Aus Solar Co.

Aus Solar Co.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (193)
  • Purchase Price$11,016.38
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Helen McNiffe
Helen McNiffeGippsland, VIC

Very happy

From the initial enquiry right through to installation has been seamless and easy…..couldn’t be happier with this company and it’s contractors. The installer was wonderful also and always courteous and on time

stephen b.
stephen b.Perth, WA

Excellent service

The installers were very professional and polite. They did a great job in less than great weather. I am very grateful for their efforts. I am.impressed with the professional service.

Great product

The installers were on time they were very helpful with any questions I had and explained where everything would go and would ask me if it was ok to put there. They were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Aus Solar Co
Aus Solar CoNorth Western Region, NSW

Wonderful product! Great installers!

Panel installation was done professionally by the installers. It actually looks great. Thanks guys. So far the experience has been wonderful. Even though we weren't home, the installers went ahead without any problems. Thankyou Aus Solar Co.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Burg
Burg Far North Queensland, QLD

Solar panel installation

Found the team to be easygoing to interact with very good teamwork and efficiency by the way the work crew work as a team and enjoy doing what they do

Excellent team and amazing service

I could never imagine the process can be so easy. The team came as scheduled and finished the work in a record time with no fuss at all. 18 panels installed and instructions provided under 3 hours. Very happy with the service

Dave M
Dave M

Finally made the Solar step

The whole process was smoother than expected, it was explained well and handled professionally. I don't know why I was so hesitant in the past, but now it's done I am looking forward to reducing my costs.

Wal
WalNorth Western Region, NSW

All Going very well

Its been a very smooth & professional job ,They have kept me informed through the whole process I would recommend them to every body .When we upgrade to battery backup we most certainly be contacting them again Thanks very much Wal

Trustworthiness
Afreen
AfreenSydney, NSW

Doing it for the environment

The panel installation went smooth although I had previous installation on the roof. The mobile app installation is straight forward and the Aus solar team contacted my energy retailer to get the billing transferred. All in all, I didn’t have any hassle and my system is up and running . Now, I can monitor the solar power generation in real time.

Fiona Wheatcroft
Fiona WheatcroftPerth, WA

Very happy

The installers were very friendly, answered all our questions.
Jack the sales man was very easy to understand and also answered our questions, looking forward to lower power bills. Would recommend,

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Only recently installed

Person who installed panels was professional and friendly
They however weren’t given the correct instructions on where to install them but did clarify before hand where they were to go
Did feel as though initially communication could of been better and now realise probably could of paid much less than this product

Happy install

Panels were installed with minimal fuss. Workmen were polite and very helpful. Looking forward to lower electric bills in the future. Salesman was very informative and helped us understand the whole process

mrsgoodbear
mrsgoodbearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toro Electrical Solar installers.

The first installer arrived at 7am as advised, the other 2 arrived soon after. I have nothing but compliments for Toro Electrical installations. They were very professional. They explained everything before they left. I have no problem recommending Toro Electrical for any future work you may have for them.

Easy and quick

Process from beginning to end was easy, we were kept informed of what was happening and when needed a change of installation date was done with ease. Staff and trades were all friendly and approachable. Now just waiting for our first electricity bill!

Russell
RussellSouth West, WA

Great experience

Great experience, very helpful and informative and smooth proccess.
Had no real issues and they have e been quite easy to deal with and helpful. The installations went went and in a professional manner.

Kat A
Kat Aasked

Recently had solar installed and so far the best return I’ve had for a month is $40. I’m still paying my full bill as well as to the solar company.
Has anyone had similar issues? So far the only response I’m getting is to just use power during the day when I’m at work.
Feeling pretty frustrated and more financially stressed.

Adrian
Adrianasked

Funny how nearly all the reviews are about how the company is responsive, the installers were polite and tidy, they're so professional...but that's not the point, is it? (Did they have a script, or what?)

All these reviews bar a couple that are to the point, are done before anyone sees returns, and before they've been billed. Its not free; your bill is going to be the same because you will be paying the company back out of any power savings you might have made.

Daniel A.
Daniel A.

Yeah, I'm sceptical about the paying back process and how long it's take to actually pay it off entirely.

Jock
Jock

5 years for 10k and 120 a quarter for 1 person household. I still cook on a camp stove in the kitchen and use small air fryer, toaster and deep fryer.

John M.
John M.asked

After solar installation from you, do I still need a electricity provider

Neil