World of Books

World of Books

4.1 from 1,660 reviews

4.4 (1,019)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,098)

Lorelle

LorelleWestern District, VIC

An easy transaction once again

The CD arrived in perfect condition and plays perfectly - a no hassle transaction - thanks once again.

Karen S.

Karen S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

World of Books Lover

I have made two purchases so far and will continue to make World of Books my first choice. The quality of the books have been great, well priced and delivery is as promised fast and free. I love the reality that my purchases of pre-owned books have saved them from the shredder or land fill.

Kylie

KylieCentral Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy service

I had been looking for this book for a while, so glad I found it here. It was reasonably priced, arrived in good condition and delivery was fast. Highly recommend World of books.

Trevor B.

Trevor B.Hunter Region, NSW

First time customer,,,

First time with WORLD OF BOOKS but it won't be the last. Been looking for BIENVENUE EN FRANCE 2 for a long time. Quality and price of the copy purchased were very pleasing. Delivery prompt and efficient.

Satisfied

SatisfiedSouth East Queensland, QLD

The odyssey of Homer translated by Richard Latimore

The book title fitted the description but the font size is too small for me to read with comfort. Why cannot booksellers quote a font size then one could select a copy most suitable for one's eyesight?

Canis Major

Canis MajorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got what i was looking for!

My wife was looking for this Author and read the others and couldn't find this book in the second hand bookshop!. So i went online and searched and found World of books the purchased it online and arrived 10 days later for first time customer...

Whitey

WhiteyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timely and bearing fruit

World of books are certainly on their game they had the books! and sent them out quickly even under the duress of the hoohaa going around thank you World of books till next time

Sueanne.

Sueanne.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best web sight for books

This web sight is always reliable, and a great way to recycle. Provides a quick service and have I have found so many books I've been looking for. Good quality, books and great prices. Love it.

Marion B.

Marion B.

First Time Customer

Found the quality of book as described - price was very good and happy - happy with delivery time - all in all a good purchasing experience and will buy again when required.

PAULY

PAULY

Very Happy to have received the Book

I am very pleased to have actually obtained this particular Book, It is a story that I listened to on the Radio, back in the days before we had TV here in Australia, I still have memories of the story line, will be nice to read the book, a trip down memory lane.

Not happy

I still have not received my order from the 18 of feb and no response to my emails. Will not purchase from you again my little boy has been waiting for this book for so long very disheartening

First Experience

Found the quality of books as detailed - prices were very good - delivery tracking was non existent - but all in all a good purchasing experience and will buy again when required.

Susie K.

Susie K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just what every bookworm needs!

Books are always in good order, delivery is in good time and very happy overall ... running out of room for all my books I get from World of Books! Thanks for your great service

John

JohnPerth, WA

Brilliant ! World of Books

Brilliant Choices
Brilliant Prices
Brilliant Services
Brilliant World of Books
Recommend you to everyone I know
Website was really user friendly and easy to navigate .. and you also provided me with some other related material which I will also explore

Julian L

Julian LGippsland, VIC

The usual excellent service

I received my latest order yesterday and as usual was very pleased with both the books and the service, thanks again WOB. Unfortunately I now have to build more bookshelves

Lyn

LynSydney

I am starting to go to World of Books first before trying any other company. Books are as stated, come in good time. In fact they often have books that other companies don't have. Books are also wrapped well. Thanks folk.

Very Professional

I love dealing with this company as their website makes it so easy to search for & buy books. Free postage worldwide is a huge bonus. Any problems are dealt with quickly & efficiently.

dto39310

dto39310SYDNEY

Perfect if you're looking for old books

I purchased books for my Mum. They were old titles and couldn't find them anywhere . World of Books came to the rescue and supplied them in a timely fashion. My 92 year old Mum is very happy with our purchase. Will be buying from World of Books again.

Excellent service.

The book arrived just a few days after I placed the order. The condition was exactly as described. I have bought many books from them in the past and have not been disappointed once. They have an excellent website. I will be using World of Books again. Thank you for such a wonderful service.

PC33

PC33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality books. Fast delivery.

This order was A1. Books were as described in very good condition and the delivery was super fast. The prices were similar to buying new in others stores but the availability is not always guaranteed.
I’m very satisfied with this order.