Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump

38 reviews · Statistics

95% · 361 · 3%

Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
See the Best Electric Hot Water Storage Systems in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump38 reviews
sandor p.
sandor p.
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-220

I'm so glad we did this

Sales people fantastic.
Claiming rebates was an easy process.
Installation went without issue.
Hot water has never been better. Glad we've got one more appliance off gas. With inverter and solar our hot water is cheap.
Very happy satisfied customer would not hesitate to recommend Emerald if you're looking to upgrade your hot water.
Just make sure you're WiFi is 4G enabled as connecting you're hot water system is on the 4G band. We had reconfigure our dual band modem to enable this. Show details
Serge S.
Serge S.3 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270

Nice looking unit with good performance

So far extremely happy with the unit. Installed about 4 month ago. For 3 people family I am heating water between 11am and 2pm. Using about 1.5kw of power it costs me $15c per day while my gas heater did cost me at least $1 per day Show details
Con R.
Con R.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Questioning Cost Benefit

Installed early December 2023 our heat pump has not reduced our Gas bill, increasing by $50 for the same period. Show details
Jules
JulesVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC9 posts

Love my Emerald Hot Water Heat Pump

I upgraded from an older gas hot water system in where I live in Melbourne, did my research & found that the Emerald Electric Hot Water Heat Pump was the way to go for it's efficiency. With the Govt rebates offered the price for me as a pensioner was brilliant. I also love that I can use the Emerald App to monitor, change temps etc so I don't have to access the digital panel, just perfect. I can highly recommend this product. Show details
Marcel
Marcel
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-270E

Emerald helping save the planet for our children

I am so far absolutely happy with the system and glower the company that installed it.
I am now recommending this system to all my family and friends.

The water temperature has not fluctuated even three of us have had showers within a short time. Show details

Zail S.
Zail S.3 posts
Kerri
KerriVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  EE-HWS-A1-220

Brilliant customer service support

Big shout out to Adam at Emerald who helped and supported me getting the app & resetting my machine after the power outage here in Melbourne.

Between Adams phone # being listed as spam, both of us busy in teams meetings & work finally managed to solve my issue Show details ·  1

Ian Wadham
Ian WadhamVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-220E
Zidina
ZidinaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Very happy

Very happy with the changeover from gas, cheap to run and hot water abundant. Show details ·  1
Josh B.
Josh B.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  EE-HWS-A1-270

Great System

Great system we did alot of research on the diferent brands this one was by far the best. Its working great cheaper than gas and not super noisy like others. The O'Brien team who installed it knew there suff and super helpfull Show details ·  1
RMeakinsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Much cheaper than gas

I replaced my gas hot water system with an Emerald heat pump system. It's been great so far, very power efficient and I have it turned on just during the daylight hours to take advantage of our solar panels.
Only once have we run out of hot water, when 2 people had showers in the evening and 2 in the morning. The water temperature has been very steady around 60 degrees Celsius. Show details ·  1
Ross Mckimm
Ross Mckimm
  EE-HWS-A1-220

Temp settings

Hello
Just Wondering how do I turn up the temp
It says 65 c but our water is luke warm
This must use lots of electricity each time as we are using so much of the hot water tank
So I am assuming this must be a settings issue Show details ·  1
Madura
MaduraVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
Val E.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified EE-HWS-A1-220E

Best choice

I am absolutely happy with my decision to purchase an Emerald Heat Pump to replace my old gas boiler. Having a solar system in the house I take advantage of the WiFi control to setup smart actions for switching the heat pump on/off. It is only running during the day to consume my own power (most days the sun is out). Works like a charm. Show details ·  1
Treker
TrekerVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC21 posts

Matt S.
Matt S. · All-in-One Heat Pump

Hi there - I had the all in one 220l (no boost/E) installed on Friday….extremely happy but…
:- I’ve tried to turn the water down on the unit but it stays at 60deg. (Arrow down doesn’t lower temp) Is this normal? I can’t do it from the app either.

I understand it heats to 60deg to kill bacteria but surely it only needs to do it once a day then go to a set temp like 55 deg like I’m trying to put into unit display but won’t let me.. can it be done??

Also I set the 3 timers on unit the same 9-4pm to work with my solar … then I figured out how to do smart actions on the app.
I set this too come on at 11-4pm.

Will this smart action on app override the unit timer - or do I need to turn timer off on the unit display and the app smart action will just work..

Help me please :):)

Mark B. · All-in-One Heat Pump

Had the 270L with boost(EE-HWS-A1-270E i think) Installed 5 days ago. Temp was initially set to 60C. Its a lot hotter than older unit and we don't use much hot water so i set temperature to 50C. The display panel and log in app both show this. 50C.
Last 4 morning in a row at 8am the log in the app shows the device changed temp to 60C and it starts heating. Once it reaches this temperature after about an hour the device then changes back to 50C.

Why is my temperature setting being overridden daily and making me waste power? How do i fix this

Emerald Energy
Emerald Energy   DM
Mark B.

Ok that makes sense. i had no idea that was a thing.
Thank you RMeakins and Emerald Energy

Matt · All-in-One Heat Pump 270L EE-HWS-A1-270E

If I use smart actions to turn the heat pump on/off during the day , to utilise solar , does that mean I do not need to have timers set on the unit ? if so how do I clear all timers on the unit ? and is using smart actions the best way to use the heat pump ?

thanks Val

Emerald Energy
Emerald Energy   DM

Compare all Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump listings
CategoryElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage SystemsElectric Hot Water Storage Systems
TypeStorageStorageStorageStorage
Capacity270.00L220.00L220.00L270.00L
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Warranty Details5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty5 years warranty on the tank, 5 years pump unit, 2 years labour warranty
Compare all Emerald Energy All-in-One Heat Pump listings