2Aus Solar Co.

Keun Sik Kim
Keun Sik Kim
  Fair Incentive

Professional service

Oliver Kim did an amazing job with installing our solar panels. I would definitely recommend him to others and would continue to go with him for future service

Annie W.
Annie W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely dissatisfied

After less than 12 months of solar installation, it ceased working.
Company has not sent a technician to fix after a month. Still waiting on someone to fix it. Do not recommend. Show details
Sky
SkySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

This is Perfect!

Highly recommend!
Very good customer service such as quick response!
No delay and on time completion of the job Show details
Rates and Fees
Peter
Peter

Not happy Jan

Very poor installation of solar panels, no communication about anything and the company didn’t want to hear my feedback nor do anything to satisfy their customer once the job was finalised. Our electricity bill increased 170 percent as a result.
Brayden
Brayden2 posts

Solar Warden2 posts

Dodgy [Content Removed]

Unethical high pressure sales
Once panels installed impossible to get a hold of them with overseas call centres good luck with any warranty claims.
Overpriced
Promised high quality [Content Removed] panels get cheap [Content Removed] panels.
Had to track down the directors email and phone number and threaten with legal action to get pa els up and running properly.
Can provide his details if you want to get in contact with [Name Removed]. Show details
Ropeable
Ropeable

AUS Solar Co prey on the elderly

Beware! Elderly folks are being [Content Removed]. $17000 for a system worth $8000 and my pensioner dad now has a $14000 debt with some 3rd party finance company. Thanks [Name Removed] the sales guy, hope you get [Content Removed]. Show details
GJM
GJM

Charged double normal price

Charged $14,500 on a system that should have cost under $7000. Every thing else fine so far. Show details
Wilda D.
Wilda D.Western Australia

Aus Solar Co Review

She came, as I was relaxing under the verandah. And, I was having a mental conversation, "Nope, you're not buying anything!" Except, after looking at my bill ($900+ for 3 people), I realised my solar system needs upgrading or constantly policing  hubbys use of heater at night time.
I'm happy to say my current bill is $240.00. True, I have payments at the end of the month but I'm happy to pay it.
The company, Aus Solar arranged everything for me, did not have to contact agencies. Just read my email updates, and then they came... noisy installers, who knows what they are doing. As well, they took the old solar with them.
Overall, very much satisfied with the company. Highly recommend.
Wilda Show details

Elvyn and Gloria WinterPerth, WA3 posts

This is our second set of panels for Solar power generation

The Panels were quickly and professionaly installed as was the controller.
The workers were clean and tidy and briefly explained the controller function on completion.
We were given a handbook to help us in the use of the system. Show details
Isabelle M.
Isabelle M.2 posts
Job Satisfaction
Brian
BrianSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Very good installation

The installers were very efficient and left everything tidy. They were ealier than expected. The panels look neat and tidy on the roof. No issues with the installation company. Panels are working. Show details
Renee M.
Renee M.

Terrible!

They have scammed my mother and have now installed a system that is costing her a fortune.

She has just received her power bill and it’s not connected to the retail power.

So where is this money going that is being generated from this system??

They dont return phone and will harass you while trying to con you.

DO NOT USE THEM Show details

Charlie
CharlieMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

The WORST in the industry

These guys are the scourge of the industry and should be prosecuted. They will overstate production, overstate savings, over-charge, sub-contract the work, and are a deceitful and disgusting company. Please do yourself a favour and report them if you face a similar experience. Disgusted.
Aus Solar Co.   DM

Hi Charlie, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide us with your contract number or surname so we can investigate this further, as we have been unable to find any concerns or complaints raised under the name Charlie or similar.

Katherine
Katherine

installation

We have had our solar panels installed for less than a week so I can only comment on the installation itself. The installers were organised and professional and worked hard to get the job completed.