ARB

2.0

JasMax

JasMax

Tailgate Assist

Nice product, however for the $10 more for the Grunt system I would suggest/recommend going with that as you don’t have to stuff around drilling holes and or changing out bolts etc.

System seems to work well so far.

Store LocationGeelong
Harry S.

Harry S.Sydney, NSW

Great value and quality

The ARB Nomad Check shirt appears great value at $79.00. I bought a red one from ARB Wentworthville NSW and am very pleased with the attention to details like strong button holes, extra heavy duty pockets akin to a jacket, very comfortable and warm material.

Store LocationWentworthville NSW
steve

steveHobart, TAS

No compassion!

Store Locationhobart

Ranger girl

Ranger girlMurray Region, NSW

Shattered window

Wow can’t believe there is a club! Went to lunch on the weekend and was only away from my ranger for an hour, on returning my drivers side window on my canopy was shattered. Cafe had cameras and there was no one near the car while we were away! Rang ARB Albury and a very disinterested lady told me to bring the car in to get measured for a replacement! Customer service NIL!!!

Store LocationAlbury, NSW
Rod O.

Rod O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another phantom glass exploding!

Yep, me too! Now part of ‘that’ club where the glass in my ARB exploded while parked with no human activity involved. Rang ARB head office, argued my case but alas, they have all the answers , “ chipped glass, impact causing stress, over 3years old”....etc. Might put an EMU WING in instead, can’t see the point of rolling the dice again.

Steve C.

Steve C.Wimmera, VIC

ARB exploding glass

Guess I'm the latest victim.
Went to open my ARB canopy rear window today and it just exploded in my hand. Luckily no major injuries from it. No impacts to the glass or any reason for it to explode.
Sounds like a common fault?

Emerald

EmeraldCentral Queensland, QLD

ARB Ascent Canopy Rear door Exploding glass!!!!!!!

Went to open rear canopy glass doors door it exploded open!!! Not happy will attempt to get warranty but after reading the other hundred + comments this is not a winning issue I suspect

Store LocationMaroochydore ARB
JS57

JS57Melbourne

Exploding Ascent Canopy side widow.

Ford Ranger 2014 parked in driveway when for no reason the ARB Ascent Canopy side window exploded. With a bit of research it appears to be a very common problem. Arb advised they were unaware of any issues. 4 weeks to get a new one which is a pain in the A.

Store LocationARB
Mal

MalCentral Queensland, QLD

Exploding canopy glass.

I guess I am now in the ARB canopy glass exploding club. Just last week, while hooking up the trailer, the rear glass exploded for no apparent reason. The rear glass was open at the time. While I suffered some minor nicks and cuts to my right arm, I am on blood thinners, luckily nothing major.
Does ARB know how dangerous this or don't they care ?

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would rate 0 stars if I could

Store LocationElizabeth SA
Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canopy Exploding Glass

New near ARB glass fitted to my D22 canopy. Went to close the lid and it exploded in my hands.
They said not under warranty because I fit it myself and I probably did it wrong.

I will not buy another or rep their brand. All just overpriced Chinese garbage.

Store LocationJindalee ARB
Patrick Carey

Patrick CareySouthwest, VIC

ARB Bullbar Too Heavy for Amarok

We had an ARB Sahara bullbar fitted to our 2016 Amarok. I would not do it again. It is too heavy for the vehicle which now has a shudder running through it on most bumps. I would take it off but that is going to cost more money as a new front panel has to be fitted and painted. The only response from ARB was that we should have upgraded the suspension at a cost of a few thousand dollars!!

Store LocationGeelong

Yet another ARB exploding glass rear window.

This is the second rear ARB canopy window that has exploded for no reason in 2 months. The second time I was standing at the rear of vehicle when it happened. Lucky to not get a piece of this very sharp glass in my eye. A piece cut my chin. Something needs to be done about this before someone does loose a eye. ARB refuse to acknowledge there is a issue and refuse to replace under warranty.
Rude ARB staff and I will take my business elsewhere in future having been a loyal customer for many years with fully optioned vehicles all using ARB products.

Store LocationBurleigh Gold Coast

ARB Accent Canopy rear window breakage

I have had two rear windscreens of my ARB Accent canopy break in 6 months for no reason - the car was parked in a garage both times. ARB refuse to cover on warranty despite a Google search showing breakage for no reason to be common. I am very disappointed in ARB and expected a much better product and a much better warranty service from them.

Store LocationNaracoorte SA

ARB canopy glass exploding

just had my canopy glass explode , the second one in three weeks
please be aware that ARB refuses to warrant their product
i am taking the matter up with Consumer Protection and would encourage others to do the same
i would like to point out that i am a Glazier with 30 years experience and a business owner in the glass industry
please do insist that ARB replace your canopy glass under warranty as there is clearly a fault in the manufacturing process

Store LocationAEB Welshpool

Craig

CraigHobart, TAS

Exploding Glass April 2020

Looks like I just joined the ever increasing line of customer’s with rear glass exploding. It literally shattered in my hand and spread across the road and footpath. I just stood there in disbelief. No help from ARB. Just $1100 and 3 week wait to replace it. Cleaned up best I could but still getting glass splinters in my hand 4 days later. There was hundreds of tiny bits.

Store LocationARB Hobart
Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ARB ascent canopy

I have had an ARB ascent canopy on my ford ranger since new, it looks great, easy to use with central locking and just having to press a single button to release the side windows or back window is extremely easy. The only downside I’ve experienced is leaking through the back window seal (the seal that is actually under the aluminum window frame) it has started to perish and I imagine changing it would be more hassle than it’s worth, so I will probably sikaflex around the frame, inside and out.

Happy with the product overall, I will get a full aluminum canopy on my next vehicle, however if you’re in the market for a tub canopy, I think these are the pick of the bunch

Cheryl NichollsEyre Peninsula, SA

rear glass of canopy on tailgate

vehicle sitting in driveway and rear glass tail gate of canopy exploded sending glass all over the area. Lucky no one was near the vehicle. Shame on you ARB if you are aware of this issue and not letting your customer know.

Store LocationBeck Motors

NatPerth, WA

Exploding Glass Jan 2020

Standing along side vehicle with ARB 2 yr old canopy, rear glass tailgate open when it exploded showering glass in a 2 meter radius can't believe this is acceptable someone is going to get seriously hurt
Rang consumer affairs who acknowledge it does happen, no one hurt no action required, WORK THAT OUT

Store LocationOsborne Park WA
Domenic  Mazzei

Domenic MazzeiSydney, NSW

Excellent product

Have just fitted an alloy bull bar from arb Morebank 103 Newbridge rd could not be happier with both the product and service anyone thinking about fitting a bull bar or any ARB accessories for that matter I would recommend them

Store Location103 Newbridge rd Morebank NSW