Audi Dealers

Audi Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Audi

E-Tron Charger Rip Off

Purchased an E-Tron Sportback with the free charger installation deal. It sounds good until you contact the installer and find that it includes a “standard” install only. Everything is extra until an extra 20m of cable and associated works will cost an extra $2k …. Audi do not care that this company is fleecing its new car customers and sits on their hands.
Comparable quotes are half price but Audi is contracted to JetCharge.

Audi Burwood: appalling customer service

NEVER RSQ8

Software problems. Zero care customer service

I bought a brand new Q3 Sportback early in December. Within three weeks the “best technology available to new vehicle’s” crashed. Software keeps stating Loading User details. MMI doesn’t work.
Took the vehicle in for a service to Brisbane City Audi. After having it the entire day they called to say I could pick it up. When collecting they told me there was nothing they could do and the issue was known to Audi. They told me to reset/reboot the software every time it happens.

I lodged a complaint with Audi mid December, I received a generic response with a case number and other than my one follow up a week ago, I’ve heard nothing.

I’m an Audi fan, have owned several in the past, but this will be the last.

Reza A.
Reza A.Sydney, NSW

Prices are rip off

I went to Audi Sutherland to buy a visor clip quoted $ 57 and said takes 2-3 months to order and receive it. I ordered exactly the same on line and cost me $2.39. Delivery time was also the same
Again I had trouble with daytime running light and had to buy it cost over $700, then found it on line for $108.39 free delivery from Australia, exactly the same. Question is how can you trust such a company? and how much overcharge is fair?

Store LocationSydney
Deep B.
Deep B.Perth, WA

Osborne Park Audi Centre. Thira.

I just bought an Audi A4 from Osborne Park Audi Centre. Thira was the staff member who made it all happen. I could not be happier with her efforts. She made buying this car easy. I will be seeking her out when I buy my next one. Thank you Thira. Fantastic.

aays888
aays888Sydney, NSW

Happy more ways than 1

Very happy with Sales manager Naddim Bassam and sales man Ainsley Harichandran. Great experience, no pressure to sell and friendly. Been dealing with car and bike dealers for 50 years and this dealership is up among the best. Thanks guy’s. Dealership is Audi Alto Artarmon.

Warning for Audi A5 Cabriolet buyers!

My Audi A5 Cabriolet's soft roof has started to come apart at just 100,000 KMs and Audi will not help!

Appreciative of the great teamwork at Audi Five Dock

Purchasing an Audi vehicle was a luxury decision and I have found their outstanding vehicle safety features to be a requirement for any considered vehicle purchase. I have found the Audi team at Five Dock service centre staff, continues to consistently, provide an excellent and professional service. I would highly recommend their services.
There have been many positive experiences. I would like to express feelings of appreciation and I do thank them as over the years I have found them to be helpful and they do look after me well. I feel welcomed and comfortable when I am at their service centre. Keep up the great teamwork :)

Chris and Nicky
Chris and NickyMurray Region, NSW

Sheer luxury and Power

Michael R.
Michael R.Hunter Region, NSW

Audi Newcastle

Would not recommend Audi Newcastle. Everything great until money changes hands . And hope nothing ever goes wrong with your car as warranty doesn’t exist.. very rude service staff

AUDI LEMON
AUDI LEMONSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY AN AUDI

A four year old Audi A4 with every service history maintened by Audi Australia has a $5000 gear box repair issue and Audi would not stand behind their product and repair. Audi Customer care absolutely disgraceful and could not care. DO NOT BUY AN AUDI

Lev V
Lev VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service poor car quality

Nello
NelloSydney, NSW

Gorgeous cars, so let down by their service

Incredibly unhappy with service experience. Our car was damaged whilst at their workshop at Brookvale (by a tow truck they were guiding in), have yet to have even an apology from the rude service staff and they have refused to take any responsibility for fixing the damage. 'Not our problem' has been the catchcry. Appalling service for a luxury brand, I'd think carefully before you buy onr.

Steve  Y.
Steve Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor to non existent customer service after your purchase

Audi are aware of their failures yet still deny their customers any resolve in these matters, unfortunately for what is portrayed as a premium brand the quality or service just is not there. Never again for us.