ARB

ARB

Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

ARB North Lakes.

Up there with the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Despite ordering the parts several months in advance, paying a deposit, and being assured that it wouldn’t be a problem, the parts were not available on the appointment day. When I questioned why the parts weren’t available, the response was rude, dismissive and illogical. I only had a 1 week window of opportunity to get the parts fitted before starting a trip, so this was extremely disruptive to my plans. I was promised that they would get back to me by the following Tuesday (3 working days) to give me an update on the parts, that was over a week ago, and I have never been contacted. Very poor form.

Classic canopy fault

Purchased new Navara NP300 in November 2019 from Beer Auto group fitted with classic canopy and roof bars. Found out several months later the swing up window at the front cannot be opened past the roof bar supports. (About 75mm)
ARB acknowledge the fault in writing but refuse to act because it's a design issue. The window is there to enable cleaning of the rear cab window but can't be fully opened to perform its designed function.

Rob2994
Rob2994AU

Left my Navara in worse state before it entered shop

Eric
EricMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Covered in glass

I just had my rear classic canopy glass explode all over me as I went to close it!! How do I replace it and why should I this is extremely dangerous!?!

Peter K.
Peter K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another exploding glass member.

Rear window on classic canopy just exploded while sitting in my car. ARB claims this is rare. Apprently not after reading post. I asked ARB in Morphette Vale why does this happen. Answer. Glass is a funny thing. Would not recommend as this is my second exploding glass on same canopy.

Not Happy
Not HappyHunter Region, NSW

Another member of the ARB exploding window club

Exploding Glass

Came back to my car & found the side glass shattered on my ARB Ascent canopy side window glass & thought someone had smashed it till a lady got out of her car & explained that it just exploded. After reading the reviews it’s obviously a very common problem that ARB will not warrant. I will call them but seems they just fob everyone off. It the Aussie thing to do ARB.

Arthur.
Arthur. Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero customer service.

Brendan A.
Brendan A.South East Queensland, QLD

Rusty Internal bracket's on the inside of brand new canoy(s) also powder coating issues etc, Pictures show it the best

Rusty Internal Brackets, Powder coating issues after second install under warranty, Wont extend warranty to when the final product is installed, 6 month off warranty straight away, same issues.

Anthony
Anthony

Very helpful

After some very detailed and unbiased help, I bought some gear for my land cruiser. I couldn’t pick my car up until 20 minutes after closing and not only did Blaine wait for me, he happily ran me through all my new toys. It was close to 6pm by the time we finished. Everything was installed beautifully and looked awesome. Thanks to Damien and Blaine for a great first time experience to 4wd. Anthony.

Richard S.
Richard S.South East Queensland, QLD

Another Classic Canopy glass explosion!

Was in our caravan this morning and heard a big bang. Went out to the car and the drivers side canopy glass has exploded. Rang ARB local store and they said it's not a common thing! Wow they've got that answer down pat now! $430 to fix. You would think after that many similar complaints on here and other forums you they might admit fault! Not looking after the shareholders ARB!!!

Dar
DarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dodgy bush ranger lights

Went outside one night to shut house gates & noticed Hilux spotlights beaming bright after turning them off & taking keys out of ignition after driving...rang ARB & they tell me it happens all of the time & take it in to be fixed. They were only installed 2 months ago, why didn’t salesman tell me this before the purchase?
A massive inconvenience buying already known faulty product & now having to spend my time getting back in to have it fixed.

Blank
BlankSydney, NSW

Nothing in stock, didn’t even receive everything I needed

Wanted roof racks and bike racks for my suv. Had no bike racks in stock two months wait for them. Picked up my roof racks two day later but didn’t get everything I needed to install them and the feet that I needed were not in Stock. They said They would get them for me the next day, no phone call or a update the next day. First time buyer but never again.

Store LocationArb narellan
Dave
Dave

Exploding rear glass on classic canopy . how embarrassing.

Was at the service station when after putting something in the canopy fridge, the glass shattered in my hands half way down to close.
I couldn’t believe it. Glass everywhere with multiple cuts on hands and feet from when it fell. The sound was crazy loud and alerted a motor home couple on the next bowser who checked if i was ok. This issue really needs to be fixed by arb as it seems to be a common issue and is very dangerous. This was not an impact caused issue and nothing else was in tray. Not looking forward to sorting out replacement. Considering removing and replacing with hard top cover.

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again

Ordered a canopy. Waited over a month. Finally got my car in for fitting christmas eve and received a call 1 hour later saying they got the wrong canopy for my car. Another 4 week wait to get another. I have planned an Australia tour at the end of January and needed the canopy. Now I'm stuck with no canopy, have to cancel all bookings for drawer installs and auto electrician, as I have already rented my house out and can't leave without the canopy im now left homeless if I can't find another company who can do it before. Very very unacceptable service. Now I hear about the glass breaking on these canopies and there is even a broken glass club maybe its for the best. ARB have lost me. I won't be back. SCREWED ME OVER BAD.

Read more reviews - page 2