Asko T410HD

Asko T410HD

MPN: T410HD
5.0 from 1 review

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of clothes dryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1 review

TeaseWollongong

Love this dryer my electricity bill has gone down heaps

Wow I dont know why I didn't buy this dryer earlier I put all of our wet clothes in the dryer so far hasn't shrunk a thing yet. It's easy to maintain takes no more then 5 minutes to clean the heat pump easy to put back together
    I've got the T408HD which is the 8 kg but it fits everything from the 10kg asko washer with room to spare. So contact asko now

Date PurchasedDec 2018

NhojS

NhojSasked

Good question Drew. I am also looking for this information.
    So many of them including the Bosch one that I now need to replace, just ridiculously turn in one direction, turning your sheets in to a hot steamy undried ball.
    You burn your hands trying to untangle it
    Every setting on the machine work the same , no reverse rotation
    Anyone have anything to add?

Drew

Drewasked

does the Asko dryer reverse the drum during the drying cycle?

Tease

Yes the one I have does. Dry pretty quick also. When I got my dryer it came with small paddles which made the clothes clump together Asko put the larger paddles (free of charge) in and now works fine. I'll only ever buy Asko products now. I have the 10kg Asko front loader and the 8kg heat pump dryer and love them

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives