Audible

Audible

Nok

NokSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is absolute poor.

Audible a thieving company

I have never singed on to audible ever…
I have never singed on to audible ever so how did they get my bank account details to be able to steal $16.45 out of my account this just shows how corrupt this company is they stole money from me and probably from many others

Frustrating, useless, bordering on scam

Book Shops

Find out how Audible compares to other Book Shops

bbwgus

bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazon’s audible sucks

I started an account due to a free offer. I don’t like audio books so I asked to have my membership cancelled. Today for the 7th time, I received an email from audible telling me I have a free book waiting. I have written to them 6 times asking to cancel my account yet they continue to bombard me with spam. Surely this becomes harassment after a while.

zeranders

zeranders

2 good audios, 3 was like pc read. Legend of Huma $32, bad $ 4 money. Monthly + per audio $ 4 poor quality. Deleted app.

See above for details as have already said what I wanted to say. Is that 20 words yet? eighteen, nin....

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not recommended for everyone.

The app has good functionality. Recommended if you'll listen to a book once a month. I found this is not always possible for me, especially as sometimes I prefer to read, not listen. Unfortunately, the service is good until you need to cancel. They make that part very difficult haha. The process is embedded deep in the internet and you don't get to keep credits, so forfeit your credits or they'll keep taking your $$... So keep that in mind. Good luck :)

Billy

Billy

Fantastic service at a great price

Audible has allowed me to enjoy books that I would not otherwise have time to read. I particularly like the credit system and how credits can be saved for use at a later date. The range of books is exceptional and quality of the readings can not be faulted.

C De Silva

C De Silva

Lack of information on returning audible books

Even though the online account website mentions that you can return any number of books , apparently there is a certain number of books you can return according to an email I received from them . Return function was disabled on my account so I had to email them.communicating with audible about this and finding out how many books you can return or information around this will be helpful for customers

Michael

MichaelAshgrove

Doesn’t work without mobile data

Have signed up for a trial. I don’t have a lot of data on my mobile plan but it works for me. I noticed Audible was using mobile data so I turned it off. When I went to listen to a book I’d downloaded, I couldn’t open the app. Makes me wonder what information they are collecting all the time. I’ve downloaded the book to my phone so it’s not streaming that.

Not for me as the only time I use it will be when I’m exercising and not connected to wi-fi. If they change it I’ll have another go because I find it useful.

Book Shops

Find out how Audible compares to other Book Shops

Tammi

TammiHobart, TAS

Stephen Fry is music to my ears

I have had this membership for a few months. I have purchased all of the Harry Potter books and Stephen Frys voice is magical.

The only downside is that I apparently hate female narrator's? I cannot stand listening to books with their voices.

Richard C.

Richard C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

If you love audiobooks this is the service

You can save big $$ if you churn through audiobooks. If you churn through a book a month your save a lot of money. a month on Audible is around the half the price of an iBooks audio book!