Asko Appliances

Asko Appliances

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service by Olivia. She went above and beyond to assist with my concerns and needs on queries on my washing machine. She gave great advice and was very polite.

Ana B.

Ana B.Sydney, NSW

Best after sales customer service only from Olivia

Amanda W

Amanda WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Shocking after sales service

Bought a dishwasher, had it for a month and it completely stopped working. Still waiting for a replacement a month after making a warranty claim! The service centre tells me a different thing every time I call (which has been about 10 times, waiting 20-25 minutes on hold each time) - with no apology offered for my family being without a dishwasher for 1 month (after only having the thing for a month in the first place). So disappointed - the inconvenience has been massive, and is even more significant now with my family of 5 all at home due to Coronavirus and eating every meal at home. Will never buy an Asko again, or recommend the product to anyone.

Find out how Asko Appliances compares to other Appliance Brands

Incredible after sales service by Olivia

My washing machine has been wonderful since bought in late 2018. Washes well and has great functionality. It developed a sudden fault, leading me to speak with Olivia, After Sales Consultant. She was incredibly helpful and worked very hard with the management team behind the scenes to have a replacement machine issued as quickly as possible. Her help, and Asko's after sales service, was tremendously appreciated. I couldn't recommend Olivia or Asko more highly. Thank you very much.

Traveller

Traveller

Asko WAS a good product

From passed experience I bought Asko appliances when I built a new house in 2016. In the last four years I have had the dishwasher serviced and parts replaced from the first six months of purchase to just last month at least six times. This last visit I was told I needed to replace the program buttons on the door as moisture gets in and they don’t work at a cost over $500 plus service. Alternately I can use my hair dryer to dry out the moisture so I can turn the machine on.
I’ll just buy another dishwasher but NOT ASKO!

Worst ever machine and customer service. Do yourself a favour and buy a Bosch instead

Started having problems after 2 years. After 5 years and it being out of warranty it's now in the landfill where it belongs. Even their own Asko serviceman recommended buying a new machine saying it wasn't worth fixing. Total junk machine and a sham. Bought a Bosch to replace it for half the price. Delivers a superior wash and is much quieter. Don't waste your hard earned money on Asko.

Great Service from Olivia

I had to contact ASKO about an ongoing issue with our dishwasher. Olivia was very helpful and courteous and helped me to get everything sorted out very efficiently - thank you.

Chris Callaghan

Chris CallaghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service from Himangi - thank you?

After numerous following up calls relating to our warranty claim for our new cooktop, I had the good fortunate to speak with Himangi on the phone. Himangi is an empathetic, active listener, who reassured me that she would follow up on my claim.
Himangi called me back with in a couple of hours and left a message to confirm that our warranty claim had been successful and what "next steps" to expect from Asko.

RJ1974

RJ1974Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non-existent service

New year's day 2020 my front loading Asko washing machine stopped spinning.
The washing machine was about 10 years old and had given pretty good service- as you would expect for a high priced European made unit.
On the 2nd January 2020 I booked a service call via website.
As at 10th March I have not had any reply or response whatsoever.
We replaced the Asko with another European made machine at a cost of slightly more than an Asko service call and expected repair costs, it has been delivered, installed and the old one taken away within 36 hours.

Jane

JaneNortheast, VIC

10kg heat pump dryer faulty

Machine purchased in may 2017 for $2500, required first warranty service in October 2017 for water bypassing removable water tank and pouring onto floor. Machine used seasonly over next two years (minus one year in storage), upon using again in March 2020, exact same issue arising with water pouring out over floor, service department refused to repair under warranty due to it being 4 months over the two year period from last repair, (pointed out that machine hasn’t been used all summer). Very disappointing outcome considering such an expensive purchase has been used for under 2 and a half winters.

Frances McQuade

Frances McQuadeIllawarra, NSW

Great washer dryer combo!!

Have the washer dryer and it’s great! Much better than the AEG one I had very pleased all round would recommend to any prospective buyer thinking about a top of the range appliance

Jitu

JituSydney, NSW

Inferior product with poor customer service

Bought ASKO washing machine 4 years ago. 4 service calls made in the last 4 months and still having the same issue. Technician is unable to detect the problem. Requested for refund but was advised that the extended warranty works as insurance and ASKO is unable to refund. The extended warranty team is saying that this is product issue and the client needs to discuss this directly with ASKO. Logged service call online, but it disappeared and need to call them again after 5 days to re-book the service. I bought ASKO because of the brand name and high quality product, but the experience is completely opposite. Paid top dollars for very inferior product.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible after sale service

Paid top dollar for a Front loader washing machine.
It’s now leaking just after 15 months.
Left voice mails to get called back by warrant claims team nothing!
Called after 2 hours and now on hold for 45 minutes.

Asko ProWash 8kg - Best washing machine EVER!

Great service and delivery. ProWash Washing machine is super quiet, has awesome washing cycle options and looks great too! My mum had an ASKO for 16 trouble free years... Hope we get the same from ours :)

Unsure

Hi I love my knew Asko front loader my only concern is that it last longer than ten years my previous when was only ten years old it was used only once a day / as we are retired, very disappointed ask I have arthritis I went back to Asko because of no no rubber ring .could not really afford a new one .
Kind regards eileen .The man who installed the new one was excellant service

Paul Saciri

Paul Saciri

What happened to Asko?

Bought a brand new rangehood and had it delivered, since there was no option to pick it up. Opened the box and it was badly damaged. Had it replaced within a week, which isn't bad, so kudos to them. Then, after I damaged the chimney cover whilst installing it I called spare parts to purchase a replacement. For the folded piece of stainless steel they wanted $1,300!!! The rangehood only cost $900! That is not a typo! When I asked why the guy said that's just what it is. I cannot believe they have the nerve to charge that much for a simple part. I will definitely be taking this further.

Tanya Platkov

Tanya PlatkovSydney, NSW

Washing machine broken

My washing machine had broken down and I was told by one of the managers and the technician that it was not fixable but a beautiful girl at asko service called Olivia Swinney did her absolute best work to fix it she was absolutely amazing and I couldn’t thank her enough

Eliza

ElizaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible service communication

Munjor

MunjorWestern Australia

Asko washing machine warranty - Service support

Our washing machine recently stopped working and we logged a job as it was still under warranty. Due to delay with local repair team, I contacted Asko a second time to see if there was an alternate provider. Due to the remoteness of where we live there isn't anyone else, however Tahala who I spoke to on the phone provided some additional troubleshooting tips that have actually helped get our machine up and running again. Thanks for your wonderful help and friendly phone manner, much appreciated.

asko dishwasher D5644

our Asko dishwasher broke down after 5 years of service we reported it to Asko who where prompt with their service next day
the dishwasher had ants in the control panel works great again
Excellent repairman and really knew his job

Jaimie Stringer

Jaimie Stringerasked

Whats the asko dishwasher aseo 1253 like?

Glenn

Glennasked

I have just tried to get my washing machine let me choose a program and it will not allow me, with either buttons or knob. I have turned it off in frustration. Has anyone experienced this, also?

Rumpusasked

I have a 12-year-old Asko dishwasher which has done OK till now (though I had to get the outlet hose and the motor replaced about 5 years ago). Now it is leaving food on plates etc. and water is not getting hot, so not drying at end of cycle. Have been told I need a service, however a plumber said he thinks it's not worth fixing at this age. Is he right?

Grant
Grant

Assuming you use about once per day, I'd say 10 years would be a reasonable expectant and 12 years is pretty good... . I also found this; http://homeguides.sfgate.com/long-should-dishwasher-last-average-91045.html

happy customer
happy customer

Hi I've got a Miele standard dishwasher G664 & its still going & its 16yrs old!! - only had 1 service call & that was because the swivel arm was blocked & I didn't know to check it before calling for service. A service repairman was booked & called within 4 days to fix the problem
so I would say buy a Miele - think the basic entry model today is about $1200 ?? but well worth the money

Rumpus

Thanks very much Grant and happy customer. I since heard the prob is probably the thermostat but have decided to put it into retirement as theres only one of me and I like hands on.

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives