3.8

Zhiyu

ZhiyuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty easy to put on. Stylish.

Pretty easy to put on. Stylish.
My little one loves them. The two picture design is a bonus, so we can choose which picture to show depending on the day and where we go.

Mich

MichGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy shoes

"Excellent quality, service and great that they make cute shoes for boys and not only girls. My son loves them, I love them and his friends are all wearing them now”

Roxaria

RoxariaPerth, WA

Terrible

After reading many great reviews, i decided to buy a pair of attipas. First of all, you have to buy a sole as well. This is not specified anywhere on the website.
Would make more sense if they sold the shoe and the sole together so people do not waste time buying one thing per time.
Second, the shoe itself is terrible. The feet sweat. I didn't know one year old feet could stink! Well, they do with the attipas!!! Yuk. I do not recommend. The foot sweats and stay wet and stinky for as long as you keep them on. Not healthy,not practical.
(And we used them in winter!! I don't dare using them in warmer weather).
Also, my child could remove them by herself quite easily. Better you get some indoor socks or bobux.

Perfect fit

I have bought countless pairs of shoes for my 1yo daughter who is still crawling/starting to walk but nothing would stay on - except these wonderful Attipas shoes!!! Very happy mumma x

Kim B.

Kim B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect first walkers ever.

"These are the best shoes i have come across.
perfect for first walkers, light weight, easy to put on an they stay on. And they're washable. I have a 1yr old with big feet and could not find a light weight shoe that he was able to walk in until I came across attipas shoes. He is now running.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Amazing for little ones!!

"Absolutely love these little shoes! My boy is 18 months & loves being on the move. Normal shoes are still quite heavy for him to walk in, so these are perfect. He doesn’t even realise he’s got anything on his feet. Thank you!”

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

best shoes for children learning to walk

I have now purchased three pair of shoes for my grandson who has just started walking Both my son and his wife love them and say they are the best shoes as my grandson walks really well in them I will be purchasing more as he grows so that my son and his wife can be sure that he keeps walking so well Thank you so much for these shoes

Dianne F.

Dianne F.Perth, WA

Great shoes for little feet.

I love how easy these shoes are to put on. The flexibility of the sole is great for little feet. Unfortunately they make bubs feet sweat and smell after a couple of hours of wearing. I've tried putting on socks underneath, but they make the shoe slide off. Washing after each wear is a must.

Caroline A.Attipas

Hi Dianne, thanks for the feedback. Here's an article that may help combat toddlers with sweaty feet: https://www.attipas.com.au/blogs/news/why-do-some-babies-have-smelly-feet

Our favourite toddler shoe

We have found Attipas shoes are a great fit, they are easy to wash, put on & they stay in place as my toddler moves around, especially moving from crawling to standing and walking.

Caroline A.Attipas

Thanks Marina! We're thrilled you're enjoying your shoes.

Find out how Attipas compares to other Online Shops

Perfect pair of shoes. Recommend them to all my friends

"My son wouldn't keep normal shoes on and screened and cried until he would pull them off. 1st rime putting these shoes on he was so happy and calm never tried to pull them off once. We have lots of burs and other things on our 100 acres so it put my mind at ease that he now has something on his feet. Hes only one and just started walking but he runs outside and gets his little shoes brings them in for me to put them on. They are the easiest shoes I've ever had to put on does matter if the crunch their feet they still slid on very easy. Will be purchasing more.

Caroline A.Attipas

Thank-you so much for taking the time to write this review and we're so thrilled you're loving our shoes!

Cat W.

Cat W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might be a good shoe but their customer service is terrible

Rosemary M.

Rosemary M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent product and delivery

"The shoes are quick and easy to put on. They are well made and durable.
They offer good protection to child's foot. Can be washed easily if needed.
This is our second pair.
The staff at daycare love them. They really are a very practical shoe and the look so cute. Ordering and delivery is excellent. "

TalB

TalB

Great first and second shoes for toddlers.

The shoes were delivered within a week and are very easy to put on and take off. They look comfortable enough to wear all day long. My boy loves them!

KKANN

KKANNSydney, NSW

Love Attipas shoes for my little one!

Amazing! My little one doesn't feel comfortable walking in shoes. He loves walking around in socks or barefoot. With Attipas its like wearing socks. He is comfortable to wear them indoor and outdoor.

Jules

JulesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One Happy Customer

"I'm so very happy with my purchase. We have brought two pairs. This Nordic style stays at my house, so that we always have a pair for Xavier (14 months) where ever he is. We don't have to worry about him slipping on the tiles now. Thank you.

linny p.

linny p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great training shoes

These are great toddler shoes for added stability whilst learning to cruise and stand. Also beautifully made. So happy with our purchase, would definitely recommend to other parents for their toddlers.

Inner soles are a must

The inner soles are great they stop feet from sweating and keep them a bit warmer. I think they should be part of every pair of shoes! Highly recommend them!

Heather B.

Heather B.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for little feet

"My granddaughter is just learning to walk and her Attipas shoes were a very welcomed gift. They fit perfectly and are light and flexible for tiny feet. She loved them so much she wanted to wear them to bed. I think this is a big compliment to the comfort and design of the attipas shoes.

My granddaughters 1st birthday

“My granddaughter loved her shoes I gave her for her first birthday. She is just learning to walk and she seems very comfortable & at ease in her Attipas pink sneakers”.

I love these shoes

This is the second pair I have bought for my grandson and I love them so much. They are so easy to take on and off! Would totally recommend them