Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

Gemma Peters

Gemma PetersCentral Queensland, QLD

Truely the best Property Manager

Pilar was my property manager for the past year and she was fantastic. If I had an issue with the property Pilar was efficient and it was dealt with straight away. She was very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Pilar she was amazing.

Khy

KhySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Real Estate Agent Ever

Anne is an amazing Real Estate Agent and I wouldn't hesitate to rent with her and Asset Advantage again in the future. Any issue we had with the property Anne dealt with promptly and efficiently and she was always friendly, professional and accommodating. We are going to miss you Anne, you were amazing!!! All the best for the future.

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Have had nothing short of an amazing experience with Asset Advantage Management, particularly with Anne; whom was our property manager for a year. We recommend her highly! She is always smiling and happy to help with absolutely anything you need. Thank you for giving our family this lovely experience.

Excellent Job

Anne is, in fact, the best realesate agent i have had the pleasure of renting through. Very professional in the way she conducts her bussines. understanding in how she deals with any renters problems. Just excellent in general

Carmine

CarmineSydney, NSW

Professional and friendly service! Highly recommended.

Great service! Anne was very helpful by answering all my questions promptly, she assisted in the setup of my utilities and was professional and very friendly throughout. Was a great experience. Will definitely use again when in the area.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Responsible, Caring and Action Orientated Manager

I met Anne Gillies 4 months ago and in the first week she reviewed my rental property, advised on options, shared market comparisons and followed up way quicker than I anticipated. I really enjoyed the conversation and the understanding Anne had of the area. We refreshed my unit, I had tennants already keen to move in and I had no problem with the communication and attention to detail Anne gave throughout. I consider Anne as a true proffessional and someone you can trust to look after your unit or house and find people looking for a home.

Friendly efficient rental service

Anne managed the property we rented for the past 3 years. She was always professional and helpful. When we broke our lease, she had a new tenant taking over the lease only days after we left. We were very happy with the service provided.

Amazing service

Asset Advantage made the process of moving house smooth from start to finish. From finding us a rental property to accommodating our viewing time needs to keeping up regular communications throughout the application and moving process, they went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We felt like genuinely valued customers, and what could have been a stressful process was instead easy and enjoyable. If we move again we hope we can go through Asset Advantage.

James K

James KSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best rental experience in 15+ years!

As a tenant and a owner, I would recommend Anne from Asset advantage to friends and family. She is a lovely, genuine person who is thorough, honest and fair who demonstrates utmost professionalism. It’s rare to find a property manager that looks after both the property owner and the renter. By far the best agent I have leased a property from in almost 20 years and I am so impressed I would like to ask Anne to manage my own properties. It was an absolute pleasure. Thank you again, Anne.

Amazing Service

Cassandra has been absolutely incredible for us during our break of lease to find a new tenant. We had to move states for personal reasons and after exactly 16 days, Cassandra had found a new tenant and successfully got them in! Throughout this time, she kept in touch daily via emails informing me of how the process was going. I was expecting to be waiting at least a couple of months for them to find a new tenant, however she only took half a month! Incredibly impressed with their devotion toward tenants!

Lyle S.

Lyle S.Sydney, NSW

Above and Beyond

Fern

FernSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

For the last 4 years Pilar has been my Property Manager at Asset Management. She was great!! Communication was always quick and easy, any issues were always resolved promptly and the process for moving in and out smooth. Would highly recommend!

The Ideal Management Company

Over the past year, Asset Advantage have managed my tenancy, and been fantastic agents. Cassandra in particular has always been on hand should I have any queries, and made the move in and out processes incredibly easy and stress-free.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anne is amazing! Best property manager ever!

I've been managed by Anne for 3 years now, she has been the best property manager. Always representing my interests so well and being accessible and available at all times.

Jason

JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

awesome service

My Partner and I rented a property though Asset Management. Anne is polite, friendly and very quick to respond to any inquiries we had. We would recommend Anne and the team.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Great to deal with

These guys are the best I have found, always willing to help out and always prompt in their response times. Give them a call, let them look after your investment. Special mention to Alex, Colin and the team.

Gillian C

Gillian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and fastidious

I rented an apartment through Asset Management for 2-1/2 years. Anne was always available to contact, fastidious in her inspections and a pleasure to work with. I can highly recommend her to any lessor or lessee.

It was perfect, great experiance.

We have been renting a house in Pimpama for about 4 years and all this time we had Anne help us out, she has been amazing and super friendly.
Its was a pleasure having her do our house inspections and she was always friendly and very easy to talk to en very helfull
We absolutely recomand her
Thank you Anne for your amzing help.

Excellent service - thank you Alex !

I was a tenant leasing my property through Asset Advantage. I dealt with Alex Javan throughout my tenancy and he was an absolute delight. Professional, quick to respond and always helpful. Thanks Alex for everything! Hope to lease through you again in the future :)

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service from Anne!

Rented an apartment managed by Anne from Asset Advantage Management in Brisbane for almost 2 years. She was absolutely lovely to deal with for the entire process from beginning to end. Every time we had an inspection she was so nice and informative about it and very flexible. And she absolutely loved out cat too!
When the sad time came to move out, we had to leave a bit earlier than when our contract finished. Anne was very good to deal with finding another person to fill in the rest of the contract.
So would definitely recommend Anne! Thanks for all of your help Anne!