2Ardo Calypso Electric Breastpump

4.3

Sara
Sara2 posts

The Best Pump

This is the best breast pump. I had to use the medela symphony in hospital and this is much better. Quiet and effective and great to have the option of battery only. The maintained negative suction technology is far superior to all the other pumps, better mimics what happens at the breast and so much more gentle on the breast. Double pumping is so much more convenient and time efficient than single, and when you have a hands free pumping bra you are set and can relax. Show details
Button
ButtonPerth, WA3 posts

Jem A.
Jem A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
rossoblu87
rossoblu874 posts

The absolute best

This pump is the absolute best. I have got the double pump, I wear a pump bra this way my hands are free while Im pumping. It is a great product, hospital rated, very silent and efficient.
After 15 months of use it started flashing so I called the customer care and they told me to write an email with some details. I did and they replies within an hour telling me that they sent a brand new pump at my address with expressed delivery. The morning after I received it. They didn’t even question about the warranty (which was expired) they just asked to return the faulty pump in a prefilled and prepaid package.
So professional and understanding. I am really really happy! Show details ·  1
tangera69
tangera69Victoria7 posts

Better than medela swing double

great pump.. been using it for about 10 months with no issues. i used it as a single pump, it provides better suction when used as a single.. proably all of the brands are like that.

this pump was purchased as a replacement to my new medela swing maxi... shocker and medela wouldnt offer me a refund , it was only used for like 8 weeks.. had to hire a hospital grade one.

anyway this pump has been used ever since the breast pump saga i experienced.

overall very happy. Show details ·  1

Chantelle A.
Chantelle A.Sydney, NSW

Cant live with out my Calypso double breast pump

I was introduced to this double pump in July this year when my baby was in the NICU and was unable to breast feed him. last week it decided to stop working and give error warning. We called Ardo up Friday and explained everything, the lady was so understanding and tried everything in her power to get next day delivery being the weekend it arrived Monday morning and so great I was also given manual pump and trial packs for microwave. The customer service is just amazing and so helpful. I have tried other pumps and nothing can compare with the amount I get out. Show details
SDB
SDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

belp78
belp78Sydney, NSW9 posts

Great product

Very good product much better than a hand held pump. Only hard part is trying to hold both pumps/ bottles and up the suction etc. ended up needing the Bra that holds the bottles.  Show details ·  1
Gabrielle
Gabrielle2 posts

An ok breast pump

This pump is ok. It is very quiet and quite easy to use. However, I have now bought a different brand and almost doubled my output in less time. I was definitely using the correct size flange. I think the suction is not great, with the ardo calypso I need to have it on the highest vacuum to get an alright flow of milk. I also don’t like how difficult it is to screw on the lids of the bottle that the tube connects to. Definitely not worth the $300 I paid for it and now will be getting no use. Show details
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Amana T.
Amana T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

So glad I bought this!

Was struggling with breast feeding being painful and so I bought this pump. It’s gentle and painless and moderately quiet. Really easy to use and clean. It comes with three sizes but I do wish the fourth size the 22mm size breast shell came in the original pack and you didn’t have to buy them separately. Show details ·  1
Parshant
ParshantPerth, WA7 posts

Cannot get more worse than this

Bought Ardo Calypso Double Plus Pump for my partner from Nursing Angel.Pump never worked from Day 1.Shocked to see how Nursing Angel is surviving in the market with Poor Customer Service even going to extent of violating Australian Consumer Laws.They neither pick up phone nor answer emails.Got in touch with Ardo who supplied new membrane and lip valve.Still pump does not works.Pump checked by ABA volunteer who said pump is faulty.I am seriously think of getting refund to avoid any further embarassment.I am struck up with this faulty pump for 1 month after spending $320 on it.Definitely one of the nightmare in my life. Show details
Prina K.
Prina K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Easy to use

Pump is easy to use. Quick in pumping. Easy to clean and store the milk.But you have to assemble the bottle properly if not pumping does not work. Instructions for how to use should be proper. Show details ·  1
EvgenySydney5 posts

Warranty is a joke

The pump was working OK until it broke down. Despite stated 12 months warranty for electrical pump, AC adaptor is only 3 months.
It is a core function of electrical pump to work from AC, how can it be considered an accessory. Moreover the device itself has time limit so it will be out of warranty before 12 months too.
You are likely to get a better quality with noname devise from Asia. Show details
Evgeny

Update: I was contacted by ARDO and was offered an apology for mishandled process and received replacement pump. The warranty apparently is now upgraded and the vendor's replacement process simplified. Issue now solved.

Jenny
JennyQueensland2 posts

Great Product. Quiet and easy to use

The pump is very quiet and easy to use. This is definitely a product to consider if you are wanting to use it at work or in other similar situations. It intentionally does not have any pumping programs which I initially found a little disappointing, but I have found that with use the simple operation works well for me. The pump is strong enough and the bottle are nicely shaped for holding.

The product is easy to clean, though I did end up breaking the small white valves. This is very easy to do and means the pump will not function. The team at Ardo were very helpful though and assisted me to identify the problem and provided me with additional valves, great service!! Show details ·  1

mandee c.
mandee c.

Why there is red light?

daphne k.
daphne k.

Hi ya I wondering what the different between calypso and carum breast pump? I looking for buy one. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

PLS
PLS

Bought the calypso only 3 months ago and suddenly broke down today with red light popping up? None of my accessories are broken or torn.. and I noted it seems to have been lacking the same level of efficiency as before in the last few days . I have been using it it abt 6-8 times a day and been fine till past few days and today totally gone!
Pls advise.
It is stil under warranty and I would like to request a replacement ASAP for such a faulty device as I have engorgement issues and can’t afford not to pump!

Ardo   DM

Hi PLS. Please call customer support on 1300 ARDO or 07 3862 2000 and speak with Katie or Julie. More than happy to help!!!

Ardo   DM

A support pump was available for PLS on that day, and the item has now been replaced as a warranty claim. Ardo Australia is always ready and able to assist!