ARB

ARB

Anthony

Anthony

Very helpful

After some very detailed and unbiased help, I bought some gear for my land cruiser. I couldn’t pick my car up until 20 minutes after closing and not only did Blaine wait for me, he happily ran me through all my new toys. It was close to 6pm by the time we finished. Everything was installed beautifully and looked awesome. Thanks to Damien and Blaine for a great first time experience to 4wd. Anthony.

Richard S.

Richard S.South East Queensland, QLD

Another Classic Canopy glass explosion!

Was in our caravan this morning and heard a big bang. Went out to the car and the drivers side canopy glass has exploded. Rang ARB local store and they said it's not a common thing! Wow they've got that answer down pat now! $430 to fix. You would think after that many similar complaints on here and other forums you they might admit fault! Not looking after the shareholders ARB!!!

Dar

DarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dodgy bush ranger lights

Went outside one night to shut house gates & noticed Hilux spotlights beaming bright after turning them off & taking keys out of ignition after driving...rang ARB & they tell me it happens all of the time & take it in to be fixed. They were only installed 2 months ago, why didn’t salesman tell me this before the purchase?
A massive inconvenience buying already known faulty product & now having to spend my time getting back in to have it fixed.

Blank

BlankSydney, NSW

Nothing in stock, didn’t even receive everything I needed

Wanted roof racks and bike racks for my suv. Had no bike racks in stock two months wait for them. Picked up my roof racks two day later but didn’t get everything I needed to install them and the feet that I needed were not in Stock. They said They would get them for me the next day, no phone call or a update the next day. First time buyer but never again.

Store LocationArb narellan
Dave

Dave

Exploding rear glass on classic canopy . how embarrassing.

Was at the service station when after putting something in the canopy fridge, the glass shattered in my hands half way down to close.
I couldn’t believe it. Glass everywhere with multiple cuts on hands and feet from when it fell. The sound was crazy loud and alerted a motor home couple on the next bowser who checked if i was ok. This issue really needs to be fixed by arb as it seems to be a common issue and is very dangerous. This was not an impact caused issue and nothing else was in tray. Not looking forward to sorting out replacement. Considering removing and replacing with hard top cover.

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never again

Ordered a canopy. Waited over a month. Finally got my car in for fitting christmas eve and received a call 1 hour later saying they got the wrong canopy for my car. Another 4 week wait to get another. I have planned an Australia tour at the end of January and needed the canopy. Now I'm stuck with no canopy, have to cancel all bookings for drawer installs and auto electrician, as I have already rented my house out and can't leave without the canopy im now left homeless if I can't find another company who can do it before. Very very unacceptable service. Now I hear about the glass breaking on these canopies and there is even a broken glass club maybe its for the best. ARB have lost me. I won't be back. SCREWED ME OVER BAD.

Annie Smith

Annie SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don't use ARB

Save yourself time and money and use another company. Wasted so much of my time and $$$$ because I had to go to court over a faulty issue. They would not speak to me to resolve the issue and blamed everything (and I mean every) stupid thing to avoid paying and blaming it on me. They even got the "big" bosses to try and intimate me to back down. Thanks to my lawyer and and the judge I won and will never use or recommend ARB.
Just stay away from ARB.

Neil B.

Neil B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ascent canopy glass window

I have owned the ascent canopy from new on my 2015 Ranger wildtrack, I find having the extra space in the back is fantastic for camping but last week the side window exploded for no apparent reason, I had parked in a car park with the canopy air vent open and on my return the back window had exploded it was witnessed by a elderly couple sitting on their verandah having a drink no more than 100 yards away, they said no one was around and they literally saw it explode, has anyone had any luck with an explanation fro. ARB as my local sore said that that's un heard off and unfortunately it's going to cost $410 to fix it? Cheers

Mohab H.

Mohab H.Sydney, NSW

Exploding Glass Club, Thanks ARB for the condescending comments

JasMax

JasMax

Tailgate Assist

Nice product, however for the $10 more for the Grunt system I would suggest/recommend going with that as you don’t have to stuff around drilling holes and or changing out bolts etc.

System seems to work well so far.

Harry S.

Harry S.Sydney, NSW

Great value and quality

The ARB Nomad Check shirt appears great value at $79.00. I bought a red one from ARB Wentworthville NSW and am very pleased with the attention to details like strong button holes, extra heavy duty pockets akin to a jacket, very comfortable and warm material.

steve

steveHobart, TAS

No compassion!

Ranger girl

Ranger girlMurray Region, NSW

Shattered window

Wow can’t believe there is a club! Went to lunch on the weekend and was only away from my ranger for an hour, on returning my drivers side window on my canopy was shattered. Cafe had cameras and there was no one near the car while we were away! Rang ARB Albury and a very disinterested lady told me to bring the car in to get measured for a replacement! Customer service NIL!!!

Rod O.

Rod O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another phantom glass exploding!

Yep, me too! Now part of ‘that’ club where the glass in my ARB exploded while parked with no human activity involved. Rang ARB head office, argued my case but alas, they have all the answers , “ chipped glass, impact causing stress, over 3years old”....etc. Might put an EMU WING in instead, can’t see the point of rolling the dice again.

Steve C.

Steve C.Wimmera, VIC

ARB exploding glass

Guess I'm the latest victim.
Went to open my ARB canopy rear window today and it just exploded in my hand. Luckily no major injuries from it. No impacts to the glass or any reason for it to explode.
Sounds like a common fault?

Emerald

EmeraldCentral Queensland, QLD

ARB Ascent Canopy Rear door Exploding glass!!!!!!!

Went to open rear canopy glass doors door it exploded open!!! Not happy will attempt to get warranty but after reading the other hundred + comments this is not a winning issue I suspect

JS57

JS57Melbourne

Exploding Ascent Canopy side widow.

Ford Ranger 2014 parked in driveway when for no reason the ARB Ascent Canopy side window exploded. With a bit of research it appears to be a very common problem. Arb advised they were unaware of any issues. 4 weeks to get a new one which is a pain in the A.

Mal

MalCentral Queensland, QLD

Exploding canopy glass.

I guess I am now in the ARB canopy glass exploding club. Just last week, while hooking up the trailer, the rear glass exploded for no apparent reason. The rear glass was open at the time. While I suffered some minor nicks and cuts to my right arm, I am on blood thinners, luckily nothing major.
Does ARB know how dangerous this or don't they care ?

Alli_Oliver

Alli_OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would rate 0 stars if I could

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Canopy Exploding Glass

New near ARB glass fitted to my D22 canopy. Went to close the lid and it exploded in my hands.
They said not under warranty because I fit it myself and I probably did it wrong.

I will not buy another or rep their brand. All just overpriced Chinese garbage.