8Aptamil Profutura 2

4.3

Pablo M.
Pablo M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts
  Verified 2

Perfect fit for our baby

We had to start our baby on formula right from the get-go and we had to try several brands as they were either giving her cholic or constipation. Quite honestly, it was a bit of a pain until we found Aptamil Profutura. We've been buying this brand since stage 1 (we're now on 3) and has worked like a charm, never any issues. Granted, every baby is different but for us, it has been a perfect fit.
I'd say the only issue so far has been finding it at times, so we ended up buying through e-commerce (though this speaks more about the retailers than the product itself) Show details
MFLY
MFLY4 posts

Excellent for mums who don’t breast’s feed

My baby was on another brand of formula from birth being bottle fed and I changed it to Apatamil, after that digestion was so much better for her and genuinely liked this brand better Show details
Yan Z.
Yan Z.ACT5 posts

A little better than Aptamil Gold, but no better than A2

This product is better soluble in water than the counterpart of Aptamil Gold, but the taste is not as good as A2, of course, this is my personal taste. No side effects have been found. Show details
Vicky
VickySydney, NSW7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 2

Great product

First things first; this formula personally helped our little one tremendously.
BUT she has always been a relatively easy going baby and has been had an issue with any formula, breast milk, various bottles or teats, so these reviews will always be relative as each baby will be different.
So ours loved this milk and it really made a noticeable difference to our daughters colic symptoms. Combined with the Dr. Browns colic bottles we’ve been using, all 3 of us have had a drastically better quality of life! Show details
Yvonne
Yvonne3 posts

Feeding is easy!

Easy to make and dissolves well. Clear directions on the tin. Scoop and design of the tin makes bottle making a one handed job - great when holding baby in the other arm!

Baby appears to enjoy this product, taking every drop offered with no ill effect at any point.

Bettina
BettinaGold Coast5 posts

Great!

Have been using Profutura 1 from approx 4 and a half months and then switched to Profutura2 just after my baby turned 6 months. Had no issues switching, no tummy problems, and my little one really enjoys it. Very happy with it, and I think we will stick with Aptamil as my little one gets older.

Caubao
CaubaoMelbourne3 posts

Hard to find but good

This formula is a favourite amongst my family and friends. My sisters and I both use this for our babies and they really enjoy it. Formula is easy to prepare and there is never any wastage when Baby drinks this. No symptoms or side effects since using this and Baby has never had any issue with spit up. It's hard to find but well worth the money you pay.

Danger
DangerMelbourne9 posts

The one

We have switched to this formula and found that it works so much better for Baby. She enjoys it and it's easy to prepare. Hardly any wastage as it's prepared by every 50ml to 1 scoop which is great. No side effects to date and have found that this has made our baby's bowels more regular so she's more happy overall.

Mish
MishMelbourne9 posts

Never look back

I switched to this formula after having issues with another well known one prior. Baby used to always have issues with her bowels to the point she looked like she was in pain. After switching to this I haven’t had an issue since. Very easy to make and Baby enjoys it and drinks this easily with no further issues. I will be sticking to this from now on. One of the more expensive brands on the market but well worth what you pay for a happy bub.

Nellie
NellieGold Coast6 posts

Great formula, impossible to buy!

The Aptamil Profutura 2 formula is a great, easy dissolvable formula although be prepared to try to find them everywhere. You can order them online although you do have to order 6 at a time to qualify for free shipping. This can be a big hit on the pocket at once.

shawn
shawnSydney4 posts

Good product

The aptamil profutura 2 itself is very good and my baby likes it. However it's hard to buy it from chemistwarehouse or supermarket! Almost every supermarket or chemistware near my home. Stage 2 and stage 3 always went out of stock even meanwhile they only allow 2 cans per customer per transaction. Fortunately, I bought it from mumstore.

James C
James CSydney6 posts

Bit expensive but my baby loves it!

Baby Formula is easy to prepare and dissolve and a great transition from breastfeeding. The price is a bit expensive at around $27 and it is pretty hard to find in stores because it is a popular type of baby formula, but I am still able to find it online.

Connie
ConnieMelbourne6 posts

Just what I expect

I used this for my baby before moving on to stage 3 and makes the baby happy, however it is quite hard to find at Coles / Woolworths / Chemist Warehouse. When I do use it for my baby, however, I find that it is much better than the other formulas in the market.

Ben
Ben

This product is good. However, it always out of stock

this formula is very easy to prepare. But it is always out of stock and very hard to find it. So I have to change to other brand because of this. My baby loves it a lot. The price is a bit high than other brands. I have not notice any side effect in my baby at the moment.

Dean
Dean6 posts

The best out there

We tried a few formulas over the first 6 months and after some fine tuning found Profutura Gold to give the best results. It's not overly thick or too thin as some. Our little one didn't have any constipation issues and she seemed fuller and settled after each feed. We rate this the best as we did go through a lot of other brands and found this one to have better quality and results over all.