Asko T408HD

Asko T408HD

MPN: T408HD

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

Jo B
Jo BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money

Worse dryer I have ever owned. 2.5 years old and it has had 5 visits in the past month to fix it as it keeps cutting out mid cycle and no one can fix it.
Apart from that it rolls sheets and towels into a ball and does not dry them. Even an average load of clothes takes 2 cycles to dry them properly.
The best thing about it? Its getting collected when my new dryer arrives. Never again would I buy an Asko!

Purchased in May 2018 at e&s for $1,600.00.

Butterfly Drying?

I have thrown out my previous condensor Asko dryer as it steamed up the room and made my clothes smell. I have purchased this latest heat pump model thinking it was the best on the market?? It definately doesnt steam up or heat my laundry and I assume it is energy efficient until I see my next bill.
I am extremely dissapointed when drying towles or bed sheets. It continuously rolls them in to ball, only drying the outside and leaving the middle of the pile wet!! How is this 'Butterfly Drying'? It needs to go both directions, but doesnt.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Peter K.
Peter K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

T408HD which is the 8 kg

Excellent dryer, 1 of few that the drum spins clockwise and anti-clockwise, so no balling sheets.
spent alot of time on Product Review researching heat pump dryers, and many have bad reviews. asko was Great.
Yes cost more, but when you divide it into the years of ownership and the savings in electricity, WORTH EVERY $

Purchased in April 2020 for $1,494.00.

Heat Pump Clothes Dryers