Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

Lyle S.

Lyle S.Sydney, NSW

Above and Beyond

Fern

FernSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

For the last 4 years Pilar has been my Property Manager at Asset Management. She was great!! Communication was always quick and easy, any issues were always resolved promptly and the process for moving in and out smooth. Would highly recommend!

The Ideal Management Company

Over the past year, Asset Advantage have managed my tenancy, and been fantastic agents. Cassandra in particular has always been on hand should I have any queries, and made the move in and out processes incredibly easy and stress-free.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anne is amazing! Best property manager ever!

I've been managed by Anne for 3 years now, she has been the best property manager. Always representing my interests so well and being accessible and available at all times.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

awesome service

My Partner and I rented a property though Asset Management. Anne is polite, friendly and very quick to respond to any inquiries we had. We would recommend Anne and the team.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great to deal with

These guys are the best I have found, always willing to help out and always prompt in their response times. Give them a call, let them look after your investment. Special mention to Alex, Colin and the team.

Gillian C

Gillian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and fastidious

I rented an apartment through Asset Management for 2-1/2 years. Anne was always available to contact, fastidious in her inspections and a pleasure to work with. I can highly recommend her to any lessor or lessee.

It was perfect, great experiance.

We have been renting a house in Pimpama for about 4 years and all this time we had Anne help us out, she has been amazing and super friendly.
Its was a pleasure having her do our house inspections and she was always friendly and very easy to talk to en very helfull
We absolutely recomand her
Thank you Anne for your amzing help.

Excellent service - thank you Alex !

I was a tenant leasing my property through Asset Advantage. I dealt with Alex Javan throughout my tenancy and he was an absolute delight. Professional, quick to respond and always helpful. Thanks Alex for everything! Hope to lease through you again in the future :)

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Anne!

Rented an apartment managed by Anne from Asset Advantage Management in Brisbane for almost 2 years. She was absolutely lovely to deal with for the entire process from beginning to end. Every time we had an inspection she was so nice and informative about it and very flexible. And she absolutely loved out cat too!
When the sad time came to move out, we had to leave a bit earlier than when our contract finished. Anne was very good to deal with finding another person to fill in the rest of the contract.
So would definitely recommend Anne! Thanks for all of your help Anne!

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Very good!

We worked with Pilar who is very friendly and professional. Very prompt with any enquiries we had and very helpful throughout and when finishing up our contract. Thanks for everything!

Danitza

DanitzaSydney, NSW

a lovely experience

I would like first off all thank to the extremely professional agent that I had. Pilar had always been supportive to me with everything I needed, even I’m finishing my contract early than expected she was comprehensive with the situation.
I have nothing to complain about the company.
Thank you!

Excellent Property Manager

Anne is very professional and takes great pride in providing the best service to her tenants. She is consistently efficient in managing inquiries through to processing applications. Anne goes above and beyond in role as a property manager as she is capable of showing a high level of understanding with tenant’s personal situations. I highly recommend Anne and the team at Asset Advantage Management.

On top of everything

Ann was always organised, quick to respond to any correspondence and thorough in the time we were at our apartment. I can not fault this company and I would definitely recommend!

Alexis

AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most professional and efficient

Anne has been a pleasure to deal with due to her professionalism and care, which unfortunately are too rare in the real estate industry . Highly recommend her and asset advantage management.

Katie C.

Katie C.Sydney, NSW

Flexible and accommodating

Colin from the first time we spoke to him was always very easy to get answers from. If he missed your call he would always get back to you within the hour. Communication was always easy. He was always punctual, honest, friendly and professional. And most amazingly so flexible and accomodating with his time. Nothing was ever difficult.

Happy with the service provided

Would like to acknowledge the helpful and friendly service provided by Pilar Fox as my rental property agent. As a tenant, any issues I had or questions were always promptly dealt with. Great service and recommended.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Five stars - all round

The team at Asset Advantage Management have been nothing but one in a million to me - a tennant of 8 years plus. Pilar has been my contact most of the time and I cant rate her service, professionalism, follow up and persona any higher. There is never anything too hard - Pilar / her team listen and are more then reasonable on every issue and situation I have faced over my entire tenancy. I hope to own many properties one day and have them manage what is evidently a very good run business. If you are looking for someone to manage such affairs I can't recommend this team any more ! If you are a tennant of theirs - lucky you. Prove me wrong on my comments.

Amazing company! Pilar is fantastic

I absolutely loved having this company help me with my rental. My property manager was Pilar Fox and she was absolutely brilliant! She was helpful from the begging to the very end. She helped me with my application, with connecting my electricity and water, was reliable and respectful when it came to inspections and helped me move out and find a bond renewal cleaning company! She’s amazing!

Anne Gillies outstanding service

Anne has managed our two rental properties for the last three years and has made the whole experience seamless and stress free.
She is extremely diligent, professional and responsive. Our properties have always been tenanted and kept in exceptional condition with regular inspections and proper vetting of tenants.
I would recommend Anne to anyone with a rental property especially if you live interstate as we do.