Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

253 reviews · Statistics

92% · 23419 · 8%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Julie
JulieNSWSydney, NSW

Shonky

They so not even deserve a star. They do not organise repairs, they allow you to go without nessecities, and you can NEVER get anyone on the phone in the office. They will automatically take your bond and come up with an excuse.
Josh
Josh

Highly recommend

Great communication, friendly & great to work with. Would work with again.
Ravindar Prasad
Ravindar PrasadNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent property management

Anne Gillies is one of the best property managers I have encountered. She has looked after my property for past 5 years and has gone above and beyond to deliver exceptional service. Her commitment and professionalism is commendable. She has maintained clear and timely communication and her problem solving skills is beyond comparison. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reliable manager who treats every investment property as her own and carries out her responsibilities to the highest level.
Jorgia
JorgiaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

I rented a property managed by Anne at asset advantage for 18 months and any question I had was answered promptly. Anne was very reliable and understanding. Would highly recommend.
A Very happy tenant
A Very happy tenantQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service for tenants is a bonus for any owner

Anne Gilles is an excellent property manager from a tenants point of view. She is prompt, approachable and goes out of her way to ensure everything is to a very high standard. Simply the best example of real estate agents. I hope to deal with them again in the future.
Michael
Michael2 posts

Excellent Service from Anne Gillies

Anne Gillie’s service in helping us secure a rental property is beyond comparison. She is very prompt and very professional in the way she deals with her clients. We need more agents like her!
Helen
HelenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anne is an amazing agent, can't fault Asset Advantage

I have had Anne manage my investment unit for about 5 years, prior to her it was a nightmare and often untenanted, expensive and stressful. Since Anne took over, I barely have to think about it. She is quick, warm and efficient and cares about the owners and tenants.
Matt M.
Matt M.

Great experience, super helpful!

Anne, the property manager for the place I was renting was a pleasure to deal with. She was always prompt with her replies and provided solid answers and guidance on any queries I had. This resulted in a super smooth renting experience!
B.Kidd
B.KiddQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best Agents we have ever rented through

Always understanding and professional. Anne made the process of renting through her very a positive one.
Paul
PaulNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Its been a wonderful 15 years

Asset Advantage have been taking care of my properties in 3 states.Any issues I may have had are taken care of and resolved. Its been a most wonderful relationship.
Ashley Shore
Ashley Shore

Anne gillies

Amazing and easy to deal with! Was an absolute pleasure!
Anne was professional and very welcoming! I would highly recommend these guys to anyone!
Definitely would use them again in the future!
Rippu
RippuVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Thank you Marie and Asset Advantage team to find us our new home. I cannot believe the turnaround for Tenancy Application would be so quick. Keep up the good work.
Joel M.
Joel M.2 posts

One of the best rental experiences

Been a tenant with Asset Advantage Management for 12 months and I have zero complaints. Katrina my property manager helped me even from the original inspection all the way till then end of my lease. She has been quick in responding to all my enquiries and a pleasure to work with.
Louise P
Louise PQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Anne was my property manager for many years. She was always friendly, professional and very prompt with handling any queries and maintenance issues. Renting was made stress free with Anne.
Paul Clapson
Paul Clapson

Best yet!

I had Anne as a land lord for over two years . She has been the best I have had. Extremely fair, understanding, and consistent! Cares very much for everyone in the complex and creating an environment we all want to live in . Tough but fair!