Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

Fantastic, trustworthy efficient service

We've leased a property in Zetland through this company for 7 years and have been very happy with the service received. It's always professional, efficient and we find the agent who looks after us very trustworthy. Would not hesitate to recommend.

This is my agent in my life for ever!

Alex and his team looks like my family look after me. Let me feel I’m not alone in Australia. Excellent team! Excellent work! I highly recommend this agent to my friend and family!

Property Managers

An efficient team that is always ready to provide answers and support.
Alex Javan in particular is a responsive and reliable when it comes to attending to my property issues.
I would recommend Asset Advantage to other property owners

Wonderful to Deal With

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Pilar from Asset Management for several years as a tenant. I have found her to always be willing to help - no issue to great or small - and open with me at all times. It was very sad to have to move and no longer have a wonderful property manager as Pilar has been.

Great real estate to deal with

Alex Javan was our real estate for over 2 years,the best service throughout.always helpful and friendly and will be sad to not be dealing with him from now on.
Best real estate agent

Excellent Service

Anne from Asset Management was excellent at looking after us as tenants. The whole process was always very easy and inspections were done in a timely manner. If it weren't for relocating interstate we would have been happy continuing with Asset Management.

Excellent Service

Morgan Sohi from Asset Management has provided an excellent level of service in managing our property in Wolli Creek SYDNEY. He has been very responsive to our needs and has placed himself in our shoes in dealing with a couple of building shortcomings, which could have otherwise been very expensive to resolve. This type of professional behaviour is to be lauded in the Asset Management sector.

Excellent, attentive service

Alex is an outstanding property manager. He has managed our property since purchase, nearly 6 years ago. He is attentive, professional and very friendly. We value his advice and friendship.

Excellent service

Alex from Asset Advantage has been great to deal with as the agent for my landlord. Always responds quickly in response to my questions, a clear communicator and is very professional.

Excellent service

Asset Advantage and particularly Pilar Fox who I dealt with has been extremely professional and always provided promt service with updates on any requirements as a landlord. It has been a pleasure dealing with Pilar and although I have moved into the premises that I was previously being managed by Pilar, I would recommend her and will go back to Asset advantage and Pilar if I had to rent out my place again. Thanks again Pilar.

Pilar Fox Asset Advantage

Pilar Fox from Asset Advantage was the realestate dealing with my tenancy. She always available and if any issues arose she dealt with them immediately. I could not fault her professionalism

Very professional and dedicated

Asset Advantage were a pleasure to work with. As first time landlords we were walked through the process and Pilar found us the ideal tenants. Not being in the country, it was reassuring to know that everything was in hand.

Top level service. Highly recommended.

This team had proved to be extremely professional and managed all types of situations with great efficiency, including difficult ones. Constant communication was also provided. We won't hesitate to bring more business to them.

Awesome Outcome

Selling an apartment in Sydney in the current market was always going to be difficult. But Colin Segal managed to secure an awesome outcome for us, and we are extremely happy. Being our first experience with selling a property it was reassuring to have someone with experience to answer our questions al walk us through the process.

Outstanding Service

We couldn't be happier with the service received from Morgan at Asset Advantage Management. Morgan has responded in a timely & professional manner to all of our queries. From the initial viewing of the property, through the application, and settling into the new place with all of our questions, Morgan has provided outstanding service as she is informative, responsive, solution orientated and also follows up. We always feel reassured that if we need anything she will be there for us.

Excellent service, great follow up to any requests

From the initial inspection through to the exit inspection, Anne from Asset Advantage has been excellent to deal with. Anne was always helpful with any questions or concerns I had during my lease period.

Above and beyond

Anne Gillies from Asset Advantage Management is extremally approachable and makes tenants (and presumably owners) feel valued. Ever ready to assist with any enquiry and always in a friendly manner.
Anne is great with my dog as I will not home at times of inspections.
Extremely helpful and unlikely any rental / building manager I have dealt with.

One of the best...

Morgan Shoi is one of the most organised and prompt responding property managers I have ever dealt with. Coordinated quotes and works very quickly for carpet replacement. Very happy with her service.

Best support and commitments

So far I am experiencing the best services in Sydney, thanks to Morgan Sohi and the rest of the team for their dedication

Great property manager / real estate

very personable and friendly property managers, no issue is to small for them to give their full attention to. Went out of their way to make my experience of moving a stressfree and simple process.