Asko Appliances

Asko Appliances

Asko you are the best!!!

The best dishwasher I ever had. So quiet, and cleans dirty dishes well. It meets my expectations and I am satisfied with the service I received from Asko dealer and technicians who installed it . I would highly recommend Asko dishwasher to all families .

Gem
GemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

Asking replaced my dishwasher under warranty. It is wonderful to have it back. Wonderful service. I would especially like to thank the David who installed it. Nothing was too hard. Wonderful communication and great sense of humour . It was a pleasure to have such a positive installer. Id like to acknowledge his great work ethic and attitude.

DO NOT BUY ASKO

If i could give zero i would. I purchased a 5 burner gas cook top and fan forced oven for $4500. Both items were faulty and customer service was atrocious. I logged a warranty call on both items in late Nov 2020 and it took 3 months to get a replacement cook top and I am still waiting on my oven repair in July 2021. 4 times they have sent an electrician and no resolution and now the oven doesnt actually work and Asko are now not replying to me. DO NOT buy Asko.... there are cheaper brands with reputable service out there. They have been nothing but a headache to deal with, I will NEVER buy Asko again

ReneeW
ReneeWPerth, WA

Awesome customer service from WA representative Gabriella Cinalli

I cannot thank Gabriella Cinalli for her prompt action and excellent communication when contacting Asko for repairs to a leaking dishwashing powder box on my washing machine. Despite the machine being out of warranty by just over 1 year, Asko acknowledged that the issue should not be occurring so soon after it’s purchase and have arranged repairs as goodwill. Considering my current financial situation, the actions of Gabriella as a representative of Asko have relieved much of my concerns about the costs involved and the stress of having the issue resolved. Thanks Gabi!

Chris
ChrisPerth, WA

Dishwasher troubleshooting

Gabriella Badger gave me a tip to get the dishwasher working again because I couldn’t get a service mechanic for some time. I tried her tip & it worked so thank you Gabriella for your helpful advice.

Jenny N Jason M.
Jenny N Jason M.Perth, WA

SUPPORT

Antoneta Krzeva
Antoneta KrzevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement of Front Loader 10 kg machine

Thank you to Mark, Garbriella and Mark, including the 2 x M3 Logistic Delivery Installers who replaced my Front Loader 10 kg machine today, appreciate your follow up assistance and professionalism of service.

Support

Gabriella Badger has been a great help to me with a couple of product support items over the past few months. Its really refreshing to be able to communicate with someone who wants to support me and helps get the problem solved.

HVS68
HVS68South East Queensland, QLD

Quality machine and awesome service

We had a great run for over 5 years when a fault developed but after our recent experience with an ASKO repair on our dishwasher we almost look forward to our other brand washing machine dying. Don’t want to jinx ourselves just yet but when that day comes there will be only one brand that is considered and the hardest decision will be which model ASKO we can afford - quality is not cheap.

Noisy

Our new asko washing machine is so noisy when it spins I have to shut the laundry door. Also I was unable to get a base for it as they don’t make one for the largest washing machine.

Marta Chylewski
Marta ChylewskiSydney, NSW

Never buy!

Never buying or recommending an Asko washing machine again! My mother in law’s three year old machine had its bearings rust & then sparks and smoke started to come out of it. Reported it to Asko to assist in rectifying the issue but all they offered was to replace the spare part worth $140 & then told us to cover the labour cost of $38.50 per 15mins work & the machine is probably faulty. Absolutely appalled with their lack of customer service and company morals.

john
john

Great delivery and installation...great washing machine again!

This is our second Asko washer...the first one is still going strong - we just needed another. If I were making the second purchase again I would have opted for the 1600 rpm spin speed. The first Asko is 1600 rpm and we do notice the slightly damper outcome with the new 1400 rpm machine. Otherwise we are adjusting to more electronic controls...but the washing is just as effective and with shorter cycles and reduced water and power use

Nadia
Nadia Perth, WA

Best news today

Got the best news regarding my washing machine thanks to the lovely Gabriella who made it all happen for me she needs to be commended for her knowledge and friendliness, so happy

Five star service

Gabriella went above and beyond to organise a technician from out-of-area to sort out issues we were facing with our dishwasher. Scott provided five star service and sorted out a two year issue in the blink of an eye. What a great team! I can only hope that future services will be as wonderful as this.

Asko Washing Machine

Had a problem with my Asko Washing Machine. Gabriella did an amazing job to fix the issue. Could not ask for better customer service.

Cliff H.
Cliff H. asked

Having trouble with ASKO stovetop - the main gas burner cuts out every time the ASKO electric oven is on. The stovetop has been installed in kitchen bench above the oven. Have tried with or without fan going at high, still main burner cuts out...sometimes only one burner will work when the oven is on, sometimes none. Very tricky when we are having people over, or a big event. Anyone else experienced this?

HasClearance

You will need to have ventilation for the oven cabinet , also make sure that behind the cook top there are gaps and they are not blocked,

benasked

Hi Asko ,
our ASKo pro series. oven
The telescopic rails jammed 3 times now .
What is the best way to slide them back in and operate properly?
Ben

ben

answer please , tomorrow maybe ??

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

What was the outcome when you contacted them directly ?

HasClearance

Is it Pyro oven? if it is when you do pyro clean you should take them out as per usermanual otherwise it will start getting jammed, your best bet to purchase new ones from asko

Chicken4
Chicken4asked

Just received my new ASKO 10kg dryer after 4 uses a squeaky noise can be heard from the back of the dryer. Tried several timed to call customer serviced placed on hold for over 10 min on each occation. Tried to book in a service via their web site and it would not accept my model number. Can anyone help me and has anyone else having this problem.

Noel L.
Noel L.

Try the extended warranty number that seems to get answered

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives