World of Books

4.1 from 1,491 reviews

Tommy

TommyPort Macquarie NSW Australia

quality of service

I was very happy, as always with the quality of the book and it was value for money. I will continue to use your service as my first resort when searching for a book.

Brig

BrigGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great site

The book arrived in good time and was in the condition stated. I am very happy with my purchase and plan to buy from World of Books in the future.

Leslie D

Leslie DDarling Downs, QLD

Great purchase

I have had an excellent experience with my order and can't say anything against the service I received. The order can from different suppliers and were in the condition stated when I ordered them. I will be obtaining more in the future and would not hesitate to recommend the site to friends.

Never an issue so far

Can't fault any part of my buying experience to date. Will happily shop again. Item was accurately advertised and postage was reasonable. Was told my item would show signs of being pre -loved and they were correct.

anita hadley

anita hadleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase.

Book is good condition and the world of books service is faultless. Keep up the good work. The product arrived in a reasonably short time. Well packed product and free shipping is always an attraction for me.

michael

michaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great way to save on books...

I love buying off World Of Books.All the books i have bought have been in the exact condition as described.I have got books that are hard to find or out of print..

Karl

KarlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

World of great finds

Great source of some classics and vintage hardcopy/books... one of the "go to's" for me... easy to use, and order, and items well packed, & promptly sent... 8/8 and counting/ so far...can be hard to get replies/responses, and descriptions vague, but prices good

Richard Smith

Richard SmithWestern District, VIC

Excellent content throughout and a title to match

Much loved Christian author writes with his customary insight and maturity in this devotional book on the Psalms. It is structured to give coverage of all 150 Psalms over a year with a reflection for each day. A deeply satisfying and helpful title for all lovers of the Bible.

Susan P.

Susan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Will buy from again.

I ordered three books and I am quite satisfied with my purchase. They came in the same shipment and were in very good condition for second hand books. I use vintage craft books and am very happy to find a local online store.

Colliemac

ColliemacSydney, NSW

Great source for hard to find books

I have made several purchases of hard to find new and second hand books.Prices are very reasonable and shipping is very prompt. My first choice for books not available elsewhere.

A Pattern of Islands

Received exactly as described. Also delivered within time frame given. Can’t fault this purchase... Communication regarding shipping was spot on. Glad I found World of Books . Keep up the good work...

Out of print secondhand book.

Product was in excellent condition as described. And arrived within time frame indicated. Excellent service. Fair price and easy to use online order system that describes quality and condition of book perfectly.

HPerth

HPerthperth

This is awesome

Came across this site by accident, then spent hours going through all the great things available. Great price and delivered in a good time. well done. Loved this site, will be a favorite

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Secondhand book, not the best.

The book, for learning Italian, arrived safely but was an old version, a bit smelly and had pencil marks in it. For the cost of $16.49
I should have paid a few dollars more for a clean current one, which I might need to do anyway.

Happy customer

Very prompt delivery service and the book was in excellent condition on arrival. Well packaged and protected. Great value for money also based on my internet searches, so happy customer

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price! Expedient delivery!

I searched the internet for a copy of a long ‘out of print’ book for my son and found 2 copies at World of Books! I had seen a copy elsewhere for a very overpriced $84, so was happy to find these 2 at a very reasonable price of $14. My son lives in Western Australia and even within Australia mail and packages can take longer than normal (up to 3weeks) to get there but this book arrived within 2weeks of purchase so I was both surprised and pleased!

Maryanne

MaryanneSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

I've placed around 8 orders with World of Books so far, and am most impressed with the quick response. The order is always shipped promptly and has always matched the quality described. I'm very pleased I discovered Work of Books and will be coming back again and again!

No coustomer service.

About half of the time books are never as good as the quality stated. Photos of more expensive editions always advertised and what you get is a cheap edition usually damaged. There is no customer service or satisfaction they do not respond to emails and don't provide a phone number. Dosent matter how many times you email if you ask for a refund or cancel an order even if it is 1 minute after ordering, they will not respond. Rare books are cheaper on ebay and you are protected and you get what is advertised from private sellers. Buy enough books and you will experience this.

Noonie

NooniePerth, WA

Good Book Store

I could not find this book for the reasonable price anywhere until I found it on World of Books. They delivered the book so quickly. However, I was disappointed in the packaging the book arrived in. It was a flimsy thin plastic envelope and the corners of the book were damaged due to the type of envelope it was packed in.

Books are my blood

Books are my bloodSouthwest, VIC

For the love of books

I’ve just received what must be at least my 15th book from World of Books; a faithful customer with as passion for books, but on a limited budget. Great service, I’ve never had any issues, and will continue to support a company that recycles these precious pieces of beauty.

MARIE

MARIEasked

I wish to sell some of my books.
Can you help ?
Chantal.

Adrian K.asked

Where is my book 4 weeks waiting

Adrian K.asked

I am still waiting for my book ordered 13/1 still awaiting delivery but I see funds have been taken from my account though Adrian Kay

Sandy P.
Sandy P.

I am unable to offer any valid reason as to why this has occurred, however, I would suggest that the problem has two possible answers. Firstly, and most likely, is a delay in delivery; caused either by the courier or mail service. I live in a rural area and I know from first hand experience how inefficient the delivery services can be. The second possibility is that World of Books source their material from their warehouses that are not always located in the country in which the order is made, This is especially true of rare and older books, and can lead to a delay in putting an order together.The company does inform customers that this may occur.I realise that this is not much help to Adrian; but it will hopefully suggest a reason.

Adrian K.

Well no it dosent help does that mean I won’t be seeing the book or does it mean you will send another copy of the book ordered

Get an answer from our members and World of Books representatives