Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Anne!

Rented an apartment managed by Anne from Asset Advantage Management in Brisbane for almost 2 years. She was absolutely lovely to deal with for the entire process from beginning to end. Every time we had an inspection she was so nice and informative about it and very flexible. And she absolutely loved out cat too!
When the sad time came to move out, we had to leave a bit earlier than when our contract finished. Anne was very good to deal with finding another person to fill in the rest of the contract.
So would definitely recommend Anne! Thanks for all of your help Anne!

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Very good!

We worked with Pilar who is very friendly and professional. Very prompt with any enquiries we had and very helpful throughout and when finishing up our contract. Thanks for everything!

Danitza

DanitzaSydney, NSW

a lovely experience

I would like first off all thank to the extremely professional agent that I had. Pilar had always been supportive to me with everything I needed, even I’m finishing my contract early than expected she was comprehensive with the situation.
I have nothing to complain about the company.
Thank you!

Excellent Property Manager

Anne is very professional and takes great pride in providing the best service to her tenants. She is consistently efficient in managing inquiries through to processing applications. Anne goes above and beyond in role as a property manager as she is capable of showing a high level of understanding with tenant’s personal situations. I highly recommend Anne and the team at Asset Advantage Management.

On top of everything

Ann was always organised, quick to respond to any correspondence and thorough in the time we were at our apartment. I can not fault this company and I would definitely recommend!

Alexis

AlexisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most professional and efficient

Anne has been a pleasure to deal with due to her professionalism and care, which unfortunately are too rare in the real estate industry . Highly recommend her and asset advantage management.

Katie C.

Katie C.Sydney, NSW

Flexible and accommodating

Colin from the first time we spoke to him was always very easy to get answers from. If he missed your call he would always get back to you within the hour. Communication was always easy. He was always punctual, honest, friendly and professional. And most amazingly so flexible and accomodating with his time. Nothing was ever difficult.

Happy with the service provided

Would like to acknowledge the helpful and friendly service provided by Pilar Fox as my rental property agent. As a tenant, any issues I had or questions were always promptly dealt with. Great service and recommended.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Five stars - all round

The team at Asset Advantage Management have been nothing but one in a million to me - a tennant of 8 years plus. Pilar has been my contact most of the time and I cant rate her service, professionalism, follow up and persona any higher. There is never anything too hard - Pilar / her team listen and are more then reasonable on every issue and situation I have faced over my entire tenancy. I hope to own many properties one day and have them manage what is evidently a very good run business. If you are looking for someone to manage such affairs I can't recommend this team any more ! If you are a tennant of theirs - lucky you. Prove me wrong on my comments.

Amazing company! Pilar is fantastic

I absolutely loved having this company help me with my rental. My property manager was Pilar Fox and she was absolutely brilliant! She was helpful from the begging to the very end. She helped me with my application, with connecting my electricity and water, was reliable and respectful when it came to inspections and helped me move out and find a bond renewal cleaning company! She’s amazing!

Anne Gillies outstanding service

Anne has managed our two rental properties for the last three years and has made the whole experience seamless and stress free.
She is extremely diligent, professional and responsive. Our properties have always been tenanted and kept in exceptional condition with regular inspections and proper vetting of tenants.
I would recommend Anne to anyone with a rental property especially if you live interstate as we do.

Anne Gillies is a star!

Extremely satisfied with services from Asset Advantage Management

I have used Asset Advantage for approx. 18 months and have found the team to be excellent to work with; they are professional, approachable, knowledgeable and have made managing our investment property very straightforward. All issues that have arisen have been promptly and professionally dealt with, our regular statements and reports are clear and the team are friendly and courteous. What more could you ask for? Recommended.

Anne: the superstar

Anne was friendly, approachable and professional. We stayed 18 months longer than we would have purely because she made life easy for us and would definitely rent with her again!

Courtney

CourtneySydney, NSW

Pilar is a fantastic agent who is responsive and considerate

In the 8+ years we lived in our place managed by Pilar at Asset Advantage we were always well looked after with any requests or issues that arose.
Pilar was very responsive and we felt that our requests and needs were always answered professionally, in a timely manner.

Kyle James J.

Kyle James J.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect Aussi Quality

Professionalism and comfort taken to a complete new and personalised level. The service I was given was outstanding, and feels great that it’s a local business and Australian business. Know your asset will be highly looked after in today’s market. And understand a tenant will be looked after just as if they where family. Highly recommend.

Louise C.

Louise C.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic, trustworthy efficient service

We've leased a property in Zetland through this company for 7 years and have been very happy with the service received. It's always professional, efficient and we find the agent who looks after us very trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend.

This is my agent in my life for ever!

Alex and his team looks like my family look after me. Let me feel I’m not alone in Australia. Excellent team! Excellent work! I highly recommend this agent to my friend and family!

Bradford

Bradford

Property Managers

An efficient team that is always ready to provide answers and support.
Alex Javan in particular is a responsive and reliable when it comes to attending to my property issues.
I would recommend Asset Advantage to other property owners

Louisa C.

Louisa C.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful to Deal With

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Pilar from Asset Management for several years as a tenant. I have found her to always be willing to help - no issue to great or small - and open with me at all times. It was very sad to have to move and no longer have a wonderful property manager as Pilar has been.