3.9

3.9

Caroline J.
Caroline J.South Australia3 posts

Unwanted Spam Post-Purchase is Incessant and Annoying

Received an email from Attipas asking me to copy and paste my review here, so here it is:

"Despite unsubscribing from survey emails, I continue to receive spam asking for a review. The shoes are fine but the unwanted bombardment of emails post-purchase is annoying".

It should also be noted, the email claimed I left a five star review. I left a one star review.

Attipas   DM

Hi Caroline, sorry to hear this - you can unsubscribe using unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email, or alternatively please email our team so they can assist on customerservice@attipas.com.au. Kindest, Caroline

Katherine
KatherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Ash
Ash5 posts

Relentless marketing - even after unsubscribing

I ordered some shoes for my toddler who kept pulling off normal shoes.

The product is great but once you're on their marketing list, they never let you leave. This is against the law.

I left a review and mentioned the marketing and got an email to say I'd been unsubscribed from ALL mail lists.

Someone must have put me back on because I'm getting marketing emails again. I'm pretty sure I also got another email a few months ago and unsubscribed then too.

So my review is of Attipas Australia the company, and specifically the marketing team.

Working in marketing and PR myself, all I can say is how appalled I am by this company. They're breaking the law. Show details

sof
sofSydney, NSW4 posts

Waiting on my store credit for 9 months now!

I returned a pair of shoes as I accidentally ordered the wrong size and was advised a store credit would be issued. I have been waiting for 9 months now!!! I try and call them and nobody answers and advised to leave a message. I have sent emails, no response. The live chat just loops with the same response and still no store credit. Extremely disappointed at the lack of customer service and that I have lost my hard earned money Show details
Dad
DadSydney, NSW

Shoes are fine, but the EMAIL SPAM is relentless

Thanks for the shoes, arrived promptly, and my boy moves well in them. The problem is that I can't get Attipas out of my email inbox!

I've unsubscribed so many times, it's getting ridiculous. I thought there were spam laws out there to stop this kind of thing. Please change your email systems. Show reply

Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Marianne
MarianneSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced

Do not buy from them. They will automatically bill you and then when you send items back for a refund they will keep the items and not refund your money. The biggest scam of a business with no ethics or professionalism. Disgusting.
Alodie
Alodie
Anna-Lena W.
Anna-Lena W.

Good quality shoe - terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Their team has unresponsive ever since requesting a refund.

Their return policy is also misleading and many shoes are out of stock in my daughters size which means I can’t use the store credit. I also purchased a seperate item at full price and the team are ignoring my request to refund this item.

Sal
Sal

Great for little feet

The shoes are great for little kids - super easy to put on for them, and I like that they try to mimic bare feet.
The little one is now getting used to them, so much that there are requests to put them on!
Will definitely purchase more in the future, and definitely recommend these shoes. Show details
Jade  Toroa
Jade ToroaGoldfields, WA
  Fair Incentive

Finally shoes that fit my grandson

"Shoes are amazing, we struggled to find shoes to fit my grandsons above feet, he has a shoe measurement of a 2/3 year old at just 12 months old, I saw these shoes because of the stretchy material top and he walked straight away with them, love them & now he’s got so many pairs, thanks to Attipas." Show details
Christine
Christine3 posts

Water baby
Water babyPilbara, WA6 posts

Mislead customers & poor customer service

Great shoes but as others point out they wear out quickly and can get the same much cheaper elsewhere.

They also mislead customers by over charging shipping fees without being transparent about it and then claim it’s to help cover staff wages! The amount of profit they make you would think they would have wages covered without misleading customers!

[Contents Removed]