Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Apple iPhone 8 Plus (2017)

64GB, 256GB

• Software
Aidan

Aidan

Mediocre

Has a lot of great features just a typical iPhone althoug h did have a few problems linking to iTunes account and uploading photos and media to my other account

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,000.00.

kahanb

kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Usability is fantastic, but connectivity has proven bad with this phone, must have been a bad batch.

The camera quality is perfect for almost all occasions, the night mode still doesn't match other android phones but it is great none the less.
The durability is very good with this phone. it will last me for many years. The display is vibrant and bright.
I use this phone for much more than just calling and texting, for apps and browsing the web, I find that with this phone connectivity to both the internet or for trying to find a signal this phone has proven to be weak. This doesn't mean that the phone is bad, it must have meant that I received the black sheep of the batch.

Purchased in August 2018 at Vodafone for A$899.00.

Mayank prajapati

Mayank prajapati

perfect

this phone is amaizing and i have used it so many times camera is perfect at the end its apple so no need to worry at all all good in that

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone for A$599.00.

Wajahat

WajahatDarwin, NT

Best model so far!

I am using my iPhone8 plus from last two years and its been amazing experience. I am still using same model and had no issue at all. Most of my time i spend on my mobile due to which no battery life drop down to 88% otherwise overall an amazing invention.

Purchased in October 2017 at Apple Physical store.

Kim

KimVictoria

iPhone 8 Plus

I couldn't be happier with this phone. It is slim line and easy to use. All functions are easy to follow. The camera is fantastic! Taken some great pics with it so far!

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Niki

NikiSydney, NSW

I love my iphone 8 Plus!

I really love the larger screen on the phone. I find it so much easier to use for apps, especially messaging and writing emails.
I love the camera too. Photos and videos are high quality.
Apps are always running smoothly and I have not had a problem and have had it for almost two years now.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best phone ever

The camera quality is absolutely fantastic with all different lights. The durability and brightness of the display is satisfying. I use it for the calendar, Facebook, Instagram games and notes. The camera is the main deal for my phone it’s fantastic.
Apps run smoothly very great

Luke miller

Luke millerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect iPhone

I got my Apple iPhone 8 Plus in 2018 on a plan and it has been the only iPhone I’ve had that hasn’t lagged or been slow, I love it and the screen is so strong I’ve dropped it so many times and it still is in perfect condition

Purchased in May 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,000.00.

DMilward

DMilwardWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best ever

This iPhone is the best I’ve ever used more power full then my old iPhone 6 runs all my games faster then my old one and because most of the people I know have an iPhone I get free texting as long as I’m connected to the net

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,500.00.

Danielle

DanielleVictoria

Love.

Still my favourite iPhone. Love the camera! Using it at concerts, etc, is simple and the quality is amazing. Battery is great too! Lasts all day easily, which is unheard of for me! Cannot fault this phone.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$600.00.

Emma S.

Emma S.

Great phone

Camera quality is great haven’t had any issues. Phone works at a good speed! Use this for everything in my life from calls to photos to internet. Happy with this phone!

Purchased in October 2018 at Officeworks for A$1,000.00.

Sheren

SherenSydney, NSW

Great phone!!

I love its Large screen size which make me feel comfortable to browse, watch mu favourite video, play games and taking pictures. Great pixels on screen producing vivid display. I love Fingerprint detection since it works better for me than face ID.

Purchased in October 2018 at Apple Store Australia for A$1,000.00.

Pablo

PabloRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great phone

Have had this phone for over two years. Was hesitant to buy outright due to price but glad I did. Big screen which makes it much easier and better for my eyes.

Purchased in February 2018 at Apple Online store for A$1,200.00.

Chloe A.

Chloe A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love this phone to bits

Love this phone. Was the last iphone button released before iphone & I would strongly recommend this phone to anyone who doesn’t like phones without buttons even if you are a Samsung person.

Purchased in April 2018.

millycarter

millycarterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great phone

i used it for about half a year before i upgraded. a great phone. quick and easy to use. definitely worth the money! great phone and would recommend to anyone

M M.

M M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had to upgrade

I had an old 6plus had to upgrade and didn’t want to fork out almost $2000 for a new phone. As far I’m concerned it’s slightly better than 6plus but that is expected considering phone should get better not worse. Biased but an iPhone is an iPhone, it is what I’m used to and it doesn’t matter if there’s was little to no improvement from each model. I’m used to Apple products and will stick to it for as long as I live

Purchased in December 2019 at Apple Physical store.

michael f

michael f

The best so far !

I like to take a lot of photos and this phone honestly takes the best pictures. I am yet to compare another like it. One down side to this big phone is my screen has been cracked twice but I just needed a better case for it .

Purchased in September 2019.

Amy

AmyHunter Region, NSW

Great phone.

A solid phone that has lasted me almost two years now. Yes, a little pricey but I’m hoping I can squeeze at least 2.5-3 years out of it. Great to have larger memory- will always get in the future.

Manveet D.

Manveet D.Sydney, NSW

amazing phone

I am very much satisfied by using the Phone from the last 1 year. it's a great phone with the home button on it. I don't like full-screen iPhones which are the latest nowadays.

Purchased in February 2019.

Lachlan K

Lachlan KSydney, NSW

Great phone! Still going strong!

Before this, I had been a staunch Android user.
Bought this when it was released, now years later it is still running like new. That’s why I like IOS - you know what you’re getting and it will perform uniformly throughout your ownership. I am a heavy user and this phone can stand up to anything I throw at it. I can confidently say that I’ll easily get another 2+ years of ownership out of it.

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Physical store for A$1,500.00.