91% · 694 · 5%

Nina D

Libby
Libby

Excellent Breast Pump

I just love the Unimom Allegro Portable Electric Breast Pump. I loved the fact that it was small, quiet, efficient and the ability to double pump is an added bonus. I was needing to exclusively pump for my 5th child so I had limited time. The Unimom Allegro Portable Electric pump allowed me to yield more milk than I needed in a short amount of time. I found the pump to be very comfortable, easy to clean, have a long battery life and excellent value for money. I am a lactation consultant and I am happy to recommend the Unimom Allegro Portable Electric Breast Pump to my clients.

Liz
LizSydney2 posts
Nathalie
NathalieMelbourne12 posts

Perfect pump, very convenient

I borrowed the actual pump from a friend and ordered 2 breast shields via Ubere (excellent service, answered my questions fast to ensure I ordered the right parts, next day delivery). Works perfectly both single and double, portable and long battery life (no need to be near a power point all the time). So glad I have this pump.

E.S
E.S

Excellent pump

I was very pleased with the Allegro. Its quiet, efficient and very comfortable. I love the fact that the pump can be converted from single to double, and that it is entirely portable (yay for car chargers!) Compared with another well known brand pump that I tried, the Allegro is definitely the better choice - hands down. Furthermore, dealing with Ubere was an absolute pleasure. Delivery was fast and when I contacted them about another matter, the response was almost instant.

Will definitely recommend both the pump and Ubere.

Taylor
Taylor3 posts

Fantastic pump!

The Allegro is the most comfortable breast pump I've ever used. I love the let down feature included in the 7 cycles it really helps to bring in your milk gently unlike some other pumps. It's also super easy to pull apart and clean and is BPA free! This pump has allowed me to express SO much more than I could with my first bub and I would most definitely use the product again :)

Mia
Mia

Great product & wonderful customer service

I highly recommend this product and dealing with Ubrere. The Unimon Allegro breast pump is comfortable, easy to use and very hygienic. I also can't rate Ubere highly enough for their customer support, just wonderful! I had problems with the previous distributor who sent me a faulty product and then ignored all my correspondence. As soon as I got onto Elaine from Ubere I was sent a brand new pump and given wonderful customer support.

S. Reye
S. ReyePerth, WA2 posts

Love my breast pump

I love my unimom allegro breast pump. I've had this for two year with two babies. I love that I can use it as a single pump or double and that even when Iam out with my other kids activities I can still pump as it light weight has a car charger and easy to use.

Would recommend it for a every mum so versatile.

Talia
TaliaAtwell5 posts

Fantastic breast pump

The Unimom Allegro breast pump is very easy to use & hygienic. As a first time Mum who was nervous & uncertain about how to use a breast pump, I couldn't recommend it highly enough, it fits all breast/nipple types, is light & portable. I purchased it from Ubere who are quite rightfully passionate about their amazing products. They provided a practical demonstration & after sales support. Thank you!

madwabit
madwabit

Sabelle
SabelleSydney2 posts

Great pump

Purchased the allegro pump over New Years 2014.

Received it a few days after ordering - which was a pleasant surprise, as I thought it would have taken longer (based on some of the reviews I have read).

Have used the pump moderately since and so far have not encountered any issues.

Many of my friends purchased another well known brand pump and theirs have all had major issues and struggle to get replacements. I've used mine at least twice a day for the past 4 months and have had no problems. Hopefully it's still going strong in a few years when I decide to have another bub.
Good price, works well, portable, easy to clean

katess
katessSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Love this pump

Bought this at last years baby expo & have been really happy with it. I got the double pump but only use it as a single & just got the extra pump for spare parts as it was only $10 extra for the double as an expo special. Great pump, have had any issues & have been using a few times a week for 3 months. An announcement was made on their Facebook page that the owner was leaving (to have a baby I think) and obviously people are fed up with not getting responses but I do believe they have new management.
Inexpensive, works great
William
WilliamMelbourne2 posts

Terrible service and product

We purchased the pump from the 2013 Expo and it has NEVER worked since. Have been trying to get in contact with them and can never speak to anyone. Never return any calls or emails. Have raised a complaint with the ACCC and I am now looking at going to VCAT. I hope they have a store this year at the expo as I will be telling them where to take the product.

mumtotila
mumtotilaACT2 posts

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customer

Your lucky... I did buy it at an expo and after 6 weeks it broke.... that was months ago and i still cant get them to respond,,, i had to hire on :(

C N
C NNSW

Great pump

Love this pump. I previously had a Medela Harmony which I loved but thought I would get an electric pump for his baby as I will be working further away from daycare and will have to pump more. I bought this pump at the baby fair. Great price compared with other brands and so far so good. I am getting good yield from it and it is very easy to use.
Inexpensive, easy to use