ART Removals & Storage

ART Removals & Storage

Amazing !!!

Art removals went above and beyond for me , truely beautiful people ! Communication was excellent and I was informed when my item was picked up , they were also good enough to take photos of the fridge I brought so I knew the condition :) When Sam dropped the fridge off to me he was nothing but lovely ! My fridge had not a single mark on it ! He cared for it so well ! I highly recommend to anyone needing to move :) A+++++

Couldn’t recommend highly enough! Went beyond and above with the service. Irini was professional and

2 bedroom unit
Long distance, Queensland to Victoria
Yes, on time and kept me up to date with what was happening

Great experience

Sam and his team moved a two bedroom apartment’s worth of furniture from Sydney to Melbourne for us.

We asked them to deliver quickly over the 2019 new year period. We had a tight budget. They delivered.

Absolutely recommended.

Absolutely quality service from beginning to end!

I had the huge task of moving equivalent to 3 bed house from Brisbane to 3 hours west. My decision to arrange a removalist was well worth every cent to leave it all to Sam and his boys. The quality of care taken, from packing to placement in my new house was all taken care off for me. Good old fashioned service with a smile is a rare experience these days. Thankyou to Irini in the office for keeping me posted on all the details and answering all my questions. If your needing a removal big or small I recommend highly getting a quote from these guys. I found the costing was highly competitive and well under any quote received for local businesses. It was a pleasure thankyou so much Art Removals

I had to call 000.

Moved interstate, originally had good customer service. Which quickly turned to crap once questions were asked after pickup, with delivery being late, furniture and belongings being damaged, aggression from the delivery driver whom also made threats to my family. I called 000 and he quickly changed, started shoving our stuff at us to get off the truck and he took off. I then went to the police station to make a report as he threatened violence to my family. Got charged by company extra although shouldn’t have as if things were packed properly it wouldn’t have gone over cubic metre. Was told our stuff would stay on the same truck from pickup to delivery, but it had been moved completely onto a different truck and company even lied to the police about that. Very disappointed.

Constructive Feedback

Moving is so stressful so customers want to know that they are being looked after and that the services they invest thier money in meets thier expectations.

Excellent service 10/10

We used them for a move from Canberra to Queensland and they were excellent! Could not have been happier with the service. We initially used another company and had the most drama ever! Should have used Art Removals and storage initially! Thank you team for all your help.

No issues

I will admit, I saw the amount of terrible reviews online on the day my furniture was due to be picked up and I had a bad feeling after reading them. However, I had two lounges sent from Newcastle to Melbourne with zero issues. The lounges were a very soft fabric and quite expensive but both were delivered with no marks or damage. I had a few different bags with the feet and other various pieces (pillows etc.) and all of these came off the truck without any issues. The driver knew exactly what I'd put on to the truck and got it off with no issues.
Very quick turn around too. No complaints here!

Very Impressed

The move - a backload from Cooma in southern NSW to Qld Sunshine Coast went smoothly, efficiently and as promised.
From my initial inquiry through to delivery, all was done expediently, politely and helpfully. Regular communications ensured there were no surprises.
The guys on the truck were careful, considerate and polite.
Can't fault Art's service and would certainly use them again.
They have my recommendation.
Chris.

Highly recommend

A pleasurable smoothe easy experience from start to finish with a highly professional company with over 30 years experience
Initial communication was kind caring and efficient and this continued throughout
My move was a backload from Sydney to Hervey Bay which included an extremely heavy solid sleigh bed which needed to be carried downstairs yet this was handled with the utmost efficiency and ease

outstanding removal service

Excellent service- on your doorstep in a flash. Incredible price, excellent care of furniture items and superb customer service from the beginning to end. Move from Canberra to Cootamundra. Several delicate furniture items. Overall, highly recommended- trustworthy, peace of mind and immediate service. Excellent follow up and assurance of quality service.

Fantastic Service and Friendly Honest people

My parents BIG move was a stressful time but ART Removals made it the easy at both ends.. Pickup was huge but they were friendly and helpful the whole time.. We would like to Thank you all for making our move as easy as possible. Cheers Danni

Terrible experience

This is the worst business I have ever had to deal with in my life they are rip off scammers and I would recommend you do not use them as they have charged me $6000 and I still have not received my stuff and they are trying to charge me for holding back my stuff because they said it would not fit on the truck

Art Removalist is great company for moving interstate, I am so happy with the service. I will definitely recommend this to my friends

Awful, awful removalist - stay away!

I'm in the process of moving some furniture interstate with a much more reputable and professional removalist, which has made me recall using ART Removals & Storage some 2.5 years ago.

All I can stress is this: the removalist and storage industry is highly competitive and operates with low profit margins; if a removalist's quote comes in more expensive, then they will almost certainly provide superior service. Conversely, a cheaper quote implies an inferior service, which ART Removals & Storage proved to be. Ultimately, you shouldn't just concern yourself with price when it comes to moving furniture.

In summary, ART Removals & Storage were slow in responding to correspondence, added a series of costs throughout the process rather than confirm these upfront, their removalists unprofessional in appearance and approach, treated my goods with little care, arrived at my new place with a series of damaged goods and then showed very little sympathy when querying the damage and following up insurance.

Yes, ART Removals & Storage will probably be cheaper than their competitors but the inevitable damage to your goods will nullify any cost savings. The fact that their website hasn't changed in 2.5 years also speaks volumes.

Do yourself a favour and use anyone but ART Removals & Storage!

Super

The team delivered a small back load for me from Melbourne to Sydney.

Sami was kind, easy to communicate with and extremely helpful. Furniture was delivered without any damage at all. I fully recommend them.

Terrible! Table so damaged it completely fell apart and had to be thrown out

Small move, only a few things from brisbane to tamworth.
felt like they didn't really read my emails, best to call them and talk to them
my table was so damaged i had to throw it away. i understand compressed wood gets damaged but nobody told me i would have to completely disassemable all drawers etc.
Fridge had a dent in it.. was honestly scared id have to throw away everything
Only one guy to deliver the stuff to the address, ''running late''
Hardly given any notice before picking up the furniture.
absolutely terrible company, i wish i had read the reviews first.
paid in cash and then emailed saying i hadnt paid?? that was sorted out -- but how does this even happen??

Outstanding Team

Sami and team carried out a small back load on my behalf from Melbourne to Sydney. They were flexible, helpful, efficient, punctual and good hearted. I highly recommend this service, thanks, Guys.

Great

They moved our 3 bedroom household from Ballarat to Sydney and they were very professional and kind. I would definitely recommend.

Rip off

Stay CLEAR I should of listen to the reviews. Paid a deposit $170 we never ever settled on a date I said I would like 4th April she never confirmed it was only back load. I didn't need the service anymore and she refused to refund me nothing not even half so I paid for nothing and got nothing ever disappointing.