Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X

64GB and 256GB

This phone is a lemon Apple is beginning to look like Nokia dis

The biggest annoyance for me is the lack
Of an audio jack. I have had the battery die twice on long calls at the end of the day. Not possible to charge and talk unless you have a charge pad. I don’t need to carry more I want to carry less.

The lack of a button means apple provides a virtual button which is less than useless. What used to be a simple process of a screen shot is now complicated and the button moves around the screen which means deleting unwanted accidents.

I miss my iPhone 6 but I won’t miss the X when my droid phone arrives. I’m selling this now while it has some value.

The camera is ok but drivers less than the hype.

I remember when Nokia kept changing chargers and getting smarter when simple would be smarter.

Purchased in December 2018 at Supplied by employer .

Software

Reliable phone, no usb-c and no esim

I certainly rely on my iPhone X in business and personal life. And I know that Apple will fix anything - the service is incredible. One thing that's vexing - no usb-c, still proprietary lightning. Another thing - no esim, just regular sim. Otherwise solid product.

Purchased in October 2017.

Cudnt live without iPhone

I love apple and this iPhone is just fantastic. Works so well with other products. Face ID is amazing and Apple Pay. Such great innovation. Camera is fantastic. One device to replace many others.

Purchased in December 2018 at Apple Physical store for $1,590.00.

Awesome product

I am absolutely satisfied with the camera. Besides messaging and calling I use my phone for studying and playing games. I never had a problem of apps getting strucked or phone getting strucked.

Purchased in July 2018 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Software

Every next iPhone is worst than previous

Sorry to say the best iPhone was 5s every next was bigger and bigger disappointment, have had my iPhone X for over a year now and, for the first time in phone my touch screen in playing up

Purchased in August 2018.

Software

Best iPhone since iPhone 5!

I care about the revolutionary changes and iPhoneX has met that simce iPhone 5! Before that it was 4 since 3G.
With full body screen, dual camera, oled display, it was a complete change.

Purchased in September 2017 at Apple Online store for $1,575.00.

Makes me miss my HTC

The iphone has always cost a bit more than its competitors but clearly for no legitimate reason. Cord broke already and using other chargers makes it charge slower for some reason. camera is good though,

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,099.00.

Software

Amazing phone but expensive.

It was a lightening speed phone first if it’s kind with the face recongnition in apple kind. It has a amazing look and I am using it now as well.

Awesome phone

Camera takes beautiful photos clear and great quality. The brightness and display is great, I use my phone for browsing and playing games, apps run perfectly with out any problems

Purchased at Optus.

Great phone

Very happy with the iPhone X, the camera quality, Face ID and size is perfect for me. Still working perfectly after two years, the best iPhone yet. I will continue to use Apple products.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Great!

Phone is a generally a good size, slightly long to be able to operate with one hand. The camera is great! The only problem is without the home button, I have had my phone freeze alot esp when in pocket, it can detect that you have touched the screen and I have not been able to use my phone and it would take 5 mins to restart (can be annoying when you really need to use your phone then and there).

Purchased in January 2018.

Fragile broke next day

Glass not good for kids .very fragile and breakable must inform parents not for kids as we dont know its glass poor service from apple unless u buy a new product

Purchased in May 2019 at Apple Online store for $2,000.00.

Software

Great updates but needs a few tweaks

I have had this phone for 6 months and I'm pretty happy with it. The only thing I would like to see on the next model is the fingerprint to unlock. I work at a desk and don't like having to pick it up and look at it to check a message or similar. Touch login makes this easier. Other than that, great phone@

Purchased in October 2018 at OzMobiles for $1,399.00.

Lost without You

I’d seriously be lost without my iPhone X.
I can do everything on this phone that I’d be able to do on a laptop.
Battery is long lasting and the settings are easy to navigate.
Everything I need to research, store, download, save is easy.
Lastly, the camera on the iPhone X is the BEST!! I’ve compared my photos to my Canon photos and you wouldn’t know the difference. Portrait photos are absolutely stunning.
Worth it. Totally!

Purchased in February 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,500.00.

Software

Apple keeps stepping it up!

Amazing advance in camera quality, capability, the wide angle feature along with its increased iso range has provided more opportunity for higher quality shots. This Iphone has all of the past features that make apple amazing as well as new growths in the areas where it counts.
Apps rarely/ if ever glitch and the battery life allows you to play games/text/call or use any iphone feature without running out. 10/10- cant wait to see what they bring out next!

Purchased in May 2019.

Software

Good size although issues with zoom

I really like my Iphonex it is great size compared with 7 plus i had previously howver my biggest issue is the zooming in and out with 3 finger tapping it is very clunky so much so i have to turn it off

Purchased in March 2018.

Best iPhone ever!

I usually change my phone every year looking for something better but with iPhone X, I have not even thought of getting the latest iPhone. The camera quality is the best, giving you the professional photographer feeling as the lighting is just superb. The sleek design and the lightness of the phone is also a plus, it had a big screen to give you the satisfaction when your watching Netflix on the plain and it is also small enough to fit in my small handbags!

Purchased in October 2017 at Vodafone.

Outstanding Phone

The best iphone by far! Not too big to hide and easy to use. Camera is perfect, no need a dslr camera if you have this phone. Apps are awesome

Purchased in October 2018.

Software

Wow I find other brilliant features which are amazing almost daily. I love my new iPhone X

Overly happy with the quality of the phone
The camera is brilliant pictures are awesomely clear
Every day I am writing emails doing spread sheets power point presentation plus loads more which my iPhone helps me no end so user friendly

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

Can’t live without it

I think this is by far the best iPhone apple have produced, it’s so easy to use and the camera quality is amazing!
I love the ease of accessing my apps with the face recognition technology and the battery life is fantastic.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,200.00.

Software

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?
It’s very fast.Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast. History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :) It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market. I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

Is it worth purchasing?
100% worth it. Its an a amazing phone with the best smartphone camera so far!The cost is the only thing I don’t like about this phone. The product itself has been great.100% worth it. I understand $350 over iPhone 8 Plus but it’s new generation phone. Face ID is worth it plus the size Is awesome. It won’t bend in your pocket and will fit easily. You will be an owner of new gen phone. Every phone from now onwards will be x1 xII etc.

Apple iPhone X 64GBApple iPhone X 256GB
CategoryMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,479$1,729
FeaturesWaterproof and Wireless ChargingWaterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging Port LightningLightning
Operating SystemiOS iOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density458 ppi458 ppi
Screen Size 5.8"5.8"
Screen Resolution1125 x 2436 pixels1125 x 2436 pixels
Display TechnologyOLED
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard