3Atkins

3Atkins
3.4

56%14%31%

Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
2.5
3.0
Brand Manager for Atkins? Claim your listing.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Foreign object

Reported foreign object found in Atkins Endulge Chocolate Coated Almonds and still waiting on follow-up promised more than 5 weeks ago. Nearly broke a tooth on this chunk of wood. Sent pictures of the product and filled in the details they requested supposedly to investigate as they were going to send envelope to return the foreign object but nothing and no response to email sent to them.
Candice T.
Candice T.

Turkish Delight Bar

I bought a Turkish delight low-carb bar, took a bit and it was brown inside.... The Turkish delight picture on the wrapper looks amazing, but once you bite into it, taste it, look at it... It is Nothing like the picture and definitely DOESNT taste like Turkish delight. Not even close :(
Absolutely yuck :( SO disappointed. Not sure what color Atkins thinks Turkish Delight is???
Sharron S.
Sharron S.

Love it

Found it at a surplus store. Just made it and loved it. Made in bread machine on rapid program. Love the flavor, seedy nutty texture while still soft bread texture as well. Found my new go to bread and will be staying with it. Thanks!!! Show details
Tom
TomVictoria25 posts

best before date

the biscuits are good, although annoying they break so easily which is only reason i won't be buying them again. The low carb protein shakes had only a few months best before date on them so a few got wasted hence my reason I won't be buying any more of your products in bulk given the EXTREMELY short time I can use them up in.
Moving On
Moving OnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You are being mislead!

Don't be taken in by Atkins claims for their Low Carb Multi Seed bread mix (75% less carbs than regular "brown" bread according to their packaging). In fact, it contains 71 calories per 25g slice. I compared this with regular wholemeal bread which surprise, surprise, was often under that i.e. 68calories per 28g slice! Surely they can't legally make such outrageous claims!
laurinda
laurindaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive

perfect

Atkins to me are fantastic I'm losing so much weight I'm loving it I love the taste of there bars its really helping me I've lost 2 lbs its great Show details
Aussie Special
Aussie SpecialSydney, NSW4 posts

You can stay on this plan long term

After reading the Atkins book by Colette Heimowitz, I decided to try Atkins. The shakes are pretty ordinary on their own this is where you may need some imagination to create a tasty shake by adding frozen fruit and ice. They are low carb so that's the bonus. I find some of their bars too sweet, but I keep some on hand if ever I feel like a sugar hit. Eating this way has not only made me feel better it gives me more energy. The Atkins website has lots a free tools that you can use such as a carb counter and recipe ideas. For support there are a few Facebook support groups that you can join if you need meal ideas. I've tried a lot of diets, and this one i the closest to my own eating routine that I could find.

Lareina
Lareina5 posts

It taste ok

I bought this product and tried it. The taste is ok and lose few pound in a month. Sometimes it can be hard to follow, and other times its easier than other diets. But one things it excels at is fast weightloss. It's the only diet I've stuck with for longer than 1 month

Minnie
Minnie

Kate
KatePerth, WA10 posts

Amanda
AmandaMelbourne2 posts

This stuff is amazing

I usually dont write reviews for any products but this i just had to!! The diet , the bars (especially the endulge coconut chocolate) and the shakes drinks alll soooooo AH MAZE ZING

So happy i finally found the perfect diet for myself

Mel83
Mel83Victoria36 posts

Amazing weight loss without hunger!

This diet is amazing, I have been following Atkins on and off for the past 12 months and have gone from 85kg to 68kg.

I am never hungry, as long as I take time to always plan my meals and snacks as pretty much everything from a packet is forbidden.

The downside is the cost, as protein costs a lot more than bread/pasta/rice. On the upside, it is much cheaper than obesity related medication!

Do yourself a favour - read the book, plan your week. I work full time and have a toddler, this diet has given me so much more energy to keep up with life :-)
Weight loss is quick, delicious, and you don't have to starve yourself
Cost, time in the kitchen preparing meals

Michaels69
Michaels69Sydney, NSW2 posts

44 kilos lost in 6 months

I tried this diet after watching a tv show about changing to a low carb diet and the health benefits involved. Although it was completely opposite to what the government and dieticians have been advocating for years. I dropped 6 kilos in the first week, then managed to steadily drop weight week after week and finally reached my goal 6 months later. It can be difficult avoiding the bad foods, especially while eating out and avoiding hidden sugars in foods. DEFINATELY worth a go, the easiest diet i ever tried.
Quick weight loss, very big improvements in my diabetes and cholesterol levels.
It can be expensive eating good quality food all the time.
Kathy343
Kathy343Berwick5 posts

Easiest diet I have ever followed

The book is very self explanatory, easy diet to follow. I've been doing the Atkins way of eating for a couple of months and can't believe the results. I've lost 3 dress sizes. And am full of energy. My memory seems to have improved and I know longer have cravings, neither am I hungry. I sleep way better. I am eating more now than what I used to in the past when I was carrying extra weight.
Such an easy diet to follow
Bad breath