World of Books

World of Books

This book was exactly what I had been looking for.<3

I ordered the boxcar children's cookbook. The book was in great condition, bit of a musky smell to it but after reading through it and airing out each page I have no complaints.

Store LocationOnline world of books

Mixed review

I ordered a set of children’s books which arrived in good condition, within the 10 business days promised. Happy with this order as I couldn’t find this set elsewhere.

At the same time I ordered what I thought was a small set of children’s books. It turned out to be just 1 book, part of a set. I felt ripped off. This 2nd hand book was much cheaper if I had bought on the book depository.

Store LocationWorld of Books Australia
Hello, We are sorry to hear this, Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

Great service!!!

Recently brought a book for my son's uni degree and was very happy to have found exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely use again in the future. Posting took awhile, but had to take in account that it was coming from overseas. Thanks:)

Study books

I came across the world of books when looking for books relevant to my current study. Whilst not the latest edition it is helpful to gain understanding. Delivery did take some time but I suppose that can be attributed to that stretch of water called Bass Strait. all 3 books have been in described condition and arrived safely.

Hello, Thank you for your review. World of Books

Book arrived on time and in good condition I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I ordered three but have only read one so far. Looking forward to the next one.

Good Experience

This was my first experience with World of Books. I had searched online for this book but found the prices were out of my range. World of Books offered me a second hand book in excellent condition and at a wonderfully discounted price. I will definitely be using them again and will recommend to friends.

Great book on Brian Cox

Very good condition and quick delivery. Can can order whatever your into. It also states if second or new book. That's good to know. You can also track when the book is coming. How good is that.

Store LocationWorld of books
Hello, Thank you for your review. World of Books

Great books and great service

I ordered three books from World of Books. The books were all previously owned and loved but they were in excellent condition. One of the books was quite old and the pages were yellowing but I was made aware of that before my purchase and it was a book I really wanted to buy. I am extremely happy with the books and service I have received from World of Books and will definitely buy from them again. Thank you very much.

Store LocationWorld of Books Australia

Never received

My books didnt arrive sadly, but at least my money was refunded promptly. Not sure if i will try and order again as i was excited for their arrival that never happened ;-/'

Hello, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your book didn't arrive World of Books

Good experience

The book arrived about 10 days after ordering. Although used, the book was in good condition. It was inexpensive, and I tried looking for it from other websites, but only they had it in stock as the book was out of print. Would buy from them again.

Store LocationWorld of Books (AU)
Hello, Many thanks for sharing your review with us, We look forward to seeing you again soon. World of Books

Quick easy transaction

From website to mailbox, couldn’t have been an easier transaction. Book arrived as described and quicker than expected. Thanks for providing an avenue to find rare books at an affordable price.

Good Titles

Found this website by accident but glad i did as have ordered titles i could not get elsewhere and the price is cheaper than other sellers. Will continue to shop here.

Yes or No The Guide to Better Decisions

I have bought this book twice, this one was for a gift. Perfect, received quickly. Spencer Johnson is a great author, very appealing to old and young readers, easy to read

Store Locationon line

Great Range

I ordered a book that I was unable to find at any of my local book/ department stores. It was cheaper than had been advertised by other suppliers and delivery was prompt.

Excellent experience

I recent;y bought 15 books that I have been looking for a long time in other online bookstores without success.
The books were in great condition, at a good price, and they arrived to me quickly.
I have already placed another order. I am really happy to have found this website.
Thank you very much!!!

Store LocationOnline purchase

Cannot fault this seller on any level!

Both books arrived quickly, in better condition that I thought they may have been and were a bargain! I can't fault this service and am thrilled to continue buying my books from them. 5 Stars!

Missing book from order

Like many others in these reviews have attempted to contact World of Books regarding a book that I have not received -with no luck. The books I have received are in excellent condition, but I am disappointed in the lack of response to emails. I am hopeful that I will get a response this way. Order no WAU-1902-10128568

Hi, Please can you provide the title of the book you are missing? We are sorry to hear this. we are experiencing an issue with our email system of which our IT team are looking into. Many thanks, World of BooksThanks for your response. The book is called "The Holy Longing", however, I have now been contacted and received a refund, thank you.

No Responce About Order

I purchased a Lot of books all hard back sadly 6 of the books were soft Back and i have left 3 Messages for someone to contact me about the books i didn't order has been 3 week not a word from World Of Books
very Disappointed about there lack of response there isn't any would be nice if some one contacted me as i now have 6 books i dont need or want

Store Locationonline
Hi Gail, Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books

Easy, fast and great price

The books we were looking for were well priced came in two separate parcels but we were only charged once for postage. They were well used, as expected, but okay for the price.

Store Locationon line
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. World of Books

Two out of three is bad

I got two of the three books I ordered. The third one was marked on the invoice as NF. I took this to mean not found. I then waited over a week, in case it was sent separately. I have sent an email asking about this a few days ago, no answer. The 2 books I got were well priced and in good condition. Thie systems are faulty though.

Store Locationonline
Hello, We are sorry to hear this. Please can you provide us with your order number and we can look into this further for you. Many thanks, World of BooksOrder number is WAU-1902-10125427. My name is Graham Morgan. The missing book is The Spider of Sarajevo. The docket only lists two books, but I also received Dictator by Robert Harris and the Whale Road by Robert Low. I am sure I ordered 3. I will check my records also.Hi I have issued a replacement for you as this should have arrived with you by now. Many thanks, World of Books

How can I let you know when I receive my book
I'm sorry Maurice but World Of Books needs to answer this, not me

Why can't I finalize my order with "World of Books" by paying for it? I can log in and go through all the stages of my order, until I click on to actually pay, and then it comes up with "Payment failed". I have had many orders previously with no problems, but now suddenly the system will not accept either the Credit card that I have always used up to my last accepted order on 15 February 2019, or a valid Debit card with logo as shown on the website, also suitable for international transactions. The Customer Service staff have only thought that there might be a problem with the two addresses, or there could be a problem with our bank Master Card, but everything is in order, and the bank details have been verified including those for International internet order. Seeing that the "team" at World of Books is either unable, or will not help me, can anyone please help me with how to solve this new problem? Please leave your ideas here, thanking you, Angela.

why don't you let people know whether the book they are thinking of purchasing is PAPERBACK or HARDCOVER? I had seen elsewhere the imperialist listed as hardcover for under $100 but when I decided to purchase it, it was sold. I naturally thought your price was for a hardcover book. my surprise, but for now at least I have a version to go with the eleven hardcover books I already have. PLEASE consider more information.

Similar listings