Asset Advantage Management

Asset Advantage Management

Renata L

Renata LVictoria

Best property manager we’ve ever had

Best service ever!

Anne is a very professional property manager always available and fast to respond to any queries. Never had a problem in the more than 5 years that we were with her and the company.
I highly recommend her!

Sue B.

Sue B.

Perfect for our needs!

Alex is a lovely property manager. When we moved in he made sure everything was perfect for us, always very pleasant and prompt to deal with when we needed anything. I would recommend Alex and Advantage to anyone.

Find out how Asset Advantage Management compares to other Real Estate Agents

Anne is the best property manager.

Anne is the best property manager. She was very understanding and always ready to help. I had a very pleasant experience during my stay at the property. Can't thank her enough.

Great Experience

Pilar has been my Property Manager for the last Several year . She has always been very helpful and professional when dealing with her.Emails and Calls are answered promptly, with maintenance actioned promptly.Can throughly Recommend Pilar

Quality Property Management

Anne from Asset Advantage Management has managed the unit my daughter rents for the past 4 years. She is professional, pleasant, firm but approachable. We have appreciated these qualities and the guidance she extends to young people embarking on their first rental.

Megan McPherson

Megan McPhersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anne has been the best Property Manager I have ever dealt with!

Anne has been the best Property Manager I have ever dealt with! Anne has always been promt to return my calls or emails. Any issues were addressed and fixed within the week. I highly recommend her as a Property Manager!

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

So was great

Anne was very helpful and welcoming. She was also very understanding when my roommate got a noise complaint. She helped us greatly and I was extremely grateful for her dedication

Julia B

Julia BSydney

Excellent Property Management

Our property is very well-managed by Alex. He is proactive and helpful. We have recently secured a happy tenant. He knows the area under management very well. Thank you Alex!

Find out how Asset Advantage Management compares to other Real Estate Agents

Can’t fault my experience!

Anne was always very professional and helpful throughout my tenancy. I applied for the property from overseas and she made the whole experience so quick and easy. Can’t fault my experience!

Anne is the best Agent

Anne has been my agent for several years. She is professional and considerate. If you want exceptional service you could not do better. I highly recommend Anne as she has exceptional communication skills and is always helpful and available to address any concerns.

Seth

SethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anne is an Amazing Property Manager!

From the initial inspection to the end of our tenancy Anne was great to have as a property manager. She succeeded in communication and always ensured she was there if we needed anything. We are sad to leave and wish we could have stayed.

esther carlsen

esther carlsenSydney, NSW

Anne is hands down fantastic!

Anne has been my agent now for my property in Brisbane for a few years. I couldn't recommend her more! Always on top of what needs to be done, and great at keeping me in the loop and discussing any issues and solutions. Response times are top notch and I always find Anne so helpful.

Richard C

Richard CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Agent

Anne made selling our property quick and easy. She went out of her way to go above and beyond to ensure we achieved the best result. Would highly recommend Anne to anyone selling their property.

Great Experience

Anne was easy to work with when buying our first home. Very friendly and knowledgeable! Anne made the sale and experience happy and easy from the very start. Very happy with our purchase

Georgia NSW

Georgia NSW

Our Amazing Property Manager

Anne is a perfect property manager!

Anne was always punctual, friendly as well as professional. She even cared about our dog too. Future tenants with her care will be absolutely happy! It was pleasure to have her as our property manager and we'll miss her.

peter.colleer

peter.colleerSydney, NSW

Asset Advantage Management review

Asset Advantage have managed units I have in Brisbane and Melbourne for around 5 years. I have found their service to be first class - knowledgeable, helpful, responsive and just easy to deal with.

Professional all the time

Asset Advantage has been terrific during my tenancy.
Always got a quick response and want to thank Katrina for assisting us during the last 2 weeks while we got a Property Approved.
Upon checking the property on the final inspection our Bond Refund was handled very quickly.
Great Service always polite and always easy to deal with Katrina Property Manager

Katrina

KatrinaKIRWAN

An easy to deal with agency - that's new!

As a tenant I found Anne to be really easy to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. My recent relocation was handled easily and all the information I needed was provided to me. Anne even went to the trouble of chasing down copies of invoices I did not receive so I had them for my records.
The office were so fast at sending me the receipts for rent payments, usually within a day of making payment so my records were always up to date.
I would say the best agency I have ever dealt with