Audi Dealers

Audi Dealers

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Audi Brighton

Audi Brighton what can I say ? Not much, unhappy staff, arrogant service team and hopeless at communicating with their customers.

Store LocationBrighton Victoria
Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So expensive to service buy something else

Just been quoted $980 for second service of Audi A1 with only 18345 km and this is a minor service god forbid when a major service is required

Store LocationSpringwood
Chris

ChrisIllawarra, NSW

Audi Five Dock NSW

We recently purchased a new Audi Q5 from Hugh at Audi Five Dock and were very impressed with the professional manner and genuine level of care we received. Hugh made the whole experience very easy and enjoyable and the level of after sale follow up and service has been outstanding. If you are looking for a new Audi I highly recommend trying Audi Five Dock.

Store LocationFive Dock NSW

Terrible

Put my car in for a service at fortitude valley Audi in Brisbane. Instead of 3 hours it took them 7. I knew the rear brakes were shot so I had purchased high quality brake disks and ceramic pads from germany about three times the cost of Audi discs and pads. Told them about them being in the boot of the car. When I picked my car up 7 hours later they informed me they couldn't fit the discs as they weren't genuine Audi and may be unsafe!?! Well they spec well beyond Audi quality and they let me drive out with my brakes so worn they were metal on metal and charged me for the privilege. The complaint went no where there formal response was "we do not know how to rectify this problem"

Store LocationAudi fortitude valley

What customer service???

Carolina

CarolinaPerth, WA

Audi Store Australia

I purchased through the Audi Store Australia website, I have emailed them 4 times trying to return All weather floor mats that don't fit my car. No one has contact me so I went to Audi Perth Centre, they said they can't help me at all because they are a dealer and they are not even aware of the online Audi Store (according to them). I am so disappointing, what a poor customer service.

Store LocationAudi Store Australia
vn48ver

vn48verSydney

Audi Fivedock

LindaS

LindaSSydney, NSW

Damaged sump plug post major service and unresponsive - Audi Five Dock Service Centre

Store LocationAudi Five Dock Service Centre

Graham

Graham

Audi Centre Perth

Had Audi's over the past 20 years, and recently had an electrical problem along similar lines to an issue in 2019(A3). James was brilliant, and Audi fully covered the fix

Store LocationAudi Centre Perth

Misleading After Sales

Store LocationFortitude Valley
Brooke

BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Audi A1 Experience in Brisbane, Queensland

I bought an A1 2012 model thinking I was buying a vehicle that would be safe and reliable. Boy was I wrong! I have had nothing but issues since the day it left the lot. Initially my work was covered by warranty but that didn't last. I am a shift worker and was left on the side of the road at stupid times and in unsafe locations on multiple occasions.
The service center was not helpful in anyway and they charged rediculous amounts of money without fixing the problem.
The vehicle is part of the current recall and Audi are still stuffing me around delivering false promises surrounding responsibility and assistance.
This vehicle has broken me and I hope no one has to go through what I have been through. Please stay away from this brand!

Store LocationWestside
Moses

MosesSydney, NSW

Terrible

Bought a new car from demo in audi after investigation of vehicle history the vehicle had been in a accident and recorded against the vin - absolutely shocked $140k and ripped off [name removed] is a lying crap wipe disgusting we had to go court to get a money back big head ache avoid at all cost

Store LocationParramatta
Anon

AnonSydney, NSW

Worst customer Service ever!!

Do not purchase a vehicle from Audi Parramatta. The make promises they cannot keep. Quite disgraceful - need to train their staff on good customer service.Rang them since he 5 March requesting updates on a refund - promised call back's got nothing. As at today, March 19th, still dont know what is going on.

AMY

AMYSydney, NSW

audi five dock dealer was liar

don't purchase any audit motor vehicle in Five dock Audi services because there is a dealer and financial supporter who will lie you to do a car loan. When you want to pay off this car and don't do mortgage, they will threaten to sue you! That is so terrible!
Notice to all potential Audi buyers from Five dock - beware and check all documents.

Store LocationFive Dock Audi Branch

Find out how Audi Dealers compares to other Car Dealerships

Don’t believe any promotional deals they offer!

Purchased Q2 in November from Audi Parramatta with promise of $1000 fuel card. After 4 months of ringing dealer I contacted fair trading, dealer said to fair trading there is backlog and will take another 2 weeks, after they lied to fair trading I realised I should have just purchased a BMW Across the road without worrying about Audi’s fake promotional deals! Still waiting....

Store LocationAudi Parramatta
Anurag72

Anurag72Sydney Surrounds, NSW

AUDI Very poor customer service Faulty car

purchased our AUDI Q 5 in 2015, 2.0L TDI S-tronic Quattro Sport Edition
Just after 3 years after the warranty expiring we faced a problem with AD blue heater and have to spend 1016$ . Worthwhile mentioning that at that time the car has only clocked 25738KM. We paid without hesitation and were not even offered a good will gesture to get it fixed with no or discount payment considering the car has only travelled so low KM and have a fault most likely related to faulty component.

However now after travelling only 49000Km and in total life span of 4and half years its showing an Ad Blue heater fault, and was quoted $2935.46 for the repair.
No communication from Audi after writing multiple compalints

M and K

M and KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Audi Centre Perth not trustworthy

Bought an A1 and instead of getting what was stipulated in the contract, got an older, lower model. Emailed customer service and had I not called numerous times, there were no updates or feedback after 2 weeks. Still waiting for the resolution of the case.

Notice to all potential Audi buyers from Perth - beware and check the contract and service invoices for any discrepancy to avoid being duped by this dealer.

Store LocationAudi Centre Perth
Mr C

Mr C

Faulty Audi

Be warned when buying from Audi Centre Sydney, purchased a 2015 A3 and was sold with an over tightened bearing in clutch, needed replacing after having to take it back numerous times until it was finally picked up from a different dealer in a test drive, paint started to flake off on wheels after 2 years and was told it was due to debri, rocks etc on roads and "aggressive cleaning" when it's only ever been taken to a professional car wash, fluttering metallic sound from engine from high pressure lines not being properly fixed down, poor quality, being lied to, will never purchase an Audi again.

Sue

Sue

Poor customer service

Dont go near an Audi! Not only problem vehicles but Audi Perth customer service very poor when problems do occur and they will leave you without a loan car unless you are willing to pay $35 a day!

Store LocationAudi Perth