ARB

ARB

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ARB? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ARB Glass Rear Window Explosion

Rear ARB window exploded sitting in the driveway this afternoon! Looks like a common problem with ARB glass. $370 to replace. Any idea of an alternative? I’d give them a zero star rating if possible! Dangerous and no trust with the product now.

Cat
CatSydney, NSW

ARB glass explosion!!

Another Victim of ARB glass explosion!! Closing the back window down getting half way and exploded in my hands on side of busy road!! Bearing in mind it's not that old in our Amarok 17 series!! Cuts on hands, legs and arms!! Obviously it's something ARB need to look into as this is a hazard and needs to be reviewed!

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Often no Stock

I called ARB Hobart a few times lately looking to buy 4wd gear but each time they had no stock. I wanted a diff lock costing 1300 dollars but was told they'd been wiped out of stock and it would take 6 weeks to get one from Melbourne. Same for a tyre pump up kit and some other goods we wanted.
Sadly I bought these and more goods cheaper on line from Vic and they arrived in 2 days.
My family of 5 4wd nuts now prefers to shop on line given our recent dissapointments with ARB Hobart.
Come in...as a premier ARB outlet..it must be possible to get ARB stock. Other non-ARB outlets clearly can and will deliver in days...not weeks.
Such a sad outcome for a local business.

Graham L
Graham LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ask for your parts they remove off your vehicle

Not Happy

Arb wheel arch flares, mudflaps not moved out to match flares would gladly have paid $100 more for them to do it while they had the wheels off.
Wheel nuts both rear were tensioned about right, both front were so tight I had to use 1metre of pipe on wrench to loosen them.
Not happy.

Refused LR tank install without $4k of Old Man Emu kit.

I have a 2021 Jimny bog stock and wanted to upgrade my 40L fuel tank to 80L. They refused to do it unless I spend an extra few thousand on off road suspension all round.

I don't go serious offroading. I want a LR just for more range. The design of the tank is no lower on the frame than the OEM tank. I refuse to believe adding the weight of a small child in the back requires new suspension. They are just upselling and pressuring people into getting products they don't really need.

LOUSY SERVICE

Will never go back to arb again, waited 7 weeks for my canopy, when they fitted it one of there knuckle dragging fitters slipped with the angle grinder and stuffed up my tub liner, got told to go back to ford as my tub liner was defective, just could not be bothered wit the crap pulled it out and had another tub liner fitted by another company DONT GO THERE

Store LocationARB ELIZABETH SOUTH AUSTRALIA

2 new roof top tent, 2 leaking tent !

Adrian B.
Adrian B.Perth, WA

Tomorrow never came

Got dusted by ARB in Osborne park in 2014
Tried again to get a quote in 2021- No response
Get back to you tomorrow but tomorrow never came. My fault I didn’t confirm which tomorrow

Safari Armax ECU sold and pushed by ARB

Safari ECU Looming to injectors failed while towing caravan. Better products available on market than this. Do your homework first.

ARB ASCENT CANOPY LEAKS!

ARB ascent canopy leaks!!. taken back to ARB 4 times and all they did was smear a ton of silicone over the head board and bolts.
Their canopies are overpriced and provide a poor product. I will NEVER buy ARB again!!

Exploding glass club

Rear canopy glass went with no explanation. I guess I’ll be having to fork out big money to get it replaced.

Outbackgirl
OutbackgirlFar West, NSW

Cannot believe the 5yr old left side canopy window exploded

After reading reviews and my local FB page notified me that my ARB Ascent left side window self exploded and apparently known to happen! I had NO idea.
I bought my BT50 new 5 years ago, left side canopy window exploded everywhere in my driveway. Was told I'd have to wait 6 weeks for a replacement and now discovered that half the roof has sunken in! So it looks like a new canopy not just window replacement. And going to cost me my excess. So not happy!
Has anyone else found that when their ARB Ascent canopy window self-exploded the canopy roof also got sucked in?

Exploding rear canopy glass club

2015 Dmax with accent canopy
Went to open the rear canopy today the same way i always do , its 5 years old , when it exploded with bits landing up to 4mtrs away . I rang ARB and the salesman didnt seem to interested and said it happens sometimes and maybe i opened it crooked or something , it was then i told him that while the glass was still on the ground it was still popping and breaking into smaller bits and no it wasnt my fault .
got no joy from them and a new rear window $612 .
Wont be recommending ARB canopies ever again and now regret past recommendations to friends

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

ARB North Lakes.

Up there with the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Despite ordering the parts several months in advance, paying a deposit, and being assured that it wouldn’t be a problem, the parts were not available on the appointment day. When I questioned why the parts weren’t available, the response was rude, dismissive and illogical. I only had a 1 week window of opportunity to get the parts fitted before starting a trip, so this was extremely disruptive to my plans. I was promised that they would get back to me by the following Tuesday (3 working days) to give me an update on the parts, that was over a week ago, and I have never been contacted. Very poor form.