3.5

kathy.sydney
kathy.sydneySydney, NSW
  Bikini Body Challenge

What a waste of money

Complete waste of money, that money was better off just buying veggies to make green smoothies which is a better tip I can give you than what this "business" does.
Bec
BecHastings
  Verified Ultimate Body

Changed my life!

When I signed up, I wasn't expecting much. I was obese, and scared that everyone would be fit and skinny. What I found was some people were in the same body as me. I did 3 rounds, I started at 120kgs and got down to 65kg by following the clean eat guide and going to her boot camps. No starving myself. It was a bit expensive. If I lost motivation I could see why people would be angry having their money direct debited.

But I pushed through the Doms and was transformed and can life my life feeling confident. (I didn't even get saggy skin of anything because you tone!) those 36weeks changed my life.

Dom20
Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts

Scam

Horrible, bullying company. Keep taking your money and don't respond to requests for refunds. They seem to make up rules for the group on the go and are Great at making this unclear to their followers. Stay away

JTTTT
JTTTT
  Ultimate Body

MASSIVE scam!!!

Just a money hungry business. All they care about is putting money in their pockets and finding ways to do so that are shady! Kept charging me well after I discontinued the plan!

Sam
Sam
  Transform Me Pack

MASSIVE SCAM!

They took so much money from my account and continued to do so until I literally canceled my card! They refused a refund and were extremely rude! Please please please don’t buy ANYTHING from this company.

Mandy
Mandy3 posts

Not bad

I joined the abbbc bootcamps for the first 2 rounds they had in my local area. It was great, I had so much fun and met some great ppl. My trainer was awesome and went above and beyond for us.

Only prob was it was SO expensive, more than double my gym membership now, and the times werent very flexible for full time workers, so i definitely wasn't getting my money's worth. Other than that I would have continued on

rsevi3
rsevi3

Ashby Bines scam

Scam

Ashby Bines

Not a reputable company

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHBY BINES

Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Siobhan O
Siobhan O2 posts

Terrible

Agree with most other people. It's a scam. Such a rip off. Kept taking money out of my account even after the 12 weeks was over. Over $500 has been taken out without my knowledge. Extremely annoyed and upset.

DMH
DMH
  Kick Start
Ange
Ange2 posts
  Empower Me Pack

Don't sign up! They keep taking your money!

You think you are signing up just for 12 weeks, but they keeping taking $40 from your account every month. Even though it's written NO WHERE when signing up, you are signing up to a lifetime membership. BEWARE! They don't give refunds for ripping you off with hidden costs either.

Bindy Lou
Bindy Lou

Thieves!!

Signed up over 12 mths ago for a service I never received which was meant to be under $10 per month. After every possible attempt to cancel with no response what so ever I am now being charged over $30per month. Have contacted department of fair trading and commenced legal action to recover funds

Innocent personGold Coast2 posts
Britta
Britta
  Bikini Body Challenge

scam

I have been trying since March to cancel this. I have not once been contacted emailed or anything about the program but they still take money out my account. Emailed then 5 times and still no response has anyone else had this problem?

Ashy Bines   DM

Hi Britta. Can you please forward all of your correspondence to myself for further investigation? cait@abbbc.com.au Our support staff reply to all emails and so to hear that you have had no reply is very odd.

Clauds
Clauds · Bikini Body Challenge

Have people ever actually gotten refunded or

Had their subscription cancelled? Seeing so many where people have had to cancel their whole bank account. I just want ashy to cance my subscription and get refunded as I didn't even know I had signed up!

Innocent person

Unlikely, with that one, If i didn't pick up on them taking money from my account this would still be going on.

Frank
Frank

I launch a dispute with my bank and got my money back. Just mention that this is an obvious scam and a simple Google search will review it.

Megdmurray
Megdmurray · Bikini Body Challenge

Has anyone ever gotten a subscription fee refund?

Considering I have not gotten a further reply from their "support team" and all my comments on the Facebook page have been deleted and my ability to leave comments disabled I will vent my anger here too.

The information is poorly relayed to customers and a downright disappointment.

As I have paid in advance ( 25 Aug- Sep25) I request a refund for the days in advance of my cancellation request today, i.e Aug 31st-Sep25 and this I am entitled to as I am not being provided with the service any longer as I am cancelling today.

Atpope
Atpope

Their customer service is terrible!!! Absolutely terrible I have also been trying to get some sort of refund and have them stop taking money from my visa for a very long time

It's shocking

detective
detective
rosie
rosie · Bikini Body Challenge

Hi i have split stomick mucels after having my second baby 2 years ago and wondered if doing some of the exercise would do more damage ?like burpies or sit ups

Compare all Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge listings
CategoryBootcamps & Fitness ProgramsBootcamps & Fitness ProgramsBootcamps & Fitness ProgramsBootcamps & Fitness Programs
Program TypeDiet and ExerciseDiet and ExerciseDiet and ExerciseExercise
SupportOnline, In-Person and GroupOnline, In-Person and GroupOnline, In-Person and GroupOnline, In-Person and Group
Duration12 Months21 DaysMonthly12 Weeks