Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Asset Advantage Management

Rippu
RippuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you Marie and Asset Advantage team to find us our new home. I cannot believe the turnaround for Tenancy Application would be so quick. Keep up the good work.

• Incentivised Review No

One of the best rental experiences

Been a tenant with Asset Advantage Management for 12 months and I have zero complaints. Katrina my property manager helped me even from the original inspection all the way till then end of my lease. She has been quick in responding to all my enquiries and a pleasure to work with.

Louise P
Louise PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Anne was my property manager for many years. She was always friendly, professional and very prompt with handling any queries and maintenance issues. Renting was made stress free with Anne.

Best yet!

I had Anne as a land lord for over two years . She has been the best I have had. Extremely fair, understanding, and consistent! Cares very much for everyone in the complex and creating an environment we all want to live in . Tough but fair!

Nightmare M.
Nightmare M.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have been happier!

Our agent has been the kindest and most caring agent I've ever had. She's always there to help no matter the cause! Couldn't be more grateful then I am today!

• Incentivised Review No

Anne was our property manager for almost five years. Over the course of five years, Anne was extremely responsive to our requests and was there to support us when we experienced any maintenance issues or bond cleaning concerns. Thanks for taking care of us Anne!

Troy Kellahan
Troy KellahanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience

I would have to say this was by far one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with a realestate. Anne went over and beyond. She was always there for me when I needed assistance and nothing was ever a problem. She made me feel more of a friend over a tenant. Anne thank you for everything :)

David K.
David K.Sydney, NSW

Anne Gilles is an amazing property manager!

Over a long period of time I've been fortunate to have Anne look after my property in Brisbane. She has always been proactive in managing the property, prompt in responding to any maintenance or other issues when they arise and conducted herself professionally at all times. Whenever something arises it was great to have confidence knowing Anne will resolve it quickly and with minimal fuss. Thanks Anne for all the hard work.

Great agent!

Eddie was a really great agent. He was very helpful, always available to contact if we needed any help and responded promptly to any questions we might have had during and after our tenancy.

SarahS
SarahSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Katrina is an incredible property manager

I have only ever had good experiences with Katrina and the Asset team. Cannot fault always helpful and amazing! Would get a property over and over again with Katrina and the team.

Brilliant.

During my tenancy, Anne Gillies from Asset Management has made everything easy and straight forward. She is very professional, organised, friendly and helpful every time. Outstanding service and I would highly recommend.

Duncan
Duncan

Best 4 years!

My partner and I could not have hoped for anyone better to manage our lease. Anne Gillies from Asset Management made our experience worth signing for. Her professionalism, promptness and care for our concerns never ceased. You are in good hands with Asset Management and especially with Anne. Thank you making our time living here memorable.

Michelle T
Michelle TSydney, NSW

Outstanding property manager

Katrina is one of the best property managers that we have had. She is extremely thorough, practical and considerate and does her best to not only look after our property but our tenant as well. We have had an insurance claim open for over a year and Katrina has insured that they do not cut corners with the repairs, and finds ways to resolve issues that will result in the least impact to out tenant

Kerry Mong
Kerry MongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great townhouse

Asset Advantage was a very professional company to deal with during our time at Grange Villas.
Anne Gillies prompt response to any of our issues was great.
She always organised to fix any issue immediately or have a tradesman there in good time.
Well done Asset Advantage.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing property management

Our property manager, Katrina, has been wonderful and a pleasure to deal with. She’s always been polite, reassuring and quick to respond to enquiries. We can’t thank her enough for being amazing and will recommend her to anyone.