2Apricus All-In-One Heat Pump

Heating Speed
4.3

Justin
JustinCanberra 2600, ACT

Great when it works, but the timer function is broken

It works great however the timer functions are broken. I've tried setting timers and it will sometimes work for a day, but then it will just never turn back on once it turns off, leaving me with cold water. Kind of pointless when I wanted it specifically to go with my solar system. Wish I'd spent more and got a better system. Oh well... Show details
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Apricus
Apricus   DM
Jan
Jan

Apricus for Reliability

Our Apricus Solar Hot Water model AP-315 was installed five years ago and has given us trouble free hot water since. We highly recommend the product for efficiency and reliability.
We had a plumber who is knowledgeable in this system install the Apricus. We're very happy. Show details ·  1
Stuart E.
Stuart E.

Great system!

Great system. Looks great and operates brilliant! As a plumber, this system is a pleasure to install Show reply
Terry
Terry

Excellent product to install if you're looking for a reliable and affordable heat pump hot water solution for your home. Show reply
Tony N.
Tony N.

Great product!

These systems are great. There’s a lot of systems on the market but I’ve installed a few of these and haven’t had any issues. Show reply
Jackson W.
Jackson W.Hunter Region, NSW

Denis

If the power goes off with my all in one 260 ltr,does it reset itself and continues working, or do I need to restart or reset anything when the power comes back on? Thank you, Denis.

Apricus
Apricus   DM

Hi Denis, Thanks for your message. The system will revert back to its settings automatically! Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Warm regards,
Apricus Heat Pumps

Denis

Thank you for your prompt reply. Denis.

CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage Systems