Aptamil Gold+ HA

Aptamil Gold+ HA

• Breastfed Child Yes (33%) · No (67%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (33%) · No (67%)
Harpreet K.

Harpreet K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not good

It might be a good formula but I find it very hard to feed it my baby. It does not come out of the bottle. My baby is only 12 weeks old. We are using Dr Browns bottle. The formula stucks in the nipple as it would not dissolve properly. My baby kept crying while feeding. The whole box is going to bin as I cannot see my baby struggling to get the feed. Going back to Nan Supreme.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for A$28.00.

Breastfed Child Yes

CatSydney, NSW

Been a Great formula for those with sensitive stomach

After trying many formulas with our daughter having different reactions to others! Aptamil Ha has been the most suited for our lil one! She suffered reflux and would vomit or get constipated on others! But the HA moves her bowels everyday or every second day (soft poos) and less (if any) vomits and reflux... just wondering though since the product was improved if it could be giving her a skin rash? Small red dots over her chin, neck and chest...and also quite red in the face???

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$27.00.

Mia T.

Mia T.Victoria

Great product

My 2 daughters had used this product. They love Aptamil Gold + HA as it taste similar to my breast milk. My daughters were bottle feed and breast feed at the same time. They had no issue with the formula when I first introduce it to them. They both are growing very healthy

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$24.50.

Breastfed Child Yes

Alexandra

AlexandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not 100% sure

My 4 week baby girl seems to enjoy drinking this formula but once she has finished she throws up every single time, I think it’s reflux but not sure, she also has a poo explosion everyday without a doubt. She is very red on her face (possible rash) not really sure if it’s from the formula. Personally I’m not enjoying the smell of the formula either. Any advice would be great :)

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes

This formula gave my son diarrhoea!

My son has had 4 poops (very runny and yellow) in one day since I started him in this formula. He’s drank Nan Comfort, Nan Optipro and Aptamil Pronutra without any problems but this has given him diarrhoea! Very upset because it’s much more expensive than the Nan range and I was hoping it’ll help my son with his regurgitation and reflux but it has ended up giving him diarrhoea instead! Will not recommend.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$27.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Chermaine L.
Chermaine L.

Thanks for your reply Kristin. He’s still pooping a lot (runny poos like diarrhoea). He’s done 8 poos in 3 days! I’m sure this formula works for others but I’m pretty upset at this formula and would actually like a refund. Is this possible?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Chermaine, please give us a call at the Careline so we can help you with a better option for your baby- our number is 1800 438 500. Kind regards, Hilary

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely love this formula!

My baby started on aptimal ha straight from breastfeeding and it was great! It was recommended by my lactation consultant!! It was a worry after having a older child with milk protein intolerance! Quick and easy to prepare! Just a bit of a shame on availability of it!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$26.99.

MF1987

MF1987Sydney, NSW

Ok

The formula was ok my son didn’t seem to enjoy drinking it. Only a few mls and he had enough. The formula also left red spots on his face around his mouth. I didn’t buy this formula any more. Having said that however my elder son had this formula when he was young and it was fine.

Sara

SaraSydney

Didn't agree with my baby

Super easy to prepare. I did notice it had a strange smell in comparisons to other formula I had used and also made my baby's breath smell bad. My baby appeared to enjoy it at first until he started to refuse to drink it and I noticed a red rash appear on his face which gradually spread onto his neck and chest. I stopped using immediately and changed to another formula. I am not 100% sure what caused the rash but it subsided a few days after I changed from this formula.

Elle

ElleSydney

A good brand and easily accessible

Transitioning from breastfeeding my 1 year old, this was gentle on her tummy and easily digested. Being HA it’s better on them. I’ve never not been able to find or buy it. Always available at Coles and Woolworths or Priceline etc. nice smell and not really thick when made up. Mid range in price too.

Emma

EmmaSydney

Perfect for newborns to 1 year

I have had to mix feed my 3 month old due to attachment issues and this formula I have found to have the least side effects and seems to be digested easily and my baby is very happy on it in conjunction with breast milk. It’s very easy to prepare and my baby always has a big smile after each bottle.

Worked for us!

We tried our bub on 7 different formulas until finally trying this one. She was terribly constipated on everything we tried including the novalac constipation formula. She was always wriggling around in pain after feeds and seemed to be getting worse. Since having her on Aptimal HA she’s doing soft poos, more contented overall and sleeping better. Very relieved.

Bec

Bec

Wasn't for us

I had great hopes for this formula, but unfortunately it wasn't for us. Our baby started refusing it after half of the tin, as I believe it was worsening his reflux due to it being so thin. It mixed well and didn't foam up which I was very pleased about and bub was very regular on it. Such a shame because I've read it is fabulous for other babies. Worth a try, just not the miracle formula I was hoping for.

Erin

ErinMelbourne

Saved my son!

Couldn’t be more thankful for this formula, I had my son on 3 other ones and all made him constipated and sick, until I got him on this one (because it has low iron), and now I haven’t had a problem since, it’s not upsetting him whatsoever and it’s well worth the price

AvW

AvWPerth

Great peace of mind

This was the third formula I've tried and I'm happy that I found something that agrees with my bub. Aptamil HA dissolves easy in water & doesn't clot or foam. Bub no longer struggles with constipation & I can rest easy knowing he is getting all the nutrition he needs. Highly recommended.

Abe G

Abe GHurstville

good powder but hard to find

We tried a few formulas and my baby liked this powder the most but it is so hard to find that we eventually had to give up on it and opt for formulas that are a bit easier to locate. if the supplies can meet the demands then this would be the one to get

Aileen

AileenMascot, NSW

Value-for-money

The powder is smooth, dry and never stick together. It dissolves very easily in water and leaves not clot. It tastes sweeter but less milky than A2 and my cousin loves this brand most. The package is user-friendly too, with the scraper on the can. It is really value-for-money and my cousin is sticking to this brand. Highly recommended.

Angeline

AngelineAdelaide

Love this formula

Third formula I tried for my baby and the only one that hasn't given her horrible gas, reflux, or constipation. It also keeps her full for much longer than the others I tried, with both other formulas she was demanding to be fed again after only an hour or so, with Aptamil she drinks the 5 bottles recommended per day and goes at least 3 hours before she starts to get hungry again! Only problem I have had is that sometimes it can be difficult to find as it often sells out from the chemist or supermarket.

Mandy C

Mandy CAustralia

Good but hard to find.

This formula is good & easy to make. My baby loved it. It was easy on his stomach. Unfortunately it is hard to find in stores. It's almost always out of stock so I had to switch to a different brand. If it wasn't for that I'd still be buying this product.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi MandyC, sorry to hear you've struggled to find the product. Please contact us at www.aptanutrition.com.au (livechat or email) or call 1800 438 500. Kind regards - Nutricia Careline

Josephine Zangari

Josephine ZangariSydney

Best formula on the market

Great formula used it for both my babies and one was premature with reflux. Easy to prepare. Best formula on the market no wonder its used in all the maternity wards. Only issue is its hard to find and more expensive than other brands but I wouldn’t use anything else.

Fantastic!!!

This was the 3rd formula my baby tried as he was continously vomiting and had terrible reflux with other brands! This formula hands down is the best!!! No more reflux!! I highly recommend this formula for any bubs that struggle with reflux, vomiting or allergies with other formulas. Thankyou HA

sharmin a.

sharmin a.asked

Hi, is Aptamil syneo sensitive halal?

Hi Sharmin,
Currently none of our products are Halal certified. However, when sourcing raw materials we do source Halal certifiable ingredients as far as possible. Our hydrolysed products such as the Aptamil Prosyneo Sensitive however is not considered Halal appropriate due to the hydrolysation process. Please feel free to call our careline on 1800 438 500 (AUS) or 0800 438 500 (NZ) if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards, Saskia

Ivy W

Ivy Wasked

Where can buy Aptamil Gold+HA for allergy baby formula? I cannot find at chemist warehouse stores.

Cat

Hi It has changed to prosyneo sensitive.

Nutricia Careline T.Aptamil

Hi Ivy, We have changed the Aptamil Gold+ HA to Aptamil Gold+ Prosyneo Sensitive which is readily available at pharmacies. The Aptamil Gold+ HA is no longer available. If you would like further assistance, please contact the Careline on 1800 438 500 and one of our team of nutritionists or dietitians will be able to help you. You can also Livechat us through www.NutriciaCareline.com.au. Warm regards, Caroline - Careline Nutritionist

Esha S.

Esha S.asked

Hello, I have noticed across 2 tins of the Gold 1, that there are black specks in the bottle. I read online that this is due to overcooked formula when it is converted from liquid to solid & then when water is added it becomes visible. I don’t feel comfortable feeding my newborn overcooked formula. Can you please advise?

Stuart S.Aptamil

Hi Esha, please give us a call on 1800 060 057 so that we can help you in this matter. Lucie - Careline Midwife

Get an answer from our members and Aptamil representatives