4.4

2.7

Annie C.
Annie C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good but loud

Great little unit but noisier than I expected. Does a great job in my kitchen clearing the humidity. Easy to operate and emptying the water tank is simple. Doesn't hold as much water as my other one though. Still, this one is compact and fits into smaller spaces which is why I bought it. Show details ·  1
paula Paula
paula Paula

Love it .. money well spent

I bought this brand as it was recommended to me and I'm am very pleased with my purchase Show details ·  1
Maria Vastani
Maria VastaniVictoria2 posts

Working perfectly and easy to empty!

We purchased 3 of these recently for our business. They work beautifully and are very easy to empty. Good price and quality. Show reply
Robert Munro
Robert MunroMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Does the job first rate

Removes water and stopped widows having to be wiped clean of moisture every morning. Does what it's claimed to do, Great Show reply
Lumpy Harley
Lumpy HarleyHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Good stuff

Got rid of the humidity in my bedroom and keeps it low Show reply
Watto
WattoSydney, NSW2 posts

Found it works even better with a fan heater going at the same time and the doors and windows closed. Show reply
adamm
adammSydney, NSW2 posts

Does the job reliably

We’ve had the unit for just over a year now and it has operated reliably since day one. Only maintenance required is cleaning the air filter which is easy to do. Having to empty the reservoir every day also is a good way of keeping my plants watered! Show details ·  1
Tina
TinaNew South Wales
Sandra Nardone
Sandra Nardone

Ionmax ION622 Dehumidifier

This dehumidifier works well, takes the moisture out of the air efficiently,
highly recommend this product. Show reply
Karl C.
Karl C.Sydney, NSW

Anonymous
Anonymous

This is very portable and easy to store. Have just started using it and it seems to be collecting a lot of moisture from my house.
Morgs
Morgs

nearly 4 years and running sweet

Thought people might be looking for a dehumidifier now (march 2022). Bought a ION 622 in July 18 it has worked very well for us. The last 3 weeks it has worked constantly when we've had power(we even ran it on a genset,its that important to us to keep mould out)only stopping when its full or has reached set levels. Cant fault this unit, you can hear it but its not roaring,it might be a little loud when it stops but again not over bearing.
Caitlin
Caitlin

Saved me!

I love it! I bought mine second hand and on the first day it removed 6 Litres of water from my bedroom alone. I went from 94% humidity to a fresh and clean 74% over the day. I have ordered another 2 as my whole hours is around 92% humidity and everything is going mouldy and feels wet and disgusting. Yes it makes noise but it has a compressor.. and compressors make noise.. its not a problem for me.
Robyn
RobynMelbourne16 posts

Amazing

It’s so crazy how much water this can pull from the air, solved my mould issue and one of my best appliances, highly recommended -quiet and effective and easy to empty
James D.
James D.Sydney, NSW47 posts

Terrible Unit from Andatech

Leaks and makes a Trimble hissing noise only one fan speed and water all over my floor and carpet. Humidity does not change and I have a separate Humidity stat . The ion 622 is inaccurate and causes more humidity then it solves it just blows warm air ? I didn't buy a heater did I.....

The whole unit is a fail.

I wouldn't buy unless you like to waste money. Show details