Ausbeds Mattress Range

Ausbeds Mattress Range

Cooper, Sienna SR4, Sienna SR6 and Sienna SR8

Excellent bed and fantastic service!

The mattress is firm and comfy. Delivery was on time and Harry set the bed up for me. He even took away the packaging. I love my new bed. Highly recommended!

Purchased in October 2019.

Deb

DebSydney, NSW

Great Service and Fast Delivery

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Put this mattress to rest; great experience!

Great concept for hybrid mattress. Easy transaction and knowledgeable staff. Super helpful. Plenty of stars. Construction well thought out and high quality. Harry was on time, nice bloke, and efficient!

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,750.00.

Great mattresses

We are very pleased with both the Sienna R8 -Queen and Aurora 4 -Queen mattresses. Both are very comfortable and supportive. I put a cotton mattress cover on the Aurora and it was not as soft as I remembered it to be in the showroom. After putting on a more flexible cover the mattress was absolutely perfect. The service from Ausbeds was excellent with Karl explaining how the beds were made without the hard sell. Harry the delivery driver was very efficient and arrived exactly on time. Delivery was free because we bought the two mattress and a Hudson Base. Very satisfied with Ausbeds.

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
karl v.Ausbeds

You've done exactly the right thing. My new sheets and mattress protector range will use flexible fabric for this exact reason. Good job

Katrina K.

Katrina K.Sydney, NSW

Life changing!

After suffering shoulder & back pain we can already feel the difference after a few days.
Sleep has been much better & not waking up in pain in the morning.
Super happy customer all round & have been sharing with friends!

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great bed with exemplary service

This is a great bed at a good price. We bought Sienna queen and Cooper king single. Delivery on same day by Harry was prompt, courteous and efficient. Overall, five stars

Purchased in September 2019.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard

KELLIE

KELLIESydney, NSW

Woohoo

Ausbeds were efficient in handling my enquiry and the order. They were professional and very personable and were able to assist with ease. Next day delivery was outstanding. Harry was great.

Michelle M.

Michelle M.Sydney, NSW

Affordable and the best night's sleep!

Staff were fab, Harry was very helpful and happy to set up for me when delivered. I had the best night's sleep I have had in years! Recommended highly and extremely happy with the bed I purchased. The reason why I chose ausbeds was because of the affordability within their range of beds and the excellent reviews online, it has definitely lived up to my expectations. Thanks ausbeds!

Purchased in September 2019 at Ausbeds.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Awesome bed. Easy dealing all around and smoothest delivery. Can’t speak highly enough and a bargain too

Have had incredible sleeps since purchase. The delivery guy, Harry was so quick and professional. Everything happened when and how it was described to me. Have been recommending to friends ever since.

Purchased in August 2019 for $989.00.

Vinicius Cota

Vinicius CotaSydney, NSW

Good product, good customer service and delivered on time. Thank you

Positive purchase.
Harry was a good deliverer.
Good costumer service.
Free delivery for my area.
Mattress has good quality and good price.
Good product, good customer service and delivered on time. Thank you

Got the first latex mattress and it is wonderful!

Just relocated to Sydney and visited Ausbeds. Was given a informative and factual tour on mattress by owner and the product delivered was better than what was told! Honest and reliable product and service!

Purchased in August 2019.

RLC

RLCSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Thanks to Ausbeds for an awesome product and wonderful service and delivery by Harry!
Our house is not the easiest to deliver to but Harry was very patient and totally professional.

Purchased in August 2019 for $999.00.

Heat Retention Yes

genevieve

genevieveSydney, NSW

Great company, friendly staff, excellent mattress

Great customer service, friendly staff and outstanding quality mattress. I would recommend to anyone within Sydney looking for a high quality mattress at a reasonable price. the Sienna SR6 is perfect for us and super comfortable.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,045.00.

Great service, great bed

My 14 year old needed a new mattress. The price and free delivery were what I was looking for. Very pleasantly surprised by same day delivery by the very helpful and friendly Harry and my son is enjoying his comfy new mattress

Bijoy

BijoySydney, NSW

Fantastic mattress and great service

Just bought the Cooper series from Ausbeds. Love it! Slightly in the heavier side but super comfortable to sleep on. Harry was very friendly and delivered the bed on time. Would def recommend!

Purchased in July 2019 for $450.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

The best online shopping experience ever

The Sienna SR8 king size is the best mattress we had until now.. It surely gives the best comfort especially for people with back issues and in general the look and feel of the mattress is really classy.

We had the mattress and the base delivered within 1 hour of placing the order online,can't get any better than that.. special mention to Harry who made the whole process so effecient and easy in terms of communication, delivery and installation.

Overall, Great service and the best product.

Discomfort No

Lives up to the description

Great mattress, exactly as described online, firm yet still very comfortable and supportive. The mattress appears durable and well made but this cannot be confirmed with only a couple of days use.
Delivery and service from Harry was excellent, really helpful, friendly and efficient.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Awesome!

Third bed from these guys (constant upgrading of size) and once again absolutely phenomenal. Buy one and see the difference it makes. Harry's delivery service was stellar, the bloke came in with a smile, was fast effecient and took all the rubbish with him. Am a customer for life!

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Absolutely perfect..from purchase to delivery!!

The mattress is absolutely great.. more importantly however, the people working there are great.. from sales to delivery.. especially delivery.. Harry was super friendly, quick and got in and out without issues! Well done!

Purchased in July 2019 at Marrickville for $1,000.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

I may never get out of bed!

Walked in & same day purchase & delivery! Wow. I had to beat Leo home. I love the way Leo slid the plastic off in one second. Legend! Most comfortable mattress I have owned. Thanks Leo.

Chris

Chrisasked

Sienna SR8

Hi,
Reading your reviews it seems like you supply a great product and excellent service. Well done! I am looking at a King size mattress.
I am considering buying your Sienna SR8, but I am a bit concerned it may be a little too firm. I have been sleeping on a Slumberland Devon which is rated at 6.1/10 on the firmness scale but feels more like 7ish... When I bought it I was advised it was a medium mattress but most people would call it firm. I am 110kg's and 6foot4.
The make up of your "Sienna" is very similar to the "Devon". Are you familiar with the mattress I am referring to? and can you compare the 2?
I've got a "Sleep Sensations" firm support orthopaedic mattress from a friend who hated it as it was too firm. It is too firm, its stupid firm and I will be giving it away once I commit to a new mattress.
The only reason I am considering your Sienna SR8 is the 100 day refund option but I would still like to try it before I buy it but as I am in Newcastle so a little too far.

Hi there Chris.

We only Deliver up to 110km away. The price is $2 per kilometre from our marrickville location. Any address that is less than 15km from us can have free delivery.

Why don't we deliver outside this area?

We're currently a small team and in order to keep our company achieving a consistent product and service we require some time to make sure we can handle extending our reach further than 110km.

We certainly appreciate that you are interested in our product though and everyday we have people from all over Australia asking about our mattresses. It just motivates us to want to grow so we can provide more people with our mattress solution. Hopefully this won't take us too long!

About the "Devon" mattress.
I'm currently only an expert on how my mattresses fit different weight ranges and personal preferences. It would be impossible to try to keep up with all of the model names and foam types/feels from different mattress companies. For somebody your size you need to make sure you purchase a mattress that is heavy. If it is light (45kg or less) it won't last very long. This is because a light mattress is likely to dip, and you are in a weight range that is likely to cause a mattress to dip.

Having said this, The Sienna Sr8 would probably be a good fit for you. It would support your weight, and it's got enough padding on top for some comfort.

Sheetal R.

Sheetal R.asked

Sienna SR4

When is this bed going to be available?

karl v.Ausbeds

End of august we hope! Yes, it's true, some of our models are missing at the moment. It's for a good cause though! The reason is that we are starting to manufacture all of our mattresses in our Sydney, Marrickville location. Right in the same building as our stock-holding, showroom and offices :) We're really excited! however the bad side of this is that it's a bit unpredictable as to when exactly we'll have the first mattresses produced here. Currently it's going to be at the earliest the 25th august. Although it may be as late as the 10th of september.

Dianne b

Dianne basked

Sienna SR4 Queen

Are they suitable for an electric bed

Get an answer from our members and Ausbeds representatives

Ausbeds Cooper Queen

Ausbeds Sienna SR6 King Single

Ausbeds Sienna SR6 Single

Ausbeds Sienna SR6 Single

1 review
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $450$400$350$300$845$995$700$945$600$995$945$845$700$600$995$945$845$700$600
Type Coil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleDoubleKingKing SingleQueenSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingle
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)