64GB, 256GB

Tashii

TashiiSydney, NSW

Photo quality is awesome!

I use my iphone to take photo's when I am overseas so I was looking for a phone with excellent photo capabilities and this one fits the bill. It is easy to use and slim and compact. I like it. It has a torch feature which is handy. I use it alot for messaging, texting, looking at Insta and Facebook and listening to stuff on Youtube. The apps seem to work well on this phone. The display is bright.

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,100.00.

kaustubh D.

kaustubh D.Sydney, NSW

Everlasting irreplacable!

Iphone X is my first iphone from Apple and my first Apple purchase. Had pretty much nothing to compare it with the previous models of Apple, but I can compare it with other phones that I have used. The iOS is virtually impenetrable security wise and the user interface unequivocal. Impressive only worry is the battery life.

Purchased in November 2017 at Vodafone.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Great upgrade from Iphone 6 - would never go back

Overall, very happy with the phone. Easy to adjust to from a "button" model. Noticeably smoother running, battery lasts longer, screen is much much clearer and better for photos and videos. Camera is decent but not as good as I would expect even from the non-pro model.

Purchased for $1,375.00.

Thi Nu Mai

Thi Nu MaiSydney, NSW

Awsome iPhone X

Got this on optus contract back in 2017 256gb and its the best iphone i ever own out of all the generations before it. No more home button all face recon to use and unlock phone very fast phone no lag, light and big screen

Purchased in December 2017.

Perfect smart phone

It suits my needs. I do not require lot of data storage in my phone and wanted an upgrade. Love the camera and phone. Size is perfect for me not too small not big.

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks.

Dawn

Dawn

works well

good battery life. works well photographs are better than the previous phone.found it hard to get used to not having a home button but no longer an issue. all good

Purchased in January 2019 at Vodafone.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Extremely stoked - wouldn't go back

At first I was pretty hesitant to upgrade from my trusty Iphone 6 to the X. Particularly with no home button. Turns out it was a great decision. Super happy overall and love the feel and design of the phone. Wish there was a better/cheaper option for more storage though.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $1,375.00.

good phone

upgraded from a 5s to x has to be better and so on as a small phone user this will take some time to get through and that's all i have to say

Purchased in November 2019 at private sale .

Damaris H.

Damaris H.

Perfect phone

I'm totally satisfied with this phone. Took a bit of getting used to cause my last phone was an iPhone se. I took some pictures almost straight away and was blown away by the quality. Display size is good and totally adjustable. As for apps once you're set up your good to go

Purchased in October 2019 at Telstra, Dubbo nsw for $1,000.00.

Sheridan Hills

Sheridan HillsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works perfectly fine!

Works great, good battery life, no issues whatsoever.
Have been using for 18 months, and have NEVER had a phone for that long - so it must be good! Looking to upgrade in 2021

Purchased in March 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $1,200.00.

kurothesequel

kurothesequelNortheast, VIC

Easy to use.

The camera quality is a big improvement from my previous phone, which was an iPhone 6s Plus. The battery life is very good. I have dropped this phone twice on tiles and not even a scratch. The torch is bright so that comes in handy. It is a good size. Not too big and not too small. I use my phone for many things, mainly social media and online shopping, more so browsing than actually buying anything. My phone does become sluggish after using this one specific app for awhile. But it happened with my previous phone but much worse. Portrait mode is really amazing and all the different affects for photos are phenomenal. The only downside is the price. But they are safe and secure so it is worth it for me.

Purchased in November 2017 at Optus for $1,800.00.

Software

awesome phone and within the budget

Phone work very smooth
long battery life
camera works very good at night.
64gb is enough space for all your apps and photos and videos.
Excellent display with 400+ppi.
would recommend everyone to buy this phone

Purchased in January 2019 for $980.00.

AA1

AA1Sydney, NSW

great

great product very sturdy build quality and very smooth. latest up to date software and hardware. have been using for many months and definitely would buy again as it is solid.

Reece

ReeceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Phone I Have Ever Owned

This product was the third iphone i purchased. I owned a 4 and 6 which i loved but this phone just takes it up a level. The phone functions flawlessly. It is pleasant to hold, holds its charge, has fantastic connectivity and is just overall an excellent quality phone. It was quite pricey but i was happy to pay for a product that would essentially be an extension of my arm for almost 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Apple Physical store for $1,662.00.

coinlaundry

coinlaundry

Solid phone, reliable.

This iPhone has been a good upgrade vs. iPhone 6. Battery life is OK, but the best thing without a doubt is the camera which takes great images. Would recommend to anybody who is into taking pics for Instagram etc.

Purchased in May 2018.

Random P.

Random P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect but could be better

The camera quality is amazing but it could be better at night . Its pretty durable and the brightness is amazing aswell. Most apps run amazing but some heavy apps consume a lot of data

Purchased in September 2017 at Vodafone for $1,400.00.

CaitlynB

CaitlynBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

breaks too fast

the screen and software updates often fault, every time Apple creates a new iOS software the phone stops working properly because they are trying to get money out of you

Purchased in February 2017 at Vodafone for $1,300.00.

Manjinder B.

Manjinder B.Sydney, NSW

I love my iphone

I've been a long time user of Apple products. I recently moved from the iphone 5s to an X and the difference is huge. The screen is clearer and brighter. The camera takes great photos at night and all the apps work seamlessly. I use the phone for all my banking and shopping as the screen is big enough.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for $849.00.

AMazing beans

The camera quality is absolutely stunning and has great condition and durability. the brightness of the display can be adjusted and apps are great.

Purchased in February 2018 for $1.00.

A M.

A M.Perth, WA

Apple iPhone X

This phone is the perfect upgrade from my previous Apple iPhone 6, with the streamlined ios transferring of data and contacts. I am very happy with the screen quality and introduction of face id. The camera on the phone is great as always!

Purchased in November 2018.

Saru M.

Saru M.asked

Its been almost 2 yrs since I bought this phone(iPhone X). Im having problem of over heating and low battery life on it since i got it. And it is getting worst now. I cant use it for 2 hours. What kind of service can I get from the manufacturer???

bidol

bidolasked

My apps are very slow to open or they get stuck then don’t open at all!is it the phone or the iOS?

Jackie Q

Jackie Qasked

Does the phone fast ir lagging when changing apps?

Wendy
Wendy

It’s very fast.

alexjonesywa
alexjonesywa

Not for me. I've got stacks of apps and it's still fast.
History has told us that this won't last with the next model released this year, however...google Apple lawsuits if you're interested :)
It's just ridiculously expensive for what you get compared to what else is on the market.
I also have an issue with what the Trades Practices Act of 1974 tells us is illegal - Price Fixing - that Apple has appeared to have engaged in apparently with impunity despite the very available evidence everywhere Apple was/is sold. But the ACCC appears to have not noticed, somehow, since the ipod was released so I guess they've only had 20 years...Rome wasn't built in a day to be fair lol.

Get an answer from our members and Apple representatives