World of Books

4.0 from 1,115 reviews

Jacqueline H.

Jacqueline H.Perth, WA

Couple Next Door

If you would have read my complaint to your company on the day I received your book you wouldnt be requesting me to write a review of the book you posted me. Your description of the book was very good. The book arrived grubby, yellowed, a large sticker covering a large portion of the cover page with writing on in a coloured marker which had already had a number of attempts at pulling it off without success. It also has water damage part way through the book. If you call this condition very good. Then what would you rate poor condition? I will never purchase from you again.
This book also took about 2 weeks to post. Why if you have it in stock?

Dennis F

Dennis F

great priced books

Have purchased several books thru World of Books. Always arrive on time and most importantly as described. Quality of second hand books is important to me and so is the price World of books scores on both quality and price.

Ken

KenVictoria

Hard to find book

Book came as described in good condition. Hard to find book. Was exited to be able to still buy and own a collectable. Definitely will shop again to add to my book shelf.

Pru Watts

Pru WattsSydney, NSW

What a fantastic idea! I've just discover World of Books and have shared details with my book club friends. Postage took a bit longer than normal but I got it and that's the main thing. The book is in excellent condition as described in the ad. Will definitely use again.

moonshinerunner

moonshinerunnerPilbara, WA

great deals on line

The book was as described and in good condition. I was a little nervous to buy online from a book stall, but now I would defiantly buy from World of Books again. Quick to send and arrived in good condition and quite quickly.

Rosie

RosieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The Craft

Very happy. This is my first time buying a secondhand book online and I was very impressed. The price was fantastic compared to the new book and the quality of the book was excellent, it only looked like it had been read a couple of times. I will definitely be purchasing more books from here.

Gael

GaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

I finally found two books I have been looking for for over four years. They were sent in a timely fashion and the descriptions were very good. I will use world books again and am so glad I found them

A repeat customer

I have used World of Books many times and will continue to do so. They have an excellent range of well-priced, quality fiction and nonfiction - and the condition is, at the very least, very good. I always turn to World of Books first for my reading needs. And standard shipping is free!

Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost wise good

Was over the moon with my first order.
But some what down hearted with the next one.
It took a lot longer to receive them than the 10days and the second lot of books were no where near as good a quality as the first. Where they were stated as being in very good condition . I would have only said on the low side of good . But they are definitely value for money cost wise.

Bron

BronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

It is great to be able to get pre-loved books online, very environmentally friendly. World of Books supply books of a great quality and their delivery service is free and very good.

Good service

Pleased to get current publication that I wanted with such good value. Good delivery service. Will be using again although a bit daunting going through huge lists of books if you aren’t looking for a specific title.

Kylie

KylieHunter Region, NSW

World books is great to order and deal with, always comes through with the book I ordered within a week.
I recommend world books to anyone wanting to buy a book and doesn’t it being second hand every book I have received has been top quality.

Adelaide girl

Adelaide girlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value and selection but poor postage time

Value for the books I bought was good and they have a wide selection. Communication was also good but big downside is no tracking ability for postage. Service could be improved by adding tracking to parcel please

Limited choice, good value for money.

Received the books I ordered as expected, although some took over 2 weeks to be delivered. Somewhat limited choice of books but World of Books offers good value for money.

tash

tashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

The two books I bought look like they have never been read. Really happy with the quality and postage was on time, I will definitely be buying again and have started my wish list

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems quick delivery

Great to receive the book in good condition. Will use this firm again for sure. Price was reasonable so have no complaints only praise for their fast delivery. Good to see an Australian firm delivering an efficient service.

Food for my book collection.

A good description provided when I was searching, and the book lived up to its claims. QUick delivery. I would trust World of Books again. And it was possible to track the delivery

Gaijin

GaijinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

The book was perfect.Postage was fine and free shipping!!! You are doing a great service to the community by offering cheaper books and decreasing rubbish. Awesome job! Definitely a fan!

Books had writting in side of a child's name and corners folded over with bad faded covers.

Poorly offered books. Not good quality were for a gift. I know they were second hand. Where told very good quality this was untrue as writting inside with a child's name.

Patricia Vinton

Patricia VintonCentral, SA

Cannot say anything as have not received my book yet

Emailed you today as have not received my book as yet, hopefully it will arrive soon so that I can comment, looking forward to getting it and will be able to comment then.

Cynthia

Cynthiaasked

Please what is happening to my order Order # WAU-1909-10246973 - Complete

Emily Galovicasked

I have emailed twice now and had no response! I haven’t received my item it was apparently posted on the 30th August and I haven’t got it! Can you please contact me! Really looking unhappy with the service so far! My order number is:
WAU-1908-10232031. I would appreciate if someone would email or call me ASAP as I this is the third point of contact now!

Boo
Boo

I had same issue. Lack of email reply. Found them on fb messenger. Extremely responsive! I’ve all my questions answered. Very happy now. I think I clicked on the fb logo in one of my order confirmation emails. Good luck!

Emily Galovicasked

I have emailed twice now and haven’t had any response! I haven’t received my order. It was apparently sent on the 30th August and I haven’t got it! Really unhappy with your service so far! My order number is WAU-1908-10232031, and I would appreciate if you would contact me ASAP!
Emily

Get an answer from our members and World of Books representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Book Shops