Asset Advantage Management

One who takes care of your interest

Anne has been our property manager for the past 3.5 years and we enjoyed her timeliness and professionalism, and the perfect 1-bedroom unit we stayed in. When we needed to end our lease earlier than expected due to changing situations, she made sure we were able to save costs in the process. She even helped us with regular maintenance of the apartment - fans, lights and all. Thank you! It was our pleasure to have you!

Luke Mitchell

Luke MitchellSydney, NSW

Great Rental Agency and agents

Elizabeth whom i deal with is fantastic. She communicates on the progress of the work she is doing, she is quick to jump onto opportunities and makes herself available at all times to get the job done.

Couldn't wish for more

Anne always provided great service and was there when you needed her. It was a pleasure from the first day we moved to when we moved out. All inspections were on time and we were advised well in advance.

Chandre JvV

Chandre JvVSydney, NSW

Fantastic management of our investment properties!

Tara

TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kind and Great to Deal with

Had such great experience with Anne, always got back to me quickly on matters, gave me current real time information when I asked.

Provided great help moving out and re-letting the place.

Application response time was very quick and all inspections were on time and communicated well in advance.

Thanks to Anne and the team

Colin C in Qld Australia

Colin C in Qld AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Katrina Portrays (without Words) 'nothing is a problem'

Katrina Jamieson from Asset Advantage was more than a voice over the phone, ready and quick to respond to the Property needs where I Rented. It was a pleasure to meet Katrina in person, She was always Friendly, Professional, Curious and no challenge seemed to be a problem. Katrina is 'Wonderful Public Representative' as the 'Face' of the much bigger Company she works for, and I feel Like I am looked after. Thank You Katrina for all Your Help, Asset Advantage is blessed to have You on their Team, All the Very Best

Anne Gillies is the BEST!

BML

BMLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Management of the apartment I was renting was taken over by Asset Advantage half way through my tenancy. It was a breathe of fresh air.

Anne is highly responsive, efficient and friendly. She made an effort to introduce herself and make it feel more personal.

Many agents only work with the landlord’s interests in mind, but Anne advocates and does the best job for both.

Any owner should use this agent, knowing their property will be in good hands, but also their tenant will be treated well and have a good experience in the rental.

Derek

DerekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Service

Anne has always provided us with excellent service and has always been quick to reply to issues or maintenance at the property. Many thanks to the team for your service!

Sophia B.

Sophia B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service, very professional and always responsive

Eddie from the start was always professional and able to answer any questions or queries we had with the moving in and out process, as well as providing all of the correct information very quickly. Thank you for making our lives a lot easier! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Tanya W

Tanya W

Excellent Service

Katrina is always very professional and respectful in our dealings with her. She is very responsive to any queries relating to maintenance. We would thoroughly recommend Katrina and the team.

Rodrigo Canale

Rodrigo CanaleQueensland

Excellent and professional services.

I'm very happy looking at the services. Alex, always gave us great customer services being very helpful and gentle. I really recommend it. I had one of the best experiences in my life. Thanks Alex

Bea

BeaSydney, NSW

Morgan is the most dedicated and professional real estate agent I’ve met in over 10 years of renting

Sophie L.

Sophie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Best real estate I could have asked for!

Me and my partner recently moved out for the first and Anne in Brisbane was super helpful. She made sure to answer all our questions before we even needed to ask, and was always available to help with any questions that came to mind. She checks in on your appliances and makes sure you are never left without. Couldn’t have asked for a more helpful and informative real estate agent for our first time renting. Thankyou Anne!

Jacky

JackySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot fault this company and their staff.

Shout out to Anne in Brisbane with Asset Advantage Management! We have been well looked after since moving from Sydney.

If you are looking for a reliable, patient, and proactive property manager come to Asset Advantage Management!

Thank you to the whole team at Asset Advantage Management.

Asset AdvantageAsset Advantage Management

Thank you for your review. All part of the service given to my tenants.
Anne

Louise

LouiseDarwin, NT

Fantastic Property Manager

Our Property Manager is always available by phone or email to contact and discuss issues of concern. Our tenants have been good quality and never had any issues with non payment of rent or behaviours that we would not approve of. We have been given excellent advice on Landlords insurance.

Asset AdvantageAsset Advantage Management

Thank you for your review. As you know my aim is always to go above and beyond the standard role of a property manager.
Anne

Best ever!

Morgan Shi, is one of the BEST real estate agents. I'm glad and grateful she was the property manager of the apartment I was renting. Extremely helpful, even outside business hours, amazing attention to details, and very meticulous. If you're looking for someone to manage your property, she the one. Thanks Morgan - its been a pleasure!

Amazing service!

Katrina Jamieson has been fantastic since taking over management of the property I am renting. Katrina is extremely responsive and actions any maintenance quickly, I reported a gas leak and within an hour it was already repaired. I am very impressed with Katrina and the service she has provided thus far, she is professional, friendly and communicates effectively. Thank you!

Isabella

IsabellaSydney, NSW

the one!

I cannot speak of Colin and his team highly enough! Our property wasn't in a decent shape and Colin with his team did an amazing job helping us to get it to the market and rent-worthy/presentable again! He took care of everything for us, and communication was superb! Despite the current climate due to the Covid19 pandemic, they did an amazing job. Awesome, helpful and best expert advice on the market. strongly recommended!

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Consistently Extraordinary

When I lost my job due to COVID19 & decided to downsize the property where I lived, I could not have chosen a more caring agent. Morgan made the process of moving into a more affordable unit super quick and smooth. Morgan is very professional, efficient, and extremely thorough, I am very lucky to be renting through Asset Advantage.