Astoria Floors

Astoria Floors

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Astoria Floors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Job Satisfaction
Jewell family
Jewell family Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful timber floors

We used engineered oak floor boards. We are very happy from start to finish. Very nice people. They all came on time and the job was done professionally and beautifully as scheduled. Highly recommended. H

Excellent Job Astoria Floors

I’ve just had engineered oak floors installed and couldn’t be happier with the result. The quality of the boards, the workmanship have all added to a great install. Can’t stop looking at my floors. Big thank you to Andre and his team.

Sheila S
Sheila SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly exceed expectations

I think that the current score doesn't do Andre and his team justice. I got 5 quotes in total to install engineered wooden floors (spotted gum) and dealt with a number of showrooms. Not only was Andre's proposal the most reasonably priced, but their approach to customer satisfaction was second to none. They were extremely punctual with their first appointment to take measurement (and I couldn't say the same about competitors) and even got some floor boards/samples delivered to my previous home. I also received extensive advice on materials as well as maintenance. The boards were installed to perfection, including on the stairs, which are generally a bit tricky.

Excellent highly recommend

We had Andre and his team install 120 m2 of engineered flooring.

They did a remarkable job , excellent workmanship , great service, nothing was too much for them.

They did the job on time and were meticulous .

Martin Z

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible After Service

We used this company and installed a bamboo floor. Although the installation was ok, I would not recommend using this company if you require any after service. We have some water damage so we contacted Astoria to see if we could replace the damaged boards (at our cost, of course). Andre did not return any of our numerous calls and visits to their showroom. He was very rude and not interested in providing any sort of after service.

Simon B.
Simon B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give more stars I would!

Andrew Ramsey
Andrew RamseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Timber flooring reoccurring water damage.

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poor Experience

I used Astoria floors to polish my floor boards for the bottom floor of my townhouse. Happy with their work. 2 years later I made a small extension off my kitchen and needed more floor boards to be polished, matching the existing. Naturally I went back to Andre at Astoria Floors. They completed the job, but did not apply the stain that was in the rest of the house. i.e the floor boards to not match. When I contacted Andre he was extremely rude and made no attempt to work through the issue claiming to responsibility. Would not use or recommend their services ever again

Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend

We engaged Astoria floors to install floorboards for our new build early this year. Andre and Mark were both very professional and responsive. The installation went smoothly and our timber floor is beautiful. These guys clearly know what they’re doing and have pride in their work. Highly recommend for a smooth, stress free experience!

Natalie
NatalieMelbourne

Highly recommended! Extremely happy!

A friend recommended Astoria floors to me. I had some boards repaired due to water damage and my whole floor re polished. The job took 4 days to be completed. The team is very efficient and effective. I was so happy after I saw the floors! They did a fantastic job! They look perfect and my boards are completely repaired. I have received so many compliments already. I would highly recommend Astoria floors.

Gabrielle
GabrielleMelbourne

Highly Recommended

After contacting 6 companies in my area (Preston) and getting no responses I was given a referral to Astoria Floors. From the outset they were fantastic! I had a quote within days and Andre was very helpful with giving advice on what were my best options. Les took the time to show me the sample colors on my own floor so I would know what they looked like. He did an amazing job and I absolutely love the my floors.
From my first call to job completion was about 3 weeks.
Friendly, helpful, efficient and professional.

Sharyntt
SharynttGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Beautiful Floors

This is the second time I have used Astoria Floors, I was very pleased with the quality of service and workmanship in my previous house with sanding and polishing old hardwood floors. This time I used Astoria Floors to lay Spotted Gum in my new town house. On time, on budget, a fantastic result

Marianne
Marianne

Emergency floor polishing

I rang Astoria with a bit of an emergency on a Friday morning...I had tried to patch some floorboards without success and despite not planning or budgeting for professionals to do the job, I needed to call on Astoria to come out on the Monday morning to help. They were able to accommodate my needs, sent a good tradesman who arrived on time both mornings and did a great job sanding and polishing in time for an office fit out later that week. All staff were helpful and professional, and they were reasonable on price too. Happy to recommend.

Great finished floor!

Astoria Floors was professional in their process , service and execution. Easy to deal with, good source of valuable advice, on time, on budget. Very happy with finished floors.

M. and K. H.
M. and K. H.Richmond

Great Job

Faced with a difficult floor we were provided with great solutions and our new bamboo floors look fabulous. Very, very happy and would definitely recommend.