Apple iPhone X

• Software
Tazeen

Tazeen

Perfect

I love it just perfect what I need, very friendly and easy to use ,smart and its camera is very nice ,its processor is perfect ,and I really like this phone

This is perfect. I love it.

Iphone x has high camera resolution. It has DSLR option. I love this option. I can adjust its brightness by myself or it can be adjust by itself if you select automatic mode. I am using it for paying bill even i can manage all my financial things with it. Which is very handy. Apps are running very smoothly. There is no error in it. Infact i can’t imagine my life without it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vodafone for A$1,150.00.

shirley c.

shirley c.

great phone

very happy with the phone, had for a while and is still in great condition. the problem was it was glitchy and turned off at random times. But when I called Apple they sent me a new one even though I didn’t have Apple care.

Purchased in April 2019.

Jess and casper

Jess and casperGippsland, VIC

Light phone with great features

Bright and light with heaps of features
Battery runs alright could be better
Camera takes good photos
And sends quick messages
It’s a bit hard not to crack it so make sure to get a good case

Purchased in May 2019.

kahanb

kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This phone is a great long term investment.

The camera quality is perfect for almost all occasions, the night mode still doesn't match other android phones but it is great none the less.

The durability is very good with this phone. it will last me for many years. The display is vibrant and bright.

I use the phone for more than just calling and texting, with so many apps available like the new 'files' app its basically a portable laptop for me. Issues with apps are very infrequent and rare.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus broadmeadows for A$1,139.00.

Rose

RosePerth, WA

I love its video and photo capabilities!

I am very happy with the camera quality because I bought this phone to make YouTube videos. The problem was it was glitchy and turned off at random times. But when I called Apple they sent me a new one even though I didn’t have Apple care.

Purchased in August 2018 at Apple Physical store for A$1,000.00.

Minh

MinhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a good iPhone and that’s about it..

I got this iPhone through ebay and the price at that time is consider good price (cheaper than you get it from Apple store). Everything work fine like what you expected from an Iphone and the only downside is you only get 1 year warranty instead of 2 due to it’s a grey import phone.

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for A$1,200.00.

Sarah Al

Sarah AlSydney, NSW

Good phone except the volume on the phone was broken after 1 year of purchasing brand new

1.) not the best camera, I personally prefer the iPhone 8 camera or the newer iPhones than the X.
2.) it hasn’t slowed down much since 2018 and has good brightness.
3.) social media
4.) yes most apps do run smoothly

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Online store for A$2,200.00.

GenD

GenDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Hardware

Absolutely love the iPhone X. Though Apple broke it with iOS13.
Its an incredibly sturdy phone and great quality screen, camera and haptic feedback. It is very slippery though. Probably worth getting a cover.... but it feels so good naked in your hand.

Purchased in January 2019 at Apple Online store.

Ally and Luke

Ally and LukeSydney, NSW

Prefer the screen button

Camera great but could be better, Samsung seem to have a great camera. I preferred the older functionalities of the previous models. I have cracked my screen the phones don’t seem as durable.

Purchased at Vodafone.

Hauwa M.

Hauwa M.

Best Experience

I visited the Doncaster shop after my phone stop working within 10min I was on my way with a brand new iPhone X. It was an amazing experience I don’t think I can use any other product after this

Purchased in June 2018 for A$1,600.00.

Madi S.

Madi S.

Great phone, screen is a problem though

I love using this phone but I wish that the screen had an option of being plastic or another material instead of glass, it is so hard to not break the screen and so expensive to fix

Purchased in January 2019 for A$980.00.

Sahar B.

Sahar B.Belconnen 2617, ACT

Very disappointed

I had few different iPhones, x made me crazy. Speakers quality is horrible. Whenever I talk people telling me they can hear me properly. Then I need to put AirPod on.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,700.00.

daniel m.

daniel m.

Very nice phone

Nice phone, nice big display, easy to use. I use for calls , texts, browser and apps, all work perfectly fine. Little bit expensive but it’s a good phone all in all

Purchased in February 2019.

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty solid, very happy

Camera quality is amazing, never had a problem with it. The durability of the display is a bit off sometimes, doesnt always let me tap in certain places. I use it for social media a lot of the time and the apps run very smooth

Sheri R.

Sheri R.

Apple simply offers the best products!

My sole wish is that Apple products were more affordable, you didn't feel abused financially when making a purchase specifically for more memory on your device and that the updates did not serve the Almighty Dollar more than the loyal customer. Those general complaints aside, nothing, that bears repeating... NOTHING can compete with an iPhone. All Apple products are superb in innovation and design, which is why I keep going back and cannot permit myself to consider different brands.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$1,149.00.

Great memory

good mobile to use as a daily driver , and a good battery
a good display
also easy software to handle.
i really like it , software and design.
a really nice mobile

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Solid, effective and aesthetically pleasing iPhone

This is a solid release that allows for easy access to all modern utilisations and processes expected of a smartphone. It has a strong industrial design and a constantly updating and improving operating that is focused on ease, accessibility and individual productivity. The one product I would struggle to live without.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$480.00.

Asian mum of two

Asian mum of twoSydney, NSW

My new phone!

Got this phone for more than 18months now, working pretty smoothly except when software update recently getting few bug making touch screen unresponsive. I got 256GB which is great storage, still have plenty of storage left even now. The size is perfect for my Asian hand.

Purchased in April 2018.

Glimpseofmel

GlimpseofmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Iphone loyalist

Got this phone on a contract and happy with it! Got the 256 g storage. Photo quality great, easy to navigate, good battery life and just an all round great phone.

Jumped from an iPhone 6 to this X so it took a bit of getting used to not having the button in the centre but once you get the hang of using it, it’s sleek and easy to function. Offers an extra layer of security with face recognition and PIN number. Like the portrait features and other camera features and clearer picture clarity especially when comparing to the iPhone 6. Had for over 12 months and probably not aware of all the features but great for a not so tech savvy person such as myself.

Purchased in December 2018.

Saru M.

Saru M.asked

iPhone X 256GB

Its been almost 2 yrs since I bought this phone(iPhone X). Im having problem of over heating and low battery life on it since i got it. And it is getting worst now. I cant use it for 2 hours. What kind of service can I get from the manufacturer???

Why would the public know? Ask Apple obviously

bidol

bidolasked

iPhone X (2017)

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Yes it is

Jackie Q

Jackie Qasked

iPhone X 256GB

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?

Wendy
Wendy

It’s very fast.

alexjonesywa
alexjonesywa

Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast.
History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :)
It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market.
I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.