Aseako Electric Bikes Australia

Aseako Electric Bikes Australia

Bernard

Bernard

Does what its designed to do

Received my bike on Tuesday and did a 60km round trip to work the very next day.
    If you're used to travel on a road or racing bike as I am you'll be dissapointed with the speed. Unfortunately there no one to blame for this as the bike does exactly what is advertised. If you need speed I would recommend a 500W unit.
    Good handling over bumps, good energy savings if you don't mind travelling slower than the racing bikes around you.
    Very hard work trying to keep up with the racing bikes

Aseako
    Brett R.Aseako
    froggy

froggy

Great customer service

I bought my eblike 12 months ago, and it was delivered to my place on time, with no additionnal charge.
    Great communication too: any email was replied too within hours.
    I use it to go to work every day, it looks good,and despite of its weight the ebike can help you a lot
    even going up hill without sweating, which is remarkable in queensland.
    great customer service

Good buy!

My last bike was a folding electric bike with small wheels and no gears. So heavy and so hard to ride without power because of hub drive and no gearing. Our 2 new Aseako bikes have arrived and been riden on flat paths and up steep hill. Marvelous! We went to Maroochydore to test ride them first and to check out the agent. So impressed we went home and ordered 2, the Alto and Sports.
    Well geared for hills. Can easily ride for exercise without power.

DES3175
    DES3175

Athol MorrisCanberra

Very Positive Experience

BES
    BES

Could you please advise where the Aseako ebike is made? I am looking at another (Easybike) made in France. It has the hub motor. Thanks. Eve

Charlie
    Charlie
    CF54

CF54South East Queensland, QLD

The greatest bike on the Planet

Peter
    Peter

I have done 800Km now on my Aseako Mono and love it, But the only fault I have found with this bike is it's gears, it constantly jumps out of gear and needs fine tuning all the time to work properly.

The best purchase I have ever made

This is my first eletric bike, so do not have the experience of trying another. This is such a great looking bike and I receive comments all the time about how it does not look like an eletric bike. It has made the ride from my property (dirt road uphill) to the bitumin so easy, I would not go back to an unpowered bike again. I had the disc brakes fitted which I do recommend, as it is a heavy bike. I have found the battery life to be good, though I only use the electric assist for the first part of my ride.
    Reliable, great communication from the company

Paul6580
    Paul6580

Lea.............i'm considering buying an Aseako Sport for my wife. She is say 5'6''. Will it be ok? Is it easy to pedal when required? Can you fit a shopping basket to the bike? Many thanks

Mary Roberts

Mary RobertsADELAIDE

Great bike

My husband and I bought an Aseako a few months ago. I have had a hub type previously and think that the central drive is a much better system. Took a little getting used to, different from the hub, so much more torque, and great on hills. At first, for me being short, the distance between the seat and pedals was a bit of a stretch but am now used to it and don't notice it. I am 66 and now ride to work each day, weather permitting, takes me an hour each way, with the best workout on the way home (more hills). Am so glad we bought the Aseako. Would recommend it to my friends, and have.
    Reasonably priced. Chance to test ride.
    Distance between seat and pedals a bit of a stretch if you are short in stature.

JACKXRACING

JACKXRACINGSydney, NSW

Great E bike for starter or anyone

i purchased a white E bike today which is Aseako and i have found out below points
    affordable
    quality made
    fast and efficiency
    phat style
    reliable battery and long lasting

99/100 and one mark to be perfect if there is pre holes for water bottle mounting bracket :)

definately recommended to anyone

salesmanship terrible

Well, how can I descibe what I was told by the sales person [name removed] NOT to buy.
    I questioned why it was so cheap (in comparison), and the reply;
    "You may be better saving some more funds and buying a more expensive one if that will make you feel more comfortable."
    Smart answers like that, with my wife and kids all saying "buy" means I won't. In addition, a test ride that was organised by the same person, was cancelled by them.

sales person has a very high opinion - but not of the bike it seems.

S.Saunders
    S.Saunders
    Chuckalakala
    Chuckalakala

So basically you're giving low marks on a product because the guy selling it to you was on his period?

Jk3448
    Jk3448

We want to know about the bike not the sales man. Don't [censored word removed] on small company's cause of one guy.

Richard37SYDNEY

Great bike - upmarket version of the Aseako

Rico11

Rico11AU

Excellent value for money

Christie56

Christie56MELBOURNE

Amazing Service, Amazing Product!

I can now ride with the Family - life changer

Love the bike. everyone should have one

Great before sales advice and service. this didn't drop off after the sale either with all my queries / requests responded to straight away. product is excellent also. i have since sold my car and use the bike to get to and from work. conservatively this is a saving of $2000 a year so the bike pays itself off pretty fast. this bike gets some pretty rough treatment and stands up to the dirt track i ride on. i am also near the beach and the salt air hasn't affected it yet (6 months on).
    So easy to ride and the amount of money i save is going to pay for a pretty good holiday at the end of year
    The bike could be a bit lighter but all the electric bikes i tried were similar. it probably needs disc brakes also but i am told these are coming

Great bike. Love it.

I haven't been on a bike for seven years because of my Chronic Fatigue... but this little puppy pushed me a long, up some hills with next to no pedalling. Cycling was a daily part of my life before I got sick and I missed intensely.

But I'm VERY VERY VERY HAPPPPPPPY right now.

I can now go for a ride with my husband and kids, something taken from me previously. I can't wait to take this with us to the park.
    Pushes up hills will very little exertion.
    Heavy

Very Exciting E-bike!

High Quality Electric Bike

Very impressed wih the uality of the Aseako Electric Bike - lots of torque which is great for uphill climbs. We spent alot of time researching our purchase and we have definately bought what we thnk s te best product in the market.
    High Torque, looks Impressive, very happy and would definately recommend.

Highly Recommended

I took delivery of my Aseako electric bike 3 weeks ago and have ridden it to work at The Rocks (Sydney city) from Surry Hills every day, except for a few days of terrible Sydney weather. What a great way to get around the city, I am totally converted to riding an e-bike now!

The Aseako Electric bike is a very smart looking bike and you can tell just by looking at the bike how well it is made. I have had many people commenting on the bike and 2 people from my office have also purchased since.
    Smart Looking bike, well built, great price and even better customer service - 5 stars!

James

Great bike and goes like the wind

James

Perfect bike with a perfect company