Ausbeds Mattress Range

Ausbeds Mattress Range

Cooper, Sienna SR4, Sienna SR6 and Sienna SR8

Great service, excellent product. This bed I'd so comfortable it has me sleeping like a baby.

Sleeping well now I have upgraded to ausbeds. I get a Full nights rest. I am Very happy as is my wife with the comfort level. I have Already recommended these beds to a friend

Purchased in February 2019 at Marrackville for $949.00.

Very happy

Good service. Excellent delivery very comfy bed. Still adjusting to bed type but feel sleep will be a whole lot better. The mattress is firm enough to support your body. Find the memory foam and latex mix very supportive

Purchased in April 2019 at Ausbeds for $995.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

It's simply great mattresses and service!

Due to an injury, we decided to upgrade our mattresses as the old ones were just very painful to sleep on. So off we go on a hunt for the best mattresses available. We went to a couple of those big mattresses companies and went away more confused than ever due to the huge selection. And the sales people were not much help either as I can see they are as confused as we were.

I decided it is a waste of time and very painful to have to go around and testing all these mattresses. So we googled and found Ausbeds. So off we went because of the great reviews I read about them. We were most surprised by the small selection of mattresses available for us to try. But it very quickly dawned upon us that the few selections are all we needed to try. We found the sr6 to be just nice and it is the only bed that my injured wife could actually lie on without much pain. And so we bought a couple of them.

The fact that we can always change our mind and swap for one of the others within 100 days is a great offer. After all, some times, it does take a bit of time before one can really confirm if the firmness is what that suits us best. It's been a few weeks now since we got these beds. And all I can say is, they are money well spent. Certainly best beds ever comments we get from relatives who visited and tried them. They will certainly won't hesitate to drop in on Ausbeds should they need to replace their mattresses. And they come with a 10 year warranty too!

Now on to service. What can I say? We were encouraged to try the beds for as long as we like. No hurrying or any hassle at all. And then, we get delivery same day. All very efficient and friendly service. So for anyone who wants a no hassle service, this is the place to be. The best thing is they only sell the best. No need to go wondering and trying all the other myriads of beds that ultimately leads to confusion and empty-handed trips. I highly recommends Ausbeds!

Purchased in March 2019 for $600.00.

Beds made easy

Clocked the sign for these guys at the metro and wandered down with a cup of joe just for a squizz as I needed a new bed and Harry mase it as easy a buying an old Hoddie. Service was then topped off by the unheard of delivery time of 15 Mins. Unbelievable service.. Amazing sleep since in the bed and I didnt have to sell a Kidney for the thing. Do yaself a favour and get into and Ausbed!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Great mattress, great service!

From the minute we started our shopping experience right until the end, the experience has been seamless. Thanks Josh for being so helpful but not pushy when we were trying the mattresses in your showroom. And huge thanks to Harry who was so friendly and helpful, best delivery driver I've ever had. I'd like to give him extra kudos for helping us move the heavy king sized sienna up our stairs, particularly as it got stuck due to its size! Like the guy was so positive and motivated to get it sorted, he's a real champ. In terms of the mattress, we LOVE it. We were a bit worried that the mattress would be a bit firm but can I tell you, it's only been 2 nights and we're sleeping so well, not waking up with aches and pains in our hips and back anymore. Thank you Ausbeds! Wish we'd found you sooner.

Purchased in March 2019 for $995.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Perfect matress. I sleep much better now.

Matress is very comfortable and has been good for my back.

I am sleeping much better now.

Would r e c c o m e n e d to a friend

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,000.00.

Great MattressGreat Service

We had a full latex mattress but our new ausbed mattress is a combination of latex top, sturdy foam and pocket springs. I find it more comfortable, and had great sleep.When the bed was delivered it had a small hand mark during delivery on it. I notified the owner Karl that evening and the next day he came on the delivery to make sure all was ok with a new un marked one. Absolutely great service.

Amazing service...

Absolutely amazing service and professionalism shown by the guys at Ausbeds.

Went to get our son a double bed on a Saturday afternoon.

It was delivered the next day.

Service and professionalism from the guys was on point.

Thank you - highly recommend these guysz

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No

love the look & comfort of this mattress

Firstly, thank you Harry for delivering our new mattresses. He was on time, texted before he arrived & with ease placed the mattresses . Also he took the plastic covering for recycling.

SaggingNo

Incredible quality, heavenly sleep and great customer service!

My wife and I were in the need to order a new bed and we visit the showroom on Sunday afternoon. We were helped and educated on beds, sizes and comfort. We needed a very firm mattress and could find the SR8 model. We chose the king mattress size. I ordered the mattress at 12:45pm and got delivered within an hour. It felt faster than a pizza delivery. :) We had now a week of sleep and could feel instantly a change in sleep quality. I still cannot believe that we got a premium product, including base, under $1500.

Amazing value, great quality!

Purchased in March 2019 at Ausbeds for $1,475.00.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Best lay I've had in ages!

I forgot how important a good mattress is until I had a go on one of these. I've had my queen mattress now for more than two months and it's broken in great. The top layer gets nice and comfy and the springs provide just the right amount of firmness for me. Would recommend these guys without a second thought! Leo was also a great help!

Purchased in January 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Great mattress and overall experience

The bed is comfortable and I had an excellent experience from A to Z. Harry was a great bloke and delivered the bed for us quickly with no hassle. Definitely recommend

Good Customer Service and Excellent Product

Josh corresponded with me throughout the day with outstanding diligence and assisted me with my numerous enquiries. He found a bed that was within my price range and suited my needs. Harry delivered it the same day with excellent service and good rapport.

Cooper mattress is great

Delivered on time as promised. Ben was polite and professional with good communication. This is a very comfortable mattress. My son sleeps well on this. Seems very durable so far. Shape and firmness maintained well.

Purchased in September 2018.

Excellent product and excellent service!

The service at Ausbeds was excellent and they helped me organise a further delivery. Harry was very helpful when the bed was delivered and set up the bed and base for me. The actual bed is very comfortable and appears to be durable.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Quality bed and great service!

Really high quality bed that is supportive and comfortable at an affordable price. It was highly recommended by a few friends and I’m amazed by how good it is. I have slept like a baby on it since I got it. The fantastic service I received from Harry made the whole process a breeze!
I really recommend buying a mattress from these guys - you won’t be disappointed.

Purchased in February 2019 at Ausbeds for $400.00.

Service & convenience

Dealt with Josh and Harry . Delivery , returns , sales were all very slick and can’t recommend the company enough. Unfortunately weighing in at 100kg I needed a bit more memory foam than their mattresses provide but my partner loved it and they’re hassle free. Seb

Excellent mattress ever

I just moved to Sydney and I have been suffering back pain and neck pain for years (IT guys). Thus I've been looking for nicer mattress and pillows for years. Since I am currently renting room I'd rather choose not to buy a mattress but to accept mattress my landlord offered. As a result I felt paralysed every morning and I could remember every changing of sleep positions that I did the night before. I was just hoping to have some through-the-night sleep without any medicine. Months ago I was about to buy Koala mattress coz ADs were flooding on my FB and most reviews are positive. I then did some comparison and Ausbeds showed up in this thread. I was shocked by the price and their incredible appraised reviews, so I paid a visit to their show room and that would be the last hesitate I had in my mind to swipe my card.
Now I've been slept on this amazing mattress for a whole months and my sleep quality is rocketing and I wake up fully charged every morning. Since I'm a asian I choose to buy some firmer mattress to support my spine and Sr6 are perfect matched and it also give you soft touch when you landing on your back or shoulders.
The shipment is amazingly fast and smooth. I must give many thanks to Leo who arranged everything for me and delivered right on time (the total installation was within 5min). I will definitely recommend this mattress to everybody I know for reasonable price, amazing quality and excellent customer service. Well done guys. Hope more and more people get to know your products and team.

Purchased in February 2019 for $950.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Super comfortable mattress

Did a lot of research for a quality mattress that was affordable and these guys were brilliant! Great service and the mattress is super comfortable, have had it for 6 months now and still feels amazing and has kept its shape. Definitely recommend

Purchased in July 2018.

Love my new mattress

This matrress is just what I hoped for comfort-wise, but at much lower price than I expected to pay. Three months in, it’s exactly the right support and comfort level for my aches (tendency for shoulder and hip pain) and I am sleeping better and waking more refreshed.

The AusBeds range had enough variety but wasn’t too big to be overwhelming.
Ben was great - helpful and respectful, gave advice if asked, but gave room for me to make my decision. I’ve got a matress that is just right!

Purchased in November 2018 at Ausbeds.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Hi Which spring system have Ausbeds Sienna SR6? (Pocket springs or coils spring) Thanks, Paul
Hiya! Sienna mattresses all come with Pocket springs, which means they are not connected to one another. Great if you don't want to wake your partner in the middle of the night! They're 5 zoned also, basically firmer spring support for under the hip area. Also, the pocket springs are encased in a firm foam wall around the edges. This makes the edges very solid. For you, it means you have a more usable area on the mattress surface - no rolling out of the mattress when you get to the edge :)Can you do delivery to Melbourne (South Oakleigh VIC 3167)? Thanks, PaulHello I'm interested to buy double mattress sienna sr6. Can you do delivery to Melbourne (South Oakleigh VIC 3167)? Delivery is free or how much it costs? Thanks, Paul

hi! how much does the cooper queen weigh? cheers caroline :)
I’m not sure, I bought the king single

Hi Ausbeds, I am very keen on your mattresses. How can i get one of your mattress if i live in Brisbane?
Hiya! As our mattresses have foam wall side support, they are unable to be rolled into a box and shipped. They are substantial items and shipping outside of Sydney is extremely expensive, so we have decided that we will only service Sydney for the time being. We will most likely open a warehouse in Brisbane and Melbourne in the future however we have no solid plans at this point. If you can find a way to transport it though, we are happy to load it up for you on this end.

Cooper QueenCooper DoubleCooper King SingleCooper SingleSienna SR4 DoubleSienna SR4 KingSienna SR4 King SingleSienna SR4 QueenSienna SR4 SingleSienna SR8 KingSienna SR8 QueenSienna SR8 DoubleSienna SR8 King SingleSienna SR8 SingleSienna SR6 KingSienna SR6 QueenSienna SR6 DoubleSienna SR6 King SingleSienna SR6 Single
Price (RRP) $450$400$350$300$845$995$700$945$600$995$945$845$700$600$995$945$845$700$600
Type Coil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamCoil Spring and Memory FoamGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex, Memory Foam and Pocket SpringLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory FoamLatex and Memory Foam
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium and Soft Medium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMediumMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleDoubleKingKing SingleQueenSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingleKingQueenDoubleKing SingleSingle
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)

Similar listings