Asko Appliances

Asko Appliances

2.6

Qld

QldQueensland

The worst customer service ever

After purchasing a washing machine (8KG Front Loader Washing Machine: W4086P.W.AU), dryer and pedestal drawer from ASKO in March 2020, we have had the washing machine replaced because the first one was faulty then the 2nd machine repaired twice because it leaked. We are awaiting our third replacement pedestal drawer because the first two were faulty. Customer service is non-existent. Highly recommend NEVER buying from this company.

Humph

HumphSydney

Will not respond to service emails

Asko delivered a dishwasher without a cutlery basket. I have phoned twice and emails 3 times - no response. 3 months later still waiting for a response so I can get my cutlery basket. Appalling service. Average product - so I would choose another brand.

Angus

AngusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rubbish Product/Fake Warranty

Objectively, there might be the odd Boeing 747 that makes less noise than my drier. Objectively. the sending of a number of emails and the making of a series of phone calls without response might give the appearance of a useful warranty! Subjectively- a useless and expensive product! Do not buy this brand!! Even my washing machine shredded my first load of washing

loray777

loray777Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my Asko Dishwasher

I love my Asko Dishwasher. Cleans the dishes perfectly and I love the ease of the drawers, also the amount of room top and bottom compared with my old one. It's a pleasure using it.

Sue Caroll

Sue Caroll

Very happy so far with our Combi steam oven

The oven was delivered on the nominated day and in the time frame advised. Very happy with it so far after a week of use. Waiting to attend a free cooking demo this Saturday at the outlet we purchased it from (Spartan Electrical) who we have been very happy with. This will just give us a some more tips and confidence in getting the best out of it. The Oven is brilliant. Very user friendly and cooks beautifully.

Angela and Neil

Angela and NeilPerth, WA

Love it!!

Our last one lasted 12 years (with hard water) so we decided to get the same again!! Love this one. Great size, love that it has the basket for cutlery as well as the upper drawer. Easy to use. Hopefully will get 12 years out of this one too!!

Erica

EricaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

I had the pleasure to talk to Sheralee today. She took the time to review my situation and take it upon herself to find a resolution to my challenge. Sheralee, thank you for taking ownership of my query and helping to resolve so quickly. I will continue to recommend ASKO because of Sheralee's excellent customer service.

nemtsas09

nemtsas09Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and friendly customer service

When booking in a service call today Sheralee was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly which made the whole process easy, quick and hassle free. Thank you! It is acknowledged and appreciated.

Michael K.

Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Quiet.

It looks good. It is unbelievably quiet, and the layout is much smarter than my old machine so you can fit more in. The dishes are coming out cleaner and drier. Very Happy.

Bruni

BruniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful customer service

Thank you Sheralee, you attended my call, asked a few relevant questions and came back to me with an outcome, as you said you would. Fantastic customer service! I would have no hesitation recommending Asko to any of my friends.

Andrea R

Andrea RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dishwasher

My second Asko dishwasher after 14 years. Can't complain about that. This time it is quieter and a few touches better than before. Great communication when it was arriving and being installed. All good!

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ASKO dishwasher

Sms from installers the day before delivery.They were punctual, professional and helpful, and ensured a formless fitting into the space. I paid the extra from my initial choice from cheaper brands (which were flimsy in comparison )and am very pleased I did. The machine is simple to use and the instruction manual clearly explains the options. The machine is very quiet and efficient .

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Olivia - Fantastic and knowledgeable

Have now spoken with Olivia on multiple occasions after some issues with blockages and dispenser's and she has sent through multiple trouble shoots + organised technician visits. It has been a simple and easy process and it is all thanks to her.

Gaga

GagaSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best

The dishwasher lived up to its hype providing exactly what we wanted. I must compliment the salesman at Harvey Norman (Massey) who knew what he was talking about. We did look at a Miele but his knowledge helps us to choose.

Helpful service call today

Friendly helpful and efficient, it doesn't get better than that! Sheralee emailed me the appropriate Operator Manual for my Asko Washing Machine. Then we determined I did require a service call out, which she booked for me. Thank you Sheralee Sykes

jimmy gSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service

Phoned Asko customer service at least 10 times over past 2 weeks for service of my Asko washing machine. Nobody ever answers the phone - even after 30 minutes
Asko have an email form on their customer service site - sent twice but no reply.
This company used to be great - they are trashing their once good reputation.

AmeenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

Clothes dryer problems within 2 months, service guy comes out, does nothing, try's to address of of several problem, doesnt do anything and guess what, need to take more time off work. Paid smae money instead of Miele and made a bad decision.

Evelyn Yammine

Evelyn YammineSydney, NSW

Assistance for servicing and parts

Sheralee Skyes was aiding our service booking and speaking to us in replacement parts. She was patient and very helpful with a pleasant personality. I am super impressed with all Asko products I have purchased and now speaking with Sheralee very impressed with the service.

Evelyn Yammine

Alicia Y.

Alicia Y.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service was fantastic.

Sheralee was extremely helpful. She managed to get me a service call earlier than anyone else could. She made sure all my details and information were correct and explained all charges. Sheralee made this such an easy process. Thank you so much!

Carol

Carol

Just rang ASKO to organise a repair. The service by Sheralee was exceptional. She was able to call up my product straight away and sort the problem for me in no time at all. It was an absolute delight to deal with her. Thank you Sheralee