World of Books

4.0 from 1,294 reviews

Lesley Ellis

Lesley EllisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt good service

I was very happy with my 2 books which I purchased for the first time. I will probably purchase more over time as I found both books I wanted which have been eluding me. Thank for being there.
Lesley Ellis

Ellie

Ellie

Great quality and service

The quality of the book that arrive promptly was 80-90% new for half the RRP price. Great value! Also help to save the planet! Highly recommended! Thank you for your great service!

These guys are Lifesavers

These guys are the best, Obscure books, expensive books, out of print books, can get them, can afford them and can trust these guys to keep you posted till the books reach you. They walk the Walk.

Great service & product

All books I ordered arrived in a timely manner & were well packed to avoid damage. I was preadvised of delivery time. The condition of the books was exceptionally good. Will defineatly be doing further business with this supplier.

jeane Bicket

jeane Bicket

Didn't live up to my expectations

Bought this for my son who can't cook but this book is way to complicated for him to start on. Quite useful for me though Too many ingredients to shop for and recipes a little exotic.

Mike

MikeNorthern Region, NSW

very pleased

After searching the usual sites, I found some older books that I wanted on this site. Ordering and payment was straightforward, books arrived on time, in good condition as described. Will buy from World of Books again in future.

Environmentally friendly

Both books I ordered arrived on time and in the expected condition. I loved the fact that World of Books is environmentally minded in their packaging. I was notified of delivery time. I will definitely use this service again.

Offered voucher cannot redeem

ASH

ASHNorth Queensland, QLD

Most impressive

The booking procedure was easy. The delivery was simple and fast ( from UK to Oz) via airmail.
The condition of the book was better than expected. I will certainly use this system again when necessary.

Bridget

BridgetCentral West, NSW

1 out of a boxed set of 7 received

I received only 1 of 7 books in a boxed set. Process to ask a question about my order is difficult. I wont be using this service again. Not reliable or trustworthy. Also took 2+ weeks to receive book.

Bargain-priced, excellent condition & speedy service

The book was exactly as described, way cheaper than elsewhere and arrived well ahead of proposed date. I could not be happier. I intend to search World of Books first.

Horrible service

I ordered a book which was World of Books claimed would be packed and shipped in 1-2 working days. Two weeks later I have no book, have not even been notified if it has left yet, and have emailed 4 or 5 times to enquire, with ABSOLUTLEY NO RESPONSE. NOTHING. A horrible experience so far and now it's too late to get the book, which was intended as a gift, from another reseller. Avoid.

MMM
MMM

Update. They have contacted me and dispatched the book. I reached them through Facebook

Very poor quality of book

Despite stating that the book was in very good condition, it was in fact dirty, water stained and affected and the cover wasn't attached to the spine. After complaining and asked to send 2 photos, they never got back to me, even though I sent them twice. I wouldn't buy from this supplier again!

SD Nth Qld

SD Nth Qld

a Grandparents Blessing !!

We sent a copy of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe to our oldest 7 year old grandson who had started to show an interest in these books.
Great price, excellent service, and we did not have to pay postage !!!
A great bonus in Australia when our grandchildren live in other parts of the country.
All three grandsons were excited to receive a picture book in the mail from a "real company" addressed to them, and now the oldest reads to his brothers, and they all have great family time with Mummy and Daddy talking about the adventures.
DEFINITELY going to keep ordering these and other books from this company.
Thanks to all of your team,
Sharon and Damian
North Queensland

Gayla

GaylaCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic!

Exactly what I was looking for and in such good condition I wasn't sure it was second hand, delivered fast and an excellent price, especially for a text book! Will definitely be using again!

No customer service. If you have a problem - bad luck.

Have sent 5 emails to resolve a problem. Each time I get the same pre determined response even though Ive specifically asked for someone to call me back or answer my question. I feel like Im speaking time a computer not a person. No customer service at all, at least if the human variety. Problem remains unresolved. $50 down the drain!

AgentJo

AgentJoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent prompt service

Had a book my partner really really wanted at a very fair price, arrived within the week with updates by email along the way. Really can't fault the accurate description, excellent value and prompt despatch.

Excellent service!

Just the book I wanted, in excellent condition and arrived well within the time limit. Glad to be able to reuse good books. Glad also to support an Australian store.

Mouska

MouskaSouthwest, VIC

3 separate orders for cookery books

Prompt and excellent service. Books in excellent condition. Delighted to pass on your name to new clients. Much cheaper than all other book sellers.
Books arrived in less than 10 days.

Dani

DaniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous book.

Book in g8 condition. Exactly what I ordered. G8 price and promp delivery. Just started reading and it's very interesting. Will definately use this website again. 5 star. Well.done! Cheers.