaking of battery, it would last for 2 days if use lightly-normal sms/mms and call and occasional web / social media browsing, and last for at least 12 hours (for me) before charging if use heavily-games, movies, music, taking videos and photos.

This phone heats up quickly during summer and cools during winter.

Otherwise, this is a superb phone!

Purchased in August 2018 at Officeworks.

Not like my straight talk galaxy 7

If you give almost $900 for a iPhone 8 plus like i did it should be perfect made but it doesn't even have a charging port and a headphones port like my straight talk galaxy 7 did at all which is not to good of a phone that cost almost $900! And the iPhone 8 plus doesn't allow Facebook messenger or any other app to pop up as your using other apps at the same time like my straight talk galaxy 7 did! So with that said the iPhone 8 plus isn't worth no $900 at all

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store.

You won't look back!

So, I upgraded from an ancient iPhone 4 to the iPhone 8+. My number one reason was because of the dual camera lens, and YES, it does fantastic photos. If that's what you are looking for, consider the 8+. It is also a lot bigger, great screen for scrolling through your emails, saves dragging out your laptop plus so many more benefits. It is quick and really easy to navigate. If you are wanting to upgrade from an old iPhone, this one has it all without the expense of the iPhone 10. I LOVE it. Never looked back.

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Brisbane City.

Software

Quality phone with no upgrades required for years! Value for money.

The 8+ is certainly a good quality phone. Robust and able to withstand drops from time-to-time. Has a great screen that prodides good clear clarity. The ability to run in low battery mode preserves the usage of the phone up to 4 days if you are not a heavy user. Phone fits comfortably in jean pockets.

Purchased in June 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $900.00.

Best phone for everyone

The iPhone 8 plus Is the best phone I have purchased. I am able to do a lot more than my other phone as well as quite easy to navigate. I would recommend this phone to everyone to.the quality of the camera is superb. I download a lot of digital book as well as movies to watch during my train ride to and from work. The qualify for watching movies is great.

Purchased in July 2018 at At&t for $799.00.

Just an another Phone..

To start with i have been an android user ever since i was introduced to the world of Smart phones in 2009. Frankly i was reluctant to use iPhone as i was happy with my Samsung phone [i had some issues with my HTC before my Samsung phone]. I had to change to iPhone as it is recommended by my corporate for certain applications. I can't see why they can't work in android phone as we have installed those apps and found they work seamlessly in our personal phone.

I took a while for me to know the features and settings and so i refrained to pass my judgement until i am comfortable and confident to give my verdict. i have this phone from Nov 2017 and I feel after using iPhone exclusively from May 2018 onwards i am in a position to unlearn and adapt to all the goodies iPhone promises.

The first thing I realised upon using it for a few days is the build quality and feels well assembled. The other things I noted is the camera and the operating system is responsive and fingerprint sensor working fine if you don’t have to deal with moisture a lot. The phone is fluid and can handle multi-task without lag. I am not a gamer, but i have heard from my friends that if you own an iPhone be prepared to burn you palms if you play PUBG or similar ones. iPhone offers very minimalist approach to its OS. it won't allow you to fiddle with it much. In other words the chances of you corrupting its OS is minimal.

Coming to where I feel this phone seems wanting is usability. Many useful tricks which an android user is gifted with is missing. Like searching a contact name. If I need to search someone in an android phone. I simply have to type their name in the number pad and magically it appears. And if you use your phone for business and have a ton of contacts, iPhone is a pain in this department. i had to install a 3rd party dialer to enable this function. i had stopped using iOS dialer altogether.

the other feature is iPhone keypad which annoys me. there is no '.' in the 1st page of the keypad. while typing a mail and in places where you need to use continuous dots or when typing an email id, it get annoying to go to the next page. i had to install google G-pad to overcome this issue. but even then iOS tries to revert back to its default keypad.

The low light camera shots are grainy and doesn't stand to my wife's Samsung phone. Selfie camera is not crispy in low light conditions. I don't use the iOS map as it is clunky and not well arranged or real-time data is bad. Other apps are fine and work well. During the time i used my iPhone i had to restart 4 times till today, which is not bad.

Verdict.
I don't mind using my iPhone. But if you ask me if i have moved away from Android OS... Maybe the answer will not be positive. I had to install whole bunch of apps to make my iPhone more Android looking to make it work for me. So instead of android looking iPhone, i would have purchased an Android one to begin with. I feel iPhone is OK but it is not as it is portrayed in media and definitely doesn't command the premium is wants.

Purchased in November 2017.

Software

i love this phone its like my walking computer

love the camera perfect quality better than carrying around a camera
love the brightness of the phone display
I use my phone as a computer, emails, text, making calls, facebook, Instagram and all the other social media, I am able to download any app with no problems at all
love the phone

Purchased in December 2018 at optus.

Apple iPhone 8 Plus

This is the first new iPhone I have ever had. It has great features and is really fast. Easy to set up and use. Love the size too - I will never go back to a smaller phone

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Software

Love my iPhone so much I'm not going to upgrade for the first time

Love everything about it the size that i can do everything on it.
It is big enough but not too big
I use my iPhone for everything I would be lost without it.

Purchased in October 2017 at Optus store.

Wonderful phone!

Cant beat an iPhone and the plus has just been great. Before I got this phone nearly two years ago, I was close to giving up on iPhone as I had a bad experience with my phone not receiving signal even after changing the sim and trying numerous things. However, this phone has been fantastic with no issues. the camera quality is good with lots of features for different affects.

Purchased in January 2018.

This phone is overrated

This phone always deletes messages before i’ve opened them .This phones camera is supposedly amazing but most of the time it takes forever to get the camera to focus its always blurry, i literally use this phone for everything i’ve had it for a while now but once my contract is up i wanna get rid of it the phone it is always lagging and going out of apps by itself .Also its very common for the top of the phone to pop up from its place when its hot i had to send mine back after 2 months because it came off and had to wait for a new one to be sent back to me and now its done it again.Almost every time i go to download an app it makes me fill in all my card details again and still wont let me download the app which is free even though i turned of that setting off so basically if you get this phone you better have patience and be an expert with technology because i know my way around this phone but its not worth the time it takes to do simple tasks

Purchased in September 2018.

better than expected

After having other android phones for many years I decided to try the iPhone 8 Plus as I heard that the camera in particular was very good and user friendly. I was certainly not disappointed. The photos I took were so clear and bright both day and night and the quality was outstanding. It did take me a bit to get use to the iPhone but I can't imagine going back to any other phone after using the iPhone. I find it very user friendly and have not problems using the phone to make calls, text messaging and downloading music, videos, games, and downloading apps that are quick to use once they are downloaded. I would highly recommend the iPhone as the technical support is very helpful and the staff are friendly and understanding and go out of their way to help you with whatever problem you may encounter. I would 100% get another iPhone when I am in the market to upgrade my phone again. I am totally converted now with the iPhone and all it amazing features that are user friendly, By Wendy Yates,

Purchased in November 2017 at telstra Macarthar Sqare Campbelltown.

Software

Perfect phone for anyone!

As a family we cannot rate This iphone highly enough! I love the features of this phone, the camera quality is fantastic and the portrait mode is the best! I use this phone for everything to keep our family running smoothly with all our appointments in the calendar. Use it daily for emails phones calls etc and for all my internet use. I also think that iPhones are super easy to use for less tech savvy people (elderly). As a family we have been using iPhones for many years and will still continue to use for many to come .

Perfect for me

The camera quality is the reason I bought this phone. No complaints. I have had an iPhone for years starting with a 4, progression to a 6 then 8S. I also have an X-R but I prefer the features in the 8

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,100.00.

Software

One of the best smartphone ever!

One of the best iPhone I have ever had. I am using this iPhone for more than two years now and I love the camera of it specially portrait mode. It’s very durable and None of the android phones can beat it in performance. Battery backup is also fantastic. I use my iPhone for gaming AR applications, browsing, calling , messaging etc. Even the heaviest of heavy app never hung on this iPhone. There is only one thing I wish was better- Night Photography.

Purchased in February 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Excellent Phone - would have no other

Excellent phone. Easy to use camera producing good quality photos. Apps download and open. Besides using the phone and messages, I use the internet all the time, as well as maps and checking emails daily have never had any problems. Updates run smoothly. I would not give up my iphone for any other type

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,100.00.

Software

Absolutely brilliant .. from time of purchase to now and all the after sales care ... one very happy consumer

From Nokia to iPhone 6plus and now to 8 plus .. transition smooth as is dealing with the very helpful and friendly Apply customer care personnel .. this phone takes it to the next level . Brilliant photos .. storage fulfilling and battery life extremely better than most .. I will always be an Apple girl.. if you want the best look no further ... messaging fast and clarity second to none

Purchased in August 2019 at Apple Online store for $1,200.00.

Software

Great quality and great phone

Excellent phone and would take something very spectacular for me to decide to move away from Apple. The camera is brilliant and I pretty much use it for everything. Just about every app I could think of is available and I have not seen any of the sluggishness that I noticed with it's competitor that used to drive me insane.
Took a while to get used to no longer having a home button but now it's so much better without.
The only negative I would say is the battery life. Probably better than the previous version slightly but I use it all the time so I am lucky if it lasts half a day without needing to be recharged.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,700.00.