Ausbeds Mattress Range

Ausbeds Mattress Range

Cooper, Sienna SR4, Sienna SR6 and Sienna SR8

Excellent product and service

Thanks to Ausbeds for an awesome product and wonderful service and delivery by Harry!
Our house is not the easiest to deliver to but Harry was very patient and totally professional.

Purchased in August 2019 for $999.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great company, friendly staff, excellent mattress

Great customer service, friendly staff and outstanding quality mattress. I would recommend to anyone within Sydney looking for a high quality mattress at a reasonable price. the Sienna SR6 is perfect for us and super comfortable.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,045.00.

Great service, great bed

My 14 year old needed a new mattress. The price and free delivery were what I was looking for. Very pleasantly surprised by same day delivery by the very helpful and friendly Harry and my son is enjoying his comfy new mattress

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Fantastic mattress and great service

Just bought the Cooper series from Ausbeds. Love it! Slightly in the heavier side but super comfortable to sleep on. Harry was very friendly and delivered the bed on time. Would def recommend!

Purchased in July 2019 for $450.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

The best online shopping experience ever

The Sienna SR8 king size is the best mattress we had until now.. It surely gives the best comfort especially for people with back issues and in general the look and feel of the mattress is really classy.

We had the mattress and the base delivered within 1 hour of placing the order online,can't get any better than that.. special mention to Harry who made the whole process so effecient and easy in terms of communication, delivery and installation.

Overall, Great service and the best product.

Discomfort No

Lives up to the description

Great mattress, exactly as described online, firm yet still very comfortable and supportive. The mattress appears durable and well made but this cannot be confirmed with only a couple of days use.
Delivery and service from Harry was excellent, really helpful, friendly and efficient.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Awesome!

Third bed from these guys (constant upgrading of size) and once again absolutely phenomenal. Buy one and see the difference it makes. Harry's delivery service was stellar, the bloke came in with a smile, was fast effecient and took all the rubbish with him. Am a customer for life!

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Absolutely perfect..from purchase to delivery!!

The mattress is absolutely great.. more importantly however, the people working there are great.. from sales to delivery.. especially delivery.. Harry was super friendly, quick and got in and out without issues! Well done!

Purchased in July 2019 at Marrickville for $1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

I may never get out of bed!

Walked in & same day purchase & delivery! Wow. I had to beat Leo home. I love the way Leo slid the plastic off in one second. Legend! Most comfortable mattress I have owned. Thanks Leo.

Purchased in July 2019.

So happy with the after sales service from this company.

I purchased a Sienna king mattress 10 months ago, we were really happy with the mattress initially as it was comfortable; sale and delivery were straightforward and easy. After a few months I started to experience back pain and through a process of elimination, attempted to work out the cause. The only option left was the mattress so I contacted ausbeds and even though I was out of the trial period, they offered to replace the mattress free of charge. I couldn’t believe my luck, you certainly don’t find service like this with many companies who usually try to wriggle out of a warranty.
Upon delivery of the new mattress, it was discovered that it was most likely the bed frame causing my back pain however the delivery guys were happy to help with suggestions on how to improve the bed slats. I’ve now received a total of 3 mattresses from ausbeds (also purchased a king single) and they are all supremely comfortable and I couldn’t be happier with this company. Back pain has now disappeared!

Purchased in September 2018.

So quick!

I went to the showroom after hearing about the company from a friend who had bought a mattress from there. Not having 100s to look at made it much simpler to choose. The quick delivery by Leo that afternoon was much appreciated, especially since most bed shops I visited said there would be a two-week wait.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ausbeds.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Delivered the wrong bed. No apology. Very poor customer service.

I ordered Sienna SR4 Queen in the store and they delivered the wrong bed. The packaging say SR4 but after setting it up, I noticed it feels a bit firmer. Then I checked the label and it say SR6 Queen. I informed them the next day and decided not to replace it to avoid another delivery and the extra charge of $70 they were asking me for replacing it (even though it was their fault). I was only expecting them to say sorry for the inconvenience (nothing more) and I did not get any. Very poor customer service. What a pity!

Purchased in June 2019 for $945.00.

Hi Joseph, I'm Karl, owner of ausbeds. I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with my company. I try every day to make every order perfect. I have checklists and processes to make sure that these things never happen in the first place. I do these things so I don't waste my customers time. In your case I have failed and for that I apologize. Kez found out this happened and arranged the swapover with you, Everytime I've ever heard her speak to customers she has always been highly respectful. She has told me she apologized to you. I'm not trying to deny she didnt, I'm just saying that I wasn't there so I don't know. In any case, I'm sorry about this issue Joseph. She didn't charge the $70 because the $70 only applies to the comfort gaurantee. If she were going to charge you it would have already happened during the phonecall for the swapover. However she didn't charge you. Is it possible that you have read the comfort guarantee and assumed we would charge $70? If this isn't the case please reply here and we can get to the bottom of why you think you will be charged. I don't want anybody to get the wrong information. The $70 is basically a transport charge should a customer wish to swap for a different mattress that they ordered. It's not a fee that is charged when we've made an error. So please don't worry, you won't be charged. We're still waiting for you to call us so we can swap over the mattress and we are quite perplexed over this 1 star review as we really tried to fix it as soon as it happened. Please let us know exactly where we went wrong so we can pinpoint how I can improve my processes in the future. Thank you for letting us correct our mistake and send you the correct mattress. I promise to make sure the guys triple check which mattress is going out for the swapover :)

Excellent service

Delivery was smooth, Leo was great! I love my new mattress, very comfy and, especially as i have lower disc problems, its important to have a good mattress. Highly recommended!

Purchased in June 2019 for $895.00.

What incredible service from Ausbeds

I ordered our Sienna6 mattress on Wednesday afternoon. We live outside the same day delivery area, so it was delivered at 11.15am on Thursday.... the following day. Leo delivered our mattress. He was amazingly helpful. Leo could not have done more to help us with the mattress which is amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ausbeds.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

very pleased with choice of SR6 Queen.

Read on line information about different types of mattresses. Went to Marrickville store to view. Found staff most informative, professional and non coercive. Made informed decision and was well supported with delivery and installation to my small difficult to access apartment by Ausbeds representative Leo. Excellent product.

Purchased in June 2019 at Marrickville for $1,350.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Heat Retention Yes

Excellent service !! Thank you Leo

Excellent service !! Leo was amazing, and efficient. He was on time, and delivered in heavy rain. Due to the rain the mattress was slightly wet, and without a fuss he came back with another mattress. A great night sleep on my new mattress. Awesome service. Highly recommend the company.

Purchased in June 2019.

Love the bed and service!

The bed is extremely comfortable. It’s our second one with the company and no regrets. The delivery guy Leo was extremely helpful seeing I had a little baby with me and assisted me all the way to my door.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ausbeds for $450.00.

Extremely heavy

The bed is comfy, but it is extremely heavy to make. You need about 3 grown men just to lift the mattress so you can tuck a fitted sheet. Def not suitable for anyone over 50 years of age as the mattress alone is 3 x heavier than a standard everyday mattress. We have a Queen so I could only imagine how much a King would weigh. Making this bed is an injury waiting to happen and I almost break my back each week doing so.

Purchased in April 2019 for $950.00.

Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi there, I'm Karl, the owner at ausbeds. Thank you for bringing this point up, it gives me a chance to show everyone how much I know about mattresses :). Also, I'll happily take it back if it's causing you distress. My objective is to make sure all of my customers are smiling; I'm not happy unless you are happy. It's not worth hurting your back over. We can pick it up, and we'll refund your money (minus $70 for transport). The queen Sienna weighs 55kg, as per the product page. https://www.ausbeds.com.au/buy-mattress-online/sienna/sr6/ Here's why it's heavy. Better foam costs more and weighs more. If I used lighter, cheaper foams, I would make more profit, and have lighter mattresses. The mattresses would also dip, (and I would get dipping mattress reviews). The Sienna doesn't have any "my mattress dipped" reviews, and I would like to keep it that way. The "cooper" mattress, weighs half as much as the Sienna and will last half as long, it's also half the price. The cooper may be a better option if you are looking for a light mattress. To make sure all of my customers are happy, I want the Sienna to retain its shape for the full ten years. To do this I need to use heavy foams. Here are the two main reasons why you should avoid buying a mattress that has the potential to dip. 1. It's one of the reasons people have sore backs from sleeping. If you sleep in a dipped mattress, you'll end up with prolonged stretching in your hips. Very Painful. Imagine sleeping sideways on a hammock for 8 hours, and you'll get the idea. 2. Because of this, you can't donate it, you'll need to throw the mattress away, and it may end up in landfill. A better option is to have it recycled. recycle your mattresses people! https://www.softlanding.com.au/ For the above reasons, I see the weight of the Sienna as a characteristic of higher quality materials it uses. I hope my knowledge is helpful to you. I'll update my product page to highlight the weight so that nobody else has this issue in the future.

Amazing mattress, super comfortable

Great first week on the Sienna R4, super comfortable! Huge thanks to Harry for helping me get it up all the stairs, he was a massive help and a great attitude the whole time!

Purchased in April 2019 for $940.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Amazing how you can get used to a worn out mattress. This new mattress is a world apart.

Brilliant support back pain is gone. And such a great business to deal with. From the moment we stepped through the front door the service from the purchase to the delivery was superb. Thanks

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,000.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessHard

Hi, Reading your reviews it seems like you supply a great product and excellent service. Well done! I am looking at a King size mattress. I am considering buying your Sienna SR8, but I am a bit concerned it may be a little too firm. I have been sleeping on a Slumberland Devon which is rated at 6.1/10 on the firmness scale but feels more like 7ish... When I bought it I was advised it was a medium mattress but most people would call it firm. I am 110kg's and 6foot4. The make up of your "Sienna" is very similar to the "Devon". Are you familiar with the mattress I am referring to? and can you compare the 2? I've got a "Sleep Sensations" firm support orthopaedic mattress from a friend who hated it as it was too firm. It is too firm, its stupid firm and I will be giving it away once I commit to a new mattress. The only reason I am considering your Sienna SR8 is the 100 day refund option but I would still like to try it before I buy it but as I am in Newcastle so a little too far.
Hi there Chris. We only Deliver up to 110km away. The price is $2 per kilometre from our marrickville location. Any address that is less than 15km from us can have free delivery. Why don't we deliver outside this area? We're currently a small team and in order to keep our company achieving a consistent product and service we require some time to make sure we can handle extending our reach further than 110km. We certainly appreciate that you are interested in our product though and everyday we have people from all over Australia asking about our mattresses. It just motivates us to want to grow so we can provide more people with our mattress solution. Hopefully this won't take us too long! About the "Devon" mattress. I'm currently only an expert on how my mattresses fit different weight ranges and personal preferences. It would be impossible to try to keep up with all of the model names and foam types/feels from different mattress companies. For somebody your size you need to make sure you purchase a mattress that is heavy. If it is light (45kg or less) it won't last very long. This is because a light mattress is likely to dip, and you are in a weight range that is likely to cause a mattress to dip. Having said this, The Sienna Sr8 would probably be a good fit for you. It would support your weight, and it's got enough padding on top for some comfort.

When is this bed going to be available?
End of august we hope! Yes, it's true, some of our models are missing at the moment. It's for a good cause though! The reason is that we are starting to manufacture all of our mattresses in our Sydney, Marrickville location. Right in the same building as our stock-holding, showroom and offices :) We're really excited! however the bad side of this is that it's a bit unpredictable as to when exactly we'll have the first mattresses produced here. Currently it's going to be at the earliest the 25th august. Although it may be as late as the 10th of september.

Are they suitable for an electric bed

Ausbeds Cooper QueenAusbeds Cooper DoubleAusbeds Cooper King SingleAusbeds Cooper SingleAusbeds Sienna SR4 DoubleAusbeds Sienna SR4 KingAusbeds Sienna SR4 King SingleAusbeds Sienna SR4 QueenAusbeds Sienna SR4 SingleAusbeds Sienna SR8 KingAusbeds Sienna SR8 QueenAusbeds Sienna SR8 DoubleAusbeds Sienna SR8 King SingleAusbeds Sienna SR8 SingleAusbeds Sienna SR6 KingAusbeds Sienna SR6 QueenAusbeds Sienna SR6 DoubleAusbeds Sienna SR6 King SingleAusbeds Sienna SR6 Single
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $450$400$350$300$845$995$700$945$600$995$945$845$700$600$995$945$845$700$600
Type Coil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleDoubleKingKing SingleQueenSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingle
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)