Aus Solar Co.
See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aus Solar Co.

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (209)
  • Purchase Price$11,073.69
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Terrible!

They have scammed my mother and have low installed a system that is costing her a fortune.

She has just received her power bill and it’s not connected to the retail power.

So where is this money going that is being generated from this system??

They dont return phone and will harass you while trying to con you.

DO NOT USE THEM

CharlieMid North Coast, NSW

The WORST in the industry

These guys are the scourge of the industry and should be prosecuted. They will overstate production, overstate savings, over-charge, sub-contract the work, and are a deceitful and disgusting company. Please do yourself a favour and report them if you face a similar experience. Disgusted.

Aus Solar CoAus Solar Co.Send a private message

Hi Charlie, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please provide us with your contract number or surname so we can investigate this further, as we have been unable to find any concerns or complaints raised under the name Charlie or similar.

installation

We have had our solar panels installed for less than a week so I can only comment on the installation itself. The installers were organised and professional and worked hard to get the job completed.

Jade
JadeMid North Coast, NSW

Absolutely disappointed don't go through with them

Lied to me to get my money. Was promised a deal that would cover my solar bill and pay off the loan for the panels as well as the government rebate. Absolute garbage and lies. Bought 3.3 kW system upgraded from my 1.1kw system which they said would be sufficient. I did ask for a 6.6 or higher but they said no need. So now my bills are exactly the same with a $60 cr on my solar bill each quarter which was the same as my 1.1 kW system before. Outraged.

Trustworthiness

Aus Solar Co.

had issues with Solar for nearly 4 yrs I get about $20 off a bill which is ridiculous never returned my calls or sent person to inspect total rip off $11500 don't deal with this company

Jill King

Andi
AndiFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast and easy to deal with.

Easy to deal with. Quick to book in installation over the phone. Installation team worked so hard in the Cairns heat to get us set up and understand our system.

Pilita
PilitaNorthern Region, NSW

Very satisfied

The installation went well. They’re reliable and friendly. They did a good job. I hope it works and we will not get any big bills. Very satisfied and happy. We can save a lot

Deb
DebSydney Surrounds, NSW

Our Solar Panel Installation Experience

The process was easy and there were no problems with any of the installation. The installers were friendly and organised and did the job with no issues even though they had to finish doing it in the rain.

Sharon
SharonSydney, NSW

This is Great

The process was easy the technician had to work In the heavy rain but that didn’t stop him.He was very pleasant & his partner was his mum who also worked in the rain & was a great support for him

Find out how Aus Solar Co. compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Wanted solar for years but couldn’t afford it till now

Very efficient worker did a great job came earlier got everything organised before he started he brought his mum along to give him a hand she was very good to

Lies, lies, lies, lies

Trustworthiness
Sharon R.
Sharon R.Murray Region, NSW

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This company promises the world and delivers the bare minimum. The sales rep told bare faced lies about how installation and payments work - their installation time frames are not met and u end up paying for a system u haven’t even got - they failed to send notification to my energy provider and I had to repeatedly follow it up - took payments even though they promised I would pay nothing until the system was up and running- rang to complain and their customer service team are belligerent, arrogant, and tell u a heap of lies and do nothing to help - they have stalled repeatedly rather than stopping the payments as they should have —WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - do yourself a favour and RUN from this company as fast as you can!

Find out how Aus Solar Co. compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Scam! Do Not Use Aus Solar Ever!

Very Overpriced!!

Dani
DaniMurray Region, NSW

DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

Sent through copies of bills, was told off them that looking at my usage my bill would be about $100 a quarter. (My bills were always high between $700 and $900)
After having it installed my 1st bill was $1000 and 2nd bill was $1300. Origin told me that the system must be faulty with how much power is being put back in to the grid. Aus solar Co, looked at everything and said its running normal and that it's up to me save money with power with how we run our household. (Do no different from before they installed their crop cheap system)
I am looking in to legal action, to have contract cancelled and them to remove their system.

Paul b.
Paul b.asked

Is Australian Solar Connect a legitimate Company? I have seen some comments that it is a scam
Paul B

Aus Solar CoAus Solar Co.Send a private message

Hi there, we are no Australian Solar Connect sorry. That is an entirely different business that we unfortunately share a similar name with. We'd be more than happy to give you a second opinion/option with our services if you need.

Kat A
Kat Aasked

Recently had solar installed and so far the best return I’ve had for a month is $40. I’m still paying my full bill as well as to the solar company.
Has anyone had similar issues? So far the only response I’m getting is to just use power during the day when I’m at work.
Feeling pretty frustrated and more financially stressed.

Aus Solar CoAus Solar Co.Send a private message

Hi Kat, what's your best contact number? Let's organise a check-up for you, please?

Adrian
Adrianasked

Funny how nearly all the reviews are about how the company is responsive, the installers were polite and tidy, they're so professional...but that's not the point, is it? (Did they have a script, or what?)

All these reviews bar a couple that are to the point, are done before anyone sees returns, and before they've been billed. Its not free; your bill is going to be the same because you will be paying the company back out of any power savings you might have made.

Daniel A.
Daniel A.

Yeah, I'm sceptical about the paying back process and how long it's take to actually pay it off entirely.

Jock
Jock

5 years for 10k and 120 a quarter for 1 person household. I still cook on a camp stove in the kitchen and use small air fryer, toaster and deep fryer.

Aus Solar CoAus Solar Co.Send a private message

Hi Adrian, appreciate the concern. We'd be more than happy to give you a second opinion/option with our services if you need them. Please just give us a call.

Get an answer from our members and Aus Solar Co. representatives