Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump

• Comfort
  • Feeding Methods
Jem A.

Jem A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product. Amazing service.

Purchased in May 2020 at Nursing Angel Online store.

rossoblu87

rossoblu87

The absolute best

This pump is the absolute best. I have got the double pump, I wear a pump bra this way my hands are free while Im pumping. It is a great product, hospital rated, very silent and efficient.
After 15 months of use it started flashing so I called the customer care and they told me to write an email with some details. I did and they replies within an hour telling me that they sent a brand new pump at my address with expressed delivery. The morning after I received it. They didn’t even question about the warranty (which was expired) they just asked to return the faulty pump in a prefilled and prepaid package.
So professional and understanding. I am really really happy!

Purchased in February 2019.

Feeding Methods Baby Formula and Breastfeeding
Ardo AustraliaArdo

Hello! We are so happy to hear the pump is working for you, and so grateful for this feedback. We love the Calypso, and know it helps so many parents.

- Katie

tangera69

tangera69Victoria

Better than medela swing double

great pump.. been using it for about 10 months with no issues. i used it as a single pump, it provides better suction when used as a single.. proably all of the brands are like that.

this pump was purchased as a replacement to my new medela swing maxi... shocker and medela wouldnt offer me a refund , it was only used for like 8 weeks.. had to hire a hospital grade one.

anyway this pump has been used ever since the breast pump saga i experienced.

overall very happy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Nursing Angel for A$289.00.

Ardo AustraliaArdo

Thankyou Tangera69 - the Ardo Australia Team are always here to support if required.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

Chantelle A.

Chantelle A.Sydney, NSW

Cant live with out my Calypso double breast pump.

I was introduced to this double pump in July this year when my baby was in the NICU and was unable to breast feed him. last week it decided to stop working and give error warning. We called Ardo up Friday and explained everything, the lady was so understanding and tried everything in her power to get next day delivery being the weekend it arrived Monday morning and so great I was also given manual pump and trial packs for microwave. The customer service is just amazing and so helpful. I have tried other pumps and nothing can compare with the amount I get out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Nursing Angel Online store.

SDB

SDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic breast pump

Purchased in July 2019.

Ardo AustraliaArdo

As this is your third breast feeding journey, SDB, we really appreciate you taking the time to do a review. Thankyou.

belp78

belp78Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very good product much better than a hand held pump. Only hard part is trying to hold both pumps/ bottles and up the suction etc. ended up needing the Bra that holds the bottles.

Purchased in July 2019 at Nursing Angel Online store for A$295.00.

An ok breast pump

This pump is ok. It is very quiet and quite easy to use. However, I have now bought a different brand and almost doubled my output in less time. I was definitely using the correct size flange. I think the suction is not great, with the ardo calypso I need to have it on the highest vacuum to get an alright flow of milk. I also don’t like how difficult it is to screw on the lids of the bottle that the tube connects to. Definitely not worth the $300 I paid for it and now will be getting no use.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$300.00.

Ashleigh J.

Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth it

Purchased in July 2019 at Nursing Angel Online store.

Amana T.

Amana T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So glad I bought this!

Was struggling with breast feeding being painful and so I bought this pump. It’s gentle and painless and moderately quiet. Really easy to use and clean. It comes with three sizes but I do wish the fourth size the 22mm size breast shell came in the original pack and you didn’t have to buy them separately.

Purchased in June 2019 at Nursing Angel for A$295.00.

Usage Frequency Short-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)

ParshantPerth, WA

Cannot get more worse than this.

Bought Ardo Calypso Double Plus Pump for my partner from Nursing Angel.Pump never worked from Day 1.Shocked to see how Nursing Angel is surviving in the market with Poor Customer Service even going to extent of violating Australian Consumer Laws.They neither pick up phone nor answer emails.Got in touch with Ardo who supplied new membrane and lip valve.Still pump does not works.Pump checked by ABA volunteer who said pump is faulty.I am seriously think of getting refund to avoid any further embarassment.I am struck up with this faulty pump for 1 month after spending $320 on it.Definitely one of the nightmare in my life.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$320.00.

Prina K.

Prina K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Pump is easy to use. Quick in pumping. Easy to clean and store the milk.But you have to assemble the bottle properly if not pumping does not work. Instructions for how to use should be proper.

Purchased in November 2018.

EvgenySydney

Warranty is a joke.

The pump was working OK until it broke down. Despite stated 12 months warranty for electrical pump, AC adaptor is only 3 months.
It is a core function of electrical pump to work from AC, how can it be considered an accessory. Moreover the device itself has time limit so it will be out of warranty before 12 months too.
You are likely to get a better quality with noname devise from Asia.

Purchased in December 2018.

Evgeny

Update: I was contacted by ARDO and was offered an apology for mishandled process and received replacement pump. The warranty apparently is now upgraded and the vendor's replacement process simplified. Issue now solved.

Jenny

JennyQueensland

Great Product. Quiet and easy to use.

The pump is very quiet and easy to use. This is definitely a product to consider if you are wanting to use it at work or in other similar situations. It intentionally does not have any pumping programs which I initially found a little disappointing, but I have found that with use the simple operation works well for me. The pump is strong enough and the bottle are nicely shaped for holding.

The product is easy to clean, though I did end up breaking the small white valves. This is very easy to do and means the pump will not function. The team at Ardo were very helpful though and assisted me to identify the problem and provided me with additional valves, great service!!

Purchased in November 2018.

Usage Frequency Long-term
Milk Expressing FrequencyOccasionally (once a day or less)
Ardo AustraliaArdo

Thanks Jenny - we appreciate your feedback. It's great to be able to assist!!

Pump is weak with very little suction

The pump is faulty it now has a red light and doesnt have any suction.
Before the red light was on it didnt have any or very little suction.
We borrowed a ardo pump before we bought it so we knew how to use it and we got milk out but with this pump not a drop came out.
The pump arrived yesterday at 3pm 1st use was 4.30/5 then called up nursing angle straight away who we bought it from they wore extremely unhelpful and said we cant return it.

Rachel J.Ardo

We're sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your breastpump. You are most welcome to contact Ardo Australia directly to discuss the pump's operation. The number is 1300 GO ARDO (1300 46 2736).

Rob selmes
Rob selmes

We contracted ardo Australia and the next day a replacement pump arrived and worked great no faults and the service was fantastic so my advice is dont buy from nursing angel buy from ardo Australia
Nursing angel refused to help

Lorena

LorenaVictoria

Perfect for moms

Easy to use feature. Got recommended by Australian breastfeeding association line when I called for help with mastitis. It’s great for mom’s who looking to build put the milk supply to store in the fridge for baby. The bottle is easy clean and sanitise. The bottle is perfect size to hold by hand.

Bought it online from maternityangel.com.au

Product made in Switzerland

Tyler

TylerRUKENVALE

This pump is great - it is true it doesn't have the let-down ...

Claire S

Claire SSydney

Highly recommend!!

Without a doubt the Calypso pump has contributed to the fact that I am currently still breast feeding my 16 month old. In the early days you really need a pump that is easy to use/clean whilst still being effective and comfortable, this pump delivers all this. Bonus is that it is quite so never disturbed my little one whilst he slept on me whilst I expressed. Thank you Ardo!! I would definitely use this pump again and highly recommend it to anyone who is in the market for a user friendly pump.

Excellent pumps!!!

We tried Nadella swing and didn't have much luck. Great products. Have to thank breastfeeding association and the Westmead Hospital for putting us onto this brand. Wish we had know for our first child. Cleaning is easy. Used for 4 months to help build supply. If we ever had another child we certainly would used these products.

Jess M

Jess MPerth, WA

Satisfied with Purchase

Rachel J.Ardo

Jess thanks for your review - we're just adding that service kits are available via our on line site. It's a great idea to keep one handy and renew as required. $15 at ardo.com.au

Great pump, exceptional service

The pump is excellent, efficient, comfortable, easy to use and clean and surprisingly quiet. The best thing for me though has been the exceptional customer service I received following a few hiccups with my pump along the track. Instant responses and extremely helpful and quick action and for this reason I would certainly recommend using Ardo over another brand.