Archers the Strata Professionals

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Ross Anderson

Ross AndersonNorth Queensland, QLD

Knowledge of the Industry

I have been dealing with Frank Griesau or approximately 5 years , and there is no doubt that without his extensive knowledge of the industry my job as a Building Manager would have a lot harder. I would certainly recommend Archers, and in particular Frank.

Sound advice from a professional

I have found Archers' manager in Townsville, Frank Griesau, a very professional and forthright advisor. He understands the needs and aspirations of all catergories of owners and encourages consideration and respect between members of Body Corporates. His advice is based on a thorough knowledge of State Regulations. I have always found Frank to be totally dependable and prepared to put in the extra effort to keep Archer’s at the top of their game.

Ken S.

Ken S.North Queensland, QLD

PROFESSIONAL AND ALWAYS HELPFUL

As a member of our Body Corporate Committee for nearly 10 years, Archers representatives have always provided prompt and efficient service whenever it was needed. As a Property Manager, I have always been able to call Frank G for his advice and he takes time to offer his expert advice in a range of matters - nothing is ever a bother and I appreciate it very much.

Glenn Bower

Glenn BowerNorth Queensland, QLD

Extraordinary Service By Local Manager

Our local manager Frank Griesau has been a rock for our body corporate and the committee. Frank is always available to cast an eye over something or give an educated opinion. I cannot recommend Frank and Archers more highly.

Frans

FransNorth Queensland, QLD

true professionals

Frank Griesau and Archers in Townsville took over after a disasterous relationship with another big BC management in Townsville. I cannot fault them. Frank has always time to explain, educate and advise us to make the BC better. From 4 BC managers that I deal with, Archers tops them easily. I feel sorry for those who believe that they are bad and should be avoided. Yes, they ask $$ but would you work for peanuts when providing stressfree living for the people?

A Pleasure to deal with

Our Body Corporate Committee has been dealing with Archers in Townsville for many years. Their understanding of the relevant legislation and it's application is truly impressive. I have personally benefitted from the guidance and education that is freely offered to help me fulfill my role as an active committee member. I thoroughly endorse 'Archers the Strata Professionals' as Body Corporate Managers.

L Diaz

L DiazNorth Queensland, QLD

Archers Strata Professionals Townsville

after experiencing local body corporates and others, I find Archers strata professionals, the most professional body corporate I have ever dealt with. always on the ball and ready to help.

Leanne

LeanneNorth Queensland, QLD

Genuine and Efficient

I find Archers excellent to deal with, always prompt, extremely knowledgeable and always follow up and organise everything that is requested of them. Joel McBride from Airlie Beach office is very easy to deal with and acts on all matters promptly and efficiently. Joel is genuine and provides nothing but the highest standard of service and is dedicated as is his assistant, Sarah. I highly recommend Archers Airlie Beach.

ArchersArchers the Strata Professionals

Hi Leanne,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We really appreciate hearing from our customers. I will pass your comments onto the Airlie Beach team, who I know will be thrilled with the review.
Kind regards,
Archers

Georgina

GeorginaBrisbane

professional & experienced

Archers The Strata Professionals provide a very professional level of service, taking the time to educate all its members on legislative changes and key issues affecting all areas on Body Corporate Management. I have found them to be prompt with advice and guidance. This high level of support facilitates our Body Corporate Committee in running an efficient, compliant and fiscally responsible complex, which perhaps most importantly, assists in generating a confident and harmonious community for our residents to come home to.

Bill

BillTownsville

Exceptional service!

Archers have managed The Dalgety since 2010. We have always experienced exceptional service and advice providing owners with the confidence that our interests are well looked after. I have experienced this high standard from the outset. Archers provide us with guidance through every facet of management with a thorough explanation provided on all matters related to running the affairs of the Body Corporate.

Slimiest people on earth - Avoid archers if you value your property!

Body Corporate Regulations require levy notices to be given to lot owners at least 30 days before due...i have not been receiving regular levy notices since the year 2011 (but have been receiving someone else's) and now the muppets of Archers want to take me to court to make me pay for their mistake!

Not Happy At All with Archers

Nick Cammans says it all and I totally agree, Archers do exploit property owners to the max. I find a total lack of ethics in them, they simply make excuses for their lack of action when some should have been taken. There is little thought for the owners or the tenants. My advice is stay away from them and thoroughly check their review site..

rick cammansbrisbane

Avoid Archers "The Strata Professionals" at all cost

Communication, transparency and competence of this firm are some of the worst I've ever seen. Take your property management issues in the Whitsunday somewhere else. Also, when Units floods, It takes them years of hostile emails back and forth just to get the insurer to come visit and provide an assessment. Fail to provide any assistance whatsoever. Complete incompetence.

Owners ensure these matters are heard at VCAT.

April 15th 2018 Update: Archers do exploit property owners

I totally agree, Archers do exploit property owners to the max. I find a total lack of ethics in them, they simply make always excuses for their lack of competence having been involved with them for 10 years.

Body Corporate Strata Group
Body Corporate S.Body Corporate Strata Group
rick cammans

Correction: Owners ensure these matters are heard at Queensland CAT. BCCM in Queensland is a useless Government Bureaucracy.