Audi Dealers

Audi Dealers

HEAD

HEADsydney

Service costalota

They say a major service for a 2015 A1 is a few air filters and a oil change + a few other items is a major service at $1200
+ for a 60,000 kilometer service , a bit rich i think ,time to shop around. Covid catch up for Audi $$$$

Store LocationParramatta

Professional service

I have came to your service station for service on Dec. last year and for e-Safety Inspection Report on Feb. this year. Both times I met Tom March and this time another lady( sorry to said forgot your name)as well. I do like to say a huge thanks for you perfect professional service. Life will be better if people like you.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Sarah Galton

Sarah GaltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sevice Excellence!!! is the best title for this review of the Frizelle Audi Dealership on the Gold Coast

Carl D.

Carl D.Sydney, NSW

Great service and Friendly Team

I recently bought an Audi A5 from Macarthur Audi and had a great experience with the Team there. Ahmed was terrific and very helpful and we were able to be in our new car within a week. Glenn was equally good with the finance options that suited my needs. I totally recommend Macarthur Audi to anyone. Go and see Ahmed he will help with anything.

Alam

AlamCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Audi Canberra - Worst Service

Store LocationAudi - Canberra
lee

lee sydney

Organised a test drive and nobody was at the dealership

I went to the Five Dock dealership, had organised a test drive of an A4. On the Sunday morning the test car was filthy and the dealership had been open but one staff and hung over and food etc on the counter .I walked out and have not been back.

Kellee W.

Kellee W.Queensland

DO NOT BUY AN AUDI

I have purchased 9 Audi's in the past and have been a corporate member for the past 15 years. The last Audi A4 Quattro Sport was just over 5 years old with 52'000km. It had always been serviced by Audi until the level of servicing deteriorated and the last service at Audi the staff were considerably rude. The engine stopped running and I have been informed that it will require a whole new motor which is worth more than the value of the car. It appears that if you get your Audi serviced anywhere other than Audi then they will not take responsibility for it or rather can palm the responsibility of the fault onto others. Very expensive lesson learnt. Warning to anyone thinking about buying an Audi - DONT!

laurierayr

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service dealers and Audi Australia

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Audi Brighton

Audi Brighton what can I say ? Not much, unhappy staff, arrogant service team and hopeless at communicating with their customers.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive to service buy something else

Just been quoted $980 for second service of Audi A1 with only 18345 km and this is a minor service god forbid when a major service is required

Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Audi Five Dock NSW

We recently purchased a new Audi Q5 from Hugh at Audi Five Dock and were very impressed with the professional manner and genuine level of care we received. Hugh made the whole experience very easy and enjoyable and the level of after sale follow up and service has been outstanding. If you are looking for a new Audi I highly recommend trying Audi Five Dock.

Terrible

Put my car in for a service at fortitude valley Audi in Brisbane. Instead of 3 hours it took them 7. I knew the rear brakes were shot so I had purchased high quality brake disks and ceramic pads from germany about three times the cost of Audi discs and pads. Told them about them being in the boot of the car. When I picked my car up 7 hours later they informed me they couldn't fit the discs as they weren't genuine Audi and may be unsafe!?! Well they spec well beyond Audi quality and they let me drive out with my brakes so worn they were metal on metal and charged me for the privilege. The complaint went no where there formal response was "we do not know how to rectify this problem"

Thetruth

What customer service???

Carolina

CarolinaPerth, WA

Audi Store Australia

I purchased through the Audi Store Australia website, I have emailed them 4 times trying to return All weather floor mats that don't fit my car. No one has contact me so I went to Audi Perth Centre, they said they can't help me at all because they are a dealer and they are not even aware of the online Audi Store (according to them). I am so disappointing, what a poor customer service.

vn48ver

vn48verSydney

Audi Fivedock

LindaS

LindaSSydney, NSW

Damaged sump plug post major service and unresponsive - Audi Five Dock Service Centre

Graham

Graham

Audi Centre Perth

Had Audi's over the past 20 years, and recently had an electrical problem along similar lines to an issue in 2019(A3). James was brilliant, and Audi fully covered the fix

Daryl B.

Daryl B.

Misleading After Sales

Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Audi A1 Experience in Brisbane, Queensland

I bought an A1 2012 model thinking I was buying a vehicle that would be safe and reliable. Boy was I wrong! I have had nothing but issues since the day it left the lot. Initially my work was covered by warranty but that didn't last. I am a shift worker and was left on the side of the road at stupid times and in unsafe locations on multiple occasions.
The service center was not helpful in anyway and they charged rediculous amounts of money without fixing the problem.
The vehicle is part of the current recall and Audi are still stuffing me around delivering false promises surrounding responsibility and assistance.
This vehicle has broken me and I hope no one has to go through what I have been through. Please stay away from this brand!