ART Removals & Storage

ART Removals & Storage

Brand Manager for ART Removals & Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.1

Ekaterina
    EkaterinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid avoid avoid!!!!

Don't go with them! This was the biggest mistake i wish we read the reviews.
    They deleted their business from Google as there were many bad reviews including our.
    They took our money and never provided the service. Unprofessional!!! Stay away!

Antonio S.
    Antonio S.Sydney, NSW

terrible people, ugly,

We paid for the removalist service. They didnt even give us a receipt. They did not the service and didnt give the money back. Now i had to go court to get my money back. [names removed] = Bunch of crookies

Excellent removal service

AR Removals relocated my furniture and other household goods on 30th April 2020 in the suburbs of Adelaide. Mat and his assistant were excellent. They were very careful with everything and there was no damage to either my house or my possessions. They were diligent, wasted no time and courteous. I felt that they delivered a valued service at a good price. Mat has years of experience and I was confident that he was doing everything well as I oversaw the move. I highly recommend this moving company.

Ajay Q.
    Ajay Q.Victoria

New owners..they're awesome now!!

It's sad these people are suffering after buying this business due to bad reviews from previous owners. We just got our 65inch delivered from gold coast to melb and nearly didn't go ahead because of the bad reviews. They are really nice people to deal with and the delivery man was awesome and nice! He wrapped our TV in blankets and tied it down everything was secure. Really stoked we took a chance on them cuz our TV is in perfect condition and they were really nice to deal with. Don't let the crap reviews stop you from going with them! highly recommend the new owners!!

Karla M
    Karla MSydney, NSW

Be careful, the worst removalist experience

My family had one of the worst experience of our lives by hiring these scammers. They did not do the service and we lost our money. We called 000 and reported them. We encourage you to do the same. Be careful with [Names Removed]. They are nice until you pay them. Then, your money's gone.

Alli J
    Alli JVictoria

DO NOT TRUST this company with your goods

Danielle
    DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing !!!

Art removals went above and beyond for me , truely beautiful people ! Communication was excellent and I was informed when my item was picked up , they were also good enough to take photos of the fridge I brought so I knew the condition :) When Sam dropped the fridge off to me he was nothing but lovely ! My fridge had not a single mark on it ! He cared for it so well ! I highly recommend to anyone needing to move :) A+++++

Couldn’t recommend highly enough! Went beyond and above with the service. Irini was professional and

2 bedroom unit
    Long distance, Queensland to Victoria
    Yes, on time and kept me up to date with what was happening

Delfordham
    DelfordhamSydney, NSW

Great experience

Sam and his team moved a two bedroom apartment’s worth of furniture from Sydney to Melbourne for us.

We asked them to deliver quickly over the 2019 new year period. We had a tight budget. They delivered.

Absolutely recommended.

Maria Romeo
    Maria Romeo

Absolutely quality service from beginning to end!

I had the huge task of moving equivalent to 3 bed house from Brisbane to 3 hours west. My decision to arrange a removalist was well worth every cent to leave it all to Sam and his boys. The quality of care taken, from packing to placement in my new house was all taken care off for me. Good old fashioned service with a smile is a rare experience these days. Thankyou to Irini in the office for keeping me posted on all the details and answering all my questions. If your needing a removal big or small I recommend highly getting a quote from these guys. I found the costing was highly competitive and well under any quote received for local businesses. It was a pleasure thankyou so much Art Removals

rab
    rabGold Coast

I had to call 000.

Constructive Feedback

Excellent service 10/10

We used them for a move from Canberra to Queensland and they were excellent! Could not have been happier with the service. We initially used another company and had the most drama ever! Should have used Art Removals and storage initially! Thank you team for all your help.

Em F
    Em FNewcastle

No issues

I will admit, I saw the amount of terrible reviews online on the day my furniture was due to be picked up and I had a bad feeling after reading them. However, I had two lounges sent from Newcastle to Melbourne with zero issues. The lounges were a very soft fabric and quite expensive but both were delivered with no marks or damage. I had a few different bags with the feet and other various pieces (pillows etc.) and all of these came off the truck without any issues. The driver knew exactly what I'd put on to the truck and got it off with no issues.
    Very quick turn around too. No complaints here!

Chris
    ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

The move - a backload from Cooma in southern NSW to Qld Sunshine Coast went smoothly, efficiently and as promised.
    From my initial inquiry through to delivery, all was done expediently, politely and helpfully. Regular communications ensured there were no surprises.
    The guys on the truck were careful, considerate and polite.
    Can't fault Art's service and would certainly use them again.
    They have my recommendation.
    Chris.