Apple iPhone X

Apple iPhone X

64GB and 256GB

Love it’s fantastic product

I just switched from iPhone 6S to IPhoneX and find it very easy to use. It’s better screen, battery lasts longer and great look and feel, overall better choice as step forward from 6S.

Not much innovation

The days of apple being the leader are becoming thin. Next phone may just be a Samsung. Or an oppo. Not sure yet but have had this phone for a week and meh

Perfect phone Gift

I got this iphone last month from my husband as his wedding anniversary gift to me. This iphone is so perfect for me, size is perfect for me, as i dont really like holding big phones. I so love the camera quality, great for capturing special moments. No issue at all

Purchased at Officeworks Physical store for $1,429.00.

Software

Great but battery could last longer. Otherwise great

Great phone 8/10
Photos are great and audio is clear.
Battery downer last as much as Samsung etc.
Charging cable gets easily damaged and can be expensive to replace.

Size is also good but heats up easily

Purchased for $1,500.00.

Normally an Android user

iPhones are normally out of my reach for costs as well as bring able to work them. Not bring upto scratch with apple. But my kids like them more than Samsung. I suppose that says something

Purchased at 28mobile Online store for $499.00.

Really happy with it

I haven’t had any issues with my IPhone X. I had an iPhone 6s Plus before but it was big and this one fits on my pocket a lot better yet the screen is almost the same size (not quite as wide though)

Purchased at Optus.

Perfect, cannot live without

It has the best display - you'd just want to unlock it to see the crisp screen and screen does not cause any strain - True Tone display option is really good.

Camera is excellent but night shots could be better especially for this price tag.

FaceID was awkward at first but works like charm once you get used to it.
Bit annoying though if you are at desk and have to raise it to unlock as opposed to fingerprint.

Apple Pay - cannot stay without this esp. after CBA now finally adopting it.

Have been in apple ecosystem for a while, still love it.

Purchased at Officeworks for $1,450.00.

Too expensive and unreliable

Phone did not met expectations and very unreliable. Apple support via phone useless, spent hours attempting to fix faults. Will never purchase another Apple device, not value for money DT

Purchased for $1,900.00.

Terrible Batteries, Not Designed to Last

don't be a sucker and fall for marketing strategies, the only reason Iphones are the most known are because of the media corporate advertising. The batteries are not designed to last in this model, and actually seem worse than previous versions of the Iphone.

Purchased for $550.00.

Meets expectations

Everything you love about the apple iphone. Face recognition to open is easy and works well. Quickly got used to the swipe up to close pages and like this feature. Great size, excellent screen and awesome camera. Battery last very well.

Purchased at Vodaphone.

Love it

Simplistic but flawless design. It is simple and easy to use and the camera is amazing as it takes such a clear photos but the only thing is the earphone jack.

Great product

Wonderful camera. Another great release from Apple. Truly great. The increase in price is really justified by the increase in quality, I have never seen a phone as good as this before

Purchased at Walmart for $1,000.00.

Software

Great but a few bugs to be fixed!

Camera quality is top notch and an improvement from early generations especially with portrait mode. What I’m finding though is continual connection issues when making calls and drop outs. Unable so far to be resolved with apple or whether it’s an apple issue or carrier issue. For the price increase not sure if it’s worth it!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent phone, hope to keep it for a long time

Given the rise in prices that are no longer justified with the marginal improvements in Iphones, this will probably be my last Iphone before I switch to Huawei. But I have to say, having had every number Iphone from the 3 to the X, this is the best phone I ever had. Without the button, using the phone has become very intuitive, it has an excellent size, the sound is excellent and listening wireless to music is just an enormous pleasure. I can not think of anything negative to say about this phone. many people bring up that they find it disturbing that the screen is interrupted by the little black block that holds the peaker and camera, but I do not have a problem with that at all.
Summary: Apple's best phone, but my last Iphone, now that they want us to get used to 1000 + $ phones.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Worst iPhone ever

I have had my iPhone X for over a year now and it is clearly the worst iPhone I have ever owned. The screen is dull, and don’t even think about using it in direct sunlight as it just turns black. Face recognition is slow, clunky and hardly ever works. I was much happier with the standard models, and these are certainly much better value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect

Great phone I upgraded from my iPhone 6 Plus. A lot more features really happy
Apps look a lot better with the graphics and the camera is awesome same as the facial recognition when you need to unlock the phone and also there isn’t a home button it’s just a swipe up from the bottom of the phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019

I used to love it

I’ve always had an apple phone and was so excited to get the iPhone X but now after 10 months I’m at my wits end with it!people can’t hear me when they call me or I call them!have been trying to deal with apple for well over a week,took it into a 3rd party apple support centre they cannot find a fault and now have to take it into a Genius Bar.so fed up!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Best Phone ever

I really like the edge to edge screen, it looks really stylish (although it’s copied from Android)
Animoji is another thing I really like!
The screen is much bigger due to the edge to edge screen, i love to use it to watch youtube!
At first, I thought the face id thing will be so awkward, but it’s not actually! It makes thing much more easier and convenient

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hate it

Really used to love Apple Products until this phone came along. Can't wait until it's paid off. Terrible, clunky feeling interface. Way to easy to accidentally take photo's. Not having the home button as fancy and 'high tech' as it may seem honestly just takes away from it being a smooth to operate product and and probably makes the software work harder not helping how sluggish it can get. Tech needs to be practical. That's is not this phone at all

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love the Face Recognition

Super satisfied with this product, I absolutely love the camera quality. I find myself reaching for my iPhone rather than my bigger DSLR camera. I also love the face recognition - super handy and great for privacy. I like that if a notification pops up on my screen nobody else can read it unless i'm looking directly at it. Furthermore, I love the size and slim design - it fits easily into my pocket but it's not too small - it still feels like a luxury size.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?
It’s very fast.Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast. History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :) It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market. I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

Is it worth purchasing?
100% worth it. Its an a amazing phone with the best smartphone camera so far!The cost is the only thing I don’t like about this phone. The product itself has been great.100% worth it. I understand $350 over iPhone 8 Plus but it’s new generation phone. Face ID is worth it plus the size Is awesome. It won’t bend in your pocket and will fit easily. You will be an owner of new gen phone. Every phone from now onwards will be x1 xII etc.

iPhone X 64GBiPhone X 256GB
Price (RRP) $1,479.00$1,729.00
FeaturesWaterproof and Wireless ChargingWaterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging Port LightningLightning
Operating SystemiOS iOS
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Display
Screen Resolution1125 x 2436 pixels1125 x 2436 pixels
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLED
Pixel Density458 ppi458 ppi
Screen Size 5.8"5.8"
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)7MP Standard7MP Standard