Ashy Bines Transformation Centre

Ashy Bines Transformation Centre

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ashy Bines

4.3
Gold Coast
Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t sign up to anything

Rip you off there fake and after money so avoid at all costs if men went there they would of been hunted down by now take them to court everyone else does .

Erin S
Erin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money Hungry and Poor Communication

Scammers and Thieves

Beware, if you buy a ticket to their show. You will automatically be subscribe to a monthly fee. Its hidden in the lengthy terms and condition. Good luck getting your money back if you fallen for this scam.

Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Find out how Ashy Bines Transformation Centre compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Classes are great

I love the classes, I just wish there was a membership option of 3 classes per week or sign up for 6 months not 12.

My happy place !

Cait M.Ashy Bines

Hi Sharyn, Thank you for taking the time to review. I am so pleased to read how much you are loving the centre.

Cait - ABTC Team

One of the Best

I have only just begun my journey at the TC, but it truly is the best gym I've been to. It's unlike an average gym, it's true to its name, created to help you transform your body, life etc. There is a huge selection of classes, and the classes aren't too big that the trainer can't help you with your technique. The classes are always dynamic and interesting, with a quality selection of equipment to choose from. The trainer support and encouragement is great. The TC team, are all lovely, helpful and professional people. I'm excited to continue the journey with them!

Good

Programs and facilities are excellent.

A smile and acknowledgement from reception staff when entering and leaving is the only area of improvement. Still feel incredibly uncomfortable and like I am bothering them if I need to ask question - and I've been going there for almost 12 months now.

Review collected in partnership with Ashy Bines

Love it! Its the only gym I have enjoyed going to!

Love the transformation centre! Its the best gym I have been to, I love going! So many classes to choose from. The trainers are all so lovely and helpful. Love it!

No place like the TC

The TC is everything I was looking for in gym I do miss the old packages and the programs with the seminars were amazing they helped me I found I benefited from the most. ashy is great and thank you for opening the centre with belts and tracking if you had not have I would probably be the same person on the couch and fat sorry just honest thank you for changing my life

Love this Place

I have just completed my first 12 weeks at the transformation centre and truly love everything about it. It's a wonderful atmosphere with excellent trainers. It really is a transformation centre, not a gym.

Customer S
Customer SGold Coast

**The Worst Gym I have ever been to*** Be Warned!!!!!!!!!!

Shirlz
Shirlz

tc...transformation....no better title needed

its the entire experience.... great personal trainers, great equipment, forever changing training sessions to keep up with all of our thousands and thousands of requests, but overall its the invaluable information, teaching and great community that holds the tc way above the rest.

Female fusion

Room for improvement. Bikes have broken seats and broken monitors boxing gloves stink, pads are ripped, trainers awesome, accounts department dreadful, the women that go keep me coming back each day

Great gym for ladies

Joined the TC recently and loving the variety of classes. Great trainers and facilities.
Would be great to add yoga/stretching classes to the timetable.

Its great...but

Hi
I joined with group of family and we all happy except we've noticed a decline in the state of cleanliness. As a cleaner i notice these things - major dust build up on equipment and scum build up around bathroom taps...
If you need cleaner ☺ we could have that all fixed asap

Read more reviews - page 2