4.1 from 1,713 reviews

4.1

1,713 reviews
    4.4 (1,058)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,148)

Excellent service

Very prompt delivery,books of good quality.Have recommended World of Books to friends and family.Some of the books are like new,e-mils sent are non intrusive.This is a good company which I will use again.

An exce;llent service

I find this service very helpful. Very nice books are available to me and my family for much less than I would have to spend otherwise. Learn well in less,is my motto.

As described.

Arrived in good time and the books’ condition was as described. I always experience good service from World of Books and will continue using them in the future.
Thank you.

David K.World of Books

Hello, Thank you for your review!

Great source of books

I would recommend World of books to my friends, they never let me down. My books come within a couple of days of ordering, all very good condition. Excellent service

Hello, thank you for your lovely review. Many thanks, World of Books

eBay.co.uk in easy steps

My book arrived quickly and in perfect condition; just the book I needed. World of Books is an excellent source for various books I require, and would highly recommend them.

My children book

Very pleased with the book came on time and the idea of recycling books is a very good way to share and enjoy reading and the pricing is very reasonable

fantastic service

So far all the books I've ordered have been as described & I will have no problem ordering more in the future, in fact I'm looking at some now.Very good service.

David K.World of Books

Simply brilliant books & service.

Great way of reusing books. My books arrived promptly in great condition. I always search here first for books before buying anywhere else..

Condition is always as published and delivery is via Post Office which suits us.

David K.World of Books

Hello, thank you for your lovely review! Happy reading. :) Many thanks, World of Books

The Book always gets through

After all the Virus panic and confusion , the two Books ordered were delivered
The delay is understood and will shop with you again in the near future

Best online book store

Have used World of Books for a while now. Always manage to find specific books I'm looking for. Can totally rely on description of condition. Well set out website that is very easy to use. Excellent offers occasionally which greatly add to the value of this site. Strongly recommend.

The Eagles by Andrew Vaughan

I had been looking online for a copy of this book at a reasonable price for several months and finally found one. After one month and I still had not received it World of Books sent me a full refund. The very next day to my surprise the book arrived and it was in very good condition as advertised. I believe the delivery was probably delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic and I forwarded full payment again. I would happily recommend World of Books.

I have just received the book I ordered, 'Audrey's Old Man' by Dorothy Baird - well-packaged - after a delay caused by the disruptions to postal services world-wide due to corona.
I had initially been concerned because the book had not arrived more quickly and hoped it had not been delayed in the post. An email to World of Books was answered immediately and encouraged me to be patient.
I happily recommend World of Books to others. I love the fact that I could find an old book published in 1906 through them.
Caroline
Australia

Jackie R

Jackie RPerth, WA

My book has now arrived! (was delayed due to virus)

Michael Jennings

Michael JenningsNortheast, VIC

Skiffle Songbook

Order
Number
WAU-2003-10337575
Not
Received
Skiffle songbook is great value
and contains lots old favourite songs from the sixties and useful ukulele and handy at the back of plus skiffle l remember
Eagerly awaiting George Formby order number above

Hilary

HilarySydney, NSW

Still waiting 4 weeks later

Still waiting 4 weeks later. Why? I am waiting for my book to arrive which was ordered and paid for on 20 March 2020. I presume the delay is due to 'the virus' holding up postage. I am confident it will arrive in due course?

Polly

PollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waiting

Still waiting for my order to arrive - apparently dispatched on 22nd March. Another book ordered at the same time was unavailable and it took some time to reverse the transaction.

excellent service

so easy to purchase on line and easy site
book delivered close to time
this is the second time I've brought from her and there will be many more times

Shirley

ShirleyPerth, WA

Wish it was here

I am waiting for my book to arrive but as I have before always had excellent service I presume the delay is due to 'the virus' holding up postage. I am confident it will arrive in due course.

Where are my books

Sent numerous emails to your company just get the usual sorry about delay due to covid 19 however it didn't delay you taking my money if I want to use any language I like you stick to facts I put my order in early March you took the money come up with every excuse and so far on t the 16 April u have not delivered u cannot even tell me where my books are

Mouska

MouskaSouthwest, VIC

No book

So far no sign of book!
I’m presuming it is delayed by Easter. Hopefully it will turn up tomorrow.
Will advise if not delivered by 14 .04.20
Ordered I think about 23.03.20

Robin Tarry

Snosrap2asked

Overall very happy with the service but it worries me that you don’t post comments that don’t suit you. Will not review in future and would be obliged if you would stop pursuing me

David K.World of Books

Hello, thank you for your question. Can you email our customer service team with more information and they will be able to assist you further. Many thanks, World of Books

Snosrap2

Sorry annoyed and deleted. A review has no value unless reliable.

Gaylene Parker

Gaylene Parkerasked

I have Not rcvd my book yet, can you please tell me where it is?

Jan Flint
Jan Flint

Love to know where my book is fed up with sending numerous emails it’s on its way
Ordered back in February. Books may be cheaper but the wait is ridiculous

rosasked

when will the Elizabeth George book I have ordered and paid for arrive please?

Kez
Kez

In my experience with World of Books most of my purchases have arrived around the time that was specified. Occasionally an item might arrive the day after the specified time. If I have been concerned I have contacted World of Books and they have always answered my concerns promptly. Usually it has been suggested to wait a couple of more days after the specified date as often the postal service is the reason for the delay. World of Books have always asked me to let them know if the item fails to arrive as it can then be addressed.

Charles
Charles

Hi Ros, count on ten days if you live interstate in a rural location. Australia Post will keep you updated on line through their tracking system. My last order arrived in my post office box here in rural SA right on the tenth day.

ros

probably the disruption with COVID19 - ordered 23rd March - now 13/4, but Easter gets in the way! might be there next week! am in Melbourne! not rural by any means!

Get an answer from our members and World of Books representatives