Ausbeds Cooper

Queen, Double, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Ausbeds

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (5) · No (13)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (11)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (15)
  • Perceived Firmness

Great company, quality, service.

This is my second time purchasing an Ausbeds mattress (picked up a base this time too). I will never buy another mattress anywhere else. The quality is absolutely superb; very comfortable and supportive. But beyond the product itself, the service of this company is simply fantastic. Highly communicative, exceptionally friendly, very amenable. Delivery turnaround is super speedy. Basically, everything you want from a purchase. I know, I sound like the owner of this place. Trust me, try them yourself - like me, you will become an instant convert and you will never buy a mattress elsewhere again.

Purchased in June 2021.

Adjustment PeriodDays
Ausbeds
karl v.Ausbeds
tony
tonySydney, NSW

Great service, great bed, easy buying process

I recently purchased the Cooper Queen as a replacement mattress for my 16yo son who had outgrown his double bed. Did a lot of online comparison shopping with the usual suspects before finding Ausbeds close by to me at Marrickville.

Read the reviews, visited the showroom/factory and tried a few beds. The purchase experience was effortless and delivery happened at the exact time and date they promised it would.

The young bloke likes the new mattress too.

I will probably give them a go again when it comes time to replace my own king size mattress too.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,050.00.

Other Mattresses

Best mattress I ever slept on

Mattress is super comfortable. Perfect amount of back support. Best nights sleep I have had in a while. The owner does an excellent job of helping you to find what works for you. Highly recommend supporting this local business!

Purchased in February 2021 at Ausbeds for $1,250.00.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

A lot of research and finally an AUSBED

First night was extremely comfortable. I believe the mattress is extremely well made and durable. I ordered the mattress mid morning and it was delivered early afternoon. The delivery people were friendly and efficient. I can’t fault the service and price. A week later even more impressed with the comfort

Purchased in December 2020 at Ausbeds for $500.00.

Review collected in partnership with Ausbeds

Jake H.
Jake H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Price and Comfort

Very comfortable mattress it has improved my back issues my sleeping quality has been great.
Shape and firmness is fantastic would highly recommend Ausbeds
Great service and great people to have

Purchased in June 2020 for $400.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sue K.
Sue K.Sydney, NSW

Relief!

I had a very bad back problem. I was sleeping on an air mattress to get relief. I ordered my mattress on the Friday and it was delivered on the Saturday. Ausbeds were great to deal with from Karl who I ordered from to Ben who delivered to me the next day. I love my new mattress and would recommend Ausbeds to my family and friends.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ausbeds for $750.00.

Liv Shopper
Liv ShopperSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Having previously bought the double cooper mattress I knew the product was fantastic. I just wanted to upsize so I purchased the queen. For an affordable price it really compares well with the higher end and prices mattresses. But beyond all the customer service has been really great. Delivery was less than 24 hours, and they kept in contact to let me know when they’d be arriving and once they were here.

Purchased in June 2020.

M.B
M.Berskine park

Great bed, great service, great price!

I have only had the bed for a short time so far, but it is really comfortable. Beats out other mattresses at a similar price point easily and feels really nice. Customer service experience from the Ausbeds team was a pleasure, and they made everything easy.
Price is awesome for what you're getting, especially as it's almost $200 cheaper than the popular mattress that comes in a box.

Purchased in May 2020 for $750.00.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

The Cooper mattress is a blessing on a budget!

I have a sensitive spine that requires support in just the right places without being overly firm and this mattress delivers just that. I’m very pleased with this beautifully made product as well as the level of service. 10/10 Ausbeds - thank you!

Purchased in May 2020 at Ausbeds for $850.00.

Hayley L
Hayley LSydney, NSW

Fantastic bed - comfortable and supportive

Easy delivery service with very friendly helpful staff (Thanks Harry and Courtney!)whom go above and beyond to serve their customers! We had initially forgotten to add the base for the mattress but the team were quick to assist.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Ausbeds is amazing, brilliant service, the bed is fabulous - support local business!

Bought the double bed for my teenage daughter and it is great. Really comfortable and Ausbeds has such good and responsive service.
Recommend highly,
It’s important to support local business too.

Purchased in April 2020 for $900.00.

Athena
AthenaSydney, NSW

Great mattress, great service.

Great mattress, very comfortable.
Getting much better sleep and feeling more refreshed waking up in the morning.
Great customer service, friendly staff bought it and same day delivery.
Great value, highly recommended ausbeds.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sleeping PositionSide
Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great example of an Aussie company doing it well

Purchased in April 2020 at Ausbeds, Marrickville for $649.00.

Quality product and outstanding service

The communication and delivery were prompt, efficient and accommodating. The mattress is excellent. The mattress, the service and the overall experience is far superior to chain stores, and we are extra happy to support a local business

Purchased in February 2020 at Ausbeds.

Ackas
AckasSydney, NSW

Loving our new Cooper beds

My wife and I have previously bought two Sienna beds for ourselves, we treated the kids new Cooper mattresses. I especially liked the way the kids beds were delivered by Harry within 2 hours from our over the phone purchase and Harry carried them all the way in to the kids bedroom as I couldn’t lift. The comfort is high and the kids slept longer than usual and actually woke up refreshed instead of grumpy (True)
The mattress is the same durable quality as our Sienna’s so I recommend anyone looking for a good bed to give AUSBED’s a go. We were even given some free sheets as we are return customers.

Purchased in December 2019 at Marrackville.

Read more reviews - page 2