Attipas

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Attipas

Functional & fun

Great to pull on, bub doesn't pull off, great for the outside adventures where you want barefoot protection but don't need shoes. Slightly sweaty but i do have a warm baby.

Terrible online shopping experience makes shoes not worth it

Justine M
Justine M

I'd rather not engage with your company any further. The heartache, time and effort has been too great. Please return the shoes to me, and keep your store credit.

Caroline A.AttipasSend a private message

HI Justine just confirmimg we have spoken on the phone and I hope this has resolved your matter. Kindest, Caroline

Great for walking

We purchased 2 pairs, the grey sneakers and the two sided design. We love that that design offers us two styles, as you can mix and match depending on the outfit or bub's mood!
We have noticed that the fabric is a bit thinner though, which causes it to slip off at times, especially when our toddler is crawling.

Jazi
JaziRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So cute and convenient

Really easy to put on and take off and they look super cute. My daughter loves to put her Attipas shoes on!

Find out how Attipas compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Great shoes but beware of sizing.

These are great shoes for my very active 12mth old. I was hesitant to purchase due to the price tag and because bub is generally barefoot, but they are an excellent for outdoors on hot or spiky surfaces. Can’t fault the product. I am glad I spent a bit of extra time on checking size though. My little one is very small for his age and the 12-18th size fits perfectly, but I would think they would be too small for most babies his age.

rubbish terms and conditions and service

Totally crap returns policy which is very hard to find on their website. Before purchasing I looked and could find no policy- see screen shot of menu . The invoice in the box also didn’t outline the policy . Only a google search revealed it hidden somewhere on their site. On shoes that are only slightly reduced in price NO returns. They are VERY expensive shoes. No reply to my messages. Avoid as they are going to make your life difficult with their poor service.

Caroline A.AttipasSend a private message

A good intro to shoes for babies

My 9 month old daughter has been wearing these shoes for a few weeks now and they are doing the trick for protecting her little feet and toes when she's crawling around the house and at daycare, and for when she pulls herself up to standing on furniture. Gives enough support and protection without being as thick and heavy as a shoe.

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sizing completely wrong and terrible customer service

Caroline A.AttipasSend a private message

Hi Sarah, we have definitely contacted someone with your name yesterday, kindly email us via customerservice@attipas.com.au if you havent received it as yet. Thanks.

Ellie
EllieMelbourne

Perfect for early walkers

My son just started walking and we've found Attipas shoes to be perfect for protecting his toes from tumbles and falls. Washes well in the washing machine which is a plus.

vanillan
vanillanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shipment EXTREMELY late

Don't rely on them shipping it out anytime soon. Expect a month or two at least. Otherwise don't bother. Ollie's place sells the same style for much cheaper too. If we found out about this before, we wouldn't bother buying from them online. Customer service just kept saying, just wait for your order, it will come. What a waste of time and bad customer service! No compensation, and very generic answers of I'm sorry, wait another week, wait another week and then wait again. This is coming from an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR too. As a customer service agent myself, I would offer compensation for this horrible service.

Tania P.
Tania P.Sydney, NSW

Perfect gift

The Attipas Giraffe - Navy were a Christmas present for my little grandson. They are adorable. My daughter-in-law loves them and cannot for when my grandson will be able to wear them.

Yukthi K.Sydney, NSW

Prepare for your personal details to be abused

The shoes which were alright. However the marketing of emails and texts even when you unsubscribe and call the office is relentless!
The claim multiple lists and offer an apology but nothing changes.

Caroline A.AttipasSend a private message

Hi Yukthi, sorry to hear the above .You might be on multiple lists, please email us via customerservice@attipas.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thanks.

Yukthi K.

No I already called and emailed. Handle your own processes better.

Caroline A.AttipasSend a private message

Hi Yukthi, no problems. If you've contacted us with your details this will be rectified shortly. Have a great day.

Attipas sneakers

"These little sneakers were perfect for my one year old granddaughter who ‘refused’ to wear any kinds of shoes. She was a little reluctant when she first had them on but very soon forgot about them and started walking & running around as usual."

Cr8Tive
Cr8Tive

Good, but not particularly durable

I like the range, and it is a breeze to put on. It is also soft, and gentle on little babies feet. However, for toddlers, it’s not particularly durable. My daughter at 18 months tore a hole in it within 2 days of her new pair. And some older (6 months) pairs, the fabric has stretch marks on them (like runs in stockings).

That being said, they are a good option as first shoes for babies.

Also like to add that shipping via their website is pricey at at least $12 (metro Melbourne). Which is about 1/3 of the price of the shoes. Should consider offering free shipping.

Sonal
SonalSydney, NSW

Good product

So I ordered three sizes, M , L, XL. The size difference between M and L is so huge that for last 2 months, I have not been able to use M as it is very small and not even L as it is very large. Hopefully it fits soon.