Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

4.5

Tab

Tab

Great Real Estate Agency!

Katrina was my agent for only a few months, but her communication was fantastic. I had to end my lease early, but she made the process smooth by being incredibly understanding with the situation I was in. From the inspections to the bond return, she was fair and it was overall just a lovely experience.
Thank you!

Morteza

MortezaSydney, NSW

The worst ever agent I worked with

Do not trust them, as they do not keep their word. Try to make everything official and claim first in any dispute. They do not listen to you and your concern at all. They just think about money and who pays it first.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

The perfect one stop shop

I have been using the services of Asset Advantage for more than 12 years on multiple properties.It has been a seamless relationship with absolutely zero concerns over this period of time.A thorough professional organisation and extremely well managed.A special shout out to my Sydney property manager Pilar Fox who is an absolute gem to deal with.

Very responsive.

We have been with Asset Advantage for 3 years and the service received from our agent, Anne, has been fantastic. Very professional, attentive and responsive.

Great service.

Would highly recommend!

Superb service as property managers

Couldn't have asked for more from property managers. Have been with Asset Advantage for 3 years and the service received from our agent, Pilar, has been fantastic. Very professional, attentive and response. Minimised vacancy as I'm confident achieved the best rent possible, including during COVID 19 this year when we re-leased in June. Cannot recommend highly enough.

I A P

I A PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional agency

We have been renting nearly 2 years
We have been affected by Covid 19 and our Property Manager Katrina Jamieson helped us to negotiate the rent which has provided more relief in this difficult time .We appreciate it and I truly recommended.

Jacinta B.

Jacinta B.Perth, WA

Professional and helpful rental agent

We recently left a rental we had leased for 3years. Our agent, Pilar, was very helpful, prompt in replying to correspondence and organising necessary repairs when we required. Would highly recommend!

Lm24

Lm24Sydney, NSW

Best agency

We rented our old property for almost 2 years and we have the best time over there. Agent (Pilar F.) Always solved our doubts or any problem with the property. No doubt on contact them if you're looking to rent or buy a property.

Good luck!

Angus A.

Angus A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Relief during COVID-19

Like so many my partner and I have been affected by COVID-19. Cassandra helped us renew our lease agreement which has provided us some relief during this difficult time. We really appreciate it.

Tim P

Tim PSydney, NSW

The Team at Assett..

I have several properties with Asset, Anne and team are knowledgeable and mange my properties in a Professional and focused manner, I have been associated with Assett for many years and I highly recommend Asset Advantage.

JOSE

JOSESydney, NSW

Got the Job Done during a Challenging Time

I am very happy with the service that Katrina has provided in finding a suitable tenant for my property, in the midst of the ongoing COVID crisis, and tough local competition. Katrina arrived at just the right time, and kept me well-informed of developments throughout. I can rest assured my property is in good hands.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional, reliable, accessible & EFFORTLESS!

Anne has managed my investment property for four years. She knows the local area & understands the market dynamics.

I live overseas which occasionally makes it challenging when dealing with investment properties. Anne always arrives at the right outcome, especially during challenging times, like COVID, for both landlords and tenants. She was able to help me & my tenants navigate some challenging issues and provided sound advise with a great outcome.

My property is inspected regularly and when vacant I am presented with the best quality tenants - Anne makes things EFFORTLESS!

Outstanding service - thankyou

I am not one to write reviews however I feel the need to share just how impressed and appreciative I am of Anne's service. it is first class and one which in every instance and touch point adds value to me as a landlord. I live in Sydney with the property managed is based in Brisbane so Anne's experience and care of my and the tenants best interests is one I am very thankful for

Vignesh V.

Vignesh V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service and 100% would recommend to anyone looking for someone to manage their property

I have used Asset Advantage to manage my investment property in Wynum for about 4 years now.
Anne is my property manager and she does an excellent job. She is always very helpful, diligent when it comes to renewal of leases and regulars inspection. Also very good in finding new tenants.
I have never had to follow up on anything at all. I have complete peace of mind knowing that Anne will take care of everything in relation to my investment property including paying my levies on time

Would 100% recommend Anne and the team as Asset management if you looking for someone to manage your investment property

Professional service

Find out how Asset Advantage Management compares to other Real Estate Agents

Professional and responsive property management

Asset Advantage have managed my property for 10 years and have always been very professional. Pilar has been my property manager for the last 8 years and I can't speak highly enough of her service - she is always very responsive and proactive in addressing occasional issues that occur with the property. She has also been very effective and finding tenants who repeatedly extend leases, resulting in very low tenant turnover and vacancy rate over the years.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Very Professional service

I have used Asset Advantage to manage my investment apartment in Dulwich Hill for nearly ten years now. I find the whole team are very professional and responsive. My property manager Pilar is fantastic and on top of all issues. I have a very low turn over of tenant and this I attribute in large part to Pilar managing the apartment as if it were her own. I am very pleased with the service and support I receive from AA and recommend them highly.

Amazing Service!

The service from Asset Advantage Management is great. I rented a unit from them and the support from them is what you want as a tenant.
Definitely recommend using their services!

Great lease term from start to finish

Service has been superb. From day one dealing with Alex just made things so easy and fair . Always a quick response and eager to help with any queries, great experience.

Rey

ReyQueensland

Quick Response

We had been tenants to one of the properties handled by Asset Advantage and have been dealing with Anne. She has been quick in responding to any queries and fixing things which were broken in the unit. I would highly recommend Anne as a property manager.