Astoria Floors

Astoria Floors

Highly recommended! Extremely happy!

A friend recommended Astoria floors to me. I had some boards repaired due to water damage and my whole floor re polished. The job took 4 days to be completed. The team is very efficient and effective. I was so happy after I saw the floors! They did a fantastic job! They look perfect and my boards are completely repaired. I have received so many compliments already. I would highly recommend Astoria floors.

Highly Recommended

After contacting 6 companies in my area (Preston) and getting no responses I was given a referral to Astoria Floors. From the outset they were fantastic! I had a quote within days and Andre was very helpful with giving advice on what were my best options. Les took the time to show me the sample colors on my own floor so I would know what they looked like. He did an amazing job and I absolutely love the my floors.
From my first call to job completion was about 3 weeks.
Friendly, helpful, efficient and professional.

My Beautiful Floors

This is the second time I have used Astoria Floors, I was very pleased with the quality of service and workmanship in my previous house with sanding and polishing old hardwood floors. This time I used Astoria Floors to lay Spotted Gum in my new town house. On time, on budget, a fantastic result

Emergency floor polishing

I rang Astoria with a bit of an emergency on a Friday morning...I had tried to patch some floorboards without success and despite not planning or budgeting for professionals to do the job, I needed to call on Astoria to come out on the Monday morning to help. They were able to accommodate my needs, sent a good tradesman who arrived on time both mornings and did a great job sanding and polishing in time for an office fit out later that week. All staff were helpful and professional, and they were reasonable on price too. Happy to recommend.

Great finished floor!

Astoria Floors was professional in their process , service and execution. Easy to deal with, good source of valuable advice, on time, on budget. Very happy with finished floors.

Great Job

Faced with a difficult floor we were provided with great solutions and our new bamboo floors look fabulous. Very, very happy and would definitely recommend.

Terrible

Booked a job for quoting and they cancelled coming at the last minute. Also had a job quoted and booked for sanding and then on the day they told me that they had cancelled it with me the week before which they hadn't. Owner Andre very unhelpful and rude when trying to sort it out. Very unhappy.

Great quote, great team, great product.

Many thanks to Andre and his team. Great quote. Great communication. Beautiful Bamboo flooring giving my 40-year-old hallways and family room a massive facelift. Team was prompt to arrive, friendly, efficient and a brilliant clean up at the end of the day. High recommend Astoria.

Very, very happy with Astoria bamboo flooring

From start to finish, Andre and his team were fantastic. We only ever got compliments on the floor from all our visitors.
We kept the house for another 4 years after the flooring and when we sold, the floor was still in brand new condition, no discolouration, no deep scratches, no lifting, peeling or any of the other 101 things that could go wrong.
Astoria are bamboo floor specialists, they really know their craft and I am going to use them for the new house I am building.

Really Bad customer service

Astoria floors completed our job back in December 2014 and we were very happy with the completed product. 2-3 months ago I contact Astoria as I noticed that my floor boards had lifted and wanted to see if they can come over and have a look. I rang and they said someone would come and have a look. No one called me back and several weeks later I called again and they said the person who installed the floor boards is away overseas and said to call back after he gets back. Several weeks went past and I called back and asked if Mark the installer could please call me and come and see what needs to be done. This did not occur until I rang a further two times to ask Mark to call me back. Mark FINALLY rang me. Then the difficult part was getting Mark to come and see what the problem. The next problem was him not coming when he said he would, and on two occasions having to take time off work to wait for him and him not turn up. Finally he came over and to start with was RUDE and like it was an inconvenience for him to be there. We discovered that the lifted caused by water damage from my fridge, which I was unaware of and I said I would like to get fixed and would claim through my insurance company. In a RUDE manner Mark said this would costs thousands and Andre would call me on Monday to give me a quote and left. The most disappointing part is I just wanted to know what was wrong and if anything on my end I would be happy to pay. I even spoke to Andre to see why he hasn't sent me a quote as yet and he didn't even care or want to know what was wrong, he said "its going to take weeks to come and see you as it costs money to send someone to see you and we don't want to waste our time". I highly recommended them at the start when I got my job done but after the poor service and the way they have BELITTLED me, I would NEVER recommend anyone go with Astoria.

Excellent product

We looked around for many flooring companies and thank god we decided to go with astoria. There product is great, look awesome once it was done. The staff were great and very helpfull. The installation went smoothly and they were also very friendly. Can't speak highly enough on the company and would recommend them to family and friends.

From start to finish - excellent

I could not recommend Astoria Floors more highly. From the initial meeting with Andre, 'phone contact and update info from Marta, to the installation by Lucas, everything went beautifully, and the difference now in our apartment with this lovely bamboo flooring is fabulous. Lucas took the old flooring away and left the apartment spotless. We were informed all along the process as to what would happen and when, and we were not disappointed, great service, great product and a fabulous quote. When was the last time a tradie turned up on time - yesterday for us! Love, love love them, a fabulous company!

Excellent product, after sales care and installation.

I recently had bamboo flooring installed in my home by Astoria Floors and aside the floors looking fabulous, I can't praise all the staff at Astoria Floors highly enough. From my first meeting in their showroom, where I was given advice between hardwood or bamboo (they sell and install both) to the tradesman who installed the floor. He installed the flooring perfectly, a tricky job he took the time to ensure the floorboards were perfectly laid and provided advice for the care and cleaning of the floor; He even cleaned up after himself before he left. I thoroughly recommend Astoria Floors, not just for their workmanship, but by taking the time after the work was completely to make sure I was satisfied with their work.
Reliable, excellent work, caring staff.

Wow Factor! Highly Recommended !!!!

I would highly recommend this business for flooring. We had bamboo flooring installed. The guys were polite, very professional and highly skilled. Came in, did the job to perfection, no issues, job was spot on. In my opinion, when you are looking for a tradesman, you want someone who knows what they are doing, do the job professionally and no issues at all. Look no further - even if the quote comes in a little higher than other large businesses, go for this one. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!
Looks great but its great to deal with professionals.

Astoria=Disaster

They sanded my floorboards and tinted the finish to make the new and old boards match but they applied the roller in different directions and with different pressure to leave a disaster.They agreed it was a very bad job with numerous 'lap marks' and agreed to do it again. They did it again but didnt sand back and remove the first disaster, but buffed the floor and added more colour which meant the colour on my boards was nothing like the colour I agreed to initially.To add to the disaster they left colored tint on my cupboards (handle height) and laminated kitchen kickboards and didnt fix the first disaster.Their duty of care, qualified staff and service was disgraceful.

The best floor installer in Melbourne

Have just had a bamboo floor installed by Astoria & it looks fantastic. I was so impressed by the skilled installer and his commitment to perfectionism. Everything about my contact with Astoria Floors has been professional, and courteous. My experience with Astoria Floors was so good I have no hesitation in highly recommending them.
Floor installer - courteous, helpful as well as skilled in his work.

The floor looks great and receives heaps of compliments

After looking around at a number of flooring options, I finally settled on bamboo because of its environmentally friendly credentials and toughness. Truth be told, I had already chosen a local flooring provider, however, I was so taken by the quality and number of Astoria’s testimonials on their website that I soon changed my mind. After meeting with Andre I had no doubt that I was dealing with Melbourne’s bamboo specialists. Furthermore, the quality of their bamboo was definitely higher than other bamboo companies I met with (sealed edges etc). The team at Astoria were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end and I couldn’t be happier with the end result. The floor looks great and receives heaps of compliments! I have no hesitation in recommending Astoria Floors for bamboo flooring – they are the only choice in my mind…
affordable, great product, fast installation, great clean-up, went the extra mile