Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge 21 Day Shred

Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge 21 Day Shred

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam

Horrible, bullying company. Keep taking your money and don't respond to requests for refunds. They seem to make up rules for the group on the go and are Great at making this unclear to their followers. Stay away

Ashby Bines scam

Scam
Ashby Bines
Not a reputable company
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ASHBY BINES
Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Innocent person

Innocent personGold Coast

Beware!!!!! Ashy Bines Scam

Terrible Service

Suzanne

Suzanne

Not for me

-Sales great, delivery in Freshwater group poor
-No weigh in, no intros to girls or group
-Weekly program posted but that was about it, no food, meal plans or talk about nutrition
-Trainer spent a lot of time looking at her phone and little time pushing on technique
-Didn't want to sign up as would be an expense waste of time

Amazing and awesome!

I didn't e left to enjoy the program as much as I have. I absolutely love Holland Park training and Mitch and all the trainers have been so friendly and helpful and the sessions are kicking my butt! I really want to stay on after my 21 days are up. Can't imagine not being part of ABBBC holland park.

Bek Ramsden

Bek RamsdenMelbourne

Just what I needed

It was everything i expected. Plenty of support from trainer and online in the forum. Good range of meal plan suggestions. Will be back once I'm able to get there. Family circumstances have come between my training.

Not enough flexible classes

I'm a nurse therefore work shift work and can barely make it to many of the sessions. However the sessions I've been to have been fantastic and the trainers are really motivating and have a lot of knowledge to share. This program would be perfect if it had morning and afternoon sessions daily to make it work for me. However there probably isn't the customer base for that so I will have to go elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with Ashy Bines

Perfect. Love it love my trainer, Erin Rose I think.

I didn't have any expectations, have been following Ashy for years and decided to jump into it. I am able to follow the program and being with other girls is a great motivator.

Love the abbbc family

Loved it all from the recipes to the PT group sessions to the support Luke gives us. My results were more than I ever anticipated. I could follow the booty challenge really easily at home and even got my son and niece doing it to.

Review collected in partnership with Ashy Bines

Great workouts and friendly faces!

Loving ashy bines bootcamps and already feeling fitter after only one week! The trainers are experienced and super friendly. All the girls are very supportive and encourage me to push myself to my limits!

See all Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge reviews