Asko T410HD

Asko T410HD

MPNs: T410HD and T410HD.W.AU

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

Nat
NatSouthwest, VIC

Dryer broke twice in two years

I regret spending $2600 on a dryer that has broken once under warranty and once under extended warranty. It has now been almost two months sitting broken waiting to be fixed under extended warranty with neither asko or the extended warranty company are fixing the dryer and making excuses. Most other places would have given a new dryer by now but not asko. I am a carer of four kids and use the dryer daily. I am disgusted in their customer service and their unwilling to resolve this in a timely manner.

Purchased in April 2018.

TeaseWollongong

Love this dryer my electricity bill has gone down heaps

Wow I dont know why I didn't buy this dryer earlier I put all of our wet clothes in the dryer so far hasn't shrunk a thing yet. It's easy to maintain takes no more then 5 minutes to clean the heat pump easy to put back together
I've got the T408HD which is the 8 kg but it fits everything from the 10kg asko washer with room to spare. So contact asko now

Date PurchasedDec 2018

NhojS
NhojSasked

Good question Drew. I am also looking for this information.
So many of them including the Bosch one that I now need to replace, just ridiculously turn in one direction, turning your sheets in to a hot steamy undried ball.
You burn your hands trying to untangle it
Every setting on the machine work the same , no reverse rotation
Anyone have anything to add?

Drew
Drewasked

does the Asko dryer reverse the drum during the drying cycle?

Tease

Yes the one I have does. Dry pretty quick also. When I got my dryer it came with small paddles which made the clothes clump together Asko put the larger paddles (free of charge) in and now works fine. I'll only ever buy Asko products now. I have the 10kg Asko front loader and the 8kg heat pump dryer and love them

Get an answer from our members and Asko representatives

CategoryHeat Pump Clothes Dryers
Price (RRP) $2,599.00
Capacity10 kg
Energy Rating9 star(s)
FeaturesAuto-Sensing, Delicates Setting, Lint Filter, Reverse Tumbling and Stackable
Door Hinge Reversible Door Hinge and Right