Ausbeds Mattress Range

Ausbeds Mattress Range

Cooper, Sienna SR4, Sienna SR6 and Sienna SR8

Awesome Service

The whole experience with Ausbeds from trying out the mattresses, making our purchase at the Marrickville showroom to the same day delivery of our Sienna SR6 Queen mattress was totally awesome and easy. George was great and so was Josh who was super helpful. Our delivery guy, Ben did a great job and was careful and thoughtful in how he delivered and installed our mattress. I would definitely recommend Ausbeds to everyone.
Our SR6 mattress feels comfortable, supportive and gives us confidence that it’s build quality will give it a long life. Our new mattress is enabling us to get a restful nights sleep. Thank you Ausbeds.

Purchased for $945.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Excellent quality, price and service

We now have two ausbeds mattresses and are very happy with them. We actually bought a $6k bed from a well known brand but happened to stumble into the ausbeds showroom and realised they sell an equivilent product at a fraction of the price. We refunded that bed and bought this one instead.

The mattress itself is high quality and as good as anything sold by the major brands. The service and delivery are first rate and the warranty gave us comfort.

We wouldnt buy a bed anywhere else now and hope ausbeds disrupts an industry that has ripped off consumers for too long.

Purchased at Ausbeds for $945.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Exactly what we were after

Purchased a SR8 (the firm one) and some pillows from Leo the other weekend off the back of our friends recommendation having bought from them a few weeks prior.

Awesome service and same day delivery - Leo had us in and out within ten minutes and the bed delivered an hour later. Love the bed so far and hope it stays this firm for a couple of years - if so, would definitely buy another. The fact the SR8 has Springs and isn't just a few slabs of foam should definitely help with support long-term. Pillows are also sick and we're pretty reasonably priced compared with other brands. Unlike others, had no issues acclimatising to the bed - no weird soreness the next day like some may find after changing to a new bed.

Massive bonus they have a showroom as we were skeptical about buying one of those "bed in a box" brands as we were after something pretty firm and those brands are hit and miss (if you read through forums, not "reviews).

Purchased at Ausbeds for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodDays
Perceived FirmnessHard

Haven't slept on the bed yet, so can't comment on it. But service was excellent. Bought it from showroom at 12pm Sunday, and it was delivered by helpful Leo before 3pm the same day, so there was no wasted time, great service.

Purchased .

My Mattress

Great for my back and sleep like a baby
It's actually very comfortable
And no sagging as yet and firm
The way I like it
So far so good and leo took his time
Was very helpful and gave me
Many options

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing mattress. Love it!

I've had my mattress for a few weeks now and can safely say that it's perfect. I've had back issues my whole life and it's always difficult finding a mattress to help with this. This mattress is very firm and wonderfully comfy which helps me sleep better through the night.

The delivery was hassle-free and Harry and Karl were personable and professional and a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesitate in recommending Ausbeds to friends and family.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing bed, do yourself a favor!

I bought a Cooper mattress in a queen size around October of 2018. The mattress has been incredible, the perfect mix of comfy and firm. My lower back usually gives me problems and I always wake up feeling great and without pain. I’ve had a couple of friends and family stay over and use the mattress for a couple of weeks and they were very happy with it too. Cooper is a fantastic option and great value for your $$. Honestly can’t recommend it enough. Also, by accident I put my old address as my delivery location and Harry was nice enough to bring and set it up at my new address without any fuss or problem. The whole process was very quick and streamlined. If you’re thinking of having a nice, comfortable, durable bed with great service, this is definitely an option you shouldn’t pass up.

Fantastic bed

A lovely bed, so comfortable and supportive. Fourth bed we have bought from you and really good quality and price for all of them.

Highly recommend you to anyone, great support and excellent delivery.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

I couldn't have made a better choice

After spending quite some time trying to find the best mattress for me and my wife - as I have a history of back pain and neck stiffness - I became aware of the Ausbeds brand thanks to ProductReview.com.au. The low number of negative reviews seemed intriguing, so I decided to read some of them, especially the ones with not so many stars. I was surprised to see there was no complaint about the quality of the product, nor about their customer service. That was convincing enough to give a go and visit their showroom, and both Sienna Medium-Firm and Jasper models felt comfy and firm for my back. My wife and I decided to buy the firmer one, the Jasper model. They were able to organise delivery on the same day, which was already included in the price. Leo arrived at our place a few hours later and did a hell of a job bringing our mattress up to our bed (with our help of course, as this is a two man job). We absolutely loved our new mattress; we feel we've made the right choice, as we're sleeping on a premium mattress that didn't cost us a fortune like other brands.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great bed and absolutely awesome good old fashioned customer service!!

I bought the Sienna SR6, the medium firm one. Not only do we get to go for gold trying it out at the store, but we get to have a 3 month trial period which really lets you sleep in peace (no pun intended). The mattress so far is great (but I'm still in my trial period and adjusting from the difference in firmness from my previous bed). Its not too soft and not too hard - just right. Also, i find my sleep nice and cool with the cotton mattress protector on (my previous bed was a bit hot but this one definitely isn't). Great side support around the edges. overall a great mattress with great warranty! I must mention the delivery person was great. Also should mention Leo, who had absolutely awesome customer service and got things sorted out quickly. He was genuinely helpful and took a keen interest in making sure that we were happy in every step of the way. He also had that chill vibe that made you feel relaxed and ready to try out beds lol. Also (sorry I forgot the name) the bald gentleman was great as well. He was very straight forward in answering all questions without beating around the bush, and even talked us through the manufacturing process and how the beds were designed. He definitely seemed very knowledgeable and knew beds like the back of his hand (wasn't just reading out of the pamphlet like other salesmen would do). This gave us a lot of confidence in listening to him and feeling more secure with purchasing the bed. Out of all the shops we went to, this is the only place where we felt relaxed and didn't feel pressured into buying. There was no salesman constantly circling us like eagles over their prey. Out of all the shops we went to, this place had the most comfy bed as well, and it was within our budget. So much Winnnn brahhh!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Good mattress and good customer care

Good mattress and good customer service. We had misunderstanding about delivery time but Josh fixed the issue and thanks to Leo being a big help. Thanks guys

I LOVE MY BED!

A very smooth ordering transaction and with Leo's delivery being both on time and timely my new Sienna has been a divine experience all round
I had been dreading a settling in period because my many issues, but it's just too comfy to fault.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Five star mattress and frendly service

I found an amazing mattress on the website. Ausbeds has provided me a priceless sleeping experience every night.
Leo did a great job for delivery on time and set up the bed perfectly. Thank you!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect bed and very good customer service

We purchased the king size bed and basebase. No complaints, the bed is very comfortable, no sagging so far. The customer service was very good especially Leo who delivered the bed. He was very helpful and constantly updating us regarding delivery time. Thank you Ausbed

Amazing

Fast and friendly delivery, plenty of notice about what time the mattress would be dropped off. Have had 2 nights sleep on the new mattress so far and it’s super comfy and supportive. Great value!

Really happy

Great mattress, the best on the market for comfort and price. Thanks Leo. We will go direct to Aus beds in the future and save a lot of running around . Wish we would have changed earlier.

Great mattress and service

It is a great mattress. The shop is a local business which I prefer and I also like the fact that they limit the choices so that you aren't befuddled by a huge range that you can't make sense of. Delivery was prompt and Leo was excellent.

Thanks for fabulous mattress

It’s changed my life for the better! Love the new mattress as having less neck and shoulders stress pain due to studying hard! Purchase and delivery was very easy and many thanks to Leo for that.

A really good bed

I have a Jasper mattress and Hudson base and can't fault it. The bed is obviously expertly made and finished very well. I sleep so well on this bed. Recommend it highly. Leo delivered and assembled the bed for us and was so professional and helpful and telephoned before to let us know when he would arrive.

Great mattress and service

I spoke to Leo in the showroom, tried a Jasper, ordered a king size and received delivery on the same day. Super impressive service. The mattress is firm but supportive and I sleep really well on it. Would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

hi! how much does the cooper queen weigh? cheers caroline :)
I’m not sure, I bought the king single

Hi Ausbeds, I am very keen on your mattresses. How can i get one of your mattress if i live in Brisbane?
Hiya! As our mattresses have foam wall side support, they are unable to be rolled into a box and shipped. They are substantial items and shipping outside of Sydney is extremely expensive, so we have decided that we will only service Sydney for the time being. We will most likely open a warehouse in Brisbane and Melbourne in the future however we have no solid plans at this point. If you can find a way to transport it though, we are happy to load it up for you on this end.

does this product have a long-term warranty (2, 5, 10, 20 year?)
https://www.ausbeds.com.au/our-mattress-guarantee/ This link has the warranty details listed

Cooper QueenCooper DoubleCooper King SingleCooper SingleSienna SR4 DoubleSienna SR4 KingSienna SR4 King SingleSienna SR4 QueenSienna SR4 SingleSienna SR8 KingSienna SR8 QueenSienna SR8 DoubleSienna SR8 King SingleSienna SR8 SingleSienna SR6 KingSienna SR6 QueenSienna SR6 DoubleSienna SR6 King SingleSienna SR6 Single
Price (RRP) $450.00$400.00$350.00$300.00$845.00$995.00$700.00$945.00$600.00$995.00$945.00$845.00$700.00$600.00$995.00$945.00$845.00$700.00$600.00
Type Coil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleDoubleKingKing SingleQueenSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingle
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years5 years

Similar listings