Asko Appliances

Asko Appliances

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alot of money for garbage service and garbage machine

Elysia E.

Elysia E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

You don't get what you pay for

I was really disappointed that a washing machined we had for less than 4 years completely broke and would have been more expensive to repair than get a new one (the motherboard went on it). At 14 months we needed to get a technician out to fix the display screen. We since got a secondhand Samsung - no issues in the two years.

Asko w/m motor failed after 9.5 years

Pays to take extended warranty even with these more expensive machines. Overall happy with the product though would have expected longer life, now throwing out almost perfectly good washer to avoid a $470 motor replacement. However that's 50% of the new F&P machine being delivered tomorrow.
Two major machine faults in this 9.5 year period - still not good enough!

Product fine. Service section terrible

Frank3232

Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy!

My previous washing machine as Fisher and Piker. Worked for 14 years then died. Friend said Asko will work 25 years without problem. So spend three times the money to buy one. Malfunctioned after only four years and costed me $225 to fix it. So don't buy ASKO. Just get a Fisher and Piker or any other main-stream ones which costs half of Asko.

Samdag

SamdagHunter Region, NSW

Buyer Be Ware!!!!!

We bought an ASKO dishwasher, we spent top dollar to ensure we purchased quality that would last! All I can say is google ASKO dishwashers ... I wish we had researched and read reviews.... Look for F12 error which is water intake error.... we had it fixed twice at our own cost and have now had to purchase a new dishwasher. ASKO support were rude, unresponsive and I believe are at fault selling these dishwashers as it is a known fact that the F12 error is happening with all of their dishwashers! DO NOT PURCHASE!

Antsim

AntsimSouth West, WA

LOVE ASKO!

Just renovated my kitchen and chose all new Asko appliances again as they never let me down in my old kitchen. Purchased the wall oven and small steam combo oven, ideal having two ovens, the regenerate function in the steam combo is amazing, goodbye microwave for reheating leftovers. Cooktop is very easy to clean and the wok burner is amazing, such intense heat. Dishwasher also is perfect, cutlery drawer at the top if needed but I general use the basket instead. Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL, I recently had an issue with my oven, that was human error on my part, problem was resolved with Asko via the retailer, instantly. I cannot recommend their products more highly.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Avoid Asko products if you are looking for something reliable

I've had an Asko dishwasher for about 2.5years and have had continual problems. It was a $2000 unit and I have had a technician out about 7 times to fix the various issues. Last one was the diverter and it was tripping the power to the whole house after it caused flooding. The customer service is painfully slow and we have been without a dishwasher for about 2 months. I would recommend another brand. You will probably save money and be happier with the result. I hope this helps avoid some pain to those who have not yet decided on a brand.

Excellent product and people

His is my second asko washing machine . First one lasted 15 years and was working , but a little rust. So updated . Couldnt be happy . The service was outstanding just as good as product. This is why 2 sisters and one friend have purchased one.

Tanita J.

Tanita J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Asko expensive brand not worth it

Brought the asko heat pump dryer. They state it should last for 20 years no problems Ive had it for for years and for the last year Ive had to run the dryer twice to dry one load. And the lint filter would not close and kept falling. They made me pay $100 for a new one so no it doesnt last for 20 years. I am very unhappy vonsidering I paid top price for a product I thought would last

Does as it advertises

Our model is ASKO Model D5456, which we purchased aprox 4 months ago. No rinsing. Quiet running. The best function is being able to use timer. We set for 1 hr and dishes and cutlery come out sparkling.

Faulty appliances

Ive used my oven and cooktop 3 times both have blew up now need replacing mad would be an understatement Ive barely had them installed for a few weeks you call asco the it takes 48 hrs for a response poor customer service and poor quality appliances

Jaco G.

Jaco G.

Not to be purchased - electronic break down

horrible - break in a 3 yr period and limited fixing info - might have to replace F12 error electronic board at $200 +++ I have to add more text to submit this review on this broken product

Chestace

ChestaceGippsland, VIC

10kg ASKO washing machine-local service agent dodgy w/ship, & ASKO customer service absolutely terrible. Do not recommend!

After spending a lot of $$$ on what we thought a quality machine, it continually came up with INLET FAULT from 2 months onwards - have not repaired issue... ongoing - very unhappy!!!

Anne renee Gordon

Anne renee GordonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Longevity rules!

Washing machine and dishwasher both are fantastic workhorses and efficient in their efforts at keeping our household clean! I could not have done the good job of raising 4 great citizens of Australia while working full time as a single mother without the reliability, efficiency and thoroughness of my Asko appliances! Long live Asko!!!!

The Distributor

The DistributorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Huge Asko fan for many years now. Amazing dishwasher and Washing machine

Recently had an issue with washing machine - 10KG top of the range. upgraded from previous 5KG version due to large family. Asko service made appointment and were there exactly on time and found the source of the problem in no time. Small replacement part in the van, fixed and back in action in no time. Great communication with the service office and technician made the whole day seamless.

Great product and service

Replaced old appliance with new asko dishwasher. Service was great and product installation was seamless. I would recommend Asko to anyone looking to update their appliances with a new one.

ValleyForge

ValleyForge

Excellent End to End Experience

Retailer was very knowledgeable and organised. Price was very competitive. Delivery of all ASKO appliances was on time and installed without any issues. Have owned ASKO previously and found them to to be remarkably reliable.

Peter H.

Peter H.Perth, WA

Amazing service

Purchased an Asko Dishwasher earlier this year, for some reason the washer wasn't finishing cycles. I called Asko and they sent a technician out that week!
The technician was friendly, extremely knowledgeable and explained the issue was a strange occurance and re programmed some.settings and now it works like a dream!!
Will use again!
Amazing, Thankyou!

Bruce W.

Bruce W.Hunter Region, NSW

Asko oven

Jaimie Stringer

Jaimie Stringerasked

Whats the asko dishwasher aseo 1253 like?

Glenn

Glennasked

I have just tried to get my washing machine let me choose a program and it will not allow me, with either buttons or knob. I have turned it off in frustration. Has anyone experienced this, also?

Rumpusasked

I have a 12-year-old Asko dishwasher which has done OK till now (though I had to get the outlet hose and the motor replaced about 5 years ago). Now it is leaving food on plates etc. and water is not getting hot, so not drying at end of cycle. Have been told I need a service, however a plumber said he thinks it's not worth fixing at this age. Is he right?

Grant
Grant

Assuming you use about once per day, I'd say 10 years would be a reasonable expectant and 12 years is pretty good... . I also found this; http://homeguides.sfgate.com/long-should-dishwasher-last-average-91045.html

happy customer
happy customer

Hi I've got a Miele standard dishwasher G664 & its still going & its 16yrs old!! - only had 1 service call & that was because the swivel arm was blocked & I didn't know to check it before calling for service. A service repairman was booked & called within 4 days to fix the problem
so I would say buy a Miele - think the basic entry model today is about $1200 ?? but well worth the money

Rumpus

Thanks very much Grant and happy customer. I since heard the prob is probably the thermostat but have decided to put it into retirement as theres only one of me and I like hands on.

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives