Aseako Electric Bikes Australia

Aseako Electric Bikes Australia

See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aseako

nuidat1969
nuidat1969Sydney Surrounds, NSW

battery replacement

So I have had my Aseako alto electric bike for about 2 years now....Now the problem starts with the battery being sick!!There is no service backup for this bike..One email contact for problems within the sydney area...Where do i go from here..i think parts maybe scarce when the time comes..come on Aseako lift your game with after sales service..
I have received a reply from Brett from Aseako and has explained certain things to me regarding my issues. I apologize for being to hasty and ill informed on my product review on my Aseako electric bike.
I was wrong and i have egg on my face. Once again apologizes to Brett from Aseako..

No customer service NO Parts!

Have emailed three times no reply and gave them longer than 48 hour response time! No spare parts listed. No service people either. Don’t waste money buy from place walk into if have problems

Bernard
Bernard

Does what its designed to do

Received my bike on Tuesday and did a 60km round trip to work the very next day.
If you're used to travel on a road or racing bike as I am you'll be dissapointed with the speed. Unfortunately there no one to blame for this as the bike does exactly what is advertised. If you need speed I would recommend a 500W unit.
Good handling over bumps, good energy savings if you don't mind travelling slower than the racing bikes around you.
Very hard work trying to keep up with the racing bikes

Aseako
Brett R.AseakoSend a private message
froggy
froggy

Great customer service

I bought my eblike 12 months ago, and it was delivered to my place on time, with no additionnal charge.
Great communication too: any email was replied too within hours.
I use it to go to work every day, it looks good,and despite of its weight the ebike can help you a lot
even going up hill without sweating, which is remarkable in queensland.
great customer service

Good buy!

My last bike was a folding electric bike with small wheels and no gears. So heavy and so hard to ride without power because of hub drive and no gearing. Our 2 new Aseako bikes have arrived and been riden on flat paths and up steep hill. Marvelous! We went to Maroochydore to test ride them first and to check out the agent. So impressed we went home and ordered 2, the Alto and Sports.
Well geared for hills. Can easily ride for exercise without power.

DES3175
DES3175
Athol MorrisForde 2914, ACT

Very Positive Experience

BES
BES

Could you please advise where the Aseako ebike is made? I am looking at another (Easybike) made in France. It has the hub motor. Thanks. Eve

Charlie
Charlie
CF54
CF54South East Queensland, QLD

The greatest bike on the Planet

Peter
Peter

I have done 800Km now on my Aseako Mono and love it, But the only fault I have found with this bike is it's gears, it constantly jumps out of gear and needs fine tuning all the time to work properly.

The best purchase I have ever made

This is my first eletric bike, so do not have the experience of trying another. This is such a great looking bike and I receive comments all the time about how it does not look like an eletric bike. It has made the ride from my property (dirt road uphill) to the bitumin so easy, I would not go back to an unpowered bike again. I had the disc brakes fitted which I do recommend, as it is a heavy bike. I have found the battery life to be good, though I only use the electric assist for the first part of my ride.
Reliable, great communication from the company

Paul6580
Paul6580

Lea.............i'm considering buying an Aseako Sport for my wife. She is say 5'6''. Will it be ok? Is it easy to pedal when required? Can you fit a shopping basket to the bike? Many thanks

Mary Roberts
Mary RobertsADELAIDE

Great bike

My husband and I bought an Aseako a few months ago. I have had a hub type previously and think that the central drive is a much better system. Took a little getting used to, different from the hub, so much more torque, and great on hills. At first, for me being short, the distance between the seat and pedals was a bit of a stretch but am now used to it and don't notice it. I am 66 and now ride to work each day, weather permitting, takes me an hour each way, with the best workout on the way home (more hills). Am so glad we bought the Aseako. Would recommend it to my friends, and have.
Reasonably priced. Chance to test ride.
Distance between seat and pedals a bit of a stretch if you are short in stature.

JACKXRACING
JACKXRACINGSydney, NSW

Great E bike for starter or anyone

i purchased a white E bike today which is Aseako and i have found out below points
affordable
quality made
fast and efficiency
phat style
reliable battery and long lasting

99/100 and one mark to be perfect if there is pre holes for water bottle mounting bracket :)

definately recommended to anyone

salesmanship terrible

Well, how can I descibe what I was told by the sales person [name removed] NOT to buy.
I questioned why it was so cheap (in comparison), and the reply;
"You may be better saving some more funds and buying a more expensive one if that will make you feel more comfortable."
Smart answers like that, with my wife and kids all saying "buy" means I won't. In addition, a test ride that was organised by the same person, was cancelled by them.

sales person has a very high opinion - but not of the bike it seems.

S.Saunders
S.Saunders
Chuckalakala
Chuckalakala

So basically you're giving low marks on a product because the guy selling it to you was on his period?

Jk3448
Jk3448

We want to know about the bike not the sales man. Don't [censored word removed] on small company's cause of one guy.

Richard37SYDNEY

Great bike - upmarket version of the Aseako

Rico11
Rico11AU

Excellent value for money

Christie56
Christie56MELBOURNE

Amazing Service, Amazing Product!

I can now ride with the Family - life changer